Great product awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Product delivered on time as promised. Installed it into helmet which took 10 minutes. Will be installing a 20s in all my helmets

Comments
Aus-Cameras Official

Hi Hws,
congratulations on choosing the Sena 20S. All our Sena products come with a full 2 year Australian warranty, backed by Sena Australia.

Very happy with Nikon Monarch binoculars for bird watching

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Very happy with prompt service, communication, product received and good price. Binoculars received in good time. Would happily use this company again.

Comments
Aus-Cameras Official

Hi Anne,
enjoy your new binoculars.
Thank you for your business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

The customer service and communication from Aus Cameras was great and felt comfortable and happy my order was being processed quickly and efficiently. The parcel arrived by courier and as I wasn't home the courier did not leave the parcel unattended which was great. It was delivered at a later time when i was home.
Very happy with Aus Cameras and would use them again.

Comments
Aus-Cameras Official

Hi Angus,
thank you very much for your review.
We are working hard to make your shopping experience a good one.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Got a great price on the phantom 4 delivery took 6 days as stated i live in karratha so very pleased and will definitely use again in the future

Comments
Aus-Cameras Official

Hi Andy, thank you for your review. Much appreciated. In case you need technical support, please create a ticket via our website https://www.aus-cameras.com/contacts. You can also call 03 9018 6669 for any questions.

Gold Coast

• 1 review
Private message

Perfect hassle free transaction from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

After searching at great lengths i couldn't find any better deal for everything i wanted with my new Phantom 4 Pro + purchase. The order experience was quick and easy, and it was dispatched and delivered much quicker than expected. Everything arrived in perfect condition with everything included. I have had no reason to have any follow up as everything has been perfect. Very happy customer and i will definitely be back for future purchases. Thanks!

Comments
Aus-Cameras Official

Hi Alex, thank you for your review. Much appreciated. In case you need technical support, please create a ticket via our website https://www.aus-cameras.com/contacts. You can also call 03 9018 6669 for any questions.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

So far, I have received excellent service from this provider. I recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a drone.

Great pice and super quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Absolutely painless process. Did the research and these guys were the best priced by far! Ordered on the Monday and had this cool toy in hand by Thursday. Bravo!

Best Price and Express Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Best price including delivery online both Australia and worldwide. Express delivery to South australia. Great service.
The only shop to look at if you want a mavic pro.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Excellent service and fast delivery for my DJI Mavic Pro to Australia. Everything was clear, easy and with no delays.
Highly recommended.

Excellent service and fast delivery!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Great customer service from Sophie with detailed tracking and fast delivery. I received my Mavic Pro Combo in three days! I was a bit edgy at start to transfer money into unknown account but support team (Sophie) ensured that I would be kept up to date with transaction and delivery through email, Which I was!! Very happy and will but again.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Thank you aus cameras for the prompt delivery of my mavic pro. I ordered on monday night and it arrived friday despite the tracking order saying the following moday.
Everything was in place and at a competitive price.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 12 helpful votes

1 of 31 pages

When you guys will ship my Ronin Mx? it has been a month since I paid. How long do I need to wait?

Yee asked on Jul 12, 2017

Hello Yee,

as pointed out via email the Ronin MX is currently on backorder. We offered a refund but since you like to wait we will ship it as soon as it becomes available already.
Thank you for your patience.

I'm looking at purchasing a mavic pro. Is this a repeatable business i looked up the address on street view & couldn't find them.

sam asked on Jul 05, 2017

Answer this

I just bought a Phantom 4 Pro + off them $3k plus purchase and it all went perfectly. I was a little concerned at first as i hadn't heard of them but there were no issues at all.... i did a google search for reviews and they had plenty of happy customers.

Cheers mate.
I was the same. And the bank transfer for payment is a little dated. But they have been in contact the whole way through and should receive my mavic pro on Friday

Simply yes i ordered mine and within 6 days it arrived baring in mind i live in northwest wa so this quite quick for here.auscameras kept me in formed via email and also recieved tracking number.would use again

I just paid for a camera.What now. There is no phone number, just says they are based in Melbourne. Any suggestions? I mean I paid online but how do I show them I've paid. They're hopefully going to see my name and order no and put two and two together and send me the camera soon as I need it in 3 days. I'm hoping these reviews are all right. Thanks.

Juliet Mutia asked on Jun 08, 2017

Answer this

Yeah mate they'll see your transfer don't worry. You will receive an email.
And I received my one in 3 days but with the weekend you may have yours in 5...

Hi Juliet,
You can send a e-mail to [name removed] : sales@aus-cameras.com , he is very good and quick in his Job.

hi julia just have faith, all will be ok, Bernie will deliver your item on time.
i paid for a drone on thursday last week the item was shipped on friday and i had my drone monday.
Julia on the aus camera Website you can leave a message with your receipt number and they will reply to you

they are repeatable business