Ordered product 3 weeks early for gift - never got it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Order items for a gift and thought everything was ok. A week and a half later I receive an email saying it's been sent.
A week after that I receive another email saying that it's been refunded.
Apparently due to a technical glitch on their side, the item was never sent and I was refunded. Now I only have a few days to get the items before my deadline, so one would hope that they would compensate their mistake with free shipping, to keep a loyal customer happy. No such thing as customer service at ASOS, they are cheap in every way. Plenty of other online stores to shop at, I'll be avoiding them in the future, and you should too if you're looking to get your items on time.

Sydney

• 2 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

After a return I receive my credit soon. I recommend this company if you like to buy clothes on line.

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

1st time buying from ASOS, receive items 2 days it was meant to come. just i time for a wedding i have this weekend!!! very impressed with delivery as well as both items I bought!!!.. BUTTT, after reading further reviews about double/triple charging,i might have to reconsider my future shopping with ASOS :/

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Avoid!!! Charged three times.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Disgusting. Charged three times for an item. Contacted customer service who said they could not assist and I needed to contact them again at a later date! Why should it be my job to spend time rectifying their error. I have given them the details and still they can’t follow me up. Who knows whether I will see that money again, one thing is for sure, they will never see another cent from me.

Perth

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Sends duplicates. Only refunds for half the orders

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

BUYER BEWARE. Dealing with the monkeys over at ASOS is incredible.

We ordered a pair of shoes that were the wrong size.
We lodged a return and ordered a new pair of shoes.
ASOS sends the same pair again. Ok, I'm glad somebody is thinking over there NOT.
We return both sets of shoes and order a third pair (out of pocket for 3 pairs now).
ASOS only refunds for 1 pair of shoes.

I will never ever use this POS company again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

You cannot return!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

I have tried twice to return items. The only way you are able to return, is if you go through the process of requesting a return. They then have to send you an email with the return details/postage.
I have missed the deadline once and it looks like it will happen on this order to. Will not be ordering from them again.

Product is too good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I have received exactly what I have ordered. Their videos on product is very helpful. I just loved the size guide ... I ordered standard delivery and it was on time. I was very scared after reading all bad reviews. But I am satisfied overall. Will buy again.

Worst experience and bad Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I was very unhappy with my experience, placed an order for shoes on the 24th of December on express shipping which should have been delivered by the 3rd of January, as I was patiently waiting I received no email or updates about my order so I contacted customer service and was told there was nothing they could do about it and will only give me a refund once they received my order and they could not complete the order as I ordered it to my Po Box, this was not my fault at all as they did not make it very clear that you were not able to send an express order to your PoBox, it is now the 9th of January and I was told that it may take 7 working days for the parcel to arrive at their warehouse and a further 5 to 10 days for fund to show in my account, this is every unacceptable and horrible customer service, I will not be ordering from ASOS ever again and would not recommend anyone else to order throught them as well worst experience I have ever had and very unhappy with ASOS

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Absolutely disappointed!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I purchased $653 worth of clothing to find 7 items missing from a poorly delivered package that whoever the delivery company was knocked on my door and was gone in 10 seconds before I could open the door to which I found package already opened and picking it up the box literally fell apart. ASOS response to this was this doesn’t happen so will not do anything and have also blocked my account telling me they will not accept any orders and all further communication from me will be removed. I would not be buying anything from this company and will be seeking further assistance to get compensation.

Appalling customer service! Am still chasing my money for items not received!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Placed an order 1 Dec. Three weeks later still no package. After contacting ASOS (a few times) they finally processed my order. By that time one of my items that I had already paid for was out of stock. ASOS advised I would be refunded my money for this item. Nearly two weeks later still no refund. I contacted ASOS again and they advised me that they have now processed the refund. Obviously the first time they told me they had refunded my item was a lie. Still waiting for my money six weeks after my initial order. Thankfully I paid by PayPal so I have lodged a dispute with them to get my money back. In summary BEWARE!! If something goes wrong with your order do not expect to be able to resolve it with ASOS, do not expect to be able to speak with someone directly, (all standard computer messages telling you to come back to them in 5-10 days) and do not expect your money back in a timely manner.

Expect them to take your money whether they really have the item or not - then 75% of your order isn

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

If it's cheap enough and you can afford to take the gamble if they really have the item they say is in stock, and be without your refund for over a week - go for it...

Love this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

This company goes above and beyond. Easy returns and easy shopping! Received a faulty item and they sent another one out for free . Very happy customer here

Always late and bad quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Asos packages are always late and customer service refuse to help you until after the due date!! Even if there is clearly a delay in the tracking. They send you generic answers and are clueless. Not worth paying for premiere or express delivery because it won’t make a difference.
Quality of the clothes are lacking also.

Delivery NEVER on time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

I am new to ordering off of this website. Made my first purchase around the beginning of December. I paid the yearly fee for Premier Delivery, partly because I was in a rush for that particular order and partly because I thought I would use it again throughout the year. The first order was late getting here. I am quite a patient woman, so even though it disrupted my plan of gifting it at that time I bought something else and held onto the 2 jackets that I will give to my son in 2020 when I see him again. Anyway I ordered again and had a delivery date of “on or before January 4, 2019” Surprise surprise it’s not here! I emailed and they said if I don’t have it by January 11 to get in touch with them. Well I won’t be needing it by then, so it will be a complete return of goods. They also refused in this email to refund my Premier Delivery fee, which hasn’t really been much of a help at all since my items never come quick or when they say they will. The only reason they got 2 stars was the DC jackets in the first order were real nice. So to sum it up, I dislike this company.

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Very bad experience ever. Email over 20 times to prove that I applied ASOS account with the same email address which I email their customer care and register for student promo code. Email my student ID three times. It is not the worst. The terrible thing is I have to explain again and again when it is another customer-care representatives to contact me. Could you PLEASE to contact your IT staff ! Your system cannot find my account, no matter how many times I register , screenshot, and email to you, it’s IT problem not me. Feel tried but lucky because at least I haven’t place my order through ASOS. Cannot imagine how horrible once if it is about payment or product return.

Rubbish experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I made a purchase and returned it and I am still waiting for my money back. I have emailed numerous times to understand if they have received the item and no one has bothered to make contact with me. This is the first and last time I will be using this rubbish company. I now do not have the top or my refund.

Where is the customer service?

Verified Customer

Late express shipping - no refund / customer service responses - artificial intelligence type.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Dear Asos team,

I am very much disappointed in your customer service. I have made an order, with express delivery (additional 20 eur), I was supposed to get my order on 19th, i have reached out to Asos CS late in the evening on 19th asking where is my shipment. The CS admitted that there are delays with the courier, and asked for the patience this shipment to be delivered. I have got it delivered on 20th afternoon. When I asked CS to refund my express shipping costs, they refused to do it because there was the note on DHL tracking on 19th that it was given out for delivery. I have talked with DHL, and they admitted that on 19th they gave my parcel to their partner for the delivery (but it was not delivered to me). I have asked DHL CS to send me the POD of the shipment, which I forwarded to Asos CS.
Earlier in my communication with Asos CS (through Facebook) I have explained how important to me it was to get the shipment on time, and honestly I felt really bad to prove to you that I haven’t got the service which I ordered and which was not delivered.
And yet, even after sending Proof of delivery, they refused to refund my expenses.

The customer service of Asos - horrible and not fair.

Free returns?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I’m finding the free returns a bit of a nightmare to organise. It’s not simple as they’ve stated. I have 4 items needing to be returned as none fit properly and one item was the wrong item. The website states to select a delivery option which I did (post office drop off) and then I get directed to ‘my orders’ but then cannot select the items I want to return. I’ve tried over the past couple weeks as thought it might be a system glitch and got my husband to try on his phone also but am not getting anywhere. It’s very disappointing and don’t want to fork out $35 for postage when website states it free.

Worst customer service I have experienced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I ordered $400+ worth of items. I had my old work address on my account, so updated my default address to my home address, checked it was ticked and placed the order.
When the invoice was sent to me, it showed my old work address - which is now a completely closed / abandoned hospital!
I tried to change the order but they say for security reasons they cannot change the shipping address. I had to trawl through their online FAQs which said the only thing you can do is cancel the order completely - and for express shipping this has to be done within 15 minutes. ?!
I spoke to the online chat operator who said it had been half an hour since my order and there was nothing she could do until the expected delivery date in a weeks' time. So my $400+ order is being knowingly posted to a location where no doubt the courier will just leave it on the verge and a random person will pick it up. Doesn't matter that I tried to get in touch immediately, and it was a result of a system error!

I asked the chat operator how she would feel in my situation and she didn't answer. She declined my request to talk to a manager, and when I asked to make a formal complaint, she directed me to email them. This is completely unethical and I feel as long as they get your money, they really don't care. There's no desire to treat customers the way they would like to be treated. Who knows if the customer service chat person was even real. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a robot.
I'm so disappointed as I used to love asos and have spent a lot of money with them over the years. Unfortunately I can't risk my money again. Very very very sad and disappointed.

LOVE IT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

NO BULLS, got shoes that i’ve been looking for for ages and came like two weeks after. so comfy, Sooooo happy with it. thank you man

1 of 38 pages

Are your Products Authentic?? Like Tommy Hilfiger that has the proper Tags and a V shape on the neck collar? Or Ralph Lauren or Nike and adidas. are they all authentic?? Be honest please

SunnyBunny asked on Sep 17, 2018

Answer this

Yes they are, but do not count on timely delivery or any customer service.

I order some shoes its said pending through PayPal & now their is nothing their? Did they take my money or what?

Samby asked on Jul 30, 2018

How long it takes to deliver to Australia? And where the items come from? Thanks

Jiji asked on Jul 18, 2018

Answer this

They are sent from ASOS warehouse in the UK. I’ve always ordered express post to Aus for years when shopping with them. No issues what so ever, I can only guess their bad rating on here is due to the fact these people love to complain about bad experiences but are less inclined to praise the good. In my experience I would add one full business day extra to the delivery estimate you receive from ASOS shipping info. I live in Perth, WA and find that it usually takes 3 days to arrive in Perth and then a full day to my doorstep. At times this has been delayed no more than one extra business day depending on the courier company used to bring to your door. It seems different companies pick up my ASOS orders (they must choose which ones they want to deliver etc) and some are better than others.
I’ve ordered from ASOS probably more than 30 times and any delays in delivery were never through any fault with ASOS...it has always been down to lazy couriers on our end who hold onto packages to deliver the next day at their convenience. Frustrating but 10000% you can trust ASOS and I hope you enjoy doing so