Review rating:

so comfortable to wear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I am very happy with my purchase of Ashley Lim shoes. Not only are they beautiful looking but they are so comfortable to wear

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Pernille, thank you so much for taking your precious time to write this lovely review. I'm just glad to hear you're happy with your purchase, the IRIS slingback flat shoes. They certainly looked... read more »

Perth, Western Australia

Stunning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

On purchasing via on-line the product support re sizing was spot on, and left one fully confident of outcome. The whole process was truly professional. and seamless. The shoes are absolutely stunning and of course receive heaps of comments - hence my recommendation of Ashley Lim.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Ann, thank you so much for your kind review of your online shopping experience with us! I'm delighted to hear the size 39.5 of Elle mini-heels fit you perfectly! The Elle mini-heels have been ve... read more »

Fabulous bootees ! Fabulous service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I am thrilled with my recent purchase of the Nikita sock boots from Ashley Lim - the boots are absolutely beautifully made (and very Vogue-worthy !) but most of all i was impressed with the helpful, fast and thoughtful service from Ashley herself. The personal touch is very much appreciated!!

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Suzanne, thanks for taking the time to write this lovely review. I'm just delighted to know that our Nikita boots are in good hands. I'm sure you'll rock them, looking gorgeous wherever you go. ... read more »

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect for a Busy Lifestyle!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

My regular day as an entrepreneur involves a lot of walking and standing for hours in events and meetings from where I used to end up with blisters and sore feet. My Tara Pump Heels made a huge difference, it's just so comfortable to wear so bye bye blisters and sore feet after hours of events!

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi....! I'm not sure who this lovely lady is but thank you so much for taking your precious time to write this kind review. And yes, you got me - bye bye blisters and sore feet after hours... - tha... read more »

The PERFECT shoe with EXTRA ORDINARY service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Ashley Lim ExtraOrdinary Day shoes are AMAZING, however, and far more importantly, her service is INCREDIBLE!!!!! Yes, her shoes aren't cheap BUT, they are extraordinarily beautiful and made with so much love!!! These are the PERFECT wedding shoes!! Thank You Ash!!! I cannot recommend you highly enough (and I am NOT an online shopper!!)

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Donna, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, making me blush! I'm just delighted to know the shoes fit you well especially given they're for your BIG day! Please send ... read more »

Love them!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I purchased my black/white tassel loafers online. Thanks to Ashley she informed me about my size which I got wrong. She corrected my mistake of my size in which I’m grateful for. They fit perfectly and I love the look of them in person. I showed them to my family and friends and my sister wants a pair. Delivery process - keeping me posted on updates of delivery excellent. Thank you.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're just happy that we checked in with you regarding your shoe size, and the delivered size proves to be the right fit for you! ... read more »

Best shoes I’ve ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I’ve always been a fan of the EOD shoes and have many of them in my possession. They are hugely popular with family and friends that are always out to steal them. My last shoes was the extacy that I’ve owned before and got the same again in different colour and the sandals. Love how comfortable they are and how they light up any outfit. They also have a superior quality and last forever. Even if you accidentally scratch the shiny shoes you can barely tell. Always getting compliments from strangers.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We're just delighted to hear you find your EOD shoes not only comfortable but very flattering! Looking forward to assisting you again!

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Timeless Glamour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I’m absolutely loving my very first pair of gorgeous shoes from EOD! I wanted a timeless look and my Scarlett Mary Jane’s in navy blue velvet are just divine. They are so comfortable and I know I’m wearing something unique and beautiful too. The way the light catches the velvet is stunning, I get compliments everytime I wear them! Thank you Ash for creating truly beautiful feminine shoes and for your lovely service. Your service and designs reflect how passionate you are about helping women have an extraordinary day. I had so much fun in your store xo

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and kind review. I'm flattered and absolutely delighted to hear our Scarlett shoes bring so much joy and fun to your every day!... read more »

Local Gem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

‘What a gem to have locally, a special find! Absolutely delightful service, range is intriguing, different and could make an extraordinary day! Have purchased two pairs in three weeks - both delicious.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Thank you lovely ASW... (I know who you are!) for taking the time to write this thoughtful review and your kind support. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Ash, x

Luxe and luscious is how I feel in my wonderful green EPD shoes. Every time I wear them I get compli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I bought instore. A very personal experience which made me feel special . The quality is amazing. I love the fact they transit me through from day to night.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Thanks, Jen - we're delighted to hear your feedback on your in-store customer service experience! Hope your EOD shoes take you to some fabulous places, xx

Verified Customer

Most Fabulous Shoes Ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

While on a recent trip to Sydney, my husband and I came upon this darling shoe boutique! I purchased the Ectasy metallic loafers and the Sheba pumps. The fit is so perfect and they feel great. I’ve had several foot injuries and surgeries, so to be able to get comfort and incredible style in a shoe is absolutely the BEST! The customer service is equally as fabulous!
Can’t wait to see what my next pair will be! AND there will be a pair in my future!!

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Clare, thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review! We're so delighted to hear our shoes provide what you've been searching for - incredible style with a high level of comfort! Loo... read more »

Stylish and comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I purchased a pair of the gorgeous velvet pink 'Kara' shoes online having seen a similar pair on a friend of mine pre-Christmas. Alas when they arrived they were a size too small. This was NOT A PROBLEM as the wonderful Ashley exchanged them immediately and I now have the perfect fit. Ashley was a delight to deal with - helpful, responsive and keen to ensure that my online shopping experience was seamless and stress free. Her designs are superb and I will definitely be a return shopper in the near future!

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this informative review. We're just glad that we got you the right size in the end. Hope your pink velvet shoes take you some fabulous places and we l... read more »

Verified Customer

Oh wow!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I had my eyes on the Venus d’Orsay shoes for some time, they are not cheap. When I decided to buy them I had emailed Ashley (the owner and footwear designer) to enquire about what size to get. She responded to my message the same day, Ashley also informed me that the shoes are not black but a dark grey.
So the 21st of December I purchased the Venus Embossed Leather ankle strap d’Orsay flats, in dark grey. The colour is just exquisite, it makes the shoes stand out even more. The leather is so very soft that I didn’t have to break them in, they are so extremely comfortable. The first day I wore the shoes, I brought extra shoes because, I expected, as with any leather shoes, blisters and sore feet.
But not a single blister, no painful red feet. Just comfortable feet, the entire day I was wearing my new shoes. The ankle strap is removable, to change the look and I’m sure that one day I might do that, but for now I’ll keep them right wear they are, on the shoes.
If you want shoes that are different, and not wearing the same like every person out there, I highly, highly recommend EOD!!! You get quality shoes that won’t ruin your feet, that look amazing, and are a piece of art.
I’m in love with my Venus d’Orsays, if you can say that, I love looking at them as they are so very pretty.
These are not my last pair, I will definitely order more shoes!!

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Brigit, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very thorough and thoughtful review. We're so delighted to hear how much you love your EOD shoes! We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Best regards, Ashley x

Gold coast

• 2 helpful votes

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I got the Mary Jane Heels from their Enchante collection and I just absolutely love them The item that I received was exactly the same as on their website and the heels fit perfectly. Shipping was very but most importantly, the quality of the heels is top notch. They're very comfortable to wear even if you're standing for hours. Would definitely buy something from Extraordinary Ordinary Day again.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Thank you, Rita, for taking the time to write this lovely yet informative review. It's always delightful to hear that our shoes are not only good looking but also very comfortable to live in. We lo... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Absolute Perfection!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I purchased the Scarlett Mary Jane style pumps online via The Iconic in the most divine olive green velvet. These shoes would have to be one of the most beautiful pairs I own, not only do they look amazing but they are so comfortable and the quality is impeccable. I also have to note that the service I received from Extraordinary Ordinary Day was fantastic too, really helpful. I can’t wait to add more pairs to my collection :)

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Ali, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you found the Scarlett Mary Jane shoes to be not only beautiful but also very comfortable to ... read more »

perfect perfect shoes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

At last! the holy grail of shoes. The drop dead gorgeous style AND the comfort - this so rarely happens with shoes. I recommend a visit to darling Kensington Street store - Ash (who designs the shoes) will make you welcome, and make sure you get the perfect shoes.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi Grace, Thank you so much for your rock-star review! We're so flattered to hear we satiate your idea of the Holy Grail of shoes! :-) Enjoy your shoes, especially with your lovely Trelise Cooper d... read more »

The whole experience is wonderful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Having seen the most unbelievably beautiful shoes online I went to the store to try them on. The shop is charming, Ashley equally charming and the shoes exquisite and extremely comfortable. I am already plotting when to buy my next pair. I love everything about this shop

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi J! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. The other day, we were so delighted to discover that you purchased the Tara pink velvet shoes for your wedding! We'll keep our... read more »

Amazing handcrafted shoes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Great customer service, such a pleasure to try on and choose these amazing shoes. They are very comfortable and feel hand crafted, no need to wear them in, they fit perfectly from the first moment.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi, P.J.! Thanks for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We're pleased to hear your appreciation of the craftsmanship and the comfort factor that go into each and every pair of EOD sho... read more »

Stunning store with an amazing staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I worked with Ashley from EOD to get a gift certificate for a raffle for Chippendale Creative Precinct's Networking Event. Everyone at the store was so warm and hospitable! They helped me get a gift certificate and were great company. Needless to say, their customer service was amazing and their shoes are even more pretty! I would definitely recommend buying shoes from EOD! or even just visiting to try on some of their beautiful shoes and chat with the lovely staff!!!

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Thanks Purvi! It was fantastic to work with you as well! We're so happy that you loved our store, staff and shoes, it's so great to hear. Thanks for taking time to write such a fab review, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future. xx

I love my EOD shoes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I have 3 amazing pairs of EOD shoes that I wear religiously. They are super comfortable, have worn well and always make an outfit special. I would highly recommend EOD shoes to anyone who loves beautiful shoes but won't sacrifice comfort! In addition, Ashley has been so helpful with styling and fit.

Comments
ASHLEY LIM Official

Hi, Louise! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this rockstar review! We're so delighted to hear you'd recommend EOD shoes to your people as we believe word of mouth is the best way to g... read more »

1 of 3 pages