Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

The quality of the mattress was very good and comparable to other brands.
What stands out is the Service.
The Service level offered by Ausbeds is outstanding. They would be a benchmark for service.
Delivery was prompt - received the mattress within 48hrs and on the day I requested it for.
I also received a call the next day following up to see if I was happy with the mattress.
The Sienna has 2 variants in terms of the comfort top (medium and soft) and as I had ordered the medium and would have preferred the soft, Ausbeds swapped it for me within 24 hrs.
This level of service and follow up at various intervals to see if you are happy with the product is 'outstanding', and as a consumer I have never had this level of service and genuine care from any seller.
I am a professional Commercial Buyer and I will use this experience as a benchmark and share this story with other leading companies so that they can learn from Ausbeds on how to make customers adorers of their brand.
Well done Ausbeds - keep up the excellent and outstanding Service and the detail to Product Quality.
Congratulations to the Ausbeds Team.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very hot mattress

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

We really wanted to love this mattress as the price was good and so was the service. The mattress looks great, is reasonably comfortable, but it gets so hot it feels like we have an electric blanket on, (which we don't). We noticed this when we first got it but thought we'd give it time. We aired it, bought a good mattress protector, cotton sheets, etc, but unless it was a cool night, it was still very hot. And during the heat waves, forget it...we'd wake up soaked. This did not happen with our previous mattress during heat waves. Unfortunately, we gave this mattress too much time and by the time we contacted Ausbeds, the 100 day trial period was over and now we're stuck with it. So purpose of this review is to warn you that if you have the same issue, act on it fast! Do not make the same mistake we did.

Comments
Ausbeds Official

Hi Mia, thank you for your feedback. I always welcome negative feedback as I believe it's the best way for me to find ways of improving my mattresses.  I’m Karl,  I’m a founder/owner of ausbeds. Yo... read more »

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

You don’t encounter such good service very often these days. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Real time updates re delivery time frame. Same day delivery without hiccups. Good quality mattress at a good price.

Wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

The mattress is such great quality! It is thick, soft and comfortable!:) Literally put in the delivery the day before to order it and received it the next day!

Thanks so much! Would recommend it to anybody!

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Being vertical is overrated, live horizontal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

I'm probably going to lose my job thanks to ausbeds, but that's fine, I'll have more time to spend on my awesome Sienna mattress. From start to finish the product and service is impeccable. A big thanks to Harry who was treated to a hot, humid day and about 50 stairs, but he got my bed in place and also took all the rubbish which was great.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great mattress and easy delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

My new mattress is fantastic considering the very reasonable price I bought it for. The delivery man Harry made the delivery process super easy and ensured the mattress made it to my room. Overall I am very happy with this purchase!

Perfect as expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Awesome bed and experience, from the sales guy to the delivery guy harry. They were able to organise free delivery in only an hour after my purchase. Would recommend to anyone.

Happy Zzzzz....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Day 17 - Happy Zzzzz so far. Purchased the King size - soft type Sienna bed and loving it. Had the medium to firm type initially and being a side to tummy sleeper - noticed a bit of soreness around the hip and back area after a few days of use. Maybe it just needs a bit of a time to break in but George, Harry and the team was happy to replace it straight away. First night with the soft type Sienna and noticed my body conforming to the mattress - no partner disturbance on other side of the bed and with its under 1k price tag - no wallet disturbance either! Have now been recommending ausbeds to fam and friends who are on the hunt for the “under 1k perfect mattress”.

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Mattress has so far been great and will definitely be looking at Ausbeds again in the future for other beds too. Our delivery guy Harry was very efficient as well.
Thanks,
Nikki

Excellent and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Bought an extremely comfortable bed and ensemble from Ausbeds, and got very fast same day delivery. Harry went above and beyond to help get the bed into my small apartment. A+ all around

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Jan 2018

The best beds ever! Honestly comparable to the expensive beds without housing the wallet. I bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Very comfortable and supportive. Will have to see how it holds long term but it is a quality mattress. Also keeps in mind these beds are not vacuumed packed which is a plus.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Thanks George and special thanks to Harry for amazing services Never had doubts great products from

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

Had a great expierence before purchasing this quality and affordable products.. as soon as need another one I knew exactly the place I go . Enjoying my bed!!!! Looking forward to buy a mattress from ausbeds of different model to test it too. Thanks Ausbeds team!!!

Great product, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

I suddenly had to move and was in need of a mattress to sleep on once I moved into my new house. Ausbeds was great and arranged for my mattress to be delivered the next day (after ordering it), and even to arrive after I had arrived at the new house! Harry delivered the bed and was very friendly and helpful getting it up the stairs and places where I wanted in the room.
The mattress is great, very comfortable and supportive which I need as I have a bad back. Would highly recommend!

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: May 2017

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Bought the queen sized Sienna at the store 237 days ago and it has been a comfortable sleep every time since. No evidence to this stage of any deterioration or collapsing. Pleased with the purchase and the service at the store.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Comfortable & very supportive mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Only slept on a few nights so far but am happy with the mattress and with the quick delivery. Firm but still comfortable enough. Happy to recommend Ausbeds to anyone looking for a budget but durable mattress.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Aaaamazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2017

I bought a mattress and loved it so much that I bought 3 more for other apartments. The base is so easy to move around and the mattresses are just heaven. Karl and his team are so efficient and ready to manage anything for you. Thank you again for all the beds!

Verified Purchase Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great value, quiet and comfy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Great mattress and base, we shopped around and couldn’t find anything comparable close to the price. My partner and I are both very happy and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

A Very comfy mattress. Excellent customer service. Couldn’t be happier. Ordered online at 10 am was delivered the same day at 12. Awesome. Enough said no more words needed. Finito!

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Very speed and friendly service and comfortable mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

The mattress delivery was a smooth process. Harry helped me during unboxing and was helpful. The mattress was very comfortable the bed base was also very nice. Totally recommend the product

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great service and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Prompt and reliable delivery with good commutation, I appreciate the that the bed was set up and am very happy with it. Thanks for a smooth experience! George was great too.

1 of 12 pages

Where can I get an ausbed mattress?

Jane asked on Jan 20, 2018

Sienna

Hi, I have rheumatoid arthritis and want a mattress which will help me get a good sleep and less joint pain. Can you please confirm if this mattress will suit me? Also, I am looking for a medium firm mattress and I am not sure which option to go for in your mattress range?

Nikki S asked on Oct 31, 2017

Sienna

Would like to know what are the other components of the memory foam Sienna mattress? What is the cost of a single mattress and a king single mattress. Do you deliver to Melbourne? Are the mattresses manufactured in Australia? Thank you, Mary

Mary asked on Jul 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Thanks for your question, More information will be coming on our new website in the next month or so regarding the Sienna.. However there is 3cm latex underneath the 3cm of memory foam, below that there is high density polyfoam. Also we use high density polyfoam for the foam wall, this allows you to sleep all the way to the edge of the mattress without rolling off. Regarding prices, they are all on the website homepage www.ausbeds.com.au

We are a 100% independent Australian mattress company and have been selling mattresses in Sydney since 2006. We design, develop and test our mattresses in our store in Marrickville - working closely with our manufacturer in China, where the majority of the worlds mattresses are currently manufactured. Due to the cost saving from producing in china, we are able to increase spending on the density of the foams, and also increase spending on the more resilient latex and memory foams. This allows us to bring an extremely durable mattress to you at a very reasonable price.

See all 4 questions about Ausbeds Mattress Range

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details