Brisbane

Chanel Make-up and Perfume

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

I love this company they have great Luxury Designer Make-up, Skincare and Perfume at discounted prices. I would recommend this online store for there customer service and products. I will buy from this store from now on.

Melbourne

• 1 review

Worse company ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Worse company I have ever dealt with. Never received my items.money gone and no items! Scammers beware. Save yourself the disappointment!!!

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

My SK II is out of date and no one from company returns emails

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

I purchased SK II's skin essence from this company last month. When it arrived and I opened it I realised it did not have the distinctive odour which characterises this product. I searched online and found that this batch was six years old, based on the numbers on the packaging. Despite half a dozen emails, photos being sent, etc. no one from the company has managed to correct this problem. I spent over $170 on an out of date, useless product. I think if the price seems too good to be true there's a reason -- it's out of date. I went to David Jones and looked at the packaging and smelt their product -- both are different. Maybe you don't notice with other products but SK II is very distinctive. I'm still waiting on a call.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
Private message

I'm able to use beautiful products that I wouldn't normally be able to afford.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

I love this website. I have purchased skincare that normally is too expensive for me. The specials are awesome!! The range is huge and the shipping is very efficient.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

First time purchasing from COSME DE AUSTRALIA. Very happy with products and prompt service. Definitely will purchase again. Thank you.

Wonderful moisturiser

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

Excellent product, have used it before. Great pricing and service from Cosmetic De. Most impressed. Will definitely purchase from Cosmetic De again.

I am very happy with COSME DE Australia's service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

I am a long time user of Clinique Moisturiser but this was the first time I have purchased it online. It was delivered promptly and in perfect condition.

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Arrived Promptly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

Package arrived well before it was expected. Was very pleased with the price and free delivery. Would love to see you stocking L'Oreal products in larger sizes to buy more in bulk, or as gifts. Will certainly buy from this company again.

great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

my favorite cleanser at a great price. COSME DE always prompt delivery, products beautifully wrapped, reasonable prices. Professional, reliable business. I'll be back!!!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

The goods arrived much quicker than anticipated and they are great, they are for my father in law with a skin condition

Well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

On line was easy to follow, prices very competitive and the free shipping is what sold it to me. Will definitely shop here again.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2016

Perfect service delivery and products and it hard to find any online shopping like this. I will recommend to my friends. Thank you so much.

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2016

Really fast delivery and well packed, but haven't try the product yet. Overall good, maybe buy more things next time.

Nelson Bay

Delighted, as always.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2016

Products I order always in stock.
Quick delivery and very well packed.
Competitive prices.
Easy web site to navigate.
Too easy!

Great quality at great prices

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

Always guaranteed to get the products i need at such reasonable prices. Delivery is way fast and follow up very professional.

Exerlent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2016

Should have gift example sk2 cream for costumer who's buy this product and the price is expensive more than in the shopping centre
and full price expensive too!

It's not as good as what I've heard from my friend

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2016

I cannot see the blackhead come out from my nose, my skin become dry after using it. I don't really recommend it.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2016

Fantastic range of products from everyday to designa brands, regular specials, reasonable prices and quick delivery without leaving home, thanks.

awesome prices!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

love this website! quality products at good prices! hopefully can send more discount codes next time? Like strawberry net? Some sort of loyalty program that can get a permenent discount each time I buy something.

Promotion or discount

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2016

Would be good if cosme de australia give out some promotion code for customer or further discount to loyal customers

1 of 7 pages