Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

You will need to wait 3 to 4 weeks before a installer even comes out to install but this is when the fun starts. The installer tells you this is the wrong fittings for our door and calls head office and they tell him to install anyway. Big gaps either side of the door. We them call to let them know about the gaps and they blame us for not telling them the door has paneling. You would think this would be part of the questions asked when booking it in. They are not willing to fix it and want us to pay again for the repairs. This is not a company I would like to deal with ever again.

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

very happy with this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

If you are considering buying a pet door from a pet shop or hardware shop, DON'T. After replacing 3 flimsy, brittle, noisy flaps for my pet door, I gave up and bought one from this company. This one is sturdy, functional, well made,quiet, sleek and easy on the eye. Great product and good service. Super idea having the option of a temporary one, too, with lots of folks renting etc. Later I might get a cat and the door I bought will suit a cat as well as my dogs.

RSPCA Outdoor Cat Enclosure 2.4m Long Portable

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

The aluminium frame is very sturdy but if we wish to take it apart it is very difficult. Unfortunately the zip is buckling up so I have trouble trying to make sure they meet. The floating platform only joins on one corner so it doesn't sit correctly.

I still haven't receive the product and no further explanations since i called few weeks ago.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

It would be nice if you can follow up info about the order. It took too long and no one tell me what's happening till I ask. After the call still no further response.

Be careful

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

My experience with this company has been disappointing to say the least. I ordered a dog door insert about four weeks ago and am still looking at another three or four weeks before getting the one I ordered. The problem started when I selected a medium black door and paid using PayPal and found after the transaction had gone through that a small, white one was sent! This is the default order on their website. I rang them to sort this out and their only solution was for me to pay the return freight on the wrong door and the freight again on the replacement. Thanks for nothing. It then took over two weeks for the wrong door to be picked up by the courier and now the wait for that one to get back to the factory before the correct one will be sent.
This company's pig headedness and refusal to accept any of the fault in this farce is disappointing and the follow up a joke.
So be careful with the online order or you will out of pocket as well
Hope the product is worth it.

Peace of mind while at work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

I have a Greyhound who is in the house al day and needed access for him to the garden during the day the sliding door insert allows him to access both via the dog flap while I am work .its weather proof , secure and looks great so the perfect solution , highly recommend it

Blends in with the the sliding door looks great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Very helpful staff good customer service. I like how you let me know when my product has been sent and when it would be arriving.

Verified Customer

Great for my small senior dog

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Missy is almost 16 years of age now and had never used a doggy door before installation of the patio product for sliding doors from Animalistic which was easy as to fit. She was using the door flap virtually from the start after minimal training now coming and going as she pleases. The company has a good range of pet accessories. The pet door structure is sturdy and secure and can be installed as temporary through to permanent using a range of easy to use brackets.

Cat cabana

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

My cat chewed through two nets in an extremely short period of time. In the end the company refused to refund me any money and told me (after two destroyed nets) that I should of sprayed the nets with anti cat chew spray because chewing is a mental condition. Don’t bother wasting your money on this horribly weak product.

Handy to have

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Easy to assemble. Lightweight so I move it around the yard. My cat is still not sure bit he's getting better when I put him in it. He gets a bit frightened when the wind makes the cover and hammock flat around. All in all a good buy

Verified Customer

Good quality, great price and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I ordered some replacement parts (flap and security package) for a second hand unit I bought. They arrived very quickly, were very reasonably priced, great quality and now I have an almost brand new door at a fraction of the cost. Very impressed with the unit itself. Easy installation and solid. Just wish I had found out about this unit many years ago!

Seems to work okay...

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

The order didn't arrive on time but eventually it did get there... Not as easy to install the locking mechanism and other paraphernalia as it looks on video but with persistence we got there and it seems to work as intended :) ...

Finally a warm house in winter

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Easy to install after watching the video, and now we can finally keep the house warm in winter and still allow the dogs access. Best purchase ever!

Perfect for rental housing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

This cat door is perfect for our rental home. Easy to assemble and install, the weather seal is also doing great job now the weather is cooling down

Fantastic product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

The large door we purchased has given our pets so much independence, you can tell they're happier knowing they can come inside and go outside anytime they want. There's no more 'accidents' inside and no waking up all hours of the night to meowing/barking. The frame is structurally strong and looks fantastic in the door frame. The window is a really nice feature.
We also purchased a security set that gives you peace of mind and reverting was easy to install. If highly recommend this high quality product.

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I have a wall of glass sliding doors and this is perfect. Attached a extra set of locks so it clips into original door locks.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Love the microchip cat door, exactly what we needed to stop other cats from coming in! Easy to use and program

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Very happy with the dog door insert. Easy to read instructions The quality of the product is very high. Could not be happier
Cheers

Fantastic all was great with the product that we had delivered to the door

It worked a treat.
Dog can come in and out as she pleases.
Easy to instal.

Very impressed with the quality .

Some of the Best Service ever - and Surefeed Microchip Feeder is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

There were some potential delivery issues due to conditions with the courier, but with fast replies and good communication we were able to overcome them and it was delivered as promised within a timely manner.
Living with a food guts and a grazer has been hard at feeding times, but now that I have the microchip feeder to protect her bowl, fat-gutz is limited to his bowl only and she can eat her food in peace.

Best decision ever to buy this, and I can recommend the team at Animalistic Pet Products enough

1 of 12 pages

Hi I'm wondering if the dog exit/entry dog access is able to be locked when we need him kept inside? Also my other concern is snakes coming in. Not so much a door issue but just wondered if you new. Thankyou.

Storm asked on Nov 29, 2015

Answer this

Hi Storm, Yes that flap can be locked with the steel locking plate included. Also we get asked a lot about snakes! To date we have never heard of this happening. Also the flaps use magnets to keep them closed so i don't think you will ever have an issue with this :)

Kind regards

Admin

Hi,very impressed by the review and just wondering if the large size door can allow greyhounds to get through? My dogs average shoulder height is around 70cm.

Yuanyuan Wang asked on Jun 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi Yuanyuan Wang, Yes the large size will be fine for a greyhound. We have over 400 reviews on our website which you can also read through. We don't really use this site for reviews much.

Kind regards