Review rating:
Models:

Best choice we've made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

With so many options in the market it did take some time to get to Ausbeds, but everything from start to finish was superb. The owner showed me through the showroom options but did NOT pressure a sale. Leo who delivered it was outstanding helping move our existing bed and set up the new.
But the bed itself is the most comfortable we've had and we've had very expensive Sealy before, would never spend that sort of money again - this was a sharp price for an outstanding product!

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Perfect Service & Perfect Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

The mattress is super comfortable! I have noticed a better quality of my sleep since I started using this mattress and I wake up with no back pain at all! Would recommend to anyone with lower back issues and/or anyone that just wants a better nights sleep. Additionally Harry (the courier) was super friendly, punctual & professional!

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Nov 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Service was great the mattress is very comfortable and the pillow that i bought has made me sleep alot better. I would recommend Ausbed to anyone its is great. Quality is excellent

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Topnotched service. High quality product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I ordered my bed at 10am and got delivered by 12 noon. I wasn’t expecting to get a very good quality bed for a very reasonable price. The materials they use in their mattress are of high quality. It is so comfortable lying on my bed.

The people behind this company are very professional. They highly valued me as their customer. They live up to their promise. Customer satisfaction!

I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Ausbed. You are the maker of sweet dreams!

Great service. Comfy bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Very impressed so far. Was explained everything thoroughly in the showroom and given plenty of time to try the beds and make a choice without anyone hovering. Was delivered within 2 hours of buying and delivery guy was very helpful in getting it up my big flight of stairs and setting up. Have found the mattress to be nice and cushiony yet still supportive and though its only been a few days my neck pain has improved immensely. I highly recommend you give these guys a go I think they give the big companies a run for their money.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Very happy with this cost effective mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

- Excellent instore customer service
- Bed was in stock and delivered well within the delivery window given
- Helpful communication from Leo the delivery driver updating me on delivery time
- My daughter has been sleeping very well on her new bed over the past two weeks
- Would recommend Ausbeds

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Best mattress you will ever buy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Absolutely the best mattress I've ever purchased. I purchased the sienna med-firm. Its very comfortable and definitely exceeds all my expectations. Delivery was prompt and the service was awesome. I highly recommend anyone looking for a great mattress at a great price to purchase an Ausbeds mattress...

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

We did our research and chose Ausbeds.
Very professional company to do business with.
Good product and excellent delivery.
Highly recommend the Sienna range.
We bought the slightly firmer model and it's perfect for our needs.

Happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

My aged dad is finding his new mattress to be very comfortable. He chose the medium to firm support following good advice from owner. We found the overall experience to be great and didn't feel any pressure to buy. We shopped local and the new mattress was delivered within 30 minutes of purchase. Friendly and genuine service by owner and delivery guy was great too. Will definitely go back.

Great local company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Really happy with the service from Ausbeds from start to finish. Went out of their way to have my bed delivered the same day!!!
Love actually speaking to someone that cares about their product.
So far very comfy

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Great customer service, top quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Only had our new mattress for a week but very happy with it. My partner and I are sleeping so much better and we’re loving the comfort of the mattress. We went to the showroom to try before buying and were greatly impressed by the warm, friendly, no nonsense service. Delivery was next day and free. A quality product and top value for money. Highly recommended!

Verified Purchase Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Great product with great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I ordered my mattress Tuesday afternoon and I had it midday Wednesday. Harry sent me a couple of texts updating me on his ETA. He was right on time and practically insisted on helping me get it to my apartment. The service, both over the phone and in person, was professional and friendly. The mattress is exactly what I was after and I’ve had great nights’ sleep on it so far.

Love my new bed thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

High quality beautifully made and comfortable mattress delivered and set up in my house with no fuss. Have had three nights of great we’ll supported sleep so far! Chosen this mattress for its comfort and durability and straightforward way to order and have delivered. Great customer service. Thank you.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Great service in store
Knowledgeable sales people
comfortable mattress
Affordable mattress and good price range Delivery same day - helped put bed in correct place
easy and quick process

Great mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Sleeping better. Back and neck troubles have greatly improved. Feel well supported without it being too hard. Less disturbed when either of us turns over due to mattress design. A very comfortable mattress that I look forward to sleeping on.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Excellent value for money no crap sales talk just great beds at a fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Great mattress and excellent service I did a lot of research and found these guys to be straightforward and very easy to deal with
Delivery and installation upstairs no problem thanks

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Bought sienna king bed was delivered next day was informed every step of the way so happy with customer service and no pressure from sales person either will write another review after a couple of weeks on the performance of mattress.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Mattress is super comfortable, not to firm and not too soft and the delivery guy happily helped me get it up 3 flights of stairs because our lift was broken!

Lovely

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Still early days but so far so good! Very supportive mattress and lovely to sleep on. Would highly recommend these beds and my daughters also have your beds. Great support and delivery.

Model: Sienna Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Best night sleep for a long time. Great product and excellent customer service at point if delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Very comfortable purchase. Bought on recommendation from my son and daughter in-law who purchased the same mattress two years ago and have never had a bad night's sleep since there only regret was not purchasing the king-size. It's a hard life

1 of 7 pages