Please note: WPS Financial Services ceased trading in 2012. Reviews relating to financial advice provided by WPS Financial Services should be posted here. Reviews on this page relate to Anne Street Partners only.

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

When I was left with organising my mothers financial situation after she moved into aged care I didn't know where to turn. Then I found Tracy Dyer (my guardian angel). The professional advice and caring approach made it an easier transition. Her advice, knowledge of product and experience proved to me that I was in safe hands. I highly recommend Anne Street Partners. There are many financial planners on the Central Coast but none that would come close to Tracy.

Helpful and informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Angus has been providing advice and assistance to me for sometime. He is very clear with his explanations and reasoning, helping me with budgeting, investing and future planning. The face to face catch ups are extremely worthwhile, keeping me on track and reminding me what is important. I would definitely recommend Angus as a financial planner.

Verified Customer

High quality service with detailed explanation of strategy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

We reached out to ASP months ago with intention to restructure our finance, and we feel excited to have Alex Thong as our financial planner. During multiple consultation session with Alex, not only did Alex advise the best approach to allocating our wealth, he was also being patient and considerate to answer our questions, walkthrough different financial products and demonstrate the logic behind every recommendation. We highly recommend the services Alex provided

Verified Customer

Great financial advice and professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

My dad referred me to Alex Thong in Anne Street Partners when my husband and I were looking for some financial advice. When we met with Alex, he took his time to understand our particular circumstances and tailored a strategy to help us achieve our financial goals.
We are very satisfied with the information and assistance we have received so far. Alex is very professional, knowledgeable, personable and patient. He always takes his time to explain everything clearly, simply and thoroughly.
We highly recommend Alex and Anne Street Partners for their services

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

We followed Tracy Dyer from St George Bank to Anne Street Partners. What a wise move! Tracy has always been on the ball with our portfolio and making great decisions with consultation with us. If it weren't for her help we would never have received benefits we were entitled to. She has been like a family member to us, always so polite, professional, understanding and yet available. We would highly recommend Tracy and Anne Street Partners.

Verified Customer

Setting us up for great goals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Trent has been a guiding star, Our meetings are focused and very relaxed and we really look forward to working towards our goal with such a professional approach. Without His help we wouldn't be where we are today.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Great advice and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I've been with Anne Street Partners for a few years now, most recently with Angus. I can't overstate how much i appreciate Angus clear, friendly, tailored service. I don't know much about fiance but he explains it to me in a way i can understand. Highly recommended!

Happy customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

My wife and I have been using the services provided by Anne Street Partners for a number of years now and are very happy with both the information and assistance we have been given in that time. As a result we have restructured our finances, wills, insurances, superannuation, etc. We are very happy in particular with Angus Dowling and how he has put forward various recommendations to help us be in the best possible position when it comes time to eventually retire. We cannot recommend them enough and look forward to continuing to work together.

Professional, Knowledgable and Sincere

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I approached Terry for advice concerning my superannuation and my particular circumstances as an overseas resident. Terry took the time to know my biggest concerns and address them with real solutions that met my needs. While I live abroad I need to know my investment future is in good hands and Terry and the Anne Street Partners have given me the confidence I am looking for.

Verified Customer

Excellent service and a customised product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Alex Thong from ASP walked my wife and I through the whole insurance, investment and superannuation strategy and we couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome. The advice offered by Alex’s extensive product knowledge and excellent service helped us arrive at products and levels of cover that matched our needs now and in the future. Have already recommended ASP and Alex to friends.

Caring and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Being clients for over 10 years we have always had excellent advise. All our advisors have all been knowledgeable and willing to take time to explain the strategies. Daniel has been great considering we had him for a very short period filling in. Would recommend Anne Street Partners.

Verified Customer

Great service and always in my best interest.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Bhina is a great help and was great at stepping me through the whole process and clarifying any queries of mine.
I will definitely be referring her in the future!

Verified Customer

Financial reviewing at it's best

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I've been dealing with Angus for over a year now, he's a fantastic financial planner, very knowledgeable, explains everything simply, I don't think I've ever walked away from a conversation confused. Would definitely recommend using Anne Street Partners

Melbourne

Private message

best thing we did

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Joining Anne Street Partners has freed us from drowning in debt. They have been a great support in setting up budgets and helping with debt consolidation. With their help my partner and I had our first big holiday without worrying about money.
Totally recommend them to anyone who feels they have no way out of their financial situation.
Very happy clients.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Maggie, Thanks for taking the time to leave such great feedback. We are excited that you are on the track of getting your debt under control. We hope you enjoyed your holiday.
Regards, Gary Walker - Head of Advice

Great Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

We are very impressed with the service we have received from Daniel. He has been very pleasant to deal with and his knowledge and professionalism have been exemplary.

Brighter Financial Future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

My husband and I have engaged the services provided by Anne Street Partners (and its predecessors) for over 10 years. It feels like we have all journeyed the highs and lows of financial security together during that time. An informed Statement of Advice has always been provided by the team but at all times we’ve had the final say in what direction our wealth creation would take. In our recent annual meeting, there was a different vibe. We were introduced to a new client service manager James Sherwood. With his personable approach, James had done his research on us and conducted our meeting with such transparency that we had a renewed focus after two hours. But it hasn’t stopped there! He has continued to service us as clients but more importantly as parents wanting a brighter financial future for their children.

Outstanding Service From Professional Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I have been a client of Anne Street Partners for several years now and have always found them to be professional and highly experienced in their respective field. Several years ago my personal circumstances changed and I found myself having to give up my employment to care for my disabled adult son. This period was tumultuous for me and I was in desperate need of expert guidance and assistance, especially dealing with the complicated paperwork and delays with regards to Centrelink. Isabelle Dixon took on my portfolio and after explaining to her my 12 months of frustration with still no outcome she took it upon herself to liaise with Centrelink. What can I possibly say to express my deep appreciation for what Isabelle did. Not only was she prepared to deal with the frustration that is Centrelink, but she persevered and eventually worked out the best strategy to be able to maximise the pension I could receive to support my son without dipping into my own retirement savings. If it hadn't been for this amazing lady, I would still have been struggling in my endeavours to work through the maze. I have no hesitation in recommending Isabelle or any other of the staff to assist you with your Investment and Retirement portfolio. My deepest thanks to Isabelle for looking after my financial welfare in such a professional and dedicated manner. She is a real gem!!!

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Alexandra, thank you for taking the time to give such a glowing review of Isabelle's service. I'm really pleased to hear what she was able to accomplish, to help you and your son. Isabelle is a ... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent service! Professional and Personable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I have been a client of Anne Street Partners for many years, but this is the first time I walked away with a sense of confidence. Due to a change in my financial situation earlier this year, I reached out to ASP to discuss my options. I invited my partner to attend the meeting as we both have little understanding about superannuation and insurances. Our first encounter with Travis was nothing short of professionalism coupled with a lot of laughter. We found Travis to be personable, very knowledgable and driven to ensure his clients are involved in their financial decisions. My partner and I are now both appropriately covered for insurances and invested in a superannuation strategy that works for us based on our current circumstances. A big thank you to Travis for his enthusiasm and commitment to ensuring we are looked after. Travis, we have thoroughly enjoyed our dealings with you.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Candice, thank you for this wonderfully comprehensive review of Travis and the service he's providing you. I'm really delighted to hear that he's working closely with you to create a sustainable... read more »

Verified Customer

Great advice, great staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

James and his team have been extremely helpful in helping me to organise and strive to reach my financial goals. They have been extremely informative and have have taken the time to explain in detail when clarification has been needed. I enjoy my meetings with James as they are always so positive and uplifting and I always walk away feeling more confident with my financial future. Keep up the good work team!

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Elsiana, thank you for reviewing James in our Brisbane office, it's much appreciated. I'm pleased that you are finding the advice that James is providing you to be valuable - he's very passionat... read more »

Verified Customer

Professional with a smile!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

My wife and I have a large family and were juggling a lot of financial decisions, and as we found out, were paying too much for what we had! Bhina was extremely cheerful, helpful and knowledgeable about all sorts of insurance and superannuation products and got everything rolling to where we are now confident we are being looked after the way we need to be. Thanks Bhina and everyone at Anne Street Partners for helping us get sorted!

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Dave, thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with Bhina and Anne Street Partners. It's great to know that she's been able to work with you and help your family develop... read more »

1 of 13 pages

what does pending approval mean please ?

JPG asked on Jun 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi JPG - Pending approval means that Product Review is validating the review to ensure it is genuine. The value of a site such as productreview.com.au is all genuine reviews are published about an organisation (both positive and negative) and the organisation does not get involved in approving a review. If they are genuine they are all published.

You can find more information in the FAQs https://support.productreview.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203909316-Why-hasn-t-my-review-been-posted-

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?

Aram rashet asked on Jan 17, 2017

Hi Aram,

Apologies - what is this in reference to?

Kind regards
Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?

Brisbane asked on Mar 16, 2015

Hi there Brisbane

Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have.

In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time.

Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

I'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a review

Yep, my review is real.

2 things:

1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz.
2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?