Superb service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

First things first. They definitely beat the price comparing other online or offline retailers. I could not find anyone selling below the price being offered by appliances online. To add to it they do offer free delivery. That is like icing on the cake. Delivery was very quick and and the delivery staff was very nice. They did their best to fit the stuff and at the same time ensuring that there is no damage either to the product or to the property.
I have bought multiple things from them. A refrigerator, microwave oven, washing machine.
Highly recommended. User their services once and you will love it. This is what is my experience so far.

Amazing fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I had a problem with a Haier fridge on delivery and they managed to get me another fridge delivered within 48hrs. Now that is good service as it cost nothing for delivery and they take all the rubbish away as well as offer to install it. My first fridge came the next day after ordering it and the delivery guys were very careful navigating my kitchen both times. The message you get in the morning telling you the arrival window is fairly accurate.

Fantastic service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We have used Appliances Online 8 times now for various appliances and electronics. Every single time their service is as good as it gets. Most recently I ordered a washing machine after 10pm, it was delivered and installed free before 9am the next day and my old machine taken away. Have never had a problem with any part of the process with them, one time I accidentally ordered something that was out of stock, within 10 minutes they had called me to suggest an alternative. Would never shop anywhere else now for white goods or electronics.

Perth

• 2 comments
Private message

Incredibly poor and dishonest service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Purchased a fridge from Appliances Online in July 2017. Delivery was prompt BUT the deliverymen tore my vinyl flooring (rental property) and left the house without even being honest enough to acknowledge the damage. I have contacted the company on numerous occasions to be advised that they were taking the matter seriously and that I would be contacted to resolve the issue. To this date the silence from the company is deafening and all I can advise prospective new customers is BUYER BEWARE! In the long run it is better to buy from a reputable dealer. Please don't put yourself through the distress I experienced! Hopefully my landlord won't notice the patch to the vinyl we had to effect.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Could you please email your original order details to [email protected] and we will look into this for you straight away.

Croydon

• 2 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I recently bought an iron from Appliances on line. When it arrived it was not good quality so I emailed them explaining my problems and without any fuss I received a return postal voucher to return said iron. The matter is still in process however so far I have been very impressed with their delivery, service and reassured by their prompt returns policy. I will shop with them again.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Thank you to Appliances online, i have my new Westinghouse Fridge. Always kept me updated with text messages as to when it would be delivered. Delivery was great and they even took away from old fridge. Price was excellent to.

Melbourne

Bad Panel Heater Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Bought a panel heater from them and although I wasn't initially impressed by the initial response which I got from them with my shopping experience, their subsequent response made up for more than that. Their customer care base was fantastic and I received the replacement castors which I complained about on the next working day. Well done guys and don't ever take things for granted or become complacent. You guys will always stand out if you continue to keep it up.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Henry,

Many thanks for the stellar review, I'm glad to hear you experienced the legendary service Appliances Online delivers.

Kind Regards,
Jason

Melbourne

• 1 review

Poor Customer service and Worst coordination - Time and Money wasted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Ordered a Gas cooktop online incl installation, was told by customer service (Harry) that the model is not avaialble in stock, placed a back order with full amount paid in advance. Received a email the next morning saying the equipments are ready and scheduled for installation the same day with invoice attached for the same amont paid earlier.

Tech turned up and said cooktop was damaged and he has to place a replacement order. Rang customer service and was advised the same. The expected date was 2 weeks from the order date. Proceeded with t
hat.

3 days later recieved another email saying delivery has been scheduled for the next day, advised customer service that iam not avaialble and rescheduled it for the following day, also mentioned them to proceed with any additional cost for cutout if needed since only my mrs will be home.

Tech turned up friday and mentioned to my Mrs they need an cutout and dont have approval so didnt bring the cutout tools/tech along , have to rebooked.

Rang them monday and rebooked for tuesday. Tech turned up on tuesday and mentioned he didnt bring the coomercial vaccum cleaner with him. rebooked for wednesday

Different Tech turned up on wednesday morning at 7:45am and was asking us where the cooktop was!! he is a handy man to just do the cutout and not a gas plumber to connect the cooktop once installed.

Received a new invoice now saying i owe them the full amount for the cooktop + Installation +

Rang customer service and was told that they havent got it in stock and its on back order again. Customer service lady i spoke to was the rudest person mentioning she doesnt want to know what happened and dont care.

Waiting for a call back from the customer service team!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Aron,

I'm very sorry to hear about all of this. If you could please email your order details to [email protected] we will look into this further for you.

Jay

Wonderful memory and thx for good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Hi, guys, I choose China Southern Airlines for my every tour.Especially this time my flight was from ZHENGZHOU to Melbourne via Guangzhou.Due to terrible weather, the flight was late .I was worry about my tickets in Guangzhou.I didn't have much time to wait.Therefore, I went to counter for help.The staff in ZHENGZHOU named JIAYUE LI, is a so pretty girl listened to my situation and helped me to solve all my problems.
Many thanks.

• 5 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Euromaid WM7 Washing Machine died after 4 Months

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Dear Tony,
Can I please ask that you send your order number through to me at [email protected] as I will be happy to look into this further for you.
Sally

Update, HAPL (Home Appliances) are actually the parent company of Euromaid. 9 days ago after much wrangling they agreed to replace the machine. But a week has past and no update as to when the new... read more »

Hi Tony,

Please email your order details to [email protected] so that we can look into this for you.

Jay

Love my Westinghouse oven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Easy to order online. Only ordered yesterday and my product was delivered today. Really great communication with delivery times. I received constant updates with what time the oven was being delivered. Delivery guys were great too. Will definitely order another appliance through appliance online. Thank you.

Verified Customer

The bad reviews are accurate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Alana, I'm very sorry to hear about this and have just spoken to Chris to get some more detail on the situation. We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused and I believe t... read more »

Woongarrah

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Legendary service just as they promise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

I've purchased from these guys a few times now and am constantly amazed at the service I receive. Goods are always delivered within days of ordering, communication is excellent, delivery drivers are friendly and helpful and they've gone above and beyond to help me with a return of an appliance that I ended up not being able to use due to being in a rental property. Super impressed by appliances online once again. Keep up the great work

Worst customer service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

The usual bought an oven online, after I had paid had 6 weeks to wait, sent emails asking why, no reply until I got aggressive then pathetic response, then an email from them saying another 4 weeks delay, then another email with a date, I replied yes send it, didn't come, finally after about 3 months got a phone call and got my oven, I understand it was an Ilve oven and there was a delay but the customer service on their end was so so so bad, if I could swear online I would I know their winnings too and I will never buy at either again and I tell anyone who listens not too and this is only half the story.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Lee, I'm very sorry to hear about this experience and for the stress and inconvenience it's caused. If you would like to email your order details to [email protected] we would b... read more »

West Perth, WA

• 1 comment

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Positives: Placed order late on Thursday 3 August and was advised it would be delivered on Friday 4 August and that I would receive a call between 6-10am or thereabouts. Fine.
Received the call at 9.32am advising me that the goods would be delivered between 2-3pm that day. Again OK, but it would have been nice to know at the time I paid that I had to take the whole day off to wait around for their driver to ring me and give me a delivery window.

Spoke to the driver and advised that as I was already at work and my flatmate had to start work
at 12 nobody would be home to receive the order so he said he would make sure it was scheduled to be delivered today, Monday 7 August. Sitting here at 9.50am and no call, so I called the customer service desk who said there was no record of it being scheduled for delivery today.

Totally unprofessional delivery drivers, you need to sort them out and reprimand them, if they say they are going to schedule it then hold them accountable, not expect your customer to chase you.

Verified Customer

Harvey Norman Online "Please Explain" (Garden City & Moree)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I have purchased an ASUS ViVobook online from Harvey Norman for $298.- in June 2017.
The Tax Invoice stated : "Spend $250.- or more and get 10% of your purchase back in Harvey Norman Gift Cards".
The gift cards were not in the parcel, nor were ever received by me.
After more than a month waiting for the gift cards and multiple phone calls, I received an e-mail saying:
"As a goodwill token from our online department, I am happy to extend a $15 giftcard."
HARVEY NORMAN this is not good enough. "Goodwill token" is unacceptable, I am entitled for the 10% which is $29.80, the amount the gift cards should be made out of.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm sorry but we are Appliances Online, not Harvey Norman or Harvey Norman Online. I'd recommend contacting Harvey Norman.

Jay

Wow, amazing they are still in business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

After two attempts to have the dryer installed and both are no shows, I tried to speak with the person in charge of delivery timetables. I spoke to what might have been the rudest person I have ever had to deal with. The person I spoke to accused me of lying and insisted he had evidence I was lying. He insisted I was not at the premises both times it had been scheduled to be delivered. When I asked him to confirm the address he yelled at me down the phone and told me he knew I was lying. Eventually I hung up because I could not get a word in over his bombastic aggressive yelling. Seriously, if you call that customer service, your business is doomed. I would not recommend the aggravation of using this place - ever!

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. If you would like to email your order details to [email protected] we would be happy to look into this further for you.

Brunswick

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Appliances Online good Legendary Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Refunded with no problem
Thanks guys
Really nice guy on the phone
I'll use them again
Trustworthy and they are proud of their rep

great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

dish washer...ordered Monday...delivered Tuesday fantastic service...two young delivery men were very polite and nothing was a bother to them there service was the best ! I will be singing your praises to all my friends....thank you Appliances On-line.
Kind Regards
Greg

• 1 comment

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I've ordered from this company numerous times and they've always been fantastic.

No drama, delivered when they say they will and website is easy to use.

1 of 48 pages