Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

All went exactly as planned. You have obviously got your act together. Great product that our pets just love. We would recommend your company to all our friends.

Disappointed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I was impressed with the quick delivery of the cat flap I purchased from Animalistic. However I purchased installation through the same company and was told I would have someone contact me within 48hrs to arrange a time to install it. A week later after receiving no contact from the installation company or animalistic, we called them to be told that all the local installers that they use are fully booked. I was disappointed that no-one thought to make contact to advise me of this. Had I known I could have arranged something else but will now not have the cat flap fitted in time for our holiday. Not great customer service.

Perfect for renters!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

We were having a hard time letting our dogs in and out without a bunch of flies getting in the house this product has completely fix our problem. It is the perfect size for our dogs (one cattle dog and a Rottweiler) it’s perfect for renter and it was easy to install. Could not have asked for a simpler solution this product is perfect for what we needed

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I'm really happy with this product. It looks great, works well and the whole transaction was fast, easy and professional.

Incorrectly installed. Disappointing customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Would not recommend Animalistic - definitely shop around! Their customer service and the product delivery seems to be very hit and miss, and it's just not worth the risk. While the dog door itself is good quality, we can't use it, because it was incorrectly installed. Therefore, we needed to get the entire door replaced, as well as purchase another dog door. We were not reimbursed or compensated by Animalistic at all.

The installation person was unprofessional, not showing up the first time, and then wasn't familiar with the product when he finally arrived. He was questioning the instructions and asking us for guidance because the instructions seemed 'wrong', and ended up installing the dog door far too high! It was unusable. When we took this up with Animalistic, they said there was nothing they could do, as the door was already installed. It seems Animalistic use a third party for door installations, but don't take responsibility when these installations are completed to a poor quality. Until they can guarantee quality installation or at least take responsibility when services under their watch aren't delivered, definitely shop elsewhere.

Good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Product arrived in timely manner and in good condition. Was a bit larger than expected but no problem. Had thought by looking at picture that hammock came with it and was a bit disappointed when it didn’t

Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Great service from start to end. Got the wrong colour door sent but ended up being more suitable for the area. The installer was AMAZING.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Poor customer service and product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Poor quality, rude staff would not recommend to any of my cat friends or on facebook to my cat groups. Product was dirty and in a used condition. Had dog hair and mud all over it. Owner made excuses. Not recommend purchase.

Comments
Animalistic Official

Marilyn your product has a little dust on it from our warehouse it was not in used condition your review is completely false. We would upload photos if we could.

Due to the threat of legal action I was asked to change my review but can’t due to the company replying. (Website rules) My review was my honest opinion from my experience at the time of purchasing the product.

Animalistic Official

Marilyn, We welcome all types of reviews as long as they are factual and true. Your opinions are also more than welcome. However false statements such as "Had dog hair and mud all over it in used c... read more »

Great product, fitted perfectly and so good not having to get up and down to open door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Excellent service and a great product, thank you. The doggie door arrived two days after ordering and was a perfect fit

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Worth every cent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Don't even bother with the Bunnings brand (Huntman or something). It's the same price but doesn't have half the features, didn't fit, and medium size is too small for a medium dog. The Animalistic brand accommodates a host of extras for every fitting scenario, from temporary to permanent. It comes in a range of colours and has more adjustability for various frame sizes. Would recommend it without hesitation.

Verified Customer

Best decision we ever made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

When we got two new puppies (foxy cross maltese), we knew we needed a good quality dog door to help with toilet training. The dog door has been a godsend and the puppies were running in and out of it to do their business in no time - would highly recommend.

This was a replacement of my first doggie door due to theft. Nothing else was taken but the doggie d

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I'm pleased with the product but I am waiting on new puppy to test it which will be in a couple of months.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Love it best money spent in a long time , I only rent the house so it work so good .

the item came early

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Cant wait to get it installed to keep flies and mozzie including blow flies and will be able to lock the door more securely

Great service all the way through.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We ordered a larger dog door, and the service from asking questions before purchasing through to the installation was excellent. The door is perfect, and for an old dog, it has made his life so much easier. The whole process was seamless, and the man who installed the door was lovely. I can't speak highly enough of both the product and the service.

• 1 helpful vote

Great Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

When I rang I was answered by a pleasant, polite lady. Thankyou very much for helping me choose the right product/size for my doggie doors. The man that installed my doors was a lovely man to talk to and knew what he was doing. I woutdoor definitely recommended you.

Good service and tracked delivery from Animalistic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I bought some automated cat feeders via their ebay portal. The products were sent very quickly (within 24 hours) with a tracked delivery from a reputable and reliable courier company (TOLL). The delivery did take about 3 business days, but that is to be expected. The seller was very prompt with communication, packaged the items securely, and included everything they should have. I was happy with their service and would consider buying from them again.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Excellent quality, easy to install, looks good. Great product. Recommend it to anyone looking for a dog door solution and rent

Molly's Paradise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

My little cat, Molly, is the shyest cat I have ever had. However, when I take her out and put her in her Cabana, she is a different cat, she just loves it. It suits me as well, she is outside, but the birds and garden critters are totally safe from her natural hunting instincts. I will be buying more pods to expand her "sanctuary" in the future.

Great cat door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

A cat door that looks good and didn’t cost heaps. My kitten learnt to use it quickly. My older cat is still learning.

1 of 14 pages

Hi, We are installing a new security screen and want to incorporate a pet door. Would your product fit a swinging security door, allowing sufficient space for both the security door and solid door to close at the same time when necessary? Also, what is your turn-around time for orders at the moment? We have a deadline in early December.

Kerry R asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kerry, Yes we have an Aluminium Pet Door that is designed for screen doors. We also sell Petway pet doors which are also a good fit for screen doors. See the links below for your options. If you would like us to install it for you please let us know by calling us on 1300 761 369 and we can get you booked in.

Kind Regards

Admin

Hi I'm wondering if the dog exit/entry dog access is able to be locked when we need him kept inside? Also my other concern is snakes coming in. Not so much a door issue but just wondered if you new. Thankyou.

Storm asked on Nov 29, 2015

Answer this

Hi Storm, Yes that flap can be locked with the steel locking plate included. Also we get asked a lot about snakes! To date we have never heard of this happening. Also the flaps use magnets to keep them closed so i don't think you will ever have an issue with this :)

Kind regards

Admin

Hi,very impressed by the review and just wondering if the large size door can allow greyhounds to get through? My dogs average shoulder height is around 70cm.

Yuanyuan Wang asked on Jun 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi Yuanyuan Wang, Yes the large size will be fine for a greyhound. We have over 400 reviews on our website which you can also read through. We don't really use this site for reviews much.

Kind regards