Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

This is the 2nd Drone that I have purchased from Aus Cameras and if was going for a record 3rd drone I would use them again

Fast delivery and Great packing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I am surprised to get it so fast~!
And Great condition of package
I appreciate it. Thank you so much

Verified Customer

Great service. Customer focused!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

First time I used Aus-cameras and they impressed me positively. On-line web is very userfriendly making the selection and purchasing process painlessly. Timeline to deliver was very good and was met with no problems. Well done guys!!!

Service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Excellent service and at a great price too, can recommend them for fast and prompt delivery of quality products :)

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Great price, i was a bit concerned about the direct deposit but once the tracking details with DHL were confirmed all was OK.Delivery was earlier than predicted so very happy overall.

Super fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Great price on product. Cheapest I could find online.
Delivery was also super quick and customer support was really helpful with my questions.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

No hassle purchase, price competitive, questions answered and the item delivered on time as advertised. The follow up contact to ensure everything was as I expected proved Aus cameras are client focused.

Supplied Mavic Pro Platinum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Order was on back order.. Supplied within seven days. Bank transfer was OK but would have preferred PayPal. I was kept informed when it was being sent and to be delivered.
Had one small problem with activation but they were prompt in helping me sort the solution.
Pricing was the best I could find at the time.

Sena 20sEVO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Very competitive pricing and very helpful. I made a mistake with my order and they sorted it out straight away.

Excellent price and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Supper fast delivery the best price and good customer service I wish we could pay via PayPal or credit card

DJI Mavic Platinum arrived earlier than expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Fast delivery. Product arrived days before expected date. Came as advertised. Cheaper than competitors. Will purchase from them again in the future.

Good Commmunication Fast Delivery and Cheap deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Good communication and fast delivery make it easy to deal with this company I will buy from this company again in the future. Thank you

Great experience! Reliable and Wonderful Customer Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Aus-Cameras are totally legit and got it right with their affordable prices and great customer service. Prompt email responses, clear communication with personal touch; Nothing automated. Bernie and his team are obviously working on building a reliable online business. If a site can offer great value, dependable service and reliable brand/products they have my vote. My order came in quick, I needed it on time and the customer team along with Bernie reassured me of it's delivery time which was picked up on Nov 7 and delivered to my doorstep on Nov 9. Yes in 3 days! I have not had any issues with the item and there's an official warranty card inside the box so I'll just figure it out if anything happens as I always do with all my other equipment. All-in-all Aus-Cameras is a site I will definitely purchase from again. Highly Recommend.

Over all good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

After a negative experience with another online company, I found Aus-Camera. My goods arrived quickly, they were well packed and exactly what I ordered. I would highly recommend this site. Don't go " out " the "back " you won't get the same quality as I have here.
Ezza

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Great price, received goods prior to expected date - nice surprise. Can not comment on after sales service, hoping I will not need to find out.

Nikon D3400

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

I am very happy with the camera, it was the best price I could find and extremely fast shipping. Very happy customer!

Had concerns... For no reason.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Very competitive... Excellent prices best I could source. Arrival was three days before the expected delivery date.
More than satisfied, far more.

Verified Customer

Item arrived quick and exactly as described!! Price was the best on the internet, would definitely p

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Camera is 100% Nikon quality.
Price was the best i could find anywhere on the internet, including amazon and ebay & this is an aussie company. Can't beat that!!
Product arrived quite quickly and everything was in the package as described.

Genuinely surprised.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

I ordered a zhiyun crane 2 and aus-cameras offered the cheapest option to purchase online, this was a last minute purchase and I was hoping it would arrive in time for a wedding shoot I was doing and within 7 business days it arrived and made it on time to where I am from, perth, western australia. This was my first time buying from aus-cameras. will be looking into buying from them again in the future :)

New to photography.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

After searching around decided on this company for my first "real" camera. Good reviews and service ere evident and I'm glad I did. Delivered promptly and a tracking service was provided. Great deal with a zoom lens included.
Will certainly be using Aus Cameras for my future needs and upgrades.

1 of 22 pages

Hi, I’ve purchased the DJI Mavic Pro through bank transfer. It still says pending, I’ve had no confirmation or heard anything?I’ve not had a reply via email and no one is answering the phones. My order number is 100005410. What’s happening? Thanks Vicki

Vicki asked on Jan 03, 2018

Hello Vicki,
your payment has cleared and your order will ship shortly.
Maria was busy taking many calls today and will call you back on Thursday.
Thank you for your patience.

Hi Bernie I have resorted to asking you a question here as I’m receiving no reply through your email or phone service. I’ve ordered a DJI Phantom pro+ and parted with $2700 with the assumption that you were in stock and in Australia as your web site states this., only to receive info that your intact not in Australia and you have no stock on hand and waiting for your supplier to supply more. You’ve offered an exact alternative only in black and want me to pay an extra $200. I replied on Friday and today is Monday and still no reply and your phone service in Melbourne is not answering. Order #5222. Any ideas?

Donnelle C asked on Dec 11, 2017

Hi Donelle,
we have emailed Eric about your order and Maria spoke to you on the phone as well.
Your original order will ship on Wednesday. It is a very busy time of the year for us and our warehouse and we are doing the best to ship as soon as possible.
As you know it is not necessary to pay any extra since we are shipping your original order. Please get in touch via email if you have further questions.

We do appreciate your patience.

I am just wondering why I have not heard anything from you about my order one week ago. I have paid for it and have received no confirmation or follow-up about it. The order is 100005199. What is going on?

Maarten asked on Dec 10, 2017

Hi Maarten,

we contacted you on Friday as you know. We have changed your order to the Obsidian and are waiting for your additional payment to clear. Please correspond via email. Thanks.

See all 64 questions about Aus-Cameras