• 1 question
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Outstanding service and delivery - twice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Have used twice, once for a front loader washing machine and once for a fridge. Both times the customer service has been fantastic whether online, on the phone or receiving text messages about the time of delivery. The delivery and installation guys were all great. The washing machine needed significant leveling on a wonky floor and they sorted it. They take all the packaging away as well. I could not imagine using any other white goods retailer.

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Great website, easy to use and the delivery was awesome. We were constantly updated as to the delivery and then delivery was quick and professional wih friendly delivery personnel. Would and have recommended that others use this site

Verified Customer

Regular Customer but this time really disappointed!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I got a 25 dollars off coupon last month from Appliances Online, and my wife and I decided tp use that coupon to upgrade our rice cooker.
We bought Breville BRC310BSS Rice Cooker on 25th Sep, paid by paypal. 26th Sep Bank transferred money automatically to paypal for this order. and 4th Oct, Appliances Online email us told us our order has been proceed and attached the invoice to us. it is all ok now.

However it is been two weeks from the date of order being proceed. We think it might be arrived but it does not. So my wife called Appliances Online the morning 10am, they told my wife they would look into it and give my wife a call back soon(First Call).

Then the time reaches 3pm, my wife decided to call Appliance Online again, a guy picked the phone and ask my wife how can he help her, then my wife simply explained the situation we have, AND HE JUST HANG UP THE PHONE!!! yes just hang up the phone without any voice!(Second Call).

Then my wife call them again, another man answered her call and said our order has been canceled by them because they have some issue to collect money from the bank! we paid by paypal! what the hell doing with banks?(Third Call)

Then I got home from the word, my wife told what she experienced. I decided to call them again, and same thing being told, please call your bank and check because the collection of the money has been challenged. Then I quickly responded and said we paid by Paypal. there is no issue with the bank, then the guy just realized he met a professional online buyer and said you might need to check with paypal.(Fourth Call)

Yes your eyes are right! after 4 calls in a day, they not only just canceled our order without telling us and waste our 2 weeks waiting time, but also did not give us refund and tell us go check by ourselves with paypal.

What a day?!
I am regular customer with appliance online! previous services were excellent!
But now! What is going on right now in your company?

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Winston, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I will get my team to look into this, and get back to you. Regards.

Amazing service, speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

This is the second time I have purchased through appliances online. The first time I purchased a washing machine and this time was a fridge. Love the free next day delivery. The delivery man called me in the morning to advise time of delivery and then also called 30mins prior to arrival. So handy that they take the old appliances away aswel. Will always use appliances and recommend them to everyone I know.

Damaged my wall and car not there fault

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Oven was great so far, disappointed as the driver hit my car with the oven they took away for nothing also chipped a wall in my house. Sent a warehouse guy to inspect it and asked there driver if he did it of course he said no. Can’t understand how arrogant the customer service staff is. Won’t be using them again!! Disappointed with the after sales basically told me I am a liar!!

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Mark, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I will get my team to look into this, and get back to you. Regards.

Sydney

Verified Customer

Totally ignored by their customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Bought a dishwasher, but noticed that price changed overnight after I bought it. Just wanted to check with them if they have price drop protection so I started a chat through their site. The support agent said hi, but didn't reply back after I asked my question (he was still online). I then emailed customer support with the same question, got an automatic reply confirming receipt of my email, but didn't get any human reply after that. I then got a request to provide feedback, wrote there my disappointment being ignored by their customer service, still didn't get a reply.

It was as if I was totally ignored. I know the question was a bit silly but I was expecting at least a human reply telling me if they have price drop protection or not?

I bought more than once from Appliances Online, and the previous encounters used to be pleasant. However, the latest one left quite a bad impression I am now reluctant to buy from them again unless they're the only ones left carrying a white good that I want. Not recommending at all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Elly, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I will get my team to look into this, and get back to you. Regards.

Thank you, Appliances Online Official. I emailed that address and the matter was quickly resolved by Luke. I hope next time it won't reach the point where people would need to post on Product Review just to get your company's attention.

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great prices and friendly staff, but never received either product or refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I purchased a slow cooker from Appliances Online, expecting to receive it within 10 days. That was fine as it was not an urgent purchase. They dropped their advertised prices before it had shipped, and refunded me the difference in price. Great service so far!
The shipping confirmation was never received. So, four weeks after placing the order, I contacted customer service and was told they were out of stock but expecting it within 10 days. I checked their website, which still made no mention of them being out of stock, but decided to wait and see because I hadn't seen as good a price elsewhere and I still didn't need it for a couple of weeks.
Another four weeks passed and I contacted them again when it still hadn't been sent. The product was still listed on the website but I was told they didn't have stock. I would be informed when they did. At this point, it seemed highly unlikely I would ever receive the product, so I cancelled my order, requested a refund and ordered from another shop (collected two days later).
Two weeks after being told I would receive the refund in 2-5 days, with no refund in sight, I lodged a transaction dispute with my card provider because it was clear the refund would be like the purchase itself: all smiles and promises, no delivery.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Nick, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I will get my team to look into this, and get back to you. Regards.

More then issues advertised

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Bought fridge that was factory second... description was no manual, no egg tray!.. yes I understand a few scratches and dents!.. but in certain light. Major scratch down Center of door!!.. was told.. I that could have been you??? Really!! wont buy again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Mel, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I will get my team to look into this, and get back to you. Regards.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Ordered a Bosch washer at 6pm, it was delivered and installed by 2pm the following day. The washer is superb and the service provided by the fitter was amazing. Yet again a wonderful purchase experience with Appliances Online

Melbourne

Private message

Really bad delivery and after service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The items have been great, but the delivery was horrible. The two delivery guys made a massive whole in the wall while moving the fridge upstairs. They denied causing the damage, and when I escalated it to call center, they sent someone to assess the damage. Another driver came, had a look, and said that there was no way a stainless steel fridge could have caused a whole in the wall. Call centre called me back later and repeated what the other driver said and started blaming it on other tenants and saying my hallway was wide enough that it couldn't have happened. The driver didn't take any pictures of the hallway, and i live in a narrow townhouse, so the stairwells are narrow and i am the only tenant... Eventually i had to fix this myself. Would have been nice to receive some sort of apology instead of being shifted the blame.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Andy, I am sorry to hear that your delivery did not go as well as it should have. If you would like to please email us your Appliances Online order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would be happy to look into this further for you.

Amazing, speedy & professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

My first load of washing has only just gone in but this review is really about the amazing service from Appliances Online. I ordered my washing machine at 4pm yesterday and it was here within 24 hours! Being able to pay on delivery was also a great convenience and the delivery guys were so quick whilst also being super professional and friendly. Also great that they take away the old machine for recycling and all of this for no delivery fee!

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Would buy from again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Got an excellent price on a new freezer, delivery was on time (originally schedule for 3 weeks but they got in contact as I requested an earlier delivery and they delivered it in less than 1 week) and the two friendly staff set it up without a problem.

Easy site, good value, good customer care and delivery on time and perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Easy to compare products and get the information (specs) you want. order and payment was easy and delivery was exactly as they said. Courtesy call was good and the installation people we fantastic (south east Melbourne area). Not over the moon about the dishwasher but the buying process was good. Will use again for white goods.

Verified Customer

Fast delivery and excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Ordered a washing machine on 2/10, as we already had a machine ordered from another company who could not supply us in time. On the morning of the delivery I got a text message advising of delivery time and half an hour before arriving a phone call from the delivery men. The 2 men who came in and installed the unit very friendly and a pleasure to deal with, the second time I've used this company and will definitely recommend them!

Rural SA

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers

Outstanding Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

You find out how good a company is when something goes wrong. It did, as it can do, but I was and am, blown away by their customer service. Service I had thought was long dead and gone. Their staff are without exception OUTSTANDING and polite and helpful. I had a problem, it got fixed! And they went out of their way to follow up and make sure I got a good outcome by liaising with the manufacturer (Lemair) and me to see what we could do. Both Lemair and also Appliances Online went over and above and both have earned my respect and also a customer who will happily return and buy again with trust and confidence. MY SINCERE THANKS TO BOTH.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Terrible delivery times and lack of customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

On the delivery day (you must be home on the designated week day) get an email saying oh your delivery has been moved back a week. So an already long 11 days becomes 18 days. Then delivery day is moved again with just a days notice.

Delivery window indicated as 8.30-11.30am, nothing. Finally a call from the truck at 1.20pm, we're 30 minutes away. Finally at 3pm they turn up.

Product is ok, but delivery time and service is rubbish.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Dear Mark, I am sorry to hear that your delivery did not go as well as it should have. If you would like to please email us your Appliances Online order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au... read more »

• 8 helpful votes

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Just moved home and needed a new front loader..order at 4pm the machine was delivered and fitted by 10am the next day! What outstanding service!

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Bought air con units but no installation

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I bought 3 split type air con units from appliances online and understood that i could have them installed by their associated contractor. I had them delivered this week then tried to arrange installation but was told they stopped their contract with the installer this week. They said they could not recommend anyone. Now I cant find an installer. Will see if I can return the air con units. Very bad service. Don't buy air con from appliances online.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Dear John, I would like to try and help you find an installer for your air conditioning units. If you would like to please email us your Appliances Online order details to customerexperience@winni... read more »

Vic

• 3 helpful votes

Fastest delivery I've experienced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Placed an order for a freezer at 6pm Tuesday night. Checked review online and really worried I wouldn't get my freezer on time as stated, so I prepared myself for some delays. At 8:30am Wednesday morning, the freezer turned up at my door. I was totally speechless. The extremely friendly and helpful delivery guys even helped me to set up the freezer. In total, superb experience for me.

Private message

Don’t believe in their delivery times!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Took an an hour out of work as advised a window and window kept changing. Ended up taking over half a day off!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Gareth, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I will get my team to look into this, and get back to you. Regards.

1 of 70 pages

What benefits are there in paying for extra home care warranty plan?

Rohan D asked on Aug 29, 2018

Hi Rohan,
If you would like to further protect your product in addition to any manufacturer's warranty that may be available, our Customer Care Plans cover a range of consumer electronics and appliances. If you would like to give us a call on 1300 000 500, we can take you through the benefits, and further information. You can also check out this pdf, which gives you an in-depth look a the Care Plans: https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/pdf/AOL%20Customer%20Care%20Plan.pdf

Regards.

Why won't you deliver to us? Post code 4207 - we are halfway between Brisbane and the Goldcoast and 3 minutes off of the Pacific Highway, yet when I went to order from you, we were told delivery is not possible?? Ridiculous, when we are only 25 minutes from the Brisbane CBD

Amanda asked on Aug 26, 2018

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for getting in contact. I can see we do offer delivery to postcode 4207. If you'd like to give us a call on 1300 000 500, and we can organise that for you. Can I please confirm your suburb?

Regards,
Chris

Interesting - when I tried to use my postcode and suburb for delivery on your website it stated sorry but we are unable to deliver to that area

Reading one of the reviews it stated that your products do not come with warranty cards, is this correct?

Frosty asked on Aug 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Frosty, most manufacturers simply require your proof of purchase for warranty purposes; which we provide you. If you have any further questions regarding warranties please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300 000 500.

Thanks for the reply, I went with your company anyway and found out for myself when product got delivered that, yes it did come with warranty you just have to register online.

See all 65 questions about Appliances Online