The Apple iPhone 6 has been replaced by the newer Apple iPhone 6s model.

Models:

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Battery life terrible

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

battery life is shocking. Won’t leave home unless it’s at least 40% charged as it dies pretty quick. Just changed to I phone 6s from 6 plus as I broke it and my contract expired. Loved the 6 plus, hate the 6 s. Obviously made a bad decision. Had I phones for years, don’t like this one at all.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2015

great but the phone did not last long

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I have been using Apple phones for a very long time, after a year of having this phone it starting crapping out, glitching and all sorts, now I have issues with wifi dropping on and off and Bluetooth not connecting easily and battery life... not sure if I want to upgrade to another iphone.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Melbourne

• 2 answers

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Oct 2015

6 plus

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

This model has not lasted as long as I thought
I’ve been having problems only just after the 24 month
Period .im not happy as now I have to look for a new phone . Now I’m not sure if I’ll stay with Apple
At this stage ,as I purchased out right

• 6 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Apr 2014

Great phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I’ve had this 6plus for a few years and has been a great phone. The larger screen has been a huge advantage. The phone now has iOS11 loaded and although slightly laggy, works ok. I would recommend it anyone looking for a cheaper option than buying a new phone. We have 4 other phones in the family, (smaller version) and ALL except my 6plus had screen issues and had to be replaced.

• 1 review

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Great but settings have changed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Settings have changed to the point u need to check 'everything' they have 'location services' turned on for 'everything'. Plus unless you turn many things to 'off' it chews your battery & your 'data'. Be Warned - u must be vigilant !!! Otherwise a very good workhorse, I couldn't be in business without it

• 7 answers

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Nov 2017

I love my Iphone unconditionally

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I love my Iphone unconditonally i use it for everything from storing my store cards to music to everything im unable to function without it .
I have purchased this as my Iphone 7 was taken.
From pics to dr appointments it does everything i need Just need to work out how to use email

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

iOs 11

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

This has dramastically slowed down my phone and has upset me and a lot of users out there. The update suddenly forced itself onto my device and half the apps had to be deleted and reinstalled. This is worrying as some of the apps held some important data which has now been erased.
I don't understand why we are forced to update, when the OS at hand is perfectly fine.

Purchased at: Optus Mobile

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Virtually nothing wrong with it.... Besides (see review)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Besides the fact that the burdensomely large and incessant updates take up a considerable amount of the phone's space... On the other hand, this iteration of the iPhone continues to demonstrate why Apple is one of the leaders of the personal computer and mobile market: it is ergonomically near perfect, the display is intuitive as usual, its organisational capability is a delight and the array of apps and utilities it offers such as Find My iPhone, etc. are welcomed however... There is also the problem of the phone's planned obsolescence; as you will notice in the other reviews, the battery decay gradually increases over the years. Overall, it's a great phone but those two flaws that I've mentioned really do bring the quality of the product.

Verified Purchase Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great Phone for the Price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

With the release of iPhone 8 and iPhone X, the price of iPhone 6 really came down. I saw it on sale on Target eBay site and grabbed the 32gb model for $400 odd dollars. Performance is not as great compared to the current market smartphones but I am happy with the phone for the price I paid to purchase it. Although the processor performance is average, I am happy with the display quality and internet speed. If you're after a cheap but decent product, I will recommend to go for it. Cheers

Purchased at: Target Australia

Zillmere

• 1 answer

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Mar 2017

2 Replacements under warranty in 20 months

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have had 3 phones so far, replaced twice under warranty for various reason, phone kept jamming and had to turn it off and back on constantly, just stopped working for no reason (no damage). Apple made it convenient as possible and phones were replaced immediately at the apple shop. If I knew how to use any other phone I would probably change brands but as I don't it's easier for me to stick with Apple Iphones.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: May 2016

Such an great phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I upgraded from an iPhone 5 to the 6 and it was the best decision ever as my battery actually lasted longer than half a day! The camera is also amazing too and I'm so happy with the amount of storage space. The only issue I have is connecting my iCloud to my other devices as it doesn't seem to work.

Campbelltown

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Mar 2016

iPhone 6

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Love the phone...metal back instead of the ridiculous glass back on the iPhone 4 (which cracked constantly but was only 10 bucks for replacement screen online and 2 screws to undo for replacement). It has a nice ergonomically styled feel with a fair size screen.

I like the "Siri" function and that it can be accessed via the lock screen making functions like setting a timer for cooking or an alarm clock for early morning rising, easy to do. The "Siri" function also allows me to send text messages via voice from the lock screen or telephone someone without searching their name. The voice recognition has come along way since I discovered the software "Dragon naturally speaking" (which I had to laboriously train to build accuracy), Apple seems to have their finger on the pulse in regards to voice commands as I have not really seen many mistakes made by the function during use as compared to my partners Android phone (Samsung Galaxy). The voice function on the keypad screen is very accurate (to a point) and displays pretty much what I say without having to edit it constantly.

In all, I am very happy with this phone but not sure if I will upgrade to the iPhone X just yet as the differences, to me, are minimal. I am not a great photographer nor do I make a lot of videos or spend hours on social media via my phone, to me it's still a phone but then I guess it depends on what decade you are born in. Compared to my first phone, which was almost the size of a brick and I had to carry 2 spare batteries to make it through an 8-hour shift at work and didn't send SMS, it's a giant leap forward.

Blue Mountains

• 1 answer

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Just short of perfection !!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

The Apple Iphone 6 was my first smartphone and i am surprised by its power and functions. It has really changed my life for the better & i would never go back to a regular limited mobile ever again. The signal reception is first class, options & apps are numerous and things really do work well most of the time. The drawbacks; surprisingly apple does not provide email-based customer support & occasionally the touch screen does not always work for short periods. Couple of times i also had to switch phone off & back on in order to pickup wifi. The benefits of such a Top Device far outweigh any of the issues. My only wish would be to see more quality free apps & free services in the future. Highly Recommended

Brighton, Victoria, Australia

• 1 review

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Battery doesn’t last long

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

IPhone is just out of 24 month & now not working well, battery problem. First time I decided not to upgrade when contract finished. Have to recharge by lunchtime. To buy a new phone is now getting too expensive. Also, keys are starting to stick, making it very hard to text

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Love it. Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Always had Samsung till I purchased the iPhone 6. Now I will never buy anything other than apple and have recommended them to everyone. Am due for an upgrade so will be trying the new iPhone out. The iPhone 6 is extremely easy to use and I love all the updates

Perth

• 3 answers

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Great phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I have had a few iPhones which have been great, good camera, good screen, security etc. once they get a bit old though things start to not function as well which can be a problem when purchasing second hand products . I have had a few of the iPhone 6's and the brand new one lasted much much longer

Preston

• 6 answers

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Good Phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

This phone was passed onto me by a family member who had upgraded to 6s, I was very sceptical having used a 4s for some time.
Compared to the 4s the 6 seemed enormous, but I persevered and have got used to the size, it's bulky in a pocke but otherwise ok, I would not have a phone any bigger.
I have always used both hands to hold and operate the iPhones, I have small hands and find it manageable.
I find this phone to be fast and responsive, most important to me in a phone is a good reception, which this is and it doesn't get hot after a fairly long phone call.
Overall this phone is very good, I would recommend it.

Middleton grande

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Good value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Good battery life, fast Charging, excellent camera modes, focus mode, clarity of pics, battery charging quicker and last longer, better pixels, sexy shape, black colour is better, solid phone, fair price, easy to use, a lot of more apps, works faster, my phone never hangs or freeze specially this model.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Sep 2017

My son loves it alot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I bought it for my son for his birthday and he loves it
He said it's better then any phone he has ever had and was the best birthday present ever . I was so happy with the excitement that came from him and the fast delivery. Thankyou so much

Purchased at: OzSale

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Good Phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

The first 2 years of this phone is phenomenal, however approaching the 3rd Major iOS update for this phone, it has drastically slowed down. Now that i am on iOS 11, it is very slow and forces be to change to a new phone.
TLDR - first 2 years - good, after that - dont buy.

1 of 14 pages