Always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

This is the sixth product I have bought from Appliances online over a number of years and they always have great prices and outstanding customer service. Their delivery arrangements are a dream compared to most companies

Professionalism at its finest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I just had a faulty refrigerator replaced with another brand at my request. The staff at Appliances Online were understanding and organised the new fridge without judgement

Thankyou Jack Watts at Appliances Online and to Tomer & Gabriel in distribution for going above and beyond.

I have been in senior management for many years in a non related industry . Nothing was a problem for these exemplary staff. I hope that management is aware of how fortunate to have them on the payroll

Paul

Always amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I have used Appliances online for all my large home appliance needs and have never been disappointed. They take are, what every company who offers delivery service, should aspire to be. Continually informed about the status of the product/delivery. Customer friendly staff for installs and removals. Could not recommend this company more!

Buderim

Private message

Hot tip... I would call to confirm stock before ordering anything

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

After payment over a week ago, and the day prior to when I was intended to get a new fridge, Appliances Online called to let me know I'll have to wait 6 weeks if I wish to get the fridge I paid for... I'm not super dark on them but they don't get more than one star from me for wasting my time and their support teams time by not having stock an inventory properly updated. I'll be getting a refund at this rate

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Ale, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If I can help at all, I'd be happy to assist you, if you could please email the details to customerexperience@winning.com.au, I'll look into this for you. Regards.

Just a quick update for anyone reading my review. I was in contact with Appliances Online support staff and they have gone above and beyond to help resolve my issue. I gave them a chance to sort it... read more »

PERTH

• 10 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Top Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

My wife wanted a clothes dryer ,so did the research and Appliances Online had a 7kg dryer at a great price perfect for our use. ordered online 7am WA time Thursday the delivery calendar on the website said no available delivery for 3 Weeks .I rang Appliances Online to query this and Spoke with Tristan who said he would check stock availability in Perth, lucky me stock had arrived that day .Tristan organized delivery for Friday 1.30Pm Friday clothes dryer delivered within 24 hrs .Thanks Tristan for your great customer service I will be using your company again and recommend to friends and family .
Steve
Perth WA

• 4 helpful votes

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Bought a fridge online. The whole process was hassle free. I was informed about the progress of delivery and the delivery guys were awesome. I simply like the polite and friendly behaviour shown while dealing with a customer. Highly recommended.

As good as it gets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Ordered washing machine in afternoon and it was delivered following day with regular delivery status updates. Old machine was removed and new machine unpacked and installed
My old machine was also purchased via appliances online and so will my next one be.
Price was excellent and service was second to non!
I’m not easily impressed by service these days but appliances online hit the nail on the head!

Verified Customer

Save yourself the hassle!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Spent close to $5000 set a delivery date with all the usual confirmation emails, didn't receive the promised phone call and no-one turned up. Called the company on their PREMIUM number for the matter to be shrugged off as menial and informed that nothing would be done until Monday as they had all gone home. I wouldn't mind if someone had contacted me the day before and explained it couldn't be delivered but now I have wasted half a weekend and cant be at home during the week within their specified times.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Mal, I am sorry to hear you have had an unsatisfactory experience with your delivery and customer service. Can I please ask that you email your original order details through to customerexperien... read more »

Sydney

• 1 question
Private message

Very bad. Shop elsewhere save yourself the headache!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I wanted to buy an expensive front loader from Appliance online, I got a reply back from [name removed] stating they could do a better deal. Excitedly I replied accepting the offer. No response. Two days later, numerous attempts to contact customer support & [name removed], I even twitted appliance online, No communication and no sale. Very scammy and a complete waste of time. It's as if they are baiting you with 'better' deals and no follow through.

If Appliance online cannot sell you a washing machine. How much support do you think they are going to give you if your machine breaks down? Or if item is faulty?

Comments
Appliances Online Official

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I'd be happy to assist you with your order, if you could please email the details to customerexperience@winning.com.au, I'll be able to follow up for you.

Just to let everyone know, details in email sent on Weds, 3 days later no surprise, NO RESPONSE !

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Horrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Stay away from this online retailer with non-existent customer service. I ordered a Kitchenaid stand mixer. It was annoying that they never sent an email of shipping information nor updated order status on the website, but that's fine. The problem was that they sent a faulty product - the mixer had a bit of finish scratched off. I called the CS straight away after receiving and opening the product, and the guy only told me to send a photo via email. There was no apology nor mention of the procedure to amend the situation. I sent the email and I never heard from them, so I sent another email asking to process the return. No reply again. So I called and the guy says they will send a truck to pick it up and will dispatch a new one. No apology or whatsoever. I would have appreciated the acknowledgement of causing an inconvenience to a customer. I think I am done and would just go grab one from DJs this weekend. I wasted my time, but you don't have to. Stay away from them!

Comments
Appliances Online Official

"Look into this for you"?? If you had any interest in helping a customer who had a horrible experience using your service, you look into your orders yourself. Unless it's the case that every singl... read more »

Appliances Online Official

Hi J Lee, I appreciate where you're coming from, and I do want to help. I just need to be able to find your order which will give me the details I need to be able to assist you. To do that, I need ... read more »

Delivery service incompetent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Today the delivery man called me at 10:30 telling me he would be there soon.
Waiting with my door open and windows open waiting and watching the street. Fast forward to 1:30pm I’m assuming he’s run late, how wrong I was. Called this man to see why he didn’t show up, and him and his buddy told me they have been to my house and no one was home, I asked them what are you talking about? I’ve been home all day and you never came? I’ve had my door open and haven’t seen any trucks in my street, he said no he had been here(that same argument went round in circles another 2 times). I asked him why didn’t you at least try to call me as you called me before? He couldn’t answer the question obviously because they never even got here plus he couldn’t even tell me what my door looks like!!
I said to him you need to come back it’s my only day off, he said no we are not coming back, so obviously he just does not care and I said to them you must have got the wrong address before but he still just argued with me. He told me to call winnings. Called winnings and they said they pride them selves on their delivery service? And they will make sure I get the washing machine. It’s now 2:24 and I’ve been waiting since 10:30.
What a waste of my day and I’ll never be purchasing anything from appliances online ever again. still no sign of my washing machine.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Excellent helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

I was very impressed with Jake ( web-chat order), Natasa ( phone ) & Blaine ( delivery ) who were very helpful, friendly & provided exceptional customer service & delivery on time as per other reviews. Jade even rang me to clarify a few queries & process the order on the phone. I would highly recommend to all our friends & family.
Unfortunately, there is always one bad apple who can ruin a good reputation of the company. Upon delivery we have discovered a bump/dent on in the centre of the Westinghouse vert freezer door, approximately 100cm in diameter and looks like a factory second. I log-in to web-chat with model number & all other details for a new replacement. The person on the web-chat name" S..." who did not solved & not responded to my request even I typed " are you still there?" He just let me hung on for a long time until the web-chat time was up. I think he is hopeless & need some training on customer service. So I have to ring Natasa who organized the replacement & delivery with no problem.

Verified Customer

Best service we've ever received!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

We bought a dryer at 7:30pm on a Monday night. The next morning we were told our delivery window and then the driver called to let us know he was 15-20 minutes away. Our dryer was installed and all packaging taken away by 9:28am Tuesday morning. Honestly the best service we've ever received! The driver was very professional and friendly. I won't be going anywhere else to order appliances ever again! Thank you!

Best customer service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I bought a new gas stove and had it installed by Tim who did a wonderful job with a minimum of fuss. He was so polite and friendly and went over the top with his customer service. Took the old stove away as well as all the packaging from the new appliance.
The company is very competitive with prices and will deliver quickly free of charge. The sales staff are very friendly and efficient.
I have bought many things over the years from them and will continue to do so as it’s always a pleasant experience. Well done all.

Quality Appliance and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I purchased a 628 litre fridge at a great price. Delivered when it suited me. The delivery men were exceptionally
efficient and accommodating, even lifted the fridge over bench because it didn't fit between them...FANTASTIC -
and the fridge is great as well - silent running - tons of room and looks great! AOL and fridge 100% recommended.

Geelong

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Customer Service as it's meant to be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I've never had a moment's problem dealing with AOL; but they've just raised the bar higher.
Washing-machine warrantied for 2 years stopped working 14 months down the track. They were unable to repair it, as the distributor has disappeared from the scene - and thus they couldn't replace it, either.
No worries: they offered a full refund or full amount of credit on their site for something else ! I found one $8 more expensive, and they then reduced its cost to match !!
Like I said: customer service as it's meant to be.
Appliances Online are THE BEST.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Poor communication!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

If you wish to buy without physically seeing and evaluating your intended purchase then they are your best bet. Often there are issues with dimensions restricting entry thru main doors etc. They will not be able to help you. The best advise/help you will get after interacting with any showroom staff. In my case they said they were checking with the manufacturer and will revert back. They never did! Their prices can fluctuate over a period of time, you need to keep an eye. Electrolux Fridge/Freezer which I intended to buy from them, got a better deal elsewhere.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

I enquired after an Electrolux Fridge/Freezer Model:EHE5267SA-D. The issue was, the Fridge had a depth of 781mm with the door handles fitted, as per specifications. My dwelling had just 800mm avail... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Pretty Terrific Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I ordered an ironing board from Appliances Online (AO). Before the ironing board was due for delivery I was contacted by AO to apologise that they wouldn't have the board I ordered in time for the scheduled delivery. AO offered a solution, they would provide a more expensive but available ironing board at no extra charge. Actually, it worked out at a 53% discount. I accepted. AO also delivered when they said they would and I was kept in the loop with e-mails and text messages all along the way.

With the best will in the world, things go wrong and often we have to judge an organisation by how it addresses and resolves a problem. AO were proactive, helpful and offered me a solution so I was not inconvenienced and received a superior product at no extra charge. So I am impressed.

So why did I deduct a star? The delivery person said he saw my cat and was going to kick it but I came to the door. If it was a joke I didn't appreciate it and if it wasn't joke, I really didn't appreciate it.

Verified Customer

I will NEVER try to Buy from them again!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I purchased a Dimplex fire online $1532, got an email saying that delivery would be confirmed at later date and money was deducted from cr card. A week later I had not heard from them at all and the delivery stated was a few days away so I emailed them. There response was that the item I had purchased was out of stock and they could not get further stock! I requested an immediate refund as they had already had my money for a week, only to be told it’s going to take 3-5 days! So they are going to have my money for 2 weeks knowing the whole time they did not have stock in the product I purchased.
I will NEVER buy anything from them again.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can I please ask that you email your original order details through to customerexperience@winning.com.au as I would like to look into this for you.

• 4 helpful votes

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Purchased a Fisher & Paykel washing machine on Monday night to deliver on Saturday. Changed mind to deliver on Friday instead. Thought that I might get knocked back but the service I received was top notch. From my online purchase to speaking with customer service to change delivery dates and then dealing with their 2 friendly delivery guys, my interactions were easy. Now, my faith in good customer service has been restored. Thanks Online Appliances, I will definitely buy from you again.

1 of 64 pages