Brilliant service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

So happy with appliances on line. They matched a competitors price. Sent a text as promised first thing in the morning of delivery giving a two hour window then texted again 30 mins before. They took away the old appliance and very gently wheeled in the new one and installed with a minimum of fuss. Also next day delivery was s brilliant bonus. So happy after my washing machine just died after 19 years. Thoroughly recommend them . Will be buying all white goods from them in future . Oh and free delivery and installation . Thank you appliances on line.

Terrible customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Bar fridge died 3 months after purchase. Checked with [name removed] (online live chat) to get it replaced. He sent a technician out 2 weeks ago to fix it. Service technician said it can't be fixed and will file a report from me. Have not heard anything from anyone.

Followed up 3 days ago only to be told by a service rep on the phone that obviously does not live in Australia that "management" have to decide whether or not we get a replacement. I said I don't understand as it is still in warranty.

He told me I will get a phone call soon and to wait. Have not heard anything so I thought I would try the online live chat again. [name removed] has terrible customer service manners. Asked me questions like he didn't believe I purchased a fridge. Gave him all the details he asked me why I didn't follow up with the manufacturer. Firstly, if I had their details I would! No where online or on my invoice does it say I need to follow up with Lemair directly. Secondly, you don't have to be rude about it. He thought I was attacking him but it is just poor customer service.

Most likely will never purchase from you guys again. You can thank [name removed]. This is what happens when you shift your customer service off shore who don't know anything about doing business!!!!

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Janice,

I'm so sorry to hear of this experience and we'd certainly be able to look into this further for you. Please email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 19 helpful votes

Wouldn’t price beat

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Wouldn’t even price beat The Good Guys. Were also at least $10 dearer than any other retailer. Nevermind, found the product even cheaper at Robins Kitchen and it was delivered for free the next day.

Have noticed they are also dearer than any other retailer when it comes to fridges. Certainly wouldn’t purchase from them if they can’t even price beat a set of kitchen scales.

The phone call to them to query their pricing was answered with “hello”. Strangest conversation of my life.

Terrible!!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I have had the worst experience ever with this company, they I only wanted to order one stove one rangehood and error faulty product and I have been calling for two weeks with my blood absolutely boiling with trying to get my credit of $831 THIS COMPANY IS HOPELESS!! All about taking your money!! I never will deal or recommend them I feel so stressed!!!!!!!

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Koni,

If you could please email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we would be happy to look into this further.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Love the friendly stuff and nothing is ever to much fir them. Had two exchange two large items and there was no problem at all they were happy to do it. Jason from customer service went out of his way to help solve a delivery issue and it was solved same day. Will always use appliances online.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Can't fault the customer service - excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I'm normally apprehensive about using online stores as I worry about spending my money and never seeing the product, but when my washing machine unexpectedly broke I had to find an affordable replacement fast.

After a day of searching, I came across Appliances Online which had, by far, the cheapest options for washing machines that were still positively reviewed, beating the prices of all the well-known stores I had initially looked at. After reading reviews about Appliances Online on productreview, I spoke to a customer service agent on their website via the online chat and expressed my concerns about some (the minority) of the reviews I had read, which stated that stock would be shown as "in stock" at the time of purchase with guaranteed next day delivery but, upon the supposed delivery, customers were told it was out of stock and had to wait a matter of weeks. The customer agent was able to ensure that the item I wanted was in stock and could be delivered the following day. He was polite and helpful - he offered to complete my order for me, took $25 off the price (without me asking) and organised free delivery, free install and free removal of my old washing machine. Amazing! Other shops I had looked at charged $59 just for delivery and did not have the option of removing the old unit. He also gave me the choice of paying over the phone or via eftpos upon delivery. I opted for eftpos as it eliminates the worry involved when paying before recieving the item - great option.

The following day I received a text message at 7am letting me know my 2 hour delivery window for the day - I appreciated being informed early and I liked that it was a short 2 hour window as it allows you to utilise the rest of the day productively. I received a message 30 minutes before they arrived (well within the window) and two lovely guys came and delivered/installed/removed everything for me. All I had to do was let them in. I live on a second floor apartment block and this was no issue - they were very friendly, fast and got the job done.

I could not fault the customer service throughout this whole experience. Every person I dealt with was friendly and helpeful. I would definitely recommend Appliances Online to anybody looking for quality service.

Excellent customer service - amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My fridge died on a Fri night and I rang the 24hr call line to see if I could get one delivered the next day. Alex on the call centre was so helpful and checked all the possible models available for delivery. My fridge arrived by 1pm, and the old one was removed.

Amazing service! Website also great as actually showed a video of the fridges being filled and opened. Very practical.

Saved my food for a 42degree weekend!

Lilydale

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

If only everyone would give this service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I am picky but I could not fault this service. The guys were friendly and looked after our needs without rushing or being rough. Communication about delivery was terrific. Every aspect from beginning to end was excellent. Delivery was in Lilydale. Thanks guys.

Incredibly fast and attentive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Appliances Online's service was so good that I feel I have to leave positive feedback for them. We often warn others about bad service, and reasonable service gets a mention, but they deserve attention for this amazingly swift and smooth service.

After shopping around online and in physical stores for the best deal on a washing machine, we decided Appliances Online offered the best value for money. (Free delivery and installation, and they take your old machine away.) We ordered in the afternoon (after 1pm) for next day delivery and promptly received a text explaining that we'd receive a call/text the next morning to confirm a time frame for delivery.

They did everything they said they would and we received our (Samsung) washing machine less than 24 hours after ordering online. We received plenty of communication, the delivery men were efficient, and having them install it was a nice touch.

Appliances Online stand out for exemplary service.

Awoderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Fantasti. service a great ozzy company well done can not say enough it was all so easy i will shop her again.

Verified Customer

Awesome customer service, super-fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I ordered an Artusi cooktop over the phone. The customer service rep was friendly, helpful & efficient. With free freight to my regional area (far North Qld), I was very happy when my cooktop arrived just 5 days later - and 2 days earlier than expected!! I've never had anything delivered from south so efficiently.

It was so easy to deal with this company, their pricing is great (around half the price of local stores) and I was very impressed by their super-fast service.

Good price and A1 Service - simply the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I dont often write reviews but these guys deserve a good rap. I have used Appliances Online several times including larger items like dishwasher and fridge. They are always on time, courteous, but more importantly , really know there stuff. This is not a bunch of kids who shrug their shoulders and say "dunno". These are vibrant and intelligent workmen who try and make your life as easy as possible. Gotta love it. And their prices are very competitive and they have good brands in stock. Will continue using them without hesitation. I love my new fridge!!

good for an online appliance store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

was hesitant initially of prices (particularly shipping) prior to visiting but found the overall cost competitive.
i bought my fridge from them with free shipping, a price match (great option) & free removal/disposal of old machine.
staff were very helpful prior to purchase & delivery was great - placed my order around 1 in the morning & by 8am same day the machine was here, installed & old one gone!
very happy overall & would definitely consider checking with them again if need be.

Brisbane

• 6 helpful votes

Nothing could be easier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I ordered a Euromaid WM7 Front Loader on a Tuesday and it arrived to me in Brisbane on the following.
Friday, 4 days!
The delivery guys were pleasant and efficient. Unhooked the old machine and installed the new machine.
They made sure it was working and then gave me a demonstration of the machine.
Taking away the old machine was all included.
The price was better than any other price I could find online and instore.

Ordered it and arrived the next day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Ordered a front loader washing machine, used their price beat guarantee service and then they offered to deliver the next day! awesome communication re delivery time and delivery was a breeze! thanks for offering such a great service and a seamless experience. Delivery guys super friendly and polite !

Brisbane

Private message

Terrible service! Products advertised are not all in stock!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Purchased a Delonghi coffee machine advertised on their site. I decided on this particular machine from appliances online as they had the better deal. At the time of purchase, Nespresso had a deal $40 cashback on selected machines and a $40 credit on the coffee capsules. Total value $80 which was great! Harvey Norman also had the same machine clearly stating on their site that it was not in stock and the item had to be ordered. The other Company had the machine in stock but the price was not as good as appliances online. All companies had the $80 Nespresso deal attached to their machines. After ordering the machine I received a generic email from appliances online stating that the delivery date for the item was going to take 5 weeks (item had to be ordered from the manufacturer). I also received a text message (I missed seeing this on my phone) asking me to phone them (obviously too difficult for them to phone me). At no stage did I receive a phone call or an email explaining the delay in ordering my item. Absolutely no personal customer service just generic generated messages. I went back to Appliances online website and in fine print way down the bottom of the listed item there was an information icon (you had to actually click onto the icon) which stated item was not in stock. I simply would not have placed an order for this machine if I was aware it was not in stock and had to be ordered from the manufacturer. I find this very deceiving. If an item is not in stock it should be clearly shown beside the price like all other sites do allowing customers to be informed about delays in delivery. At this point I would have ordered the machine through another site as it was a gift. I emailed appliances online asking for a refund as I was not going to wait 5 weeks for delivery (I also was annoyed because now the $80 deal from Nespresso had ended) and was told by Claude that he would refund my money (which he did) and get somebody to phone me to discuss compensation as I had missed out on the $80 deal. I received nothing from them. I sent another email to Claude who stated in his first email that if I had any problems just to email him. NO response from Claude. I would simply avoid this company as communication is poor and they have no customer service. Don't advertise products on your site if you don't have them in stock as its deceiving. I have ordered another machine from another company and have missed out on the $80. Thanks for nothing Appliances Online.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

I am so sorry to hear of this experience you have had and sorry that it had to result in the cancelling of your order. If you could please let me know your order number I will be happy to contact you to discuss further.
Sally

Hi Sally> Thanks for your response but it is a little too late for further discussion. Appliances online had the chance to discuss this matter and you didn't bother. Now that I have posted negative... read more »

Horrible and incompetent!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

My delivery date was changed to an even later date and no one called me to follow up why. I waited all day on the new delivery day however no one showed up! I had to call them twice and they didn't provide a reason as to why they didn't show up! When they finally delivered the fridge they left without the handle and left a cracked Shelf!! I had to make a few phone calls and over 10 emails and no one has apologised or taken ownership over the issue. So here i am 2 weeks later still sending them emails and waiting for a damn handle to be able to open my fridge!!! Absolutely appalling service. Will NEVER use their 'services' again!

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience. If you could please email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au we will be able to look into this further for you.

• 1 helpful vote

Bosch washing machine purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I have just purchased a Bosch washing machine from apliancesonline.com.au which was easy. The website and assistance was excellent. Paperwork was quick and thorough with clear information regarding procedure, order, invoice and delivery. I was telephoned before delivery and the machine was delivered on time, installed, and my old machine taken away. The price was excellent, payment on delivery and the delivery men were polite and helpful. I am happy with the machine and the whole experience was great and I have nothing but praise and will have no hesitation to use this website again.

Bundaberg

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I bought both a washing machine and dryer from these guys, both times it was easy, the delivery staff were super puncual. Highly recommended

Kalgoorlie

• 1 answer

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Ordered on Sunday delivered on Monday set up and all rubbish removed best customer service ever
Easy website to use