Filter By:

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Our family internet has been with Australia on Line for many years. We have always received excellent service and technical help. When we have made contact for any reason we have had been given help straight away and nothing has ever been too much trouble. We have moved overseas and hope we get the same service here

bobtaus@ozonline.com.au

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great Providor, Excellant Service, Very Good people behind the Lines.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

My Service is ADSL2 Regional, and the setup times was extremely short the connection has dropped out in the past, BUT, on each occasion, this was found to be my own fault, As mentioned above, the OWNER and his staff of "techs" are nothing short of FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I am very grateful for all the help AOL gave me recently when I had no connection to my landline phone. All I spoke to were very helpful and patient particularly as I had no knowledge of what the problem was. Thank you to all.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Excelent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

We have fixed wireless and have had very few problems. It was set up quickly and made very simple for us.
Any time we contact AOl we receive very prompt replies and have always been given the right advice. Highly recommend this company.

Customer Service and/or support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

We have had Australia online as our provider for approximately 24 years. During that time we have had to call on them many times for technical support, which has always been given with step by step advice, and heaps of patience. Many thanks to all on the team.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Patient, reliable and good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

I have been using Australia On Line for the past 3 years and although there have been occasional issues with my NBN connection, the staff at Australia On Line have always been patient, considerate and helpful in answering my questions. They reply you quite efficiently both through phone and even emails, unlike other telecommunication providers.

I would like to compliment the staff member Michael Bethune as he provided very clear instructions on how to reconnect my old router to a new Australia On Line service after being out of town for half a year, making what could have been a very tricky thing to do into something not too complicated. Definitely one of the best technical support experiences I had!

I would wholeheartedly recommend Australia On Line to others, the NBN service speeds are generally reliable (dropouts tend to be more due to issues beyond their control) and their customer service is much better than the major telecommunication providers.

Always helpful and understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Australia On Line has provided us with excellent service for a number of years. Always prompt in dealing with the occasional line or modem problems and generous with help to the elderly.
Pat and Bill Bathurst

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

NBN was connected to my brand new house around December 2016. Given that there was a trail from the kerbside to the house, the connection time from the start to actually going online connected was super fast. Australia Online organised everything to do with the whole connection. There were nil hiccups throughout the whole procedure, with NBN doing their bit outside to the technician connecting inside.

I have not experienced any complaints with this service. Also, there is no waiting time to speak with an operator should the need necessitates.

All in all, I am extremely happy with the provider service, and I have no hesitation in recommending their product (Australia Online) to anyone that needs an opinion.

Margaret

Nowhereville

terrific customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Have had ADSL with these guys ever since I got my computer! They have always been really nice and helpful.
Any questions or problems are handled promptly, no endless menus to talk to someone, and great customer service.
Any problems have been related to Telstra phone line issues, and not Australia On Line. Will probably put our NBN with them when we do it.

Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Australiaonline is the Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

NBN.
Set up process was excellent
Not long to wait for setup
Hardly any dropouts
I am Extremely satisfied They have Always been so helpful.

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Very supportive and flexible.
Never had any issues.
Connection is ADSL
Team are always helpful whenever we have had a call.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

What a difference compared to other telcos. These guys have really good service and are always easy to deal with. Recently we had some issues with our line and they were onto to it quickly and gave us a follow-up call to make sure it was fixed properly.

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Repair of outside phone cable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Repaired in good time
We experience dropouts frequently
We are otherwise satisfied with Customer support and service
Awaiting further information on NBN

Comments
Australia On Line Official

Hi Patrick, thanks for the review. We're seeing that prior to the phone line falling down over the weekend, and being repaired on Monday, that you had a continuous internet connection from the 8th,... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Great people to deal with..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Never have any issues regarding customer service. Great friendly service. I would highly recommend Australia Online to anyone looking at getting connected..

Better than DAMN good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

BEEN WITH YOU FOR YEARS.100% HAPPY! Regards Michael Fisher, you always fix it. A lot of time for us Seniors.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Excellent Australian owned and staffed service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I have been a customer of Australia On Line for 2 years; I have an NBN fixed wireless connection. It is a major benefit to be able to speak to a local company and generally be connected to the same person. After initial issues with the download speed, all was resolved and the system works like a breeze. I highly recommend them to anyone that experiences provider problems or would like to support companies striving for excellence in service.

Great Australian Company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

I've been an Ozonline customer for many years and each time I needed an issue addressed I was able to speak to someone local and nothing was too much trouble; they even assisted with the email on my smartphone at one stage. Very good value for money.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Reliable Australian service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I have my NBN connection through them and I had ADSL through them as well for few years. In case of any problems you call them up and always talk to local support person, very straight forward and responsive.

Wellington point

Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I've used Australia on line 2 different times now after moving house. I'm on the nbn network now and setting up the connection was a breeze, had no problems. They sent me the router already to go which was great. If you have to call support or customer service they are just brilliant, they talk you through step by step if there's a problem. Would highly recommend this small Australian company.

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

The Help desk provides Quick Response, Excellent Knowledge, Detailed Explanations, Follow-through wh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I have had ADSL broadband via Australia On Line for many years.
My connection is perfect, dropouts are virtually non-existent.
Calls to the Helpdesk are answered with minimal delay. The technical staff are extremely competent, give clear explanations, always follow through on any actions needed, and have always provided full resolution to any issue.
I'm extremely happy with them as my ISP

1 of 6 pages

Hi, I have recently discovered the unreliability of the FTTN NBN. I have 5 days with no internet. Shoddy NBN techs. So I am curious if you offer a 4G backup like Telstra? Thanks, hydraflexx

hydraflexx asked on Feb 10, 2018

Hi Hydraflexx,
Gosh, that sounds very poor.
Our routers do have an ability to plug in a mobile broadband dongle, but we ourselves do not provide the mobile broadban.

I have been waiting for about a month o be connected with Aussie Broadband and was thinking of signing up with Australia Online...How quickly do they connect people on the NBN? Thanks..

Manny asked on Jul 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi, We forward orders swiftly through to NBN Co in doing so we minimise activation times.
Having said this, once the order is in the hands of the NBN, there's not much any provider can do to accelerate the NBN process.
Give us a call, we'd be interested in finding out what kind of NBN delivery is involved and what advice you've been given.

Hey I'm not sure how quick it would be as I don't have the nbn where I am yet but I'm guessing it would be quick if u have nbn in your area give them a go u will not be disappointed at all

Looks lime the reviews are pretty good. I have a question...the company's website looks suspiciously like the Belong internet site and the home phone plans they offer with ADSL are the same as what telstra offer. Telstra owns Belong and i have a feeling they own Australia On Line.....can anyone prove me wrong on this?

Massica1910 asked on Jul 03, 2017

Answer this

I'm not sure who owns it but every time I ring I get one of two very helpful men. I don't have to go indepth as to who I am as they are familiar with my file. I had a bit of a delay getting contacted as we are a new estate and NBN had to connect. But Australian online kept me updated along the way and I didn't get monthly charges until I was fully connected

Australia On Line has been going since 1994, before Telstra was even supplying Internet.
You can check the following History of the Australian Internet for confirmation of this, http://www.rogerclarke.com/II/OzIHist.html#RTFToC12
I'm not sure that I see the similarity between the Belong website and ours, but I'll take it as a compliment that our presentation is comparable to that of
a much larger company (Belong/Telstra).
No, we are not part of Belong/Telstra.
Regards