From ordering to delivery - excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Seamless process. Ordered and received new appliances, removal of old appliances. I even called them on a Saturday morning to change the delivery date.

Most amazing appliance service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I ordered a new machine online at 10:30pm and it was delivered to me by 11am the next day. Contracted Delivery driver was extremely friendly and we spoke about front vs top loafers. As I had purchased a front loader for the first time ever, he told me about the company’s policy of exchanging within 14 days if I wasn’t satisfied. I gave the front loader a good run before deciding I would prefer to go with a top loader fir various reasons. Called appliances online this afternoon and they will have the new top loader out to me tomorrow. All included in my original purchase price! Fantastic.

• 2 comments

Fantastic Service and Best Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I've never bought any white goods online before but decided to this time because I was extremely busy and time poor. I really enjoyed shopping here because I could quickly fine the products I was looking for, each product came with several reviews and a short product overview video. Once I decided on an appliance I checked pricing both online and in store and found Appliances Online to be the cheapest.

The product was in stock and delivered the day and time that it was scheduled. The delivery team were also terrific. They contacted me when they were on their way, came within the scheduled delivery window, took away my old machine, took away all the packaging from my new appliance and completed installation.

I was extremely impressed with their service and would happily use them again

Sydney

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Terrible delivery!!! Terrible service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I would like to say this is a really bad experience of shopping. Website and online order are fine. Running smoothly. However, the deliverers are extremely bad, horrifying and completely disaster!!! The deliverer (with the Truck rego: CN59LE) came with a very bad attitude, keeps telling my family that we are wasting his time, and keeps telling my family that the installation is free, we are not paying for the installation, meaning they can refuse to provide us the free installation. And yes, they did not install the washing machine, and they broke my lamp on the ceiling when they are moving the washing machine into the laundry room, no apologies!!! When they broke the lamp, no apologies and keep mentioning that we are wasting their time because they need to install the washing machine for us (But they did not install!!!).

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Kenny, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I would like my team to follow up on this, and get back to you. Regards.

I believe if I do not write a review in here, you guys will ignore the issue completely. As I have submitted a complain to your company a while ago and no reply. The drivers were extremely aggressi... read more »

Appliances Online Official

Hi Kenny, we rely on our customers getting in contact to provide us with any feedback. That allows us to follow up when things haven't gone right. If you are able to provide me with your order numb... read more »

10 Star for Appliances Online delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I recently bought a new range hood from appliances online, the delivery service was the best i have ever experienced with constant updates on when and even what time it was being delivered, and just before the time the delivery truck driver rang me to confirm my place of work and was very polite. 5 Star because 10 was not an option. I'll be back again soon.

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Cheap price and fast delivery but minus the warranty

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We have purchased a rangehood and also a dishwasher over the last month from Appliances on Line. The purchase, delivery and also installation of the rangehood was seamless and trouble free. That process warrants 5 stars.
BUT, a big but- both times the item was delivered with no warranty document.
Upon calling Appliances on Line they say that they are sorry and that for all warranty claims THEY deal with it, not the manufacturer. They also told me that it was unnecessary for me to register the warranty.
This rang alarm bells for me because retailers only deal with warranties when the item fails soon after purchase. All later claims are dealt with by the manufacturer. I hazard a guess that the products sold by APPLIANCES ON LINE do not come with a manufacturers warranty.
So where do you source your products APPLIANCES ON LINE? Are they grey imports or demonstration models?
I hope our new Appliances last the warranty distance because judging by the disgruntled customers with faulty appliances on this site, one cannot rely on APPLIANCES ON LINE to provide a manufacturers warranty. Zero stars for that.
Will not purchase anything from APPLIANCES ON LINE again. So not worth forfeiting the warranty.

sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Good customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We often purchased household appliances from them because of many good point they had provided like price match, old appliance remove, great customer service etc......
One time was, we paid for the fridge, which indicated in-stock on the website but it was not, so they called us to ask if we still want it, they will order for us directly from the manufacture.
Overall, we think it is a pretty good website to purchase any household appliances for ours home.

Young

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Legendary Service? What a Joke!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Nothing legendary about appliances online, apart from the fact that they are probably the worst company in Australia. Ordered a Shark Vacuum on the 17th July and set a delivery date for the 3rd of August (that was the earliest they could deliver to my area which is in NSW by the way, yeah pathetic) only to receive a phone call the day before delivery was due telling me that the item was not in stock and they still had not sourced a Vacuum from Shark. A new delivery date was set for the 10th of August only to receive a voice mail on the 9th from some kid telling me delivery was delayed and the earliest they could deliver the product was now the 17th of August and could I give them a ring.
I returned their call and the bloke had no idea what I was talking about, so i told him my name and asked to speak to the kid that left the voice mail, only to be told i could not speak to him as he was on the toilet! After the guy was finished on the toilet about an hour later I received a call from him. He had no idea who I was and couldn't remember leaving a voice mail and asked me what the issue was! After explaining to him for 5 minutes what my name was and the product I had ordered, his memory finally came back and he told me that he doesn't know why delivery was delayed and that "he was just told" to ring me and tell me that. I asked to be put through to someone higher in the food chain and after listening to horrendous music for 10 minutes a woman answered. I asked why my order had been delayed twice and why I hadn't been told the item was not in stock in the first place. She told me that the employees should have told me the ACTUAL delivery date and that they should have offered me a different model of vacuum!
I cancelled the order and will never shop with Appliances Online again. They were happy to take my money immediately and were also happy to stuff me round in the process, going to take a month to deliver something that weighed under 5kg. You would get something from China delivered faster and with better service. The customer service is abysmal and is full of 15 year old children running the show, reminded me of the Telstra call center. Never again..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 24 answers
  • 24 helpful votes

Poor customer experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Purchased a Phillips kitchen appliance online using my credit card. Delivery was quoted as 7 - 10 days. My credit card was immediately debited with the full cost of the item. After about 4 days, I logged in to check progress of my order and it was still showing as order received. Nothing further. The next steps were - received at warehouse, ready for despatch and with the delivery company. I wondered why it hadn’d progressed but waited until a full week had passed and I should have received (or was about to receive) my order. On checking again, nothing had changed, This was a Sunday, so I initiated a live chat with one of their staff. He looked at it and went “hmmmm. don’t know what’s gone wrong there but I’ll make sure the item is despatched tomorrow when the warehouse opens”. Three days passed and still no item so I tried to check. Waiting on the live chat around 5.45pm and it starts with I am customer # 6, then 5, then 4. All good until I get a message “there are no reps available” and I’m cut off the live chat session. I tried live chat again and the same thing happened. I then had to phone and after getting through to a rep was told they think my order might have been despatched but they couldn’t confirm and that I should just wait because when it is despatched, I’ll get an sms. I phoned the next day around lunchtime and was told, “It looks like it’s been picked up but I can’t confirm that until after 4pm. You’d need to phone back then or wait until you get a message”. Anyway, a couple of more days pass and phoned again and was given a Aust post tracking # but I had actually received a message from Aust Post that day that my parcel will be delivered in 2 days. Overall, one of the worst customer experiences I’ve had. I received a parcel from the UK in half the time I got this from NSW to Qld. The online tracking didn’t work, the live chat experience was poor and phoning the company was no help at all. Mind you, they managed to debit my credit card with the full amount the minute I placed the order - no problems with timing then. Appliances Online used to be a pretty good company to deal with but this experience has soured my taste for them.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Lulu, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you could please email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I would like my team to follow up on this, and get back to you. Regards.

Order #1964220 Phillips food processor and according to AO tracking today 10/8, it is still awaiting pick up in the warehouse although it has now been delivered

Appliances Online Official

Hi Lulu, thank you for getting back. Can I confirm you have received the delivery?

Brisbane QLD

• 3 helpful votes

Great experience- Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I recently bought a dishwasher from Appliance online and the experience was amazing. Online design and contents were easy and user friendly. Had video instructions, manuals etc to get every details covered. Got the dishwasher delivered on the next working day and was impressed by the delivery updates. And also the price was great.
This is my second time purchasing from Appliance Online and I must say this company is doing a good job; I’ll be a returning customer.
Highly recommended.

• 5 helpful votes

Perfect service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Fantastic Service by this company. Others can price match but dealing with this company makes purchasing & installation of major appliances stress free .

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi, thank you for the great feedback!

Excellent service-highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

After spending a week and half unsuccessfully dealing with another company trying to repair my old washing machine, i bit the bullet and went online to buy a new one. Found Appliances Online who guaranteed next day free delivery, installation and removal of old appliance. Completed my online order close to 5.30pm Thur and the machine was delivered before 1.00pm Fri. Extremely efficient service, in and out within 20mins. Couldn't be happier.

Brisbane

• 2 answers

Verified Customer

Efficient, quick, great service, great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I have purchased several appliances from appliances on line. They price match, delivery can be as fast as next day free of charge. They give you a two hour delivery window on the day of delivery, plus a reminder 30 minutes before they arrive. I have found them incredibly efficient and I will always buy from them if they stock the item I want.

Harrington

best ever service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

delivered to the country fast and on time (within 5 minutes) and NO DELIVERY COST. They call the next day to make sure all ok. would have replaced if we weren't happy.

Wollongong

• 5 helpful votes

Fabulous!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Wouldn't buy my appliances through anyone else. You can book your delivery day weeks ahead, they price match and service is top notch. Wasn't happy with an upright stove I bought and they exchanged it for another model. Use them for our appliances at work as well which is a dream when they take away the old one including the packaging. They have a dedicated customer service unit that deal with issues immediately and take responsibility unlike the big retailers.

Purchase and delivery of a Dishwasher and Washing Machine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I don't know where to start with my 5 star review.
I have never used Appliances Online before and thought I would give them a go.
Ordered online 6/8/2018 @7pm and received my goods the next day.
My expectations of a seamless,professional and friendly experience were more than met.
The delivery men called me in the morning(as promised when I ordered the goods)and said they would be at my house between 12-2pm.
They arrived at 12ish.
The two guys I encountered were very nice,and spoke ENGLISH !!

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Fast service, but fridge got comestic damage

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Placed an order on Thursday night and got my fridge delivered next morning. Swift.

Fridge delivered with no box or packaging and probably means less overhead for transportation. Delivery guy helped putting the fridge at the right spot under the cupboard and turned on the fridge straight away to confirm it works. I thought I should wait for an hour but I didn't raise the concern right away knowing they may have the next delivery to attempt. Time will tell if the instant power on after moving the fridge would cause any damage.

After the delivery guy leaving the premise, I notice a dent is right in the middle of the fridge, around the height of the knee. That implies either fridge is factory second or surface was ruined during delivery process. I should have spent more time inspecting before signing the paper.

Well, the fridge is still functional, just the cosmetic damage. Can't say I am happy thus whinging here. I know the sour feeling may wear off as time goes by.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Sunny, sorry to hear about your experience. Our products are all brand new, no factory seconds. Drivers will often remove the packaging at the truck, and take it away with them, so the customer ... read more »

My order number is SO02731626

Appliances Online Official

Thank you Sunny, nice chatting with you today. And thank you again for providing the feedback. Regards, Chris.

Awesome experience in full

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Ordered washing machine 10.30pm at night, was delivered and installed by 9.30am the next day. They removed my old machine, made sure the new install was done properly and took away all the rubbish. Delivery guys were great and very careful when carrying in washer up stairs etc, so no damage to floors. Online ordering was great too with the videos provider to help you choose.

Undelivered item and no responsibility come up from customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Bad team and company ever since I have met all my life. I've order washing machine very early Thursday and book it to be delivered on Friday which is the next day. Everything seems to be ready I've got the confirmation email after I place the order, I've got the invoice after I paid for the order. But on Friday which I have waiting for the delivery, there is no one come up or make a call to me so I follow up by make a call to call center and they said they couldn't find my order. Then what they do, they ask me to organize this myself by asking the bank what is happening with the order.
I'm literally disappointed with their service and will not recommend appliances online to anyone.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Natty, our call centre was unable to locate your order because it had been cancelled in our system. Further to our conversation discussing the reasons why this occurred, please do not hesitate t... read more »

melbourne

Highly recomended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

We were shopping around for kitchen appliances and initially went to the Good Guys, then I decided to check Appliances online site and was very surprise buy the choice and prices. Ended up ordering from Appliances online. Delivery was on the requested day and free.

1 of 67 pages