This was a replacement of my first doggie door due to theft. Nothing else was taken but the doggie d

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I'm pleased with the product but I am waiting on new puppy to test it which will be in a couple of months.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Love it best money spent in a long time , I only rent the house so it work so good .

the item came early

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Cant wait to get it installed to keep flies and mozzie including blow flies and will be able to lock the door more securely

Great service all the way through.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We ordered a larger dog door, and the service from asking questions before purchasing through to the installation was excellent. The door is perfect, and for an old dog, it has made his life so much easier. The whole process was seamless, and the man who installed the door was lovely. I can't speak highly enough of both the product and the service.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

When I rang I was answered by a pleasant, polite lady. Thankyou very much for helping me choose the right product/size for my doggie doors. The man that installed my doors was a lovely man to talk to and knew what he was doing. I woutdoor definitely recommended you.

Good service and tracked delivery from Animalistic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I bought some automated cat feeders via their ebay portal. The products were sent very quickly (within 24 hours) with a tracked delivery from a reputable and reliable courier company (TOLL). The delivery did take about 3 business days, but that is to be expected. The seller was very prompt with communication, packaged the items securely, and included everything they should have. I was happy with their service and would consider buying from them again.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Excellent quality, easy to install, looks good. Great product. Recommend it to anyone looking for a dog door solution and rent

Molly's Paradise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

My little cat, Molly, is the shyest cat I have ever had. However, when I take her out and put her in her Cabana, she is a different cat, she just loves it. It suits me as well, she is outside, but the birds and garden critters are totally safe from her natural hunting instincts. I will be buying more pods to expand her "sanctuary" in the future.

Great cat door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

A cat door that looks good and didn’t cost heaps. My kitten learnt to use it quickly. My older cat is still learning.

Product good, service poor

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

From purchasing online it took about 4 weeks to arrive, which would have been ok if this was communicated. When you purchase something online and it is not in stock you would expect a "not in stock" notification advising it was going to take longer then the 3-5 working days it states when you purchase it.
I called several times for an update and they were helpful however advised at times I would receive an email with an update or that they would chase it up and get back to me, and then never receive any communication.

Comments
Animalistic Official

Hi Vaness I do apologise for the delay with the back orders. We had a few issues at our manufacturing plant which caused a delay and then further delays in transit due to Typhoons. I will speak wi... read more »

Animalistic Official

Hi Vaness, I see you have edited your review. I do apologise you didn't receive any emails at all. This is strange as a few were sent out to advise of the update. I do admit more could have been do... read more »

Verified Customer

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

probably the best one on the market. one thing I could add is have some sort of smart lock for flap which only allows the dog to enter and exit through a sensor.

let me know if you have any thing that would allow my dog to exit and enter.

Cheers

Comments
Animalistic Official

Hi Peter, We do have these available dependant on the size of your dog. Please contact our admin team and ask about the microchip pet doors. They will provide all the information you need.

Kind Regards

Management.

Fantastic new door.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Quality so much better than last brand, safety features great and loved the little extras like door seals. Easy ordering and quick delivery. Thanks

Verified Customer

product good but took too long to supply

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Very happy with the product but had to wait over a month to get it with only one up date which was still 2 weeks before I recieved it

Fantastic Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We recently purchased a Pet Door for our glass sliding door. We were apprehensive about the process however, everything went smoothly and the pet door proved an instant success with our pooch.

The only negative in the process was the poor service we received from Toll Head Office.

Friendly helpful service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I bought a large pet door which had to be ordered in and had to wait quite some time but I was very happy with the sales service who helped me as much as they could and updated me promptly when I asked for status.

The only let down was the lockdown bar which is just way too short to be useable, so unfortunately it was useless. I purchased the security pack as a back up and ended up installing that which took a lot longer than I thought it would. But it’s all working now and now our newest family member can let himself in and out whenever he likes :)

Very disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

After paying $150 up front we did not receive any service, after five months of emails we finally gave up any hope of having our door installed & asked for a refund, after many requests we finally received only $100. What a great way to make money, charge people for doing nothing & providing no service at all. Terrible service & even worse customer relations

Comments
Animalistic Official

Lorraine, This review is completely false and not helpful to anyone at all. First of all, you purchased in June so I'm unsure of where you got 5 months from. Also, we requested additional informati... read more »

New Dog Door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Just thrilled with our new doggy door. The product is perfect and as advertised and the installer did a great job and cleaned up beautifully at the end of the job.

Walkerston

Private message

Perfect product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Great service fast shipping safe and cosy cats easy to assemble easy to move around great design Cats love this product

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

The pet door was easy to install, these doors come with weather strips and all the advice you could need , my dog took a little while to use it but now she loves to show how clever she is and goes in and out of the door all day long it is a life saver for me...and Bell thinks she is a clever pooch...

Great product, bad delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

The product is really amazing, I love it and so does my cat!! The only bad comment I have is the Delivery took over a week longer than estimated delivery date!

1 of 13 pages

Hi I'm wondering if the dog exit/entry dog access is able to be locked when we need him kept inside? Also my other concern is snakes coming in. Not so much a door issue but just wondered if you new. Thankyou.

Storm asked on Nov 29, 2015

Answer this

Hi Storm, Yes that flap can be locked with the steel locking plate included. Also we get asked a lot about snakes! To date we have never heard of this happening. Also the flaps use magnets to keep them closed so i don't think you will ever have an issue with this :)

Kind regards

Admin

Hi,very impressed by the review and just wondering if the large size door can allow greyhounds to get through? My dogs average shoulder height is around 70cm.

Yuanyuan Wang asked on Jun 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi Yuanyuan Wang, Yes the large size will be fine for a greyhound. We have over 400 reviews on our website which you can also read through. We don't really use this site for reviews much.

Kind regards