Review rating:
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Did a home renovation, so needed to clear out the furniture for a couple of months. Easy to have a Pod dropped off at your home, pack it, and then let them take it away for storage. We ended up using the service for a year!
Everything inside was just as I'd packed it. Found the service and communications with PODs to be great. One thing to remember, once you've packed it and the container is taken away, you need to understand you're not going to see your items until you get your Pod delivered back to you. Great service!

Comments
Auspods Official

Thanks Adam, Great to hear PODS was a good solution for your storage requirements. Being able to pack & unpack at your own pace helps reduce the stress when doing some of these home projects.

Gold Coast

• 1 question
Private message

Perfect Pod Performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The move went tremendous. It was a case of a large sized pod being used to hold some furniture whilst renovations occurred over a 3 month period. The goods were held at the pod yard during the duration. The guys picked up on time we had constraints being in a body corporate situation and that was considered and catered for by PODS

Comments
Auspods Official

Hi Kerrie, thanks for the positive review. Our Portable Storage Containers seem to be a great fit for this application. We hope the renovations went well.

Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Wonderful service from the beginning to the end - easy booking of containers, great communication from friendly and professional staff, cost effective solution, the flexibility and quality of service meant less stressful move! would highly recommend and would use them again in the future!

Verified Customer

The POD was ideal for our type of move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

The POD was used to move and store the large / heavy items of furniture. The move was short term (one week), the POD allowed us to be prepared for settlement on our old property and to be ready to move the furniture into the new property on its settlement - both properties settled on the same day. The reliance on family and friends to store items for us was reduced. The POD staff were excellent, the POD arrived at both properties as arranged and was picked up as arranged. We were aware that we packed the POD, however the POD were professional in their duties and appeared to treat the POD as if it contained their property.

THe POD was very handy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

The POD was handy to move all the big and heavy furniture into. I found it saved me time as I did not need to keep on moving the furniture back and forth. It was easy accessible as I had the POD in my driveway all the way through. I strongly recommend getting a POD it is like having a extra space.