• 12 comments

Wonderful buying experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

I bought two quilts and have sent them to China for my family. Everyone in China family loves them. The people are great to deal with and the service is wonderful.

• 2 comments
Private message

Fantastic product love our pillows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

I purchase 3 new pillows and they are fantastic!
The best nights sleep since i got them - no more waking up flipping over my pillow.
I am very impressed with them - by far one of the best pillows i have brought, and i have spent hundreds of dollars on the big named pillows advertised on radio!
I would def recommend people to buy these and the customer service was great!
Get behind and support not only a fantastic product, but an Aussie business!

Melbourne

Private message

Beautiful products! Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

We received our wool quilt and wool underlay today and we are so impressed with the excellent quality. Beautifully made - you can tell they put a lot of care into making their products. The customer service was also excellent. Marilyn was very helpful and friendly. Overall a wonderful transaction and I'm very happy. Everything is made locally, too. So great to know my order is supporting a local family farm.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

In total I have purchased 7 quilts from them. The first one was a King 3 blanket and loved it. Went ahead and purchased a double 2 blanket for my daughter and it kept her warm through cold Melbourne winter. I then ordered 5 more quilts for relatives overseas and arrived within the week by courier. Couldn't be happier with their product and service and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quilt.

Purchased at: Aussie Wool Quilts

Private message

Loveliest people to deal with and a great product :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

Ordered a quilt from these lovely people. Really great product and probably some of the best customer service I've experienced in ages. I'm not one to buy Australian-made at every opportunity, it's just not realistic. But with customer service and a product like this, I'm happy that I did :).

So lovely, perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2016

My husband and I bought an Aussie Wool Quilt . We were so pleased when it arrived, it is so soft and warm
just what my husband wanted for his aching back. It was such a good experience buying this Quilt,
lovely people to deal with. Thank you so much.

Quilt is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2016

I'm so happy I found these guys!! Originally I was planning to just get a store bought quilt - but after reading online poor reviews for major brands and the the glowing customer reviews for Aussie Wool Quilts Boort, I decided to order from these guys. The quilt arrived with a week of ordering and has been keeping me super warm and comfortable. The quality is outstanding. I've never had a wool quilt before, but now I wouldn't buy anything else! I'd recommend this product to anyone wanting to buy a quilt.

Ringwood East

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Love our Boort quilts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2016

We now have two quilts from Boort, one for us and one for our 3yo, we were mainly sold on the reviews here, and also wanting something natural and chemical free. Truth be told there was a mix up with our order and we received a Super King size, non machine washable, when we wanted a King, washable...
Whilst the ever helpful Marilyn was happy to exchange and sort it out we decided to keep and and are glad we did. It lives up to the descriptions - cosy and snug, without overheating you. I was worried going from down to this, and the only minor gripe is that the wool won't "fall" around you and mould to you as much as down would but this is not a big deal at all. Our youngest's pillow is also lovely.
Can certainly recommend them highly for both service and quality :-)

Warm and cosy customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

We purchased a doona and pillows at Aussie Wool Quilts for our caravan and we couldn't be happier. We now feel so comfortable in bed in our new home that we look forward to night time. We also stayed at the property in our van and Marilyn and Ian were fantastic hosts, you couldn't ask for more.

An underblanket for the caravan too

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

We loved our home underblankets from Aussie Wool Quilts so much we bought one for the caravan. Now we have wonderful underblankets on all the beds in our home as well as a special one in our new caravan. Marilyn responded quickly to all our questions and was able to make the underblanket so that it fits snugly on the bed which is a weird shape and has a bolster. The underblanket arrived very quickly after the measurements were confirmed. We would recommend Marilyn and Ian's underblankets to anyone looking for a warm quality product. Pure bliss!

Underblanket love

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2016

I purchased a king size underblanket and it has surpassed my expectations! Our bed now has such a luxurious feel. The fit is perfect; sits rock solid on the bed, and is so lush and full of beautiful Australian wool. Our sleep is so comfortable and we will never need flanalette sheets again! Fantastic customer service. Ordered very easily over the phone after viewing online videos. Highly recommend.

• 1 review
Private message

Customer service and my wool quilt are sensational!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2016

Prior to ordering I had some questions, Marilyn and her husband (the owners of Aussie Wool Quilts) were very helpful, my wool quilt arrived the following week. I love my new quilt, it's perfection.

Purchased at: Aussie Wool Quilts

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

We visited Aussie wool Quilts Boort on Saturday 16 April, beautiful place, friendly staff, high quality products.

I purchased two pillows and one quilt. Happy, the only problem is after using pillows, they get thinner and thinner and they are not comfortable anymore.

• 1 review
Private message

Big, soft, squishy cloud!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2016

I recently purchased a duo quilt after seeking advice from Aussie Wool Quilts. Sleeping under it is like being cuddled by a big, soft, squishy cloud! It is AMAZING.

Well done on a high quality, locally made product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This quilt has ruined me for all others.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

Absolutely worth paying a little bit extra (compared with chains store prices) for these quilts. I bought a King 2 and it's keeping me toasty on mild-cold Melbourne Autumn nights, and even when I do overheat a little I don't sweat at all. Nice heavy weight without being too bulky and no chemical smell.

Incredible product, even better service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2016

The quality of these products is truly fantastic, I got mine out for the first time and just admired it. I love that these quilts are hand made and locally sourced, you really can tell the difference. All the other reviews speak for themselves, there’s not much more I can say about the product itself that hasn’t been said, I can however say a lot more about the service I received. If I was rating the customer service I’d give it 6 stars out of 5, Marilyn and her team went above and beyond to get me my quilt. I was hoping to get my quilt as soon as possible and knew living in Sydney it would first go to Melbourne and then to Sydney by post, my parents luckily enough were driving to Sydney from Melbourne a few days after I placed my order. I spoke to Marilyn on the phone and she told me that one of her staff was actually driving to a nearby suburb in the coming days and I could have my parents pick it up from there. She also told me they didn’t have any of my requested quilt in stock but they’d get it made up by the end of the next day ready to be driven to Melbourne. The following day she called me to let me know her colleague wasn’t able to drive to Melbourne anymore but she was going to place it in overnight express for me to make sure it made it in time. Sure enough, it was there the next day. I know I’ve rambled but I honestly cannot praise Marilyn and her team highly enough, if you’re thinking of buying a quilt or any of there products honestly stop looking. You won’t find a higher quality product and you’ll be supporting an incredible business. Thanks so much to the team at Aussie Wool Quilts!!

Extremely helpful, friendly and responsible customer service! Wonderful quality of product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2016

I've just got chance to write review for you, bought a king size 3 blanket quilt for my grandma last December. She need it for humid cold weather in southern part of China. I just rang and got all their helpful advice in choosing right thickness, they asked about delivery details and offered to send straight back to China, didn't charge more on freight, this saves me heaps of time and hassle on getting it posted across Australia and then mailed it back to China; and they kept checking on whether it has been received successfully, what a responsible and kind and caring attitude!
My grandma loves it, said it is so warm and cozy, even though a bit big for her, that was my mistake for not thinking about her body size, but she loves it and says could use half of the quilt as bed blanket.
Thank you very very much for your quality product and service!

So happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2015

I made the mistake of buying a wool quilt from a major department store in June. It had a heavy chemical and animal smell (despite airing it out for two days as recommended), and was flat and lumpy, so I returned it.

After a bit of googling I found out that many of the wool quilts sold in Australia contained the exact same chemical as the one used in my department store quilt. Surely someone didn't! Then I came across Aussie Wool Quilts Boort. They didn't use this particular chemical, their product seemed to be of a high quality, their reviews were exceptionally good and it was Australian made. I was sold.

I had absolutely no idea about which blanket warmth I needed, or the difference between the machine washable and the dry cleanable one, so I called the company and spoke to a woman named Annie. She was amazingly helpful and more than happy to answer all my questions. She recommended a 3-blanket equivalent machine washable quilt and a month in, it's been absolutely perfect!

I've been very impressed with the quality of the quilt. It's soft and fluffy and has absolutely no chemical or animal smell at all! It also only took just over a week to arrive. Amazing service. So happy.

Amazing quality, great Australian product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2015

I recently purchased a 4 blanket thickness king size quilt and it is worth every cent. I had a few queries prior to buying which were answered promptly. The website has great pictures and is simple to use. I live on a station in Outback NSW with only one mail service per week and the product arrived in no time. I couldn't believe the outstanding service I received. The quilt is everything as described and more. A high quality product that fills the quilt cover nicely, doesn't ball up and sits well on the bed. It just does not compare to other wool quilts on the market. I highly recommend this company and their products.

Australian Made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2015

Marilyn and Ian made us feel welcome as soon as we arrived including us in a visit with neighbours.
Then Ian gave us a history and showed us the Simply Tomato processing site, a business that has won a lot of Australian awards.
Ian and Marilyn then accompanied us to the show room and explained how all the quilts, woolly warmers and pillows are made, by hand.
The wool was amazing it was so light, resilient and warm. As a new user, I can attest to the quality of the products and wish to complement them both for the time and care they took in demonstrating how good Australian made, and the makers, can be.

2 of 4 pages