The Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) has been replaced by the newer Apple iPad Pro (3rd Generation) model.

Verified Purchase Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love my iPad, it's my friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

It is my friend on a daily basis. I take it with me anywhere I go. I tend to use iPad more than my apple phone. It's got bigger screen and easy to manage my daily tasks. I can easily check my emails and reply promptly. I can watch my favorite movies when I relax. Highly recommended.

Perth

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB Date Purchased: May 2018

As expected

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

My iPad works just like I have a laptop or a macbook with same functionalities. I use this for entertaining and collecting data for my small business. The portability is so great that it adapts to my lifestyle. Being in the same apple ecosystem makes it more
Convenient to share moments with my family.

Purchased at: Telstra Mobile

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Used for online shopping and gaming. Apps work smoothly for the most part, but sometimes freezes and crashes in the middle of a game. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. Very nice tablet overall. Would recommend to others, 7/10 because of crashes

Verified Purchase Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Love my iPad Pro!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Purchased the new iPad Pro 10.5” inch about 5 months ago now and love it. Super easy to use and find it really light and easy to carry around when needed. The only thing that lets it down for me is the Apple keyboard I purchased separately. It’s not the best and often disconnects itself while typing. Other than that overall it’s great.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

TREVALLYN

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Fly General speed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The taste of a new machine, perhaps the more dazzling, split-screen function and painting in the function, really let the ipad is more computer-oriented, give me the feeling of the screen is good and clear. The ipad has speakers up and down, watching videos sideways. is stereo. The sound quality is very vigorous, has a little bass effect. The power is still very durable, running is also very smooth, very thin, fine quality and ultra-clear.

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2018

best thing i bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

used it for a year and it was the best thing for my university. was easy to carry and i did not have to carry my laptop always.was fast and battery lasts for like 2 days after heavy use.
screen was turned on for like 10-14 hours.
Apple pencil is also really good and accurate.
dont regret at all and apple customer support is amazing

Brisbane

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 512GB Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Can’t live without my Ipad Pro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The iPad Pro is my second iPad and I am very very happy with it. I also bought the Apple Pencil and keyboard and use all of it all day long.
Where ever I go, my iPad Pro goes with me and I enjoy being mobile and connected. I can highly recommend this great Apple product

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Will never stop loving this tablet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I absolutely love my ipad there is not one bad thing to say about it. It looks so good I've had it for over a year and it still runs like brand new the updates are constant which is good I only really use it for internet browsing so I haven't really used it to it's full advantage but it does the job I need it to do. I've used Samsung tablets and they don't come close to this

Sydney

Private message

Verified Purchase Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB Date Purchased: Aug 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 - Big beast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Awesome big screen tablet. Good travel companion.

Gorgeous Retina display. Superb camera. Four speakers deliver the superb sound quality.

Performance is great. Apps run smoothly. Split screen feature is the best feature of this big iPad.

If you want to get full benefit, you should buy detachable keyboard. (I bought Logitech Slim Combo keyboard.)

Purchased at: Optus Mobile

Gold Coast

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 256GB Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Smart computer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

If you hate caring a heavy computer, then you should go for this smart device. I love how it’s designed and so tiny than I can take it everywhere and do almost everything that I need.
Including taking photos, editing photos, and movies. Also online shopping and social media. Great for everyone

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I have been using this iPad for reading news and emails. I also take it with me during my travels because it is very portable. at the screen is very bright and has very sharp images. Apps are always very smooth to use and loads pretty fast. The pencil allows you to do some drawings when needed.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

• 1 question

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I absolutely love this device. I use it for reading, watching tv, doodling and development of weaving patterns. The only thing I wish for is the full computer version of the adobe creative suite because then I wouldn’t need a laptop anymore! The screen is bright, it’s fairly light for its size and although it’s the larger option it’s still very portable

Sydney, Australia

• 6 helpful votes

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Jun 2018

great, fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

my dad bought this for additional iPad which is very old and slow. However, it is too good for old person. I helped setting everything like email, app used before and find out how to use. It is not elderly people friendly. It should have easy guide for people who are not familiar gudgets.

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Great device

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

The iPad world, at least to me, made sense again. There was a real pecking order and noticeable physical differences between each model: a small iPad with a 7.9-inch screen named the "Mini"; a "normal" 9.7-inch iPad; and two iPad Pros at 10.5 and 12.9-inches. Absolutely Love it! Very Happy! :)

• 1 review

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Best iPad You Can Buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Huge improvement over the iPad Air 2. With the Apple Pen, and a Bluetooth keyboard case, this iPad Pro unit has completely replaced my laptop.

I use it for both university and leisure. It's easy to use Microsoft Office, Adobe or other productivity products for all my university needs and I can either hand write or type in notes on the fly.

For leisure its equally fast to surf the web, read my Kindle books or view any number of video apps. Very fast and powerful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Awesome!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I use it for school and it’s great. The only complaints are the lack of USB slot (not a huge issue, but sometimes frustrating), and that the battery life deteriorates pretty quickly past the one year mark :(. Best tablet I have used though, in fact I’m writing this review on my iPad!

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB Date Purchased: Jun 2018

NICE SOUND AND SCREEN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

very nice surround sound, speaker is great
the HD screen is best ever.
and the battery can work for many days
fast and light machine, always enjoy the design of Apple products
and the new i o s system is great to using SIRI, and they update the wifi speed.

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I bought a iPad but not it IPad-pro. I found the iPad really helpful and I think IPad-pro is also really helpful, just like a person! You can use apps, and on the internet, you it can tell you answers of the question you asked. Just like what I am doing right NOW!!!

Melbourne

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 512GB Date Purchased: Dec 2017

The fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I’ve always enjoyed the simplicity of Apple products, and the iPad Pro is a delight to use. Purchased with the ipencil as a design device it has been an impeccable device thus far. Beautiful to handle, lightweight, completely user-friendly for tech no0bs like my self. Computers make me anxious but my portable iPad Pro device allows me to work on the run, to seamlessly work between my devices, and the app quality is incredible.
Oh, and as a designer, and someone who likes the option to personalise her tech, the fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt

Geelong

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi, 64GB Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love this ipad

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I got this iPad because it was cheaper than a computer but advertised to do the same things. I wanted something cheaper because I don’t think I’d use it enough for it to be worth the money but as advertised it works just like a computer. I especially love the Apple Pencil because I write down work as easy as on paper but it’s much easier to edit. I definitely recommend this if your thinking of buying a computer but you don’t think you’ll use it everyday!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes