The Apple iPhone 6 has been replaced by the newer Apple iPhone 6s model.

Models:

Newcastle

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2016

freezes oftentimes

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I don't know if it is the app that are faulty or the phone but tracing this from past experiences, I believe iPhone's processor can handle many apps all at once. However when I bought this, the phone is lagging and the apps are crashing0 i thought it was a RAM or memory problem but it's not.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great solid reliable phone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

The phone became faulty (battery) after 2 years use. The apple store were very helpful and understanding. Communication was excellent. They replaced my phone and it has been perfect ever since setting it up! They even helped me set it up! Thank you. Very reliable service and battery functionality. Really appreciate the service.

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 3 answers

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Everything you would expect for the small phone customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I bought this phone secondhand off ebay, and I am very happy with it. Its good looking (thin and small) and comes with all the functionality I expect from Apple. I like how if something goes wrong, its very easy to have it serviced or to look up a problem online. I had an issue with email on this phone and was able to fix it quickly with a little research. I like it because I dont want a big phone. Its very responsive, I charge it overnight which isn't a problem for me. Highly recommended if you like small Apple phones.

sydney

• 1 answer

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Not bad

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Camera is a bit outdated , charging the phone overnight can turn it off. Random restart , annoying iOS updates being pushed and downloaded without permission, can't disable the notification of updates. Better off with android with less invasive updates. Not worth buying new, go with android if you want something new

Purchased at: eBay

Brisbane, Queensland

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Don't upgrade to IOS 11

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

The phone was working fine till the night I upgraded to IOS 11. Right after the upgrade the touch ID stopped working, battery drains in a hour even when the phone is not used and the phone gets warm all the time. Spoke to Apple just to be told that they can't do anything as it's over a year old product even though their crapy software update caused the issues. Seriously considering other brands phones.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

A couple of glitches every now and again, but switching it off then on again fixes that. Sometimes the screen disappears by half when I am flicking between tabs which is annoying and I have seen it happen to other people's phones. Overall though it's a decent device...manages my uni work, contractor work, emails, social media, entertainment and diary planning

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Great Phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I love apple products, this phone is great. The battery life is better than before, but could still use improving. The camera quality is great and software updates make this iPhone easier to use. There is a huge range of apps and it is now easier to sync with all other apple products.

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Jul 2016

A great phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

I was a long-time Android user, but got an iPhone for work. Frankly, I'll never go back to Android. The phone is more intuitive and more reliable. Whilst it's slowed a little now (18 months down the track), that's nothing compared to the trouble that I had with a number of Android phones.

• 3 answers

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: May 2016

iPhone fan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I have owned iPhones for many years starting with iPhone 3 over the years I have had 4 , 5 and now own a iPhone 6 they have only got better it is fantastic improved graphics more options and functions the screen is also bigger therefore easier to use very happy to have iPhone 6

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Very light and good camera

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I can't fault this iPhone compared to previous models. It's been good to me and great on battery life. I'm enjoying this phone compared to iPhone 5. The main middle button has been little more sensitive though however I don't think it's w big issue. Loving the rose gold colour :)

lindfield, NSW

• 1 answer
  • 51 helpful votes

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jun 2017

This iPhone works quite well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

The screen on the iPhone 6 is larger than the iPhone 5s, my previous phone, which makes the 6 a bit harder to operate single handedly.

The storage on the 16tb model seemed like it was good, but in retrospect there's a reason that they offer a 128gb option... namely because you can fill it up quickly enough with photos, music and videos quite easily

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Aug 2017

An awesome phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I heard a lot about these phones but had know idea just how good they were until recently and find this phone very user friendly and it's quick with the processing power and the maps is much better than other phones.i will never change from this phone it is perfect for me.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I love this phone! It is so much better than the old 4 that I used to have. The touch screen is awesome and I love the quality and the Touch ID is amazing. I definitely recommend this phone to anyone wanting an update because it's really worth it for anyone.

Barcaldine

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Battery loses charge

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I love my IPhone 6 however the one complaint I have is that my battery loses charge very quickly. I have to charge my phone at least twice a day if not more even when it's not in use very often throughout the day. The camera is great and I like the size of the screen.

Purchased at: Telstra Mobile

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Perfect phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

This phone is excellent. It has all features at a reasonable price. It's a very decent sized phone and has a very sleek and stylish design. The touch sensors add an extra layer of protection and safety on the device. Overall, I would definitely reccoment purchasing this phone for everyone of all different age groups.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

This product is very fantastic that help me to keep the latest technology. This is the best iPhone ever, in so many different ways. The camera on the iPhone 6 is an improvement from the iPhone 5 — that much is obvious. It's more capable in daylight and low light. In addition, iPhone 6 has been designed in such a way that it looks and feels larger, thinner and curvier than ever before. The build-quality is exceptional, as per usual and the new thin design is incredible.

Ellenbrook

• 10 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2014

You can never go wrong with iPhone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Mobile Phones, a subjective device to a lot of people.

The Iphone 6 is still my weapon of choice till date. Still running strong , OS is superb, and functions like a champ.

There is no reason for me to upgrade unless I want to. The build is great, feels premium and camera is top notch.

You wont regret going apple iphones.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Alderley

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Sep 2015

So much space!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

Like anyone, your mobile is an extension of your arm and you want something reliable, fast and can do what ever you need. The iPhone 6 is the perfect example of this. It is a phone, a camera, a game console, a way of keeping in touch on email, social media and it is even a torch!

Purchased at: Vodafone

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Cant live without iphone 6.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Im a mum with 4 kids, rarely get to go out, the only way to make contact is by using iphone. I get to take photos of my kids, read news, chat with my friends and open facebook. So in love with my iphone 6. So easy to use and never have a problem with battery.

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Not bad.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Bloody love my iPhone 6. The battery life isn't great, mine was completely cooked after about a year which was a bit disappointing but other than that it's my prized possession. Take it everywhere with me, to the shops, to the gym, to grans house, to the loo (even dropped it in a couple of times to give it a bit of a challenge & it survived!). Easily fits in my pocket, especially the back one it's like it was made for it.

Purchased at: Gumtree