Verified Purchase Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Perfect every step of the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Mattress is great! Company is great! I don’t leave reviews very often, but everything about my experience with ausbeds was perfect. I was taken care by Harry, who was super helpful and went above and beyond to accomodate for me. Can’t thank Harry and Ausbeds enough for the service, and quality of the mattress.
Would definitely be recommending Ausbeds to my family and friends.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Great Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

This mattress is very comfortable and I was extremely please with how quickly Harry and Ausbeds delivered and unpacked the mattress. I will definitely be suggesting them to my mates, as I am very pleased with Ausbeds service and their mattress.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Mattress is fantastic ,we got our daughters mattress and base , service great. Thanks Harry and team
Definitely recommend ausbeds. Very happy with their service and communication on delivery. Cheers

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Stop your search, you’ve found what you’re looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I did a fair bit of research before making my purchase, as mattresses are a contributing factor to overall quality of life, thus an important investment. I was on a tight budget but in no way compromised comfort, and have slept great since getting my Cooper. Excellent value for money. Furthermore, the service is second to none. Everyone from Karl to George to Mitchell was a pleasure to deal with - very helpful and accommodating - and I had my mattress in my bedroom within hours of ordering. Shopping around any further is a waste of time.

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Fantastic nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Loving the Jasper & the firmness it offers for a great sleep. Sleeping the whole night thru. Mitchell was fantastic in handling the sale & the delivery of the mattress

Absolutely brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Ordered day before I moved and there exactly when they said with such good customer service from Harry and the team. The bed is super comfortable and much better than my previous Sealy. Highly recommended.

Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Cheap, comfortable and quality. Harry was fantastic and really helped us out. Would definitely recommend to anybody who needed a new mattress. Thanks Harry and Ausbeds!!! Love love love love!

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Perfect, helpful and friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

My mattress is comfortable and supportive. Perfect for my body and how I sleep. The shop assistant asked a few questions and quickly gave me options. Delivery man Mitchell was efficient and even assisted in moving the old mattress off the frame.

Nice mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Harry has been helpful to us at the point of purchasing. He has explained the difference in each of the three mattress in much details and made us feel comfortable in selecting the right ones. I will recommend Ausbeds to my friends with same day delivery as a bonus without the harsh price tag.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

I did a lot of research and popped into the Marrickville showroom to try the beds out. No heavy sales patter, nice and relaxed. George and Kyle were amazing. You can tell they care about the service and your sleep. Harry the delivery guy was great too.

So 3 weeks on - the research paid off. Bed is amazing and we and love it. We actually had a good bed before but this is even better. Just feels so solid but soft. We're sleeping pretty well. Thank you Ausbeds

Great service. Bed A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Great service with a bed, the Sienna, that surpassed our very high expectations. Super comfortable and as described. Well done George, Harry and the team at Ausbeds. I’ll be back again anytime we need another bed!

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Fabulous company to deal with!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

This was a wonderful company to deal with. From the very beginning George was so helpful with no "hard sell." Their satisfaction guarantee is second to none and I felt comfortable knowing I had this to fall back on. Harry who delivered the mattress went way and beyond with his wonderful service, even helping me to move our old mattress. I am happy to recommend this wonderful company for their very friendly service and quality product. Keep up the good work guys - there should be more companies like you.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Fastest service i have encountered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

First of all. Ordering online was so simple, i placed my order around 9am. Then they have a same day service which i scheduled for evening. Then they called me that they can deliver at lunch time and i said ok great! then the product arrived at 1220! the driver was nice and the mattress was awesome for its price! i recommend this company. The service was amazing!

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Finally found the mattress we were looking for without the horrific price tag!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

After months of research we finally found the mattress we were looking for. Harry was really helpful and honest re the quality and manufacturing methods of the mattress. If you're looking for superior comfort at a quarter of the price with great service and same day delivery I recommend AusBeds!

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Genuine owner, great product, fair price and same say delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

We walked into the shop and spoke with the owner, he was genuine and knowledgeable and showed us his products.. we selected the top range product because it was a great price for the quality. He told us they would deliver that same afternoon - and they did.. right up to our apartment and onto our bed frame.. they even took the plastic wrap with them. An awesome experience from start to finish. My only regret is that the maximum stars I can give is 5!

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Comfy bed & excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Mattress is super comfy and was delivered on time! Harry done a great job, good communication and gave me a delivery window, so I knew when he was coming. Top customer service! Cheers Harry!

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Can't wait to go to bed tonight!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I was recommended to Ausbeds by my brother who is in love with his Sienna mattress. So impressed with the service. It arrived in less than 3 hours! Thank you George for your expert ordering and discounted delivery. The delivery guy couldn't have been more delightful And helpful. Thanks Mitchell for your professional follow up.

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Best sleep I’ve had for ages

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

In my own words I like to say it’s a very comfortable mattress it’s supporting my body and I am now 90kg I’ve only had this now 2 days so lovely to relax on
Also like to say the service for my experience i called ausbeds late in the day and to have the delivery on the same day very impressive guys and George was pleasant to deal with also a special mention for the delivery Mitchell who delivered the mattress was wonderful to deal with pleasant manner on the phone as he called when he arrived and assisted bringing the mattress up 2 flights of stairs I have nothing but good comments about my experience thanks to George and Mitchell I will recommend your business to my friends

Verified Purchase Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great quality. Great value. Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

After spending A LONG time reviewing, testing, and researching beds for our spare room, we initially went to buy a double mattress from Forty Winks. After being told by the warehouse it would be available for delivery in 4 days, we made an online purchase. It seems there's a bit of a collusion happening in the bed sales world, where all the main bed makers only supply to certain suppliers/retailers. As a result it's virtually impossible to compare prices, as few supply the same bed. Anyway, going back to my experience. Forty Winks, having told me the bed could be delivered in 4 days, once they took my money, told me it would take a minimum 2 weeks. Since we needed it that week, it wasn't going to work. Credit to them, a refund was simple enough.

Then more research led me to Ausbeds. A small company it seems, who cut out the middle man. After a quick chat with Karl in the Marrickville warehouse, and a bed test by my two young troublemaking kids, this was a no brainer. We opted for the Cooper as it was a great price, and seemed well made and very comfy.

The bed was delivered THAT SAME DAY!. It's hard to review the long term quality has we've only had it for a few weeks, but I've tried it a few times and it's super comfy and seems well made.

Great work, from a small company.

Great Service and Matress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

We decided to go to AusBeds after running around various other stores with no luck. The service and experience at Ausbeds was simply five stars. Mitch dropped our mattress to our home a couple of hours after we visited the store and was accompanied by the owner of the business who went out of his way on a Saturday evening to assist with the delivery. The mattress is also really comfy and very affordable! I highly recommend this place.
Tom

1 of 10 pages

Sienna

Hi, I have rheumatoid arthritis and want a mattress which will help me get a good sleep and less joint pain. Can you please confirm if this mattress will suit me? Also, I am looking for a medium firm mattress and I am not sure which option to go for in your mattress range?

Nikki S asked on Oct 31, 2017

Sienna

Would like to know what are the other components of the memory foam Sienna mattress? What is the cost of a single mattress and a king single mattress. Do you deliver to Melbourne? Are the mattresses manufactured in Australia? Thank you, Mary

Mary asked on Jul 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Thanks for your question, More information will be coming on our new website in the next month or so regarding the Sienna.. However there is 3cm latex underneath the 3cm of memory foam, below that there is high density polyfoam. Also we use high density polyfoam for the foam wall, this allows you to sleep all the way to the edge of the mattress without rolling off. Regarding prices, they are all on the website homepage www.ausbeds.com.au

We are a 100% independent Australian mattress company and have been selling mattresses in Sydney since 2006. We design, develop and test our mattresses in our store in Marrickville - working closely with our manufacturer in China, where the majority of the worlds mattresses are currently manufactured. Due to the cost saving from producing in china, we are able to increase spending on the density of the foams, and also increase spending on the more resilient latex and memory foams. This allows us to bring an extremely durable mattress to you at a very reasonable price.

Sienna

If you don't like the matress they will pick it up and return your money with no extra costs?

Ale Fracazo asked on Jun 27, 2017

Answer this

Hiya! As per our website, here is our policy regarding the mattress trial.

What if I try it and it's not for me?

We ask that you try the mattress for two weeks as it takes time to adjust to a new mattress. After this time you are still not happy you have two options.

option 1 - Swap it for another one

Just pay the difference (or we'll refund the difference if it's cheaper). If you’d like us to deliver a new one and pick up the old one, it’s a $50 charge.
You also have the option of coming to out Marrickville warehouse to exchange it free of charge.

option 2 - Get a refund

This process will be complete within 10 days and you will receive the refund as soon as the mattress arrives back to our store. If you’d like us to pick it up pay, there is a $50 pickup fee, or you can drop it off to avoid paying the $50 charge.

What If I have moved outside of the Ausbeds delivery zone?
If your address has changed and it's outside of our delivery zone (outside of sydney), you will need to find a way to bring it back as we only use our own staff for all pickups and deliveries and we need them to remain within Sydney.

What If I live a long way from the cbd?
If you are further than 20km drive from Sydney CBD there will be a $40 extra charge for pickup and refund.

What If my mattress is damaged?
Reasonable damage to the mattress is ok, a few scratches on the corners due to moving etc' will be no problem. However we will not exchange the mattress if there is bio contamination (stains) on the mattress. In other words, Use a mattress protector!

Can I swap it more than once?
The mattress may only be swapped once, if you are still dissatisfied with the second mattress we will happily refund your money. The 100 days comfort guarantee will run from the time you had your first mattress delivered.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details