The Apple iPhone 6 has been replaced by the newer Apple iPhone 6s model.

Models:

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jun 2018

It's an Apple - what else is there to say

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Upgraded from a Samsung S4 to my first Apple iPhone. Already used to iOS through using an iPad. Brilliant, easy to set up and easy to use. Nice to have decent battery life again (the S4 was getting a bit old and its second battery was already on the way out). Really pleased with it.

Kallangur, Queensland

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Still surviving despite multiple drops!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I purchased my Apple iPhone 6 back in 2015. I have dropped it hundreds of times and 3 years later, it is still surviving. My sister purchased the iPhone 7s Plus and has had nothing but issues, from freezing, to the screen smashing constantly and now her back camera and flash is not working. Also, iPhone 7 and higher no longer have an AUX port.. That for me is an issue. Anyone wanting an iPhone that is durable and can charge the phone whilst having headphones in at the same time, I would recommend the iPhone 6 for sure.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

City of the Blue Mountains

• 8 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Better than last 'smart' phone I had!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The piece of crap I had last time, Aspera A42 ugh, was the worst phone in history!!
I have my 1st Apple iPhone6, 32gb. I havent found how to delete a wrong number yet; phone was 10 mins old and got a call which was a wrong number, If I block the number it stays in the phone in case I want to unblock?
I just want to delete it cos its not in my contacts list!! But at least it has 'threads'. None of my other phones had them. Means I'm not going backwards & forwards looking up what I wrote to what the reply was. All nicely together!!

Brisbane, QLD

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Wxcellent phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Best smartphone on market. Good quality, price. Looking awesome. Nice camera. Easy to use.
Memory is ok. Easy setup with apple applications and tunes. easy as 1-2-3 to move pictures from phone to personal computer or laptop. Easy downloads for all applications trough tunes or straight through iPhone application. Nice sounds through speakers or earphones.

Purchased at: Myer

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jan 2016

iPhone 6s.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

iPhone 6 basic phone nothing fantastic, once dropped screen breaks easy and costs a fortune to replace. No different really from the previous iPhones. No color changes apart from black and white. Would be good to see some nice colors from apple. Be good if they could make the screens more durable rather then one drop and it’s broken.

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Very good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

If you are not that addicted to your phone like me, and don’t need th3 latest model, you can pick up one of these phones now really cheap. This is my first iPhone and after my windows Lumia (my previous phone and first smart phone) this iPhone is fantastic. I think I will stick with apple from now on but won’t be paying $1500 for the latest model. This iphone does everything I need it to and is easy to use and compatible with my iPad which is really convenient. Love the features that make it so easy to connect with family with iPhones.

Purchased at: Officeworks

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: May 2017

It's not too bad. It's 4years ago product. However its still can work smoothly.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

The screen size is good for who's hand is small. If you don't need to lots of APP in your IPhone that is enough for you. The battery can work 2 days when you got a new IPhone 6 in normal use condition. Anyway, if you not a rich man, but you wanna have a new phone from Apple, IPhone 6 is a good choice.

Adelaide

• 1 comment

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Good iphone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I bought this phone for my mum she liked so much. Perfect size not big nor small, Great 4.7inch screen, good all-round camera. Bit expensive but used discounted JB Hi-Fi gift card, shorter battery life,
Easy to play games, clear screen for video chat. Very fast and easy to use. Fast Very Happy with iphone.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

South Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Iphone apple software update 11.03

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Rick South Australia - My iPhone 6s was working great- downloaded new software 11.03 and my speaker and mic did not work properly anymore, hard to hear and people could not hear me properly - Not just one person but many people I spoke with.

I used my wife's iPhone 5 and had no communication issues (Wife did not to download software update)

Spoke to Apple who say they can not confirm that their software corrupted hardware but many forums say the same thing that the update had the same effect for mic and speaker

Asked apple to forgo the $485 fee and said they would send me a refurbished handset - what!! , with maybe the same issues - Apple have a niche in the market and it seems customer service comes last

Shame-shame on this company !!!

Purchased at: Vodafone

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Really great phone!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I love my iPhone 6, it gives me access to so many amazing apps and the photo quality is the best I've ever had! The only issue is is it seems to run out of storage pretty quickly so I can't have too many apps on it, but it isn't ever too annoying! Overall, I love it and its so easy to use!

Purchased at: Optus Mobile

Sydney nsw

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Loving my iPhone 6

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Have purchased many phones over the years and have dropped and smashed most of them, the last phone i owned was a Samsung 5s which was a great phone, since purchasing my new iPhone 6 i have found that i much prefer iPhones, it’s great features make it easy to use

CANBERRA

• 2 comments
  • 28 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 16GB Date Purchased: May 2018

Not the best phone

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I don't love this phone typical Apple product locked down. Great for my parents who don't like to tinker. Battery doesn't seem the best struggle to get a day. Stupid news feed was difficult to work out how to turn off. Apart from that I suppose for the price of 460 from office works it isn't that bad.

Purchased at: Officeworks

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Honestly had so many issues with this phone, been into Apple so many times to see whats wrong with it and sometimes they're not even sure. Have to go in tomorrow again, even though I was in there just 4 months ago.
Can't wait to buy the iPhone X finally so I can throw this phone at a wall.

Purchased at: Apple Store Australia

• 2 comments
  • 15 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2014

Iphone 6..quality is downgraded compared to previous models

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

I have been using this phone for the past 4.5 years. I need to take to Apple customer care TWICE as I have always been having a battery issue. Second time I they replaced the battery. I always need to carry an extra battery case with me as the battery runs out by the end of the day. Apple should develop some programmes which automatically shut down the app which has been already closed. Lots of programs are running in background, which will drain the battery. After each upgrade the battery efficiency is severely undermined. Apple has agreed to this recently as this was an intentional ploy for the customers to buy a new phone. Overall Steve Jobs was the brain behind this company. After his death this company is going downhill with product quality, which is sad as I am a die hard fan of apple QUALITY products.

Sydney

• 9 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: May 2016

Can’t complain

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

I have been using this for 2years now and all is good and easy to use.Iwish the buttons were bigger but I have big hands.I would not hesitate getting one of these as a lot cheaper than the iPhone X and I don’t think the performance is worth the extra 699 difference.

Purchased at: Vodafone

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Perfect for work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Have used these iphones for the past 3 years and have handed them to the boys for work. As being a tradie these phones have copped quite some abuse but continue to work with out any dramas. The lads at apple have done a ripper job with these phones. Thanks for making them up to scratch boys. Beers on me

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Oct 2014

Exceptional

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I have been using this phone for over 3 years since it came out in 2014, and I am still satisfied with how it performs to this day. Although the battery deteriorated, after a simple battery replacement, it was as if it came straight out of the box. Performance is worse than Day 1, but that is expected. Considering the age of the phone, it is very good in comparison to other phones released during its time. Would definitely recommend.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Best iPhone ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Just buy bc its the best!!
But iphone x probably is better tho hahahhaha
I used it for 3 years, a bit lagging now but still usable,
Gonna use until I broke down completely
I love u iphone 6
You will always be my bae
Im writing this long bc min word is 50 haha love apple love steve jobs

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Great phone, love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

I had a very old phone, so needed a new modern smart phone.our 2G was finishingat the end of april, so had to upgrade to get 3G and 4G,very easy to use,could not go back to the old ever! Thanks to the apple shop staff were very helpful in explaining how to use it.

Wayville, SA

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Apple iPhone 6 is OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

I bought my phone from Telstra and it works well but the battery life is seriously a big trouble. I need to charge it most days and it goes flat quick when in constant use. I do like the features of this phone and it nice size. The Bluetooth works perfectly whether in the car or at home with my iPad or home phones. The camera has endless great features and if I had the time I reckon I could become a professional photographer with this little beauty.

1 of 18 pages