Acacia ridge

Worst experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Horrible first time experience. Was meant to come between the hours of 11:30am and 12pm. I didn’t have a set time for my appointment. I had to leave work at 11 to get there before 11:30 as he was running a head of time. I was there at 11:40am to which I waited around waiting until 12:30. I rung and he said he was there for 5mins but no one turned up. I had already informed him that I wouldn’t be long. He didn’t care about coming back or how upset I was considering I had organised carpet cleaning and pest control for over a week with them. The lady was extremely rude as well and did not care about how upset I was with the customer service. I will not ever go with a cheap dodgy company again.

Comments
Aussie Carpet Clean Official

Hi Caitlin Would you please check what company you booked with as we are based in Bli Bli on the Sunshine Coast and don’t go to acacia ridge to do carpet cleaning jobs It was not our company th... read more »

Excellent job, very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Just had our 3 fabric lounge suites done by Eamon and they came up beautifully. He was so easy to deal with, did me a quote over the phone and then did the job for us. We are very happy with the job, the lounges were completely dry within a few hours and look new again. Some areas were stained from kids, food being dropped, etc and Eamon managed to remove all the marks. Could not be happier. Definitely recommend and will be using again.

Maroochydore

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2016

Had carpets and pest done recently. Great job and even better value for money, will be using again! Thanks eamon!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2016

Just had carpets, lounge suite and pest control completed by Eamon. He did an excellent and I am very pleased with the result. I would recommend to anyone after carpet cleaning.

Very happy with service and price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2014

[name removed] was extremely flexible and was able to change my appointment times with ease and no fuss. He arrived exactly when he said he was going to arrive. He done an excellent job on cleaning the carpets and flea spray. Much better than they ever were. Will definitely be using him again.

+ Very flexible, arrived exactly on time, excellent

Aussie Carpet Cleaning

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2014

You should be more than happy with the service they offer. They are very reasonably priced and also offer pest control which is needed if moving from rental property. I found them easy to work with and they will try and fit into timing of work required that best suits you. No Fuss, bother or inconvienence.

Excellent. Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2014

I got Aussie carpet clean in to do my carpets at my unit the carpets were absolutely filthy with stains I never thought would even remotely come out. I could not believe how beautiful the carpets were cleaned after Aussie carpet clean came out!! I highly recommend ... feels like a brand new unit now!!!

+ Efficient, inexpensive

Wouldn't recommend

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2014

The guy that turned up seem more interested in leaving that to take the time and do the job properly. Carpets were not cleaned properly and I also had to assist him in bringing equipment up, over all wasn't a pleasant experience. Would opt for a more expensive company next time, it's true, you get what you pay for.

+ Cheap but probably worth paying a bit extra some where else.

- Didn't do a very good job (had to re-clean the carpet in some spots myself), had to assist in moving heavy equipment.

Comments
Aussie Carpet Clean Official

Hi Ryan , thank you for your feedback . I did explain to you on the day that because of limited access to your unit that we would have to resort to using portable equipment to clean your carpets an... read more »

Great job at a great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2014

Found Aussie Carpet Clean by Googleing, he arrived within a couple of hours of calling to do a small upholstery clean on a couple of lounges. He was very meticulous in the job he did and I was extremely impressed with the result he achieved and the price he charged.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2014

We have used Aussie carpet Clean on several occasions, both in our home and in our rental properties. We have had Aussie Carpet Clean redo carpets after other cleaners have been in and are always very satisfied with their job. They are particularly good at removing stains that others can't.

+ Great job, friendly efficient service

Kallangur, Queensland, Australia

Best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2014

I had the privilege of using Aussie carpet clean to do my carpets as I was moving. I am sooooo impressed he removed hard stains out of my lounge room carpet that no one else could. I can highly recommend [name removed] and I will definitely be using his services again brilliant customer service and awesomely priced thank you :)

+ Reliable, brilliant customer service, A+++++

Great price, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2013

hi , I get a great quote off Aussie carpet clean and before i booked them i checked out their name on Google and i was impressed by all the good feedback . they arrived about 10 minutes late but they rang ahead to let me know and i was very happy with their work . They did carpets and a lounge suite . i would recommend Aussie carpet clean to family or friends as i was happy with the price and also with the quality of work and the extra effort eamonn put in to get the job done thanks Karin

+ punctual, friendly , and very effecient