Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Fast and friendly delivery, plenty of notice about what time the mattress would be dropped off. Have had 2 nights sleep on the new mattress so far and it’s super comfy and supportive. Great value!

Really happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Great mattress, the best on the market for comfort and price. Thanks Leo. We will go direct to Aus beds in the future and save a lot of running around . Wish we would have changed earlier.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great mattress and service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

It is a great mattress. The shop is a local business which I prefer and I also like the fact that they limit the choices so that you aren't befuddled by a huge range that you can't make sense of. Delivery was prompt and Leo was excellent.

Thanks for fabulous mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

It’s changed my life for the better! Love the new mattress as having less neck and shoulders stress pain due to studying hard! Purchase and delivery was very easy and many thanks to Leo for that.

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Dec 2018

A really good bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I have a Jasper mattress and Hudson base and can't fault it. The bed is obviously expertly made and finished very well. I sleep so well on this bed. Recommend it highly. Leo delivered and assembled the bed for us and was so professional and helpful and telephoned before to let us know when he would arrive.

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Great mattress and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I spoke to Leo in the showroom, tried a Jasper, ordered a king size and received delivery on the same day. Super impressive service. The mattress is firm but supportive and I sleep really well on it. Would definitely recommend it.

Soooooo comfy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I bought this one for the spare room in a double size. At first I was worried it was too hard, but after actually spending a night on it we argue who is to spend the night on the spare bed! It seems well made and durable . The delivery was fast and really reliable with Leo doing an excellent job installing it despite the bad conditions when it just started to rain ( I didn’t get a drop of rain on the precious mattress). I would highly recommend this company to deal with right from the word go ordering it online right down to the after sales service . I am considering exchanging my older much more expensive mattress for this brand.

Perfect mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Amazing mattress, firm and very comfortable which is exactly what we wanted. They offered next day delivery which was the biggest life saver and Leo who delivered the mattress was great, really patient and helped get it up the stairs. Would definitely recommend.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Best choice we've made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

With so many options in the market it did take some time to get to Ausbeds, but everything from start to finish was superb. The owner showed me through the showroom options but did NOT pressure a sale. Leo who delivered it was outstanding helping move our existing bed and set up the new.
But the bed itself is the most comfortable we've had and we've had very expensive Sealy before, would never spend that sort of money again - this was a sharp price for an outstanding product!

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I purchased a second hand Cooper double mattress of Karl and George, and by golly is it comfortable! Unfortunately it was so comfortable that I thought it was a latex mattress and tried the glass of wine trick they do in the infomercials, but the glass smashed on the floor and I have a large red stain on it now.. lolz!

Verified Purchase Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Great bed at a affordable price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Supportive and comfortable and delivered with short notice. The gentlemen George and Harry at ausbeds are there to help. A must visit when shopping for a bed, 5 out of 5 stars would shop there again.

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Perfect Service & Perfect Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

The mattress is super comfortable! I have noticed a better quality of my sleep since I started using this mattress and I wake up with no back pain at all! Would recommend to anyone with lower back issues and/or anyone that just wants a better nights sleep. Additionally Harry (the courier) was super friendly, punctual & professional!

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Service was great the mattress is very comfortable and the pillow that i bought has made me sleep alot better. I would recommend Ausbed to anyone its is great. Quality is excellent

Good bed for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Nice and comfortable bed for the price you pay for, delivery guy Harry was very helpful by unpacking and assembling the bed for you. In the showroom when I was trying to purchase the bed I had an misunderstanding with one of the owners but the other owner was very professional and helpful which calmed me down because I’m just so tired and frustrated with bad customer service in Sydney but this guy was a great example how to treat a customer and for that reason alone I will recommend Ausbeds to everyone I know.

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Excellent service from Harry, very professional I will definitely be recommending Ausbeds to others. The mattress is in perfect condition great packing. I’m very impressed by how quickly you are able to deliver.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Topnotched service. High quality product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I ordered my bed at 10am and got delivered by 12 noon. I wasn’t expecting to get a very good quality bed for a very reasonable price. The materials they use in their mattress are of high quality. It is so comfortable lying on my bed.

The people behind this company are very professional. They highly valued me as their customer. They live up to their promise. Customer satisfaction!

I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Ausbed. You are the maker of sweet dreams!

Great service. Comfy bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Very impressed so far. Was explained everything thoroughly in the showroom and given plenty of time to try the beds and make a choice without anyone hovering. Was delivered within 2 hours of buying and delivery guy was very helpful in getting it up my big flight of stairs and setting up. Have found the mattress to be nice and cushiony yet still supportive and though its only been a few days my neck pain has improved immensely. I highly recommend you give these guys a go I think they give the big companies a run for their money.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Very good service, nice product and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Very comfortable
I can sleep much easier than before, and fell well restored when wake up
Good duration, i suppose, just bought it 2 days ago

Yes yes yes yes

Verified Purchase Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Fantastic Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I have just had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks and it's all down to the Cooper mattress and base from Ausbeds at Marrickville. This is the second bed I have bought from Ausbeds and not only is their product of excellent quality and good value for money but their service is top notch too. Karl, the delivery guy, could not have been more helpful; he carried the bed and base into the bedroom, assembled everything, removed all packaging, was very courteous and professional and had the whole lot done in a matter of minutes!!! Highly recommended.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Very happy with this cost effective mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

- Excellent instore customer service
- Bed was in stock and delivered well within the delivery window given
- Helpful communication from Leo the delivery driver updating me on delivery time
- My daughter has been sleeping very well on her new bed over the past two weeks
- Would recommend Ausbeds