Express shipping to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I ordered a dress off ASOS after struggling to find something in store to wear to the races. I’ve ordered off ASOS before and always found the delivery was quick so wasn’t concerned using the express shipping option would guarantee I received it on time for the occasion.
I ordered on Saturday and just received the order today (Wednesday) to melbourne.
The dress is great quality, true to size and pictures and I received it in 3 buisness days from the UK! Had to write a positive review after freaking myself out reading other reviews about delayed orders through DHL, I think you are always taking a risk when ordering online for a short time frame but ASOS is fantastic and will keep up there end of the bargain!!

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Brooke, Thanks for getting in touch to leave us this great review, we really appreciate your comments. I'm glad to hear you're loving your new dress and I hope you have a great time at the R... read more »

Incorrect size received- 2 replacement never received -

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I initially received the wrong size item. Their customer service was fast to be honest but they don't really read your feedback fully.
They did sent me replacement but I never received them. I was sure something was wrong and I contacted customer service again and again and the problem you need to explain the story every time from beginning and they will not listen to you.

To be honest I think Asos is a good place however I will not repeat the experience again as I wasted time, money and effort in handling this issue
I will just use it to find the newest styles and then try to purchase from other reliable place.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Mahmoud, Thanks for getting in touch and for taking time out to leave your review with us. I’m so sorry to hear you received the wrong item and that you feel this hasn’t been resolved in the... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 answer
Private message

I’ve used them many times.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

I’ve shopped with ASOS many times both in Australia and when I lived in the U.K. When I’ve ordered in Australia, the delivery times are always longer than the expected delivery times. So don’t buy if you need something last minute. However other than that I’ve had no issues. Even when I’ve had to do returns I just dropped the item to one of the parcel drop locations and the money was back in my account within a few days. The brands are genuine and the ASOS own clothes are usually decent quality. I will continue to purchase from them.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write your review, it’s appreciated. I’m so glad to hear you’re loving our items and return system, I’ll make sure to pass those great comments on. I’m... read more »

'Work pants' look like very ill fitting plastic tracksuit pants - wrong size and terrible quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Very disappointing - shopping took 3 weeks and the pants look terrible. Horrible quality and much too large. Customer support ver unhelpful.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Bar, Thanks for getting in touch with your review, I’m very sorry to hear your work pants didn’t arrive as expected and we haven’t been able to get this resolved for you so far. We always ai... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

Never use express delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Asos is a great site and has loads of variety. If you select normal shipping AusPost send it out in about a week. If you get free express never use it! It goes through a hopeless third party company and you wait weeks.
Still waiting 3 weeks for my last order :(

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Saz, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, I’m glad to hear you’re loving our items but am sorry you haven’t received your recent order. We use a range of carriers to ensure the b... read more »

Only online shop I trust so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Absolutely fast and painless to order.Nice fitting clothes and money return policy (not shop credit like most other places)makes it even more my number 1online shopping place.Keep it going

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Annika, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review – we really appreciate it. I’m glad to hear you’re loving our products and the returns system, we try to make it as easy as po... read more »

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Would put less stars if possible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I had quite a large order but after the order was posted I received notification that the 3 best pieces were actually not in stock. To add insult to injury the 3 items came off the promo discount - So for $89 of shoes I received a refund of $19. When I received my parcel with the remaining items I only kept 1 purse. I sent back 5 other things. I received a refund for 1 of them.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Zondo, Thanks for getting in touch about your order, I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I’m so sorry to hear we weren’t able to send some of the items in your order and t... read more »

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I bought one pair of shoes online but I picked the wrong size and then I ordered another pair. I have parcelled the pair I bought before to ASOS but I didn't get my money back i.e $120. It's been 15 months now.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Mani, Thanks for getting in touch and for taking the time to leave your feedback. I’m really sorry to hear you were never refunded for your first pair of shoes. I can understand how you must ... read more »

Verified Customer

BEWARE their shipping estimation of delivery is not accurate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Their clothing is fine and their customer service is is timely but they fall short on the most important aspect of an online store: they don’t deliver the product reliably.

The times they list on their website that are meant to give you an idea of when you’ll receive your clothes are straight up inaccurate. Their express delivery is also unreliable as it relies on an external postal service that isn’t efficient.

I will be receiving a package several business days late. The good news is I will be getting a refund on the delivery costs, but honestly, I will never be paying for express delivery again. Especially while they use DHL.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Sahara Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, I’m so sorry to hear your delivery arrived later than expected. We always aim to deliver each order on time and use a range of carr... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Fast delivery and great quality clothing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I purchased my items online and they are awesome. The purchase process was fast and the delivery came within a week which was quite impressive. Highly recommended

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Sara, It's great to hear that you're pleased with our site and the delivery service. I'll make sure I pass on your comments. Thanks again Sara - it's always great to hear that our hard work i... read more »

Was expecting to get my money's worth

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

I spent a little under AU$150 for 3 pairs of shoes to give as presents, so I was expecting them to be packaged nicely. Unfortunately, however, I had too high of an expectation for this website. They packaged all three shoes in just a plastic bag (the typical plastic bag that they'd use to package their clothes). All the boxes of the shoes I purchased were ripped and scrunched. Yes, the shoes were still in great condition, but the boxes were tattered and quite unappealing to see (especially if you're giving it as a present to someone).

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Kist, Thanks for your message, I’m so sorry to hear your pairs of shoes arrived in damaged packaging, especially as they were presents. We always aim to pack each order securely for it’s jou... read more »

Melbourne

Would shop again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I didn't have high expectations from an online store but when I received my package, I was super impressed with the quality. ASOS has big brand items which are hard to find in store so it is definitely convenient in my case. You can also track your package so you can expect when it is coming, I usually don't purchase many items at once since it is kinda on the pricer side but I will definitely shop from ASOS again.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Kath, Thanks for getting in touch to leave your review – it’s really appreciated. I’m glad to hear you are happy with the quality and range of our products, that’s something we’re always aim... read more »

Verified Customer

Great, never had a single problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Ordered from them multiple times and never had a bad experience! Orders always done before the estimated date and have always included the correct items. The app is easy to navigate and they always have good discounts and sales available. Would highly recommend.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Olivia, We really appreciate you getting in touch to leave such a great review – it’s great to hear how pleased you are with our new app updates! Keep your eyes peeled as we try to offer as m... read more »

Received wrong item and no assistance!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I made my purchase via the asos app. I found the transaction seamless and even left a glowing response to their survey. Unpacking my item I immediately saw it was wrong. I jumped online and the customer service chat team advised me that the size I had ordered was out of stock so I had no choice but to send the shoes back for a refund and hope they become restocked. There is no option for them to hold a pair if my shoes were sent to the wrong person and no apology for the error. First and last ever experience with ASOS sorry.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Nata, Thanks for your feedback, I’m really sorry to hear you received the wrong item and that we weren’t able to replace the shoes for you. We always aim to give the best service we can and r... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Express delivery times

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

3 business days for "express delivery" within a metro region. But Skynet (their carrier service) indicates it take 3-4 days to deliver to Australia? Maybe a change in your delivery times would help? I cannot imagine the number of people getting sucked in and not bothering to question or refund this additional cost.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Auckland

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Super efficient and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I have recently had several very bad online ordering experiences with companies taking so long to ship my items (Completely disregarding the shipping prices I paid for and then denying they were in the wrong) that now I wont be able to receive them in time for what i bought them for - an overseas trip. I was a bit nervous to make yet another online order however, ASOS was fantastic!! Received my items exactly when they said I would! So impressed, a few companies could do with learning this efficiency.

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Fast delivery and nice design

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Asos always provide good quality designed clothes. The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process is quick. I always receive my orders on time and the video that Asos provides on their website is so helpful. I recommend to purchase clothes from Asos.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I made an online purchase about a week ago and got the standard free shipping. My parcel arrived today and everything was perfect - the clothes are all very good quality and true to size. I would definitely recommend ASOS.

Easy to do business

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Have bought a few items online. Delivery is good and the returns process is easy. Sizing can vary a fair bit even with the same sort of fit
Purchased two different pairs of jeans both slim fit size 32. Admittedly both were different style names one was ok the other way too small.
No biggy as previously mentioned returns are made easy. Quality is pretty good. BTW both pair bought for under $40.00. They were on sale

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Very easy return and refund!
It's a very risky to buy clothes on line but ASOS has great customer care and support. If you received items that didn't like it or didn't fit , they will refound you without any problem!

1 of 22 pages