Bunbury

• 3 answers

Super warm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Ours arrived yesterday , got the under blanket and number 3 doona, I probably should of read these reviews first as number three is a bit to warm for South West WA , I will persist with it for a few weeks and then make a decision whether to get a number two instead .

The quality of the product is excellent and I am glad to have purchased Australian made and they're a super easy company to deal with .

Thanks 5 stars

Excellent Purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

We bought a winter doona and love the warmth, quality, feel and service. The other draw card was it was made in Victoria - feels good to support local industry. Thank you!

THE ONLY CHOICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Love this washable wool quilt - just extremely happy. Bought this for my daughter moving into a big girl bed, and Ian amazed at the warmth and quality .. was expecting to be happy - but this company well exceeded my expectations - firstly by the service, i spoke with a incredibly kind lady to help me figure out what i wanted, then left it as i looked around for other compatible products .. paid on par what i would have bought for this item in a department store, but it was local, natural, and washable - other duvets that were washable were not natural .. very happy .. great company, well done

Port Macquarie

• 1 answer

Best doona ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

We purchased a King doona in the 2 warmth. It is super cosy and hard to get out of bed in the morning! It is machine washable and we aired it for a day before using it but it had no smell other than a "new" smell that you would expect from a new item. It is the right warmth for autumn/winter/spring between maybe 17 and 20 degrees.
Before we purchased a cheaper wool doona from Forty Winks and had to give it back because it was loosing hair through the fabric. The Boort one is definitely worth the money!

very high quality and warm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I purchased a double quilt for our son's king single bed and it fits perfectly. The quilt is plump and even and feels of very high quality. We also loved the quaint packaging!

Great quality quilt

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

I recently bought another of these quilts. They are of a really high quality & their mail delivery service was so efficient (I ordered on a Saturday & it was here on Wednesday). The quilts are warm ( I bought the two blanket one & it is keeping me very cosy at the moment. I live in Adelaide). They have a lovely to touch cotton cover. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a new quilt

Super toasty quilt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2016

We ordered a super-king 3 back in April for our chilly Canberra winter. We could not be happier. (In fact, we probably could have gotten away with a number 2, since the bedroom doesn't ever get really cold, and we usually have the kid join us at some point during the night! Also, the size upgrade from a king to a super-king means more overhang, and therefore extra warmth.) We spoke with Ann, who was super helpful and friendly. We have since ordered another 3 for our daughter, and are about to order a lighter-weight one for summer. I see that someone here has complained about the smell - this was just not the case with our quilt. There was no smell at all. We did air it for a day before putting it on the bed, as recommend, but I didn't detect any smell before this anyway. And yes, these quilts are heavy, especially if you are used to a down quilt - it took a few nights to get used to the weight, but there is no overheating as was the case with our down quilt. Really, really, really happy. Thank you Aussie Wool Quilts!

Penola

• 1 review
  • 2 answers

Beautiful Quilt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Great quality product - have purchased 5 of these quilts now - 3 of them I have had for 15 years and still going strong. Most recent purchases for my two adult children - should last them a lifetime. Well done to Marilyn and her team for a great product and great customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Perfect quilt - excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

Brilliant product so very thrilled with our King quilt number 2 - such great service and advice and quick delivery - brilliant product would highly recommend support our Aussie Farmers!

Novel product with great health benefits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Thoroughly enjoy my Ww. Great for arthritic joints and as a comforter. I love being able to purchase natural products directly from the farmer/manufacturer.
The service has been flawless throughout.

• 1 review
Private message

These Aussie wool under blankets are the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Light, Comfortable and Snuggly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

Dear Aussie Wool Quilts Team,

Thank-you for your beautiful hospitality over the weekend, it was lovely to visit your fabulous property.

Your doona's are amazing. My home is ~100 years old and freezing, but last night I was toasty warm and snug (and I feel the cold terribly). The doona is light and comfortable, and there was no wool smell like other brands.

It is nice to know each doona is made with so much pride and love. It is a fabulous addition to my home and great value for money. I will keep in contact and hope to visit again soon to see what other exciting products you have.

All the best
Di

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

I've returned home from hospital and will have some sore spots for a while after my operation. I'm using my Woolly Warmer on my back and it's helping me rest far better. I use the second one on my feet which keeps me warm too.
Thank you again.
Sonia

Wonderful buying experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

I bought two quilts and have sent them to China for my family. Everyone in China family loves them. The people are great to deal with and the service is wonderful.

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fantastic product love our pillows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

I purchase 3 new pillows and they are fantastic!
The best nights sleep since i got them - no more waking up flipping over my pillow.
I am very impressed with them - by far one of the best pillows i have brought, and i have spent hundreds of dollars on the big named pillows advertised on radio!
I would def recommend people to buy these and the customer service was great!
Get behind and support not only a fantastic product, but an Aussie business!

Beautiful products! Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

We received our wool quilt and wool underlay today and we are so impressed with the excellent quality. Beautifully made - you can tell they put a lot of care into making their products. The customer service was also excellent. Marilyn was very helpful and friendly. Overall a wonderful transaction and I'm very happy. Everything is made locally, too. So great to know my order is supporting a local family farm.

Verified Customer

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

In total I have purchased 7 quilts from them. The first one was a King 3 blanket and loved it. Went ahead and purchased a double 2 blanket for my daughter and it kept her warm through cold Melbourne winter. I then ordered 5 more quilts for relatives overseas and arrived within the week by courier. Couldn't be happier with their product and service and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quilt.

Purchased at: Aussie Wool Quilts

Private message

Loveliest people to deal with and a great product :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

Ordered a quilt from these lovely people. Really great product and probably some of the best customer service I've experienced in ages. I'm not one to buy Australian-made at every opportunity, it's just not realistic. But with customer service and a product like this, I'm happy that I did :).

So lovely, perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2016

My husband and I bought an Aussie Wool Quilt . We were so pleased when it arrived, it is so soft and warm
just what my husband wanted for his aching back. It was such a good experience buying this Quilt,
lovely people to deal with. Thank you so much.

1 of 4 pages

Hi, i have to replace my family's very old wool quilts, reluctantly, as they seem to have lost some effectiveness. I live in Brisbane, it is mostly warm and humid but winter nights can get down to 10' and occasionally lower, and we have to add a blanket over the quilt, but autumn & spring min around 12 - 15 , and in summer we fold them away. What do you think would suit us? I like to snuggle up to my chin! What is better..washable or dry clean? Casaberth

Casaberth asked on Apr 21, 2017

A 2 blanket quilt will be fine

What quilt is best for freezing cold nights in Tasmania?

julie asked on Jan 29, 2017

Answer this

I have the 2 for hubby and 3 for me. We're in Melbourne and sleep with the window open every night. We don't get really really cold I think the coldest night is around 1-2 degrees. I can honestly say I'm toasted with the 3. I am 48 so probably a few hot flushes help...
If you're a really cold person then get the 4 but they are they warmest quilt ever.

I have purchased the 2blanket queen quilt for myself and son
and the 3blanket for my daughter. The 2b are perfect however my daughter tells me that the 3b is super super warm so that sometimes she is too hot. Would guarantee these quilts any day. Would stick with the 2b .

Hi all, I have a wool doona 500 GSM and i wake up with fibres everywhere! Have you experienced this with these?

Winnie asked on Jul 23, 2016

Answer this

Hi Winnie, we had the same problem with a Bambi wool doona purchased at Forty winks and brought it back. They said it must be a manufacturing problem. I think it could be a health risk.

See all 5 questions about Aussie Wool Quilts Boort