Langwarrin

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Excellent!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I very live this over. The most convenient for me is that the oven can be set for a certain time and it bakes itself and turns itself off. I advise everyone to the oven.
Very convenient temperature change. Inside there is a special glass, which is very easy to clean. It works very quietly.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Good basic oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I am very happy with this purchase, the oven cooks well, is easy to use, the pizza setting works great. It is not an overly flashy oven in the fact that it has dials and not an electronic screen, but to be honest, I prefer that feature because it is so easy to use. I would buy and have bought other Ariston applicances.

Perth

Date Purchased: Dec 2012

Does it's job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

We've had this oven for nearly 5 years now and we use it at least one a week. It's definitely does it's job. It comes with different setting like pizza, baking, ect but to be honest we just stick to the fan force. Can't really be bothered looking up what setting is for what temperature and what rack to use.

Everything cooks fine as per the recipe so the temperature must be fairly spot on. I do find the back right corner gets much more heated than the left corner so I generally try and turn my baking dish around just to make sure everything is cooked evenly.

Overall for the price we paid it's definitely has ticked all the boxes

epping

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Should have gone for another brand

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Only bought it coz my oven died it was an AEG. My only complaint was tgat the AEG was tooo hot . Was tossing up to see if i should buy another AEG as it was on special. However decided to buy ariston cos i keep seeing it promoted on master chef. ANYHOW i regret my decision . It doesnt even roast potatoes well. They come out soggy. Only if you roast at low heat for 1 hour it comes out slightly better but still not as good as my westinghouse in my old house. There are also hot spots.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman Design & Renovations

Comments
Ariston Official

Hi Mimi, there are basic instructions in the user manual to help guide you with cooking in your Ariston oven. Our guide to roasting potatoes is to place them on the rack level 2 at 200°C for 60 min... read more »

Gold Coast

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Amazing oven at a good price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Bought this oven instead of the usual Westinghouse however never heard of it, the sales guy really recommended it and boy was he right! Cooks evenly has the different settings for different items, love it!
Ariston is my go to kitchen appliance now! Italian made and great quality! You will not be disappointed!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ariston Official

Hi Alex, thanks for the wonderful review! We enjoy reading positive experiences like yours. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Perth

• 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Disappointing service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Purchased a washing machine nine weeks ago. Two weeks of use and it stopped working. Two weeks later I was told the repairman would call before arriving but sent a text message - luckily somebody was at home or they would have wasted their own time. I was told it was a simple component to be replaced and the machine would be fixed in two weeks. Three-and-a-half weeks later I called and found out the part was "out of stock" but the machine would be repaired in a week. Two weeks later I called again only to be told the part had not been ordered in the first place because the repairman had failed to take down an identification number within the machine. Was told we were asked to provide Ariston with an identification number, but that was definitely not asked for. Do not appreciate being lied to or being blamed for the company's failure to provide proper service. The company has refused to do the right thing and provide a replacement machine quickly to resolve their own failure of service. Do not buy Ariston.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Couldn't be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Even cooking, easy to use and looks wonderful too! Very happy with my Ariston oven, I love the ease of cleaning and the way I can rely on my oven to cook evenly. A quality oven with ALL the functions I need at a reasonable price. Highly recommend this oven!

Frankston

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Excellent oven. Even heat. Cooks perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

This is the best oven I have used. The heat is evenly distributed throughout the oven space. It heats up quickly and the time shown in recipes is always spot on.
Mt favorite feature is the cake baking setting which ensures my cupcakes and delicate sponge cakes are cooked perfectly. No hot spots. No burning.
I'm very pleased with this product.

Yass, NSW

• 7 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2017

Cooks very nicely

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We had terrible Westinghouse oven before this. So we researched on Product Review to find the best oven at a reasonable price out there, and this was it. It was on special at Harvey Norman so we bought it!
Now my cakes and muffins are fluffy and properly cooked. Now I can bake biscuits on two trays and they get cooked nicely with no burning! Now our vegetables are soft and/or caramelised with the roast when I cook that. I have always known that I'm a good cook, and gee whiz, it makes a HUGE difference having a good oven! So much for the old adage of 'a good workman never blames his tools'. Basically, this is WAY better than our old oven. We've only been using it for 1-2 months now, but it is SOOOO much better! Having written that, I am also comparing it to a terrible oven.
Being able to actually use multiple trays to cook on is great. The heat seems to be more even in this oven, and it seems to have a variety of elements to use, and the manual is actually helpful! It helps you to figure out the best racks and temperatures etc to use for cooking certain foods, which I rather like.
So I'd highly recommend this oven; a drawback is that there is no clock on it, but after all the electronic failures that people seem to have occur with their ovens, perhaps that's just as well. The dials are easy to use, and it heats up quickly enough, although I feel the door does let a little bit of heat escape. It does also tend to have the fan keep on going for quite some time after cooking, to help dissipate the heat, which is a little annoying, but if that's its only real annoyance thus far, I can live with that.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments

A year later, this oven is still going strong. Great cakes and roasts, biscuits turn out well on 2 levels, grilling function works well and it heats up fairly quickly. I've figured out that if you ... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Good appliance for rental

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

This was in our rental property when we bought it. Probably about 10 years old.
Was a great appliance until it died. Never had any issues with it and then everything broke at once - heating element and fan. Ariston is a good brand but the parts are very expensive to replace. Would purchase Ariston again for myself but for the rental we decided to go with a product that had parts more readily available and cheaper.

• 1 question

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Fantastic oven!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I did a detailed check on all ovens here on Product Review before selecting to buy. And very pleased I did. This oven rated best overall and I'm extremely happy with it.
Very easy to use and temperatures are accurate. I've had it now for about 4 months and have given the oven and grill a good workout.
The racks too are well balanced and pull out quite a long way making it easy to check the cooking and remove food from the oven. Very happy with my purchase!
Mags.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ariston Official

Fantastic to hear that you love your Ariston oven, Mags! Thank you for your very positive review. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

sydney

• 2 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Excellent Basic oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

PROS:
Recently purchased and very happy with it. Has quite a few different functions. Before purchasing we were concerned about the grill, as we are normally have the separate grill, but it works perfectly. Very sleek looking, and easy controls.
CONS:
Only down side is that it takes AGES to cool down and for the cooling fan to turn off. It takes well over an hour unless you leave the door open. Smaller inside compared to my last 60cm oven.

Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Thermostat light did not work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Have had a problem with the thermostat light ever since purchase. The light will occasionally come on but 98% of the time it is not on.
Called Harvey Norman a few days after purchase and said sending someone. Still no one has turned up -purchased 21/11/2016
Have called Ariston who also said they would send someone ( about 2 months ago!) and still no one has turned up.
After sales service is appalling and it appears they do not honor their warranty.
Not Happy at all.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ariston Official

Hi Linda, Sorry you have not heard from our agent. If you could please call us on 1300 762 219, we will follow this up for you urgently.
Regards
Ariston

• 7 comments
  • 14 answers
  • 37 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Fantastic oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

This was the basic model, but still has a lot of cooking features. Not digital but still simple and easy to use.
2 racks and one fitted tray are included.
The light inside the oven is really bright
I cannot believe how much heat this oven puts out, but it cooks really well and I'm very happy with it.
The oven takes a while to cool, and i hardly notice the noise of the fan.
Features the usual fan, bake, grill and a pizza setting too.
I bought this after reading reviews on this page

hobart

• 9 helpful votes

believe the reviews

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2016

What a brilliant oven! I was hesitant initially as it was the most basic model in the Ariston range, but I really didn't need all the other features and functions of the higher end models. I have had it about 5 weeks and have found it to be far better than I could have expected, fantastic even cooking and the functions it has work perfectly for what you are cooking. cherry on top is the 5 year warranty, no other brand gets close to that! a big thumbs up from me, quiet, cooks evenly and looks good in the kitchen.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ariston Official

Dear Reg01, thank you for your positive review, its nice to read your happy with your oven.! Happy cooking, Ariston!

Bondi

• 5 helpful votes

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2016

I chose the Ariston cooking package recently when upgrading my kitchen.
I chose the Ariston as it was all available and it was also well priced.
The sales lady gave me a good wrap on the products, but I was also swayed by its use and promotion on Masterchef. I have absolutely no regrets in buying the Ariston range. It is a great set of units, the oven has plenty of capacity and works a dream. It is also easy to keep clean. The cooktop leaves plenty of space for bit pots and the rangehood is very effective also. I highly recommend it. It feels very encouraging to use!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Perfect!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2016

After researching ovens extensively it became clear that the Ariston brand was the only oven that rated consistantly well. As I work in a commercial kitchen I have experience with poorly functioning ovens so I wanted to get it right. I purchased this oven seceral months ago and couldn't be happier. It heats quickly, and cooks beautifully. Controls are easy to use and the trays move smoothly. It is also quiet and does not let out heat, so it can be used in hot weather. On top of all this it'a breeze to clean. I highly recommend this product.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ariston Official

Dear Tez, thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are love to read that you are happy with your new oven. Happy cooking!* Best regards, Ariston.

Sunshine Coast

• 3 answers

Verified Purchase

Really happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2015

I chose this oven based on reviews, price & warranty and I'm certainly not disappointed. It is so quiet, the first time I used it I wondered if it was actually working! The dials are fairly basic but really are all you need and I think it's a really nice looking oven. It heats up quickly and seems to maintain the heat well. So far everything I have cooked has turned out really well from roasts with nice crispy potatoes to perfect moist muffins. It is a little on the small side but I'm getting into the habit of removing the trays I don't need before I turn the oven on and I think it's big enough for our family for normal use. I would definitely recommend this oven and with a 5 year standard warranty means you don't need to purchase additional warranty like you would with another brand.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ariston Official

Hi thank you for taking the time to write a positive review! Always nice to read your happy with your oven! Happy cooking from all the team at Ariston.

x

• 15 helpful votes

Okay but........

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2015

Learning to adjust to a smaller oven.

Cooking the meat and vegies for a baked dinner for seven was impossible as not being able to use the top and bottom shelf on fan forced mode resulted in having to use an electric fry pan to complete cooking to have dinner on time.

Audible timer warning not long enough. If one was in another room one would miss the very short timer alarm.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

What an addition to my kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2015

We purchased a Ariston package from Harvey Norman - great price and keen on the long warranty. All products look great, the cooktop layout is fantastic (using 4 pots/pans at the same time is a breeze now) and cooks much quicker than my previous gas cooktop. Love all the options on the oven, can't wait to try the pizza mode!! Everything that I have cooked in the oven so far has turned out well, cooks quickly and even.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes