Really unprofessional and unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I placed my order on 14th August which was to be delivered on 17th Aug .but it never was delivered on 17th Aug.
On contacting Asos i was told it was delivered on 14th Aug. I was shocked and confused and contacted them again...then they said it will be delivered on 28th aug even though it was express delivery not for a moment I felt I was dealing with professional people.
Really terrible please be careful

False promises

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I have spent a lot of money with Asos and always say never again, twice I have paid for express delivery and twice and have never delivered on time. Never a call to say why and always hiding behind emails can’t ever talk to somebody I definitely wouldn’t recommend Asos to nobody iconic always comes through for me don’t buy from ASOS ever

Verified Customer

I wish I could rate this lower.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

By far the worst shopping experience of my life. I have never been so angry at an online company before. What is the point of paying for express shipping if it is not going to come on the date it says. my confirmation stated it would come on or before August 13 - I have an event on August 15 so obviously that is why I used express delivery.

IT HASN'T COME. It has been two days after the confirmed date so now I don't have my outfit for my event. I got in contact with their customer care and it by far was the worst, least helpful customer "care" in my life. They told me that I have to wait now until August 23 for my delivery. WHAT. IS. THE. POINT. MY event is well and truly over by then.

When I asked for some compensation to amend the situation I didn't even get a response. NEVER BY FROM HERE unless you buy your clothes a month in advance. And don't trust express shipping/expect anything if it's TEN DAYS later than it is supposed to be.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Connor, Thanks for getting in touch and for leaving your review with us. I'm really sorry to hear your order is due to arrive later than expected, especially as this was sent on Express deli... read more »

Gold Coast

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Wrong item was shipped to me, but the customer care team ensured a swift refund

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Purchased a black leather jacket online from ASOS but they accidentally sent me a green linen skirt. I ordered the jacket for an event so I went online to find a contact number for ASOS to see if they could express post a new one - there is no number. I filled out an online form on their site to explain what had happened, it took a few days for them to respond but when they did, they offered me a full refund as the jacket was no longer in stock. A little disappointing but at least I didn't lose my money.

Received Men's Linen Blazer looks like a shirt and 3 x sizes too small

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

online purchase received Men's Linen Blazer looks like a shirt and 3 x sizes too small - . this is the worse workmanship of a blazer II have ever seen . now they have blocked me saying the website is unsecured and computer saying don't use credit card or password . this is suspect. Do not buy from this website you would be wasting your money .

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time out to leave your review with us. I'm really sorry to hear your blazer wasn't as expected. If you're not happy with the item, you can return it back to us f... read more »

Terrible Customer Service - Unauthorized Charge Would Not Fix

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Made an online order and due to ASOS checkout glitch I was charged twice (their CS confirmed it was their glitch on their end) Got generic answers from 4 different people at the same time in Facebook messenger, then when the 48hrs was up and it still wasn’t resolved they ignored my messages for about 3 days. When I posted on to their wall they told me they had been too busy to resolve it and someone would get back to me. Surprise surprise no one did. I ended up opening a case with PayPal and resolving it with them. PayPal were very helpful and said they couldn’t understand why ASOS didn’t just refund the charge. ASOS have no CS phone number in Australia. Super frustrating experience.

Comments

Now refuse to deactivate my account, ignore my messages and disconnect chat on purpose. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• 5 helpful votes

Dress was used.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I purchased a dress from them for an event and it arrived after the event, which is forgivable as they are not responsible for the postal services delays. However, what was UNFORGIVABLE is that the dress was used and sold to me as new. It stank of someone's deodorant, had hairs on it that were not mine, looked slightly stretched and had a mark on the back of it from having been worn. The worst part is that this means they have NO quality control as the dress would have been seen to be used if someone had taken it out of the packaging after it was returned and looked at it or smelled it. Obviously this wasn't done. Customer service is a joke with no direct phone line and the online chat telling me someone will get back to me in ten days. Similarly, their Facebook posts are moderated and edited so genuine reviews cannot get posted there.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave your review with us. I'm so sorry to hear your dress arrived later than needed and that it arrived in the condition you've described, I can underst... read more »

Not buying again!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I wish I could give you -10 stars!!!!! I ordered a leather jacket on the 15th of July and the estimated delivery was 25th of July!!!! Today (08.08.18), they told me it takes 10 days to check where the item is and after that 10 days to send it to me. So it means the jacket that I bought for winter might come in spring!!! Besides this, your customer service is so unpolite and rude! Hope you teach them to respect to the people who they spend their money on your products!!

Comments
ASOS Official

Hello Amir, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with us so far. I'm keen to help look into this further for you so if you could po... read more »

Arrawarra Headland

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

The worst.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

First of all there is no customer service number to call. You have to email and wait 2 days for a response. Or you can live chat which is absolutely ridiculous.
I bought and paid for a dress for there to be a ‘tech issue’ so I did it again. Little did I know I had my account charged $140 twice. They said it would be refunded in 48 hours. It wasn’t. I had to wait until pay day to buy again because they couldn’t just do the order. I finally made the order and the dress was supposed to arrive express post 5 days before my event. It turned up 3 days after. In the meantime it took 10 days to get my original refund. Such a stressful experience. I will be sticking to the iconic from now on.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hello Caz, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm extremely sorry to hear about you recent experience with us and I'm keen to look into this further for you. If you could p... read more »

Wow that was the quickest response from you guys i have had. No need to ‘take a look’ unless you can change the past? It’s been done now, I got my money back for your errors and the dress arrived late.

Delivery Address issues

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I made an order not realising my saved address was an old address and within half an hour of placing the order I had reached out to them through chat to make a change to the delivery address, not cancel just change and I was told this isn't possible. Never heard of something so ludicrous! Now I have to hope that the people at my old address return the parcel? What a joke

Comments
ASOS Official

Hello Reirei, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent order with us. If you could send me a private message with your order number and email addre... read more »

Not buying off asos again!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I ordered highwaisted bikini's online.
I was happy to receive my order on the correct date, but once I opened my package I was upset to find not bikini's but a dress. I can not find any ways to contact asos! Looking at the other reviews I am reading that a lot of people are having similar issues!

Comments
ASOS Official

Hello All, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm extremely sorry to hear about you recent experience with us and I'm keen to look into this further for you. If you could p... read more »

KINGS PARK

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Terrible Service, total disregard for customer service - this HAS to be a scam site.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

I cannot believe this site is able to operate because it feels like I've just been scammed out of money because my delivery is lost. Possibly the worst customer service I have ever received when asked if they can assist with following up on the express order I placed 12 days ago (which I still haven't received), their response was that they have passed it to an investigation team and will get back to me in 10 days. When I explained that I need the dress for an event tomorrow, they tell me that they are very busy at the moment and can't look into my issue right away and will get back to me in 10 days. Now that I've come here to post a review, I realise why they are so busy as everyone else seems to be in the same boat as me! I will NEVER use this company again and I will make sure that I tell all my friends and family to boycott the site. I hope it gets shuts down soon.

On a side note; if you want good customer service and speedy deliveries, use the Iconic (who I cannot say enough good things about - great customer care, quick delivery, quality products, excellent return processes, seem to actually care about their customers) - they run circles around ASOS.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ASOS Official

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you've not received your order. Our customer care team are a little busier than usual at the moment... read more »

Customer service is horrible, I would give -10 star if possible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

I bought a pair of lacoste and they sent me another pair from a completely different brand. I had my suspicion they did it in purpose, because they don't have lacoste in stock anymore. So I asked them via facebook, they did come back to me saying someone will be in touch with me within 72 hours but after 5 days+ no one actually contacted me and they continuously ignored my queries (posted twice after the initial enquiries). So I tried to post online on their wall, which of course they have to review the entry to protect their "good name", so I decided to post on their photos post. They managed to post everyday, but completely ignored my messenger post. After made public, only then they came back to me, claiming they're super busy atm etc. After playing the card "your case is at the top of the list", they finally admitted, the shoes are sold out, hence they can't settle the issue for me. What a horrible customer service. I used to love shopping with them. But after this, I will boycott them and never ever purchase from them again.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write and share your review with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you received the wrong item and that it took our customer care team a little longer than... read more »

Whyalla

• 1 answer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I’ve been shopping on ASOS for 5 years and never had any problems. I’ve done some return and refund without any issues. Some clothing brands are good quality and some are not that good but great in overall.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi S.B, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always striving to provide the best possible service we can to our customers, so it's really nice to hear that our... read more »

Non-existent Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I tried to place an order on ASOS.COM.AU. Order did not come through due to "issues" (presumably technical issues with the connection between ASOS and PAYPAL). Yet I was charged twice on my PayPal account.

Contacted ASOS via Online Chat, I was told to contact PayPal. Contacted PayPal, I was told to contact ASOS so that ASOS can contact PayPal and request a VOID on those charges.

Sent an email to ASOS with the details and still waiting for a response.

It is unacceptable that there are no call centre / real people to resolve customer issues. ASOS instead forces customers to go through Facebook, Twitter, Email & Online Chat, which are virtually useless.

A very unhappy customer, indeed ! If only there's a Zero Star rating that I can use for this review, that would be fabulous!

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Cam, Thanks for taking the time to write and share your feedback with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you were charged twice when placing an order with us. Our Customer Care team are a littl... read more »

NOTE: ASOS Express Shipping (code: AUEXPRESS) does not apply to parcel lockers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Please be aware that the Express Shipping offer from ASOS Australia does not work if the delivery is being made to a parcel locker. Moreover, there is no guarantee that once the order has been placed that the parcel will reach you - this is outside ASOS' purview, according to the customer service representative I spoke to.

For background, an order was placed on Saturday, 21 July using the AUEXPRESS code with an estimated delivery date of Thursday, 26 July (today). There is no indication on when/if the package will arrive. The issue has been passed onto ASOS' specialist team, and I can expect a message from them within seven days.

Although the inability of ASOS' Express Shipping to deliver to a parcel locker is mentioned on the website, I would question the effectiveness of this disclaimer - as customers are clearly still able to place, and ASOS is still willing to process, Express Shipping orders that deliver to a parcel locker.

Please be aware all future customers.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Nenny, Thanks for taking the time to write and share your review with us. I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've had with the delivery of your order. As you'e mentioned, we do have a li... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

BLOCKED because they CAN'T FIND my return parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I returned 5 items in one big parcel bag. When only receiving a refund for 1 out of the 5, I contacted them via chat twice to confirm whether they had received my parcel containing 5 items. First time - clueless. Second time, my case was passed onto the specialist team as 4 items were apparently missing. I had an item missing when I received the order, then 4 when I returned order. Items go missing in transit - normal, right? Wrong.

A few days later I received an email saying 'it’s very rare for items to go missing. ASOS have therefore made the decision to not accept any further orders from you. In the event further orders are placed, they'll be cancelled. Due to the problems on your account, we're no longer able to issue further refunds to you. As we’re unable to help you further with this, any emails received about this matter will be automatically closed down with no response.'

Wow - thanks!!! I really appreciate being accused of stealing the items you cannot find, then being blocked from all communication to save you the trouble of doing a proper case investigation. Ironically, I work in online customer care too! I understand that there are mechanisms used to protect your company's standard procedures, however, every case is different and requires specialised care in order to resolve. This is not a resolve, it is an easy way out. Please resolve.

Fake fake fake

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

This has been the most difficult experience I’ve ever had and my family and friends have had the same problem. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP it never comes and I hope they shut down

Comments
ASOS Official

Hey Sam, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a bad shopping experience with us. I'd really like to be able to help get this sorted for you, but so ... read more »

Trash

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Terrible customer service, missing items and they told me I have to wait for over 17 days. Worst experience of my life.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Nathan, Thanks for taking the time to share your ASOS.com review. I'm sorry to hear that your order arrived incomplete - this isn't ok. If ever such an issue should arise with your order and... read more »

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Bought a hat from asos and paid for express shipping.. didn't arrive for 2 weeks?? hat was terrible anyways just chucked it in the bin.

Comments
ASOS Official

Hi Jenna, Thanks for taking the time to share your ASOS.com review. I'm sorry and concerned to hear that there was such a delay with the delivery of your order, which when received you didn't t... read more »

1 of 31 pages