The Apple iPhone 6 has been replaced by the newer Apple iPhone 6s model.

Models:

Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Not bad.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Bloody love my iPhone 6. The battery life isn't great, mine was completely cooked after about a year which was a bit disappointing but other than that it's my prized possession. Take it everywhere with me, to the shops, to the gym, to grans house, to the loo (even dropped it in a couple of times to give it a bit of a challenge & it survived!). Easily fits in my pocket, especially the back one it's like it was made for it.

Purchased at: Gumtree

Melbourne, vic

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

this phone is so good

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

its so easy to use and Let me make one thing very clear though: the Apple iPhone 6 is another iconic handset in terms of design for Apple. It's not the best looking on the market , but it's definitely right up there, and for the price I'd expect nothing less.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

• 1 comment

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Absolutely love my Apple phone and all that can be done with it. We were with Sony Ericsson for many year but so glad we took the plunge into the world of Apple. Our family have them and it's great for security and piece of mind knowing where everyone is and being able to contact with no issues. Only downside is by the end of 2yrs the phone starts to play upexactly when your contract wears out! Convienemt for phone companies.

Purchased at: Optus Mobile

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jul 2015

Okay phone but died within 6 months...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I purchased this phone new about 2 years ago. It had only been released around that time.

I found the phone easy to use. However, after about 6 months of use, the screen one day went black. The phone refused to turn back on despite all efforts to revive it.

I took the phone back to the shop and they immediately replaced it. Apparently it is a common occurrence with IPhone 6. A quick google search revealed that many others have encounterd this problem too.

Overall, it's an okay phone but definitely room for improvement.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Great phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Perfect phone, easy to use IOS and has all the necessary functions expected from a phone.
Best parts of the phone are the Camera, ease of use and good build quality.
Had no issues from the phone after 2 years of ownership. Havent seen any need to update to the new iPhone 7 yet. Storage cannot be upgraded which is a shame.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Awesome phone!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I purchased this phone when it first came out, worked perfectly and was super fast! Had some issues that developed after 12 months of use where it would keep restarting and got really hot. Went to apple store and they gave me a fresh refurbished replacement, this also worked without issue for about 9 months but then I had a problem where sometimes it would freeze and the right side of my screen wouldn't respond to touch and then correct itself after a few seconds. Initially I had thought it was a ios issue so I did a restore which helped speed up the phone but the unresponsive screen would still happen often, I took it to the apple store and the did some diagnostics and confirmed it was the screen issue and actually gave me a whole new iPhone 6 with another 12 month warranty.
So far it has been 8 months and runs perfect and I haven't had any of the above issues so I would assume they had worked out the bugs and issues that were apparent with the earlier models.
Apple has provided seamless support and have kept me a happy customer!

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Good Product, just short in memory

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I used this phone for 2 year,
It's a really good product, quite fluent running iOS 10.
can play most of games fluently.

Just not enough storage if you have a lot photos or musics tunes.

I end up purchase a new 128 iphone 7 to solve the disk issue

Purchased at: eBay

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Fantastic!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

As expected, a reliable smartphone, with many great uses. Camera quality is fantastic and the design is very nice. Does not take too long to charge, and the battery does last for quite a while. Due to the popularity of this device, purchasing accessories like covers or screen cases are inexpensive and easy to find.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I love it so much! I have been using it for almost 2 years and everything seems to work in a good condition so far. It's fast, well-designed, and it can keep my personal details privately and confidential. I love the function of touch ID, simple and easy to use.

Verified Purchase Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Nice product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Good product but excessive expensive. It is a gift for my family so i havent been able to check it properly but its working in good condition and apple has excellent products. A little bit a luxurious item but it has excellent quality and performance. I would love to get another one for me.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: May 2016

Reliable phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I brought the iPhone 6 over twelve months ago, it's a very reliable phone I have found. Although a screen break was common they are so generic that it was easy to get fixed. They are also very easy to use, great for all ages and has enough features for me. Also great camera

Sydney

• 2 answers

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Feb 2016

It's another apple phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

It has the same features as the 5 mostly incremental a few more as always with apple & as always with apple it's pay for everything.
Things I like
•it's bigger
•touch id (love it)
•it's faster

Things I don't like
•There is no wow factor anymore it's like buying a cattle dog compared to a Great Dane yes the cattle dog is a safer bet, yes it's going to work, yes it's going to probably live a long life but it's the same old same old.
They need a Great Dane factor big, spotty, stupid & just plane crazy to own basically fun, new exciting.
I love apple but wow me apple not throw another cattle dog at me.

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Sep 2016

LOVE MY PHONE

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I love this phone. Ive had it for a while now and have had no issues. I would definitely recommend it even buying it second hand as they have been discontinued. I like the bigger screen from the 5 and i've had no issues with the battery life and i use my phone frequently for both personal and work.

Purchased at: Optus Mobile

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Great phone - still going strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

i upgraded from an iphone 5 - and love the slightly bigger screen. Battery life still isn't great, but i don't mind as i can charge it every day. Screen can be a bit hard to see in glare and occasionally the phone gets a bit slow. I always carry this in a case and in over 2 years it's stayed in great condition

Purchased at: Apple Store Australia

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Good phone

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Great phone has lots of access to apps and games. However the screen is very very fragile. But overall as long as you have a good sturdy case on it it's a good buy. Would also go a bigger size in future as the 16gb didn't seem to hold much

Adelaide

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2015

A great device.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Although this device is no longer available brand new, it is still well worth buying second hand. It is packed full of features such as touch ID, contactless payments, an excellent camera, and all the other features you would expect. Still runs at a good speed with the latest software from apple.

Purchased at: Virgin Mobile

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Perfect, Cant live without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

When i first put my hands on this device i really did love it. I love the sleek design and rounded edges and it also fits perfectly in the hand. It is a fast phone with really great upgraded camera specs. As for now, i am absolutely loving this. Highly Recommended.

Purchased at: eBay

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Loved it - and love Apple Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Enjoy the touch screen, layout, apps, SIRI and enhanced camera options that have really taken my overseas photos and social media snapping to the next level. I equally like the blue light feature in setting to activate at night to minimise retina harm and the ability to interface/sync with iWatch. Only issue is that I used it so often that I am due for a new phone every 9 months or so, and so it's time to upgrade!

Verified Purchase Model: 32GB Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Apple IpHone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I really enjoy my I Ph 6 . The battery is pretty fgood considering the amount of use I need to have it. It is always on 24hrs. The interface is simple and easy to use, as per the other models. I do wish this model was water proof. It would make my life easier without having to upgrade

1 of 12 pages