Best Purchase Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Best purchase ever! My cat has never been so happy! Puts both of us at ease! Should of purchased years ago!

• 2 helpful votes

does the job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Can take it with me if I move and leaves little trace of where it was fitted. Noisy and harder to slide door because of rubber seal but can't think of any alternative.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

I had an issue with my pet door and contacted Animalistic. The staff member was polite and helpful. It was incredibly easy to get the matter resolved and I would certainly buy from them again.
Their product is superb and much better quality than those ones that you get from the usual DIY warehouse.

*Oh, 1 suggestion Animalistic - change your courier company, they were the only hiccup in the whole process.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Very functional.Our old dog likes it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We needed to put in a doggy door for our inside dwelling, elderly dog who was needing to go outside two to three times a night. We actually found the installation requirements confusing and therefore bought a screen door adapter that we didn't need and was too big and expensive to return. However we now have it installed with a patio bolt and it works perfectly. Our 13 year old dog quickly learnt how to use the door. He now comes and goes as he pleases and we all get a good nights sleep. Best thing we ever did.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Animalistic Official

Hi Linda Thanks for the review. You can return the adapter no problem at all. It only actually cubes out at 3kg so it should be around $10 - $15 to ship if you use a courier like e-go.com.au jump ... read more »

Great product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Great product, however I have been told by specialists in these sliding doors that an intruder can easily break into my home through this dog door. Can't say that has made me feel safe. Awesome product for the dog though!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Animalistic Official

Hi Danielle, Our panels are designed for security and are highly secure. If you have a large size then yes a person can fit through it. But the "specialist is correct in some regards some brands a... read more »

Fremantle

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Doesn't meet any minimum standard.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Animalistic sold me a replacement part for my dog door (that was poor quality and rusted out) and charged me for next day delivery when the item wasn't in stock!

They even sent me a Toll Consignment note that the item was on its way....

Two weeks later I wasted an hour chasing up the item through Toll when Toll realised the item hadn't been sent.

Animalistic didn't even make an excuse other than to say the part was still out of stock.

Totally unacceptable by any measure.

melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Product good but definitely more difficult with installation than company advertises on their websit

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

OK product, responsive company to deal with but on the installation side it is more tricky than indicated by the company on their website. Firstly you need an electric screw driver to use the self tapping screws, secondly the screws provided did not fit my door handle and after some persuasion they sent some screws that had been shortened - solution still not seamless. The perspex flap did not reach both sides and although I did tell them it took a long time for them to replace this flap, as I had told them it was a few mm short and finally after measuring and many phone calls and sending images they sent a new perspex flap. The door closing aspect is not exactly perfect for the sliding door probably due to my sliding door sliding outside not inside. I do believe the product would work better for a door that slides inside the house and I dont think that this product is really suitable to use for outside sliding doors as there are gaps. I still have a dog door that my dog can use its just a bit breezy in winter and no doubt I will need to pay for a tradie to get the doggy dor insert lined up better to avoid the gaps and breeze so more money to spend on what is represented as an easy install with no installation required - not quite true. The company themselves are very keen to try and assist so cannot be faulted in that area.

Tuff stuff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The bionic range of dog toys are the the only toys my " bully" cant destroy!! Tho he has got a habit of losing them(?)... being the reason im back for more!!

Perfect Solution

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The door was a perfect solution for my problem. It was relatively easy to install, and so far has worked a treat.

Verified Customer

Excellent Product made my life so much easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

We purchased a dog door, it fit in well in the sliding door frame and with a slight modification we were able to lock the screen and the glass door against it. Only problem we have had is the plastic flap did not withstand the activity of the dogs going in and out and it ripped off. We had to find our own solution for that problem. Still was worth the long wait for it to arrive. Delivery once it was available to be shipped was poor, lost a parcel and we had to have it reshipped.

Perfect, made my life so much easier. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

My dogs now have the own door to come In and out as they please, it's great and the fact I can lock it when I like to

Awesome cat enclosure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

The cat cabana enclosure is awesome and fraction the cost of others on the market my cats are safe and can be moved around the yard. Only thing is the zip gotta be extra gentle with it but apart from that it does the job. My cat doesn't like the hammock though. Will be definitely getting another cube for dustydawn

Verified Customer

Very happy with the quality of the Pet Door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have been very satisfied with the Animalistic Pet Door, installation was easy and the quality of the frame/door is top notch. A couple of minor niggles, the glue on the included seals was old and as a result unable to stick, I had to purchase new seals from Bunnings which worked fine. We did opt to take a unit which was blemished as the color we wanted was out of stock, so the glue issue may have been due to this particular unit being stored in the warehouse for too long, but overall this minor issue did not detract from the overall superior quality of the door frame so overall we are still very pleased and would recommend this pet door.

Great concept, however...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Very impressed with the product for looks, installation etc. However, two of our moggies find the clicking noise when the lock changes too scary and they won't use the door. They also don't like the door sliding over their back. If we had them starting as kittens or having used any sort of pet door before, this would have worked just fine with a little training, as it has with our youngest.

Pet door, quick and easy solution.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Moving to our new house, we did not have a solid back door in which to install a pet door, only sliding doors. After some easy research on the internet, we originally purchased one medium pet door insert, with the screen door adaptor and barlock.

Installation was quick and easy and pup took to it like she had been using it all her life. All our canine visitors have found it very easy.

Soon realised we needed another for the sliding door onto the deck - we worked out that our sheltie could actually use the smallest size - saving on space in the back exit. Again, quick delivery and easy installation.

Great company to deal with. Thank you.

Teribble product and terrible after service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I am very disappointed in the cat enclosure I bought and the cats tore the netting. It was just lucky that my son was home and found them. I live on a busy road. The after sales was terrible even after I sent photos. They are not interested in helping.

Excellent product and price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Sure Flap products are well made and innovative. We have their microchip cat feeders and pet door. Both have worked flawlessly and provide us with easy management of our pets' feeding (we have one who eats everything in sight and one who nibbles through the day - so feeding them together had been a challenge) and the times they are allowed outside.

Animalistic had stock available at a very competitive price and shipped quickly. Would definitely order from them again.

Life's a whole lot easier!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Very friendly and professional - will use again if we require another installed. Quick service!!!

Best pet item bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Bought large pet door. It sits well in our back sliding door. We did attach a catch to the door so the door locked easily still. Have a large Labrador and it's taken a real punishment sometimes as he races in and out. Replaced the flap once and have had for 2 years with constant use. Great product. Would not hesitate to buy again if required. Love that you don't have to cut into a door to use it

Excellent products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

This company provided us with excellent products relating to pet doors while still allowing us to maintain security for our home

1 of 8 pages