Great service and mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Mattress is comfortable and well priced for its quality. We purchased it for our guest room and everyone has enjoyed it. The service was fantastic too as we got next day delivery and Harry helped set it up and made sure it was all set. Cheers

Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Loving my new mattress. Can't believe how cozy it is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

So happy with mattress like sleeping on a cloud...will be back to get singles for my kids
Harry in the showroom was so helpful even chucked in pillows and delivery. (Next day)
Highly recommended!!!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I am very impressed with a quality of the service. George who have assisted me with my purchase was extremely helpful and informative. Ben who have delivered me a mattress was super efficient, fast, and friendly. Thank you guys for all the help, the mattress feels great!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Very impressed with overall service, simple to order, ordered Sunday night, delivered monday night when I asked for it. Ben the delivery driver was excellent and helped carry the bed to where I needed. Impressive!

Great matress. Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Very comfortable, perfect support.Love the fabric. The topper is very soft & plush.This is our second matress that we are purchasing. The first one was queen size.I highly recommend it to my friends & family. Great price, value, comfort.
Ben (delivery) very prompt & efficient .
Have to mention same day delivery

Great produce perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Thanks to George and Ben at ausbeds we love our new mattress. Went in to get the cooper and walked out with sienna and a smile. Very happy customers will be back

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I waited to post this review to really test this mattress and it's perfect. Great price and service from Ben, so comfy, that it's a constant fight with the dogs everyday

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Great customer service, great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

It is a pleasure shopping at Ausbeds. Karl and George are super friendly and helpful and so is there staff. Delivery was quick. Unfortunately the mattress and I didn't completely agree. Generally a great product, but it was a little to firm for me so I had to give it back. The return process was straight forward. Highly recommended service all around.

Verified Purchase Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Excellent value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Very comfortable mattress that doesn't break the bank. Same day delivery was perfect and the lads that delivered it were very efficient and professional. Overall very happy with the purchase.

Verified Purchase Model: Cooper Date Purchased: Sep 2017

So Comfortable!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

This mattress is amazing! It's so comfortable I sleep like a baby. With Harry's help you would be able to find the perfect mattress to help you sleep better at night.

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Best bed I've slept on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I have never tried memory foam before on a bed, but its perfect good night's sleep. And my memory foam pillow I purchased from Ausbeds, is awesome as well. I am away now and cant wait to get back to my bed! It seems that I am another very satisfied customer!

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Sleeping like a baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I wanted a firm, supportive mattress and the jasper is perfect.
I used to think waking up every couple of hours at was normal but I now literally sleep through the night.
The service from both Karl and Harry was really appreciated, great advice and delivery right in time.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Great experience from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Had such a great experience with Ausbeds! Harry was great in answering our questions to finally finish with the Sienna being delivered.
Our first nights sleep was great and looking forward to many more to come!

Best sleep ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I've always been able to sleep well, but with my new mattress my sleep has been uninterrupted. The mattress is honestly the best I've slept on, and the price was great too. My entire experience has been effortless and comfortable - from meeting the guys at the showroom to the friendly delivery guy Harry. The whole buying process couldn't have been made easier. Highly recommend these legends; they definitely know their beds and customers!

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great New Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I am very happy with this mattress have been sleeping much better very comfortable . I would recommend this mattress Great delivery service thanks Harry and George for helping me choose this mattress will definitely buy at Aus beds again

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great quality, value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Sienna mattress is of the perfect quality!
Pleasant to sleep on and really helps to recover after a hard day.

At showroom George (bed guy :)) was welcoming, helpful and professional, let us try all the mattresses and helped to take the final decision about Sienna.
Delivered the day we wanted right in the morning.

It's a real bargain for this price and worth every $.

Perfect & worthwhile decision

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Brilliant choice to select Ausbeds. We are satisfied with the decision all round. We will certainly purchase another bed & recommend to family and friends.

Money well spent... Sandra B

Model: Jasper Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

After less than an hour at Ausbeds with great help from George I chose the bed that most suited my needs.It was delivered four hours later by two very helpful boys who not only set up the new bed upstairs but took the old bed and base to my garage for storage for which I was very thankful.I thoroughly recommend Ausbeds for all round great service.

It's soooo comfy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

The mattress is super comfy but supportive at the same time. Great customer service - Ben, you the man. Highly suggest giving them a go for an affordable price you can't go wrong.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Best sleep ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

My partner and I purchased the Sienna queen mattress around a week ago. Haven't slept this sound for many MANY years. It has surpassed all expectations we had for it! George helped us find the right fit for us without the salesmen jargon! We really valued his experience! Delivery was included and Harry was amazing organising it at a time that suited us!!! Highly recommend!

1 of 8 pages

Sienna

Would like to know what are the other components of the memory foam Sienna mattress? What is the cost of a single mattress and a king single mattress. Do you deliver to Melbourne? Are the mattresses manufactured in Australia? Thank you, Mary

Mary asked on Jul 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Thanks for your question, More information will be coming on our new website in the next month or so regarding the Sienna.. However there is 3cm latex underneath the 3cm of memory foam, below that there is high density polyfoam. Also we use high density polyfoam for the foam wall, this allows you to sleep all the way to the edge of the mattress without rolling off. Regarding prices, they are all on the website homepage www.ausbeds.com.au

We are a 100% independent Australian mattress company and have been selling mattresses in Sydney since 2006. We design, develop and test our mattresses in our store in Marrickville - working closely with our manufacturer in China, where the majority of the worlds mattresses are currently manufactured. Due to the cost saving from producing in china, we are able to increase spending on the density of the foams, and also increase spending on the more resilient latex and memory foams. This allows us to bring an extremely durable mattress to you at a very reasonable price.

Sienna

If you don't like the matress they will pick it up and return your money with no extra costs?

Ale Fracazo asked on Jun 27, 2017

Answer this

Hiya! As per our website, here is our policy regarding the mattress trial.

What if I try it and it's not for me?

We ask that you try the mattress for two weeks as it takes time to adjust to a new mattress. After this time you are still not happy you have two options.

option 1 - Swap it for another one

Just pay the difference (or we'll refund the difference if it's cheaper). If you’d like us to deliver a new one and pick up the old one, it’s a $50 charge.
You also have the option of coming to out Marrickville warehouse to exchange it free of charge.

option 2 - Get a refund

This process will be complete within 10 days and you will receive the refund as soon as the mattress arrives back to our store. If you’d like us to pick it up pay, there is a $50 pickup fee, or you can drop it off to avoid paying the $50 charge.

What If I have moved outside of the Ausbeds delivery zone?
If your address has changed and it's outside of our delivery zone (outside of sydney), you will need to find a way to bring it back as we only use our own staff for all pickups and deliveries and we need them to remain within Sydney.

What If I live a long way from the cbd?
If you are further than 20km drive from Sydney CBD there will be a $40 extra charge for pickup and refund.

What If my mattress is damaged?
Reasonable damage to the mattress is ok, a few scratches on the corners due to moving etc' will be no problem. However we will not exchange the mattress if there is bio contamination (stains) on the mattress. In other words, Use a mattress protector!

Can I swap it more than once?
The mattress may only be swapped once, if you are still dissatisfied with the second mattress we will happily refund your money. The 100 days comfort guarantee will run from the time you had your first mattress delivered.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details