Fast, Competitivly Priced and Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I have made a few purchases from Aquatic Supplies Australia and have always been impressed with the price, quality and shipping speed. They stock a great range and I will be making repeat orders for my animals in the future. I also want to note the quality of their personalised customer service, which a lot of other online stores lack. Would recommend this gem to anyone!

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Fantastic experience every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

I have purchased various items from Aquatic Supplies Australia 3 times and now and every time have had a great experience. They seem to carry most of, if not all of, the items listed in stock. Shipping is super quick (even though I'm interstate I've not waited more than 3 business days for an item). Will definitely be purchasing from them in the future!

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you for such a lovely review.

Brisbane

• 5 answers
Private message

Excellent shopping experience every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I shop at Aquatic Supplies Australia regularly. Items are top quality and arrive promptly each time. I have also contacted them with queries from time to time and receive a response immediately. They are helpful, polite and professional. I would highly recommend.

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Wow! Thank you for such a fantastic review.

EXCELLANT SERVICE , FAST DELIVERY , GREAT PRICES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

my impeller broke the day before going over seas ,had someone looking after them thought they'll be fine as i had ordered a part from a local aquarium shop said 4 days, 2 weeks later when i got back and 20 odd dead fish later , part still hadn't arrived , found Aquatic supplies online , ordered parts Monday 10:00am , and was blown away , next day 9:30 am normal postage ,delivered and awesomely packaged no chance of breakage ,so quick & helpful to answer any query's , will only ever deal with these guys in the future with anything aquarium , well run Business so professional , great doing business with you guys , thanks again ,
Regards Tony M .

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you Tony, we’re very happy we could help.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

This company is FANTASTIC! Received my order within 3 days. It was very well packed (even over the top in my opinion - bubble wraps everywhere!). Had some issues with restricted flow after a week of using it but they very quick in responding and resolving the issue! I'll definitely be buying all my aquarium needs from here moving forward. https://www.aquaticsupplies.com.au/

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you Marco, for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback and for being so wonderful about the flow issues.

So simple so fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Bought an upgrade LED kit for my aquarium... had a little trouble with the tracking system, but that’s because it was delivered within 24 hrs (Sydney -> Perth)
Great simple fast service

Melboune

Fast delivery, Good Price, Well packed, very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I ordered fish tank replacement filter cartridges that the local shop had run out of stock.
Received the delivery super fast, maybe within 24 hours even.

Excellent advice, customer service, prices and fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I buy there regularly my water conditioner bulk and other ’stuff’ due to good prices and I’m always amazed by SO fast delivery within Sydney, but recently they were particularly helpful in another matter. I had a larger style siphon which wasn’t suitable for the nano tanks I have (the sand was sucked in with the dirt and the water was gone before I had a chance to clean the tank. I got a prompt recommendation for the battery operated ‘vacuum cleaner’ which was absolutely brilliant for my needs. Unfortunately it didn’t come with piping and i used my regular one and in 2 weeks there was a crack in the sealing point of plastic which caused the leak and made the tool useless. I’ve enquire about spare parts and send the pictures of the damage and the only request was to fill in the return form, after which I have received the replacement of the device. I’m so happy, will make sure to use a very soft piping with it now, and you might bet that I’m going to keep buying from this shop. Just about to search for some apple snail food - maybe they will have it :)

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you Nat! We're sure the replacement will work very well for you, they are great little vacs.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I ordered a spare pump and pipework for my Blue Planet fish tank, and received it by standard delivery 2 days later.
No fuss, no confusion, website is excellent and so easy to view (Telstra could learn from them).
Just so happy with the service and pricing.
Well done!

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you Graham, immensely appreciated!

Verified Customer

Great prices and very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Did a special order for some lighting for my tank. Simone was very helpful in helping me choose the right light and patient with all my questions. She gave me a ETA for the special order which was releaistic and honest, it arrived two days before this. Lighting has been working very well and they were happy to walk me through setting it all up and programming it in with the controller.

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you! Glad the light is working well, they are fantastic.

perth

• 6 comments
  • 6 questions
  • 45 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

First class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I bought a couple of things from them and have to say l am very impressed with the speed of how quickly it was despatched. The prices are good, products are as described and the freight time is excellent. Thoroughly recommend them.

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you! Much appreciated.

• 1 comment
Private message

Will not refund or replace incorrect item

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Received incorrect item. When asked for correct item to be sent was referred to T&Cs and told that i should have notified them within one day of receipt. Filter is not a perishable item so why i cannot get a correct item thas was ordered. And if you sent the wrong item, correct the error and everyone happy. I won't be buying from this shop again.

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thanks for your review. We're sorry you didn't have a great experience with our store. As we advised via email, contacting us 2 and a half months after your order was received to advise one of yo... read more »

Really great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2016

SMS'd this business for advice on a skimmer as mine had passed on after many years of dutiful service. Message sent 9.08pm, reply received 9.10pm. Chatted for a bit discussing the best options, based on my tank and budget. then ordered the skimmer they recemmended, a Tunze. Before ordering I did a quick search and found their price was among the cheapest available so I was happy with that. Ordered at 11pm that night, Monday, received Wednesday morning! It's been running in my tank perfectly and seems very capable of handling the load with ease.

I placed a second order for a bunch of media for my Fluval G6, food, salt, cleaning stuff. This one took longer to arrive, just over 6 work days which is realistic actually and I was happy with it. Everything was well packed and I appreciated the freebie!

Thanks team Aquatic.

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you for your kind review! Glad to hear your skimmer is working out well.

Tuross Head

• 2 helpful votes

Ching Ching

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2016

I was told I was rude by this Company for wanting courier details and tracking number after 1 week ordering from them. I agree playing Middle Man on the web is not nice, I can buy direct from China.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

Quality customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2015

Texted them and they were quite prompt with the response to my urgent need of a chiller which possibly saved the tank. Highly recommend. Quite fast delivery as well for such a bulky package.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2015

I bought some led lights online and they came within 4 days and I also saw a site had a protein skimmer cheaper and I sent aquatic supplies an email and they changed there price on there website to match ,very quick email replies. Couldn't be better

Brunswick

The best range I've found in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2015

Companies like: www.aquaticsupplies.com.au are why bricks and mortar shopping is dead. I spent 4 hours visiting 6 pet stores looking for products that I was able to purchase online at http://www.aquaticsupplies.com.au/ within minutes, via my phone and using PayPal!
Im happy to pay a little bit more if a buy from a physical store but only 1/11 sales people actually asked if I needed help and no one offered to order the product for me. I was told that if I couldn't find it on tbe shelf, they did not have it!

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you Anthony, much appreciated!

Very happy with service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2014

We have ordered from these guys quite a bit. Their customer service via email is fantastic, they always reply really quickly. It can be hard to get through on the phone, I've had to leave a message and they call back later. Email is much faster as they always reply within a few minutes but it's frustrating sometimes when you want to talk to someone immediately. They do say on their site though that email is better. Orders have always arrived, anywhere from the next day to two weeks but again they say this clearly. They now have free shipping which is good for me as I can buy gravel which is normally pricey to ship and have it delivered free. Contrary to other reviews they only get stuff from within Australia and are very anti grey imports which is good, as I don't like buying faulty stuff without a warranty, better to pay a bit more for great customer service and comprehensive warrantys. They are always quick to fix any issues and have easy returns which is good as when buying online you don't get to see the stuff beforehand, so plants and ornaments can be hard to work out if it's suitable based on a picture but you can just send it back for a refund if you don't like it.

4 stars. I thought about 5 but sometimes the orders are slow to arrive and the staff can take a few hours to call me back.

+ Reliable, great customer service, free delivery

- Can be slow to arrive sometimes, up to 2-3 weeks

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you Georgie, as always it is a pleasure to be able to assist you. We are working on our phone service, and hope to provide a faster response time for our callers soon. In the meantime, you ha... read more »

Forced to use site

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2013

Good for replacement parts for blue planet aquariums, as for decorations don't bother as they will not give you what you paid for even if it states exactly what you're getting with no mentions of variations, though some do state such.
Long slow shipping, time as they don't stock anything as they act as a third party.
buy your goods from other sites if able.

+ Search function is great, layout is easy and functional.

- can buy exactly same stuff found here as eBay/hong kong. Where they ship it from, and hence long wait.

Comments
Aquatic Supplies Australia Official

Thank you for your review. We purchase all of our goods from Australian suppliers only, which you can confirm with them as needed. We list them all on our FAQ page including contact information.... read more »

Best Aqaurium supplies store around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2013

Provides excellent service, very knowledgeable. Excellent range. Gave advice on what products to use and how to use them. I have an axolotl aquarium and it is hard to find good advice and a good range of products and foods so this site was a big help. Will be using again.

+ Reliable and very helpfull