Verified Customer

The entire team a pleasure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Right from the first point of contact with quoting the job through to the end was professional, friendly service. The admin staff where happy with my 'many' questions and the removal crew were professional, happy, friendly and nothing was a problem. We had storage for 3 weeks before delivery to our new home. On all occasions the team was punctual and no changes were made. I was very happy to see the original happy team back. I have no hesitation in recommending Ashtons. Thanks for making moving less stressful!

Piano Moving specialist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I was so impressed with this company and the moving of my two pianos from Springbrook to Brisbane.. Every step in the process from the first telephone inquiry to delivery was Prompt, courteous and extremely professional . The Movers Aleks and Mick arrived at the time designated, so efficient and so careful with my Pianos and ensured I was happy with their placement upon delivery. The whole process was stress free for me and I will be using their services again. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company for moving if you want a professional team that are cost effective.

Ashtons works!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

We moved two town houses into a 3 bedroom house so the move was big. The crew who came for the removal were so helpful and cheerful it made a very stressful time bearable. They were so obliging and didn't complain about the stairs or the bulky heavy items. The same applied when the goods were delivered. The admin staff at Ashtons were also wonderful and very helpful. They made a tough job easier too. I wasn't surprised by this great service. I've used Ashtons for my many moves over 50 years and it's always been the same.

stress free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Extremely satisfied with prompt arrival and delivery - an hours drive away. Removalists were great guys, respectful, helpful and made move go smoothly after 32 years in same house. Will definately recommend Ashtons to friends and family.

Hassle free furniture removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I moved only a short distance from a 2 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom house in an Over 50s Resort. Ashtons arrived on time and took the time that was estimated. The two men were very helpful and careful with my furniture. They were very obliging with placing the items where I requested in the new home.They were both very cheerful and obliging and I would recommend Ashtons to anyone moving. I thought the price competitive and well worth the service I received.

Verified Customer

The move was trouble free

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

The move was from a 4 bedroom house to storage for 3 weeks then into our new 3 bedroom house. All the guys were helpful and nothing too hard for them.

Professional in all aspects

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Our move interstate was made so easy using this company, on tlme, efficient, polite and friendly staff, no damages. Would recommend

Verified Customer

Piano removal from the Gold Coast to Newcastle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Our move involved the relocation of a grand piano from the Gold Coast (Qld) to Newcastle (NSW).
The removalist team ((2 guys) attended at the exact time and date (previously agreed to) and dismantled the piano and loaded the unit in excellent time and great care.
The piano was duly delivered to the Newcastle address, again at the exact time and date (previously agreed to) and put together, again with great care.
Ashtons Removals are to be congratulated on the professional and very efficient manner in which this removal was undertaken.
Well done.
Chris G.

A smooth move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Our move of a 4-bedroom house from Monterey Keys on 28/8/17 to Southport on 5/9/17 went very smoothly. All of the staff were very friendly and made a tough job quite pleasant.

Verified Customer

Professional Company, Good Service and pleasant people.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Our move was reasonably large 3 bedrooms, study, lounge/dining, and family room. While only a short distance to an adjoining suburb it involved placing our furniture into storage for about 4 weeks with Ashtons. We found Ashtons very punctual resulting in our move starting and finishing on time. Staff were professional and courteous and did everything to help, both in the uplift and delivery phase. They completed a full inventory of our items before the uplift which we liked and were very careful getting our furniture both out of our old home and into our new home. Made our move easy and we would certainly recommend Ashtons Removals to others.

Good Service, pleasant people

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Small move, a few antiques that had been damaged by the previous move and had to be taken to the company that would repair them and then returned to me upon having been fixed. The guys turned up on time. There were 3 of them, one doing the paper work while the other two moved the antiques. On the way out, one of the gentlemen had no understanding of what he was dealing with as I had to tell him to wait for me to help with the antiques. The other gentleman, who was part of the return trip, was more caring and pleasant.
The return move was costly I thought, but at least the antiques were handled with care.

Verified Customer

Everything arrived in perfect condition!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

We moved our picture framing business from Bundall to Molendinar. We were really concerned about moving such heavy equipment as if any thing got damaged we would not have been able to commence work straight away. I need not have worried as the removalists made it look so easy. They took great care with all our equipment and even helped us put it back together again in our new shop. The entire process from beginning to end was only 2 hours. Would highly recommend Ashtons Removals, made our job of moving so much easier.

Great company Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I was referred to Ashton's by a friend and they didn't disappoint. I had a small removal over a short distance, the initial quote was spot on and the boys at pickup and delivery worked so efficiently they even saved me $50.00. I highly recommend Ashton's to anybody no matter the size or distance. Thanks Ashton's.

Verified Customer

Great service, would highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I stupidly did not use Ashtons for my initial move into my new house and the company I did use were unable to move my piano to my lounge room upstairs - they simply left it downstairs advising they couldn't get it up the stairs. I enquired with Ashtons and the lovely Bindy Marshal got back to me within the hour and advised that not only they could do the job (move the piano up the stairs), that the could do it the following day! The gents who arrived were professional and friendly and completed the job very quickly and safely. Super impressed by the whole company. Will definitely use Ashtons for my next move.

Awesome Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Ashtons have now moved us 3 times, Tallebudgera - Beachmere - Burleigh Heads with 2 lots of storage in the middle of the moves. Everyone was extremely professional from Dianne to Erica to Craig to all the boys. Well done Team you have been amazing.
Cheers
Janet and Robert

Relocation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

This was a second move within 3 weeks. Both were local moves of a small office and proceeded smoothly, punctually and efficiently from start to finish.

Benowa Waters

• 4 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Prompt- friendly and on time for pickup, packingamd delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

We hired Ashtons after a friend's recommendation. Could not have been happier with the service. Friendly, professional and on time at the property. We had a three bedroom Villa on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Our furniture and goods were safely packed in boxed containers and delivered (without damage and intact) to a property on the Northern shore of Sydney. I will highly recommend Ashtons, as we have already done to another friend.
Five star service⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, with a smile

Pickup, storage and Return

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Move was from 3 bedroom home into storage then on completion of house painting all the goods in storage were returned to the property.
Excellent service by highly professional staff and I can honestly highly recommend them all.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Excellent company. Highly recommend. Bindy was very accommodating and wonderful to deal with. We will certainly be using Ashtons Removals again.

Tamborine Mountain, Qld

Private message

The Best Ones Around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

We have just moved and we didn't hesitate in calling Ashtons to re-locate us. We've used them three times now and each time we've had nothing but praise for them. From the office staff to the packers to the moving men, all were friendly and professional. We had a big move from a three bedroom unit to a house, which involved going up and down in a lift and then a drive up the side of a mountain. All was done within the time quoted and without any problems. The care they take to wrap and protect the furniture is amazing. . They don't come cheap but we have learned from experience that you really do get what you pay for. If we move again they are the people we will call.

1 of 6 pages

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Fela Duce asked on Jul 04, 2015

Answer this

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.