Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2017

The most comfortable and affordable bed I've ever owned.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I can't believe I was on the fence about buying this bed. My partner is very tall and so going with the King was ideal for us. This is definitely the most comfortable bed I've ever owned and was a very reasonable price. Delivery was the same day that I decided to purchase and there was no delivery fee! George in the showroom was excellent and the delivery guys were efficient and no fuss. They even took off the plastic and assembled the legs for me. I would highly recommend Ausbeds!

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Aug 2017

A great bed at a great price !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Wow - A perfect solution to our requirements, quick, easy, no fuss, delivered on time, great price, very happy - thank you very much Ben, this is exactly what we were looking for, 10/10 !

Sleepin like a baby!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Great mattress! Sleeping so comfortably.
The service is just as good
Ben was very helpful and really looked after me.
Will be in contact with ausbeds again for a base.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best sleep.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Such a good bed. The perfect mix of soft but supportive. We bought this bed to have at my parents' house in Sydney for when we go to stay with them (we live interstate) and I kinda wish we'd bought it for our house to have as our everyday bed and sent our bed there.

Awesome service by the guys. What a clever business model. Make three bed options only and make them all awesome and bloody good value. Seriously the Cooper is better than the expensive beds we tried at other places. Delivery was easy.. I read all the reviews before I went in to try the beds. The whole process from start to finish was easy, efficient and reassuring. Get one of these beds.

Changes everything!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Ordered this mattress to replace our toddlers cot and she has never slept better. Large enough for us to be able to share with her if needed. Really improved the amount of sleep we are all getting. Great product, excellent service and communication from the team (thanks Ben). Very happy.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Excellent service and product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We love our new King Sienna. It is truly as great as everyone says. So comfortable and firm. But not too firm. Perfect! It did take me a few nights for my body to adjust as my last mattress was comfy but softer but now I'm used to it, I love it. Both George and Ben were super helpful. It was refreshing to deal with people who genuinely want to be efficient, polite and seem to actually enjoy making customers happy. Great communication. The guys who delivered the beds were also very personable and efficient. Overall experience was wonderful.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Amazing very comfortable mattresses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Purchased a Cooper mattress for my son and then a few months later another for my daughter. They are incredibly comfortable! The service is brilliant. Ben was very friendly, helpful and efficient. I highly recommend this company for quality and excellent customer service. :)

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Amazing bed and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

The mattress is super comfy and guarantees a great sleep.
The service Ben and the boys provide is next level it is great to see this kind of customer service

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Jul 2014

My second time purchasing from these guys. Simply first class in service an quality. George took tim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

We got two king singles for our guest room. They just cant stop saying how comfy they are. My queen mattress is still good support after 4 years now and its been a better buy than the fancy brands.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Jul 2017

So comfortable, sleeping like a baby now.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I love my Mattress, is so comfortable and supportive for my body and sleeping patterns. Ben helped me pick one out at the Marrikville Location and I couldn't be happier.

Outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I hate shopping for big items like beds, but Harry from Ausbeds in Marrickville made it so easy. He swiftly showed and explained the different models, then I chose one, then it was delivered same day, perfect!

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Jul 2017

So comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

We upgraded our mattress recently after developing back pain and not feeling refreshed after sleep. We found out about ausbeds and thought we would give them a go. After checking out their showroom, we were impressed by the quality of the mattress, and the fact that the salesmen was not pushy. The price was great. The mattress was delivered to our place. It took us a couple of nights to get used to however we have found the mattress extremely comfortable. There is barely any partner disturbance. We highly recommend this mattress for its quality, comfort and value for money!

Perfect experience

Your review
Focus on being factual and objective. Don't use aggressive language and don't post personal details.

How comfortable & supportive is your mattress?
Has your mattress been durable?

Overall 8 out of 10 with delivery by Ben

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Good quality product and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

This is a nicely made mattress with a comfy plush top. It's very comfortable to sleep on and looks like it will last well. The team delivered the mattress on the day we ordered it and gave a really accurate delivery time. Great service all round.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Jun 2017

We love our new bed and Ausbed Ben is a superstar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

We bought a king size bed ensemble we were skeptical at first as the price was incredibly cheap. But, we had nothing to worry about. The comfort and support is 10/10 especially with my husband's extremely bad back. He has been able to sleep so much better with comfort and no pain.
Mattress is durable and looks fantastic.
Customer service from Ben was superb.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Perfect bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

It's the most comfortable bed I've ever bought. The sales service is also excellent. The product I had chosen from the store was not in stock. They sent me another similar product on the same day until three days later they traded for the product I had selected. A special thanks to Harry

Great Service, prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

I rang Ausbeds and spoke with Harry. He couldn't have been more helpful. Great guy to deal with.
The Cooper mattresses are brilliant.
Couldn't be happier.
Thanks Harry, you dah man!

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Excellent service and delivery, super comfy mattress at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

After looking at all the usual expensive store available mattresses, ausbeds was a breath of fresh air. Karl was really helpful ...no pushy sales here! Think the mattresses speak for themselves..top quality and comfort at an affordable price. Ben managed the delivery with no fuss messaging to say he was on his way. No waiting around...they delivered at a time of my choice. So happy with purchase of a sienna king single for teenager.
Will definitely use ausbeds again.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Bought a mattress and a bed from Ausbeds, greatest purchase I've done this year. The team and specially Harry did an amazing job. Will definitely recommend. Thanks guys for the great service and products

Best mattress ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Best mattress ever had,the guy named harry from ausbeds was friendly and helped me with all my questions.the delivery was exactly on time ..anyway I recommend everybody a ausbed or mattress

1 of 7 pages

Sienna

Would like to know what are the other components of the memory foam Sienna mattress? What is the cost of a single mattress and a king single mattress. Do you deliver to Melbourne? Are the mattresses manufactured in Australia? Thank you, Mary

Mary asked on Jul 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Thanks for your question, More information will be coming on our new website in the next month or so regarding the Sienna.. However there is 3cm latex underneath the 3cm of memory foam, below that there is high density polyfoam. Also we use high density polyfoam for the foam wall, this allows you to sleep all the way to the edge of the mattress without rolling off. Regarding prices, they are all on the website homepage www.ausbeds.com.au

We are a 100% independent Australian mattress company and have been selling mattresses in Sydney since 2006. We design, develop and test our mattresses in our store in Marrickville - working closely with our manufacturer in China, where the majority of the worlds mattresses are currently manufactured. Due to the cost saving from producing in china, we are able to increase spending on the density of the foams, and also increase spending on the more resilient latex and memory foams. This allows us to bring an extremely durable mattress to you at a very reasonable price.

Sienna

If you don't like the matress they will pick it up and return your money with no extra costs?

Ale Fracazo asked on Jun 27, 2017

Answer this

Hiya! As per our website, here is our policy regarding the mattress trial.

What if I try it and it's not for me?

We ask that you try the mattress for two weeks as it takes time to adjust to a new mattress. After this time you are still not happy you have two options.

option 1 - Swap it for another one

Just pay the difference (or we'll refund the difference if it's cheaper). If you’d like us to deliver a new one and pick up the old one, it’s a $50 charge.
You also have the option of coming to out Marrickville warehouse to exchange it free of charge.

option 2 - Get a refund

This process will be complete within 10 days and you will receive the refund as soon as the mattress arrives back to our store. If you’d like us to pick it up pay, there is a $50 pickup fee, or you can drop it off to avoid paying the $50 charge.

What If I have moved outside of the Ausbeds delivery zone?
If your address has changed and it's outside of our delivery zone (outside of sydney), you will need to find a way to bring it back as we only use our own staff for all pickups and deliveries and we need them to remain within Sydney.

What If I live a long way from the cbd?
If you are further than 20km drive from Sydney CBD there will be a $40 extra charge for pickup and refund.

What If my mattress is damaged?
Reasonable damage to the mattress is ok, a few scratches on the corners due to moving etc' will be no problem. However we will not exchange the mattress if there is bio contamination (stains) on the mattress. In other words, Use a mattress protector!

Can I swap it more than once?
The mattress may only be swapped once, if you are still dissatisfied with the second mattress we will happily refund your money. The 100 days comfort guarantee will run from the time you had your first mattress delivered.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details