Filter By:

Ferny Grove

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Knowledgeable responsive staff that follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Migrated to NBN about a year ago. Getting good speeds, reliable internet, reasonable value.
Had some initial issues with the supplied router that was promptly replaced.
We've been with Australia On Line since dial up.
Wouldn't go with anyone else.
We talk to the same people when we call who know what's going on. Well done Nic, Chris and the rest of the team.

Cremorne

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Definitely not Telstra!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My internet was down for 2 weeks. Telstra had arranged to send out a tech but I'd have to wait for a week or more.
My techy neighbour came over, logged into the config page of my modem and worked out that it had dropped its config and all we needed to do was put my bigpond username and password back in. presto back online. So Telstra were going to send out a tech to do that? They could have done that over the phone. I was so unhappy I gave them the flick there and then and went back to my old ISP that I'd had dialup with back in the day. They got me online, no fuss and I've been happy since!

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Best provider - don't they ever sleep?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I couldn't sleep. Flicked an email to ozzy online support that I'd been meaning to send for ages about connecting my security cam to the wifi. Didn't expect to hear back till at least business hours. 10 minutes latter, ding goes my email in reply. I'm impressed.

7 day phone support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I was looking for good NBN price and good service.
I crossed off all the larger providers as they all have overseas call centres and some don't even have decent pricing.
Looking at the smaller providers there are a very few with good prices and good reviews, but most are only available on the phone 9 to 5.
How can you have good service when I can't call you if I'm having problems in the evening and you're not there!
I've been with Australia On Line now for 12 months, good prices and 7 day phone support.
I'm happy to say that after 12 months of being with them, they have good speeds, reliable internet as well as great support.

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

This provider rocks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Such a relief to talk to locals and understand and be understood. Our NBN is fast and solid. On the rare occasion we've had to ring up, we've spent little time, if any, on hold. Happy we went with AustOnLine.

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Where have you been all these years?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Can't speak too highly of these guys. I had some issues initially, but I was called directly by a manager, as any issues get flagged to management it seems, who then pulled out all stops. Problem solved. I can't speak highly enough of these guys. Their long years of experience really shows in getting customer service right.

Been great for 15 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I've been with Australia On Line since dialup and then ADSL. Always friendly, always patient and rock solid affordable internet. I love we don't pay phone line rental anymore with NBN!

Darwin NT Australia

• 1 question

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great service from a locally based service centre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The service in provided through NBN, so it is a level playing field and reliability of the service is comparable to other providers offering similar services.

Prices are very good and come without the need to enter into a 12 or 24 month contract.I like the fact ta there is flexibility to be able to change your plan or quit the service without the worry of consequences if you break a contract.

The "add on" telephone service is inexpensive and very good, free calls to all landlines is very attractive. Gone are the days of paying $30 per month for the privilege of having a landline connected

Above all the best part of Australia On Line is the fact that they do not have an overseas call centre. The Customer support staff are all Aussies and they are easy to understand and you are easily understood. They are able to relate to your location and are far more sympathetic and easy to get along with than Telco's with overseas call centres where the staff just work from a script.

I highly recommend Australia On Line, I have been with them for many years and they are extremely good to deal with when you need there help.Many of my friends have also connected to Australia On Line and like it as well. I don't recommend products unless i use it myself.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

OZonline is a great! Fast and just a quick call away.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Our family's been with Ozzie for years. When we call the phone gets answered in seconds and rarely more than a minute or two. Any problems get sorted promptly, they don't pass us from one department to another, the person who answers the phone deals with whatever the issue is. I wish all businesses were like this.

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Top marks to AOl's aussie team. One day we're on old internet, next day on fast NBN, no interruption and no 7pm slw down! AOL promised I'd be able to keep my home phone number, that we've had for 20 years, and they were true to their word.

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Exceed expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

We've changed to NBN.
Are getting no drop outs, good speeds, happy on no contract and loving the included calls.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great! Excellent Support. Good speeds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We changed too NBN after being on ADSL with ozonline.
We get good speeds with good service and a good price talking to staff that I can understand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Our family internet has been with Australia on Line for many years. We have always received excellent service and technical help. When we have made contact for any reason we have had been given help straight away and nothing has ever been too much trouble. We have moved overseas and hope we get the same service here

bobtaus@ozonline.com.au

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great Providor, Excellant Service, Very Good people behind the Lines.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

My Service is ADSL2 Regional, and the setup times was extremely short the connection has dropped out in the past, BUT, on each occasion, this was found to be my own fault, As mentioned above, the OWNER and his staff of "techs" are nothing short of FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I am very grateful for all the help AOL gave me recently when I had no connection to my landline phone. All I spoke to were very helpful and patient particularly as I had no knowledge of what the problem was. Thank you to all.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Excelent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

We have fixed wireless and have had very few problems. It was set up quickly and made very simple for us.
Any time we contact AOl we receive very prompt replies and have always been given the right advice. Highly recommend this company.

Customer Service and/or support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

We have had Australia online as our provider for approximately 24 years. During that time we have had to call on them many times for technical support, which has always been given with step by step advice, and heaps of patience. Many thanks to all on the team.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Patient, reliable and good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

I have been using Australia On Line for the past 3 years and although there have been occasional issues with my NBN connection, the staff at Australia On Line have always been patient, considerate and helpful in answering my questions. They reply you quite efficiently both through phone and even emails, unlike other telecommunication providers.

I would like to compliment the staff member Michael Bethune as he provided very clear instructions on how to reconnect my old router to a new Australia On Line service after being out of town for half a year, making what could have been a very tricky thing to do into something not too complicated. Definitely one of the best technical support experiences I had!

I would wholeheartedly recommend Australia On Line to others, the NBN service speeds are generally reliable (dropouts tend to be more due to issues beyond their control) and their customer service is much better than the major telecommunication providers.

Always helpful and understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Australia On Line has provided us with excellent service for a number of years. Always prompt in dealing with the occasional line or modem problems and generous with help to the elderly.
Pat and Bill Bathurst

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

NBN was connected to my brand new house around December 2016. Given that there was a trail from the kerbside to the house, the connection time from the start to actually going online connected was super fast. Australia Online organised everything to do with the whole connection. There were nil hiccups throughout the whole procedure, with NBN doing their bit outside to the technician connecting inside.

I have not experienced any complaints with this service. Also, there is no waiting time to speak with an operator should the need necessitates.

All in all, I am extremely happy with the provider service, and I have no hesitation in recommending their product (Australia Online) to anyone that needs an opinion.

Margaret

1 of 6 pages

If I sign up to you, are there any external influences (eg Telstra, extra costs) in Redland Bay Qld 4165?

Marie S asked on Oct 28, 2018

Hi Marie,
Thanks for the great question!
There are no extra fees other than ours. So no, you don't have to pay any additional line rental, or anything, to Telstra.
Kind regards

Hi, I have recently discovered the unreliability of the FTTN NBN. I have 5 days with no internet. Shoddy NBN techs. So I am curious if you offer a 4G backup like Telstra? Thanks, hydraflexx

hydraflexx asked on Feb 10, 2018

Hi Hydraflexx,
Gosh, that sounds very poor.
Our routers do have an ability to plug in a mobile broadband dongle, but we ourselves do not provide the mobile broadban.

I have been waiting for about a month o be connected with Aussie Broadband and was thinking of signing up with Australia Online...How quickly do they connect people on the NBN? Thanks..

Manny asked on Jul 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi, We forward orders swiftly through to NBN Co in doing so we minimise activation times.
Having said this, once the order is in the hands of the NBN, there's not much any provider can do to accelerate the NBN process.
Give us a call, we'd be interested in finding out what kind of NBN delivery is involved and what advice you've been given.

Hey I'm not sure how quick it would be as I don't have the nbn where I am yet but I'm guessing it would be quick if u have nbn in your area give them a go u will not be disappointed at all

See all 17 questions about Australia On Line