The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Cheapest price I could find excellent service and very fast shipping for a top product I will be coming back

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks Peter! This is awesome feedback. We pride ourselves on quality, value & customer service :) Have a great day

Quick efficient, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Needed new deep cycle batteries for stand alone power.
Order taken by Joe with comprehensive knowledge of products available.
Within five days batteries arrived and system was running again.
Price was more than competitive, even with freight.
Best warranty I could find.
Fantastic service. Even bonus battery cables.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Awesome! Thanks so much for such positive feedback. We are so happy you appreciate the products, service and warranties- we work hard to have the best!

Verified Customer

Ive been a long time customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I bought a thumper and fridge years ago when they first got started and actually spoke to Clayton himself. My sons are now going camping on there own and have raided all my gear, so time to purchase another fridge and solar panels, battery charger. The gear keeps on improving with the times and staff are always happy to help. How awesome is it to have an account and get rewarded for buying something you wanted in the first place. Cheers

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

The team at Australia Direct were great with helping with payment over the phone . Fridge got here a lot quicker than expected and the product is great . Also got rewards points valued at $55 so purchased a camp chair as well. Glad i got the 100L duel zone has plenty of room and with 6 kids will come in handy. Definitely recommend this product and Australia direct.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the awesome review Josh! And love that you added a camp chair to your order as well - hope you love your new gear.

Kick-butt products have made my life so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Would highly recommend their products their technical support from this stuff and I personally dealt with the owner of the company fantastic to deal with regardless of how stupid the questions were they were only too eager to support my questions good job guys

Comments
Australian Direct Official

G'day Rod - thanks for the fantastic feedback mate. We appreciate you leaving us an honest review from start to finish and are glad you had a great experience with us!

Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Fitting out a transit van to live in permanently purchased all the electrical system fro Australia Direct could not be happier I’m did not have and experience with this stuff but was supper easy hi set up and works a treat would recommend all the product and the staff are very helpful

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the awesome review Stropy! Love hearing stories like these and we're so glad you had such a great experience mate.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Does the job I need it to do

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Great product,easy to set up. Just unfold and put it anywhere there is sun. One problem, solar controler didn’t come with instructions.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the cracking review mate! Appreciate your feedback, we take this on board and use it to improve our products in the future.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Fantastic follow-up customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I’ve had a couple of issues with products (good products, but faults that came up) and Kickbutt have been fantastic about simply replacing them. They stand by their products. Great to see.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks Dom for the great review - we're so glad you had a great after-purchase sales experience with us!

By “Kickbutt” I meant “Kickass”. Apologies!

Queensland

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Purchased a battery charger and a few other items. Service is fantastic and best yet , the product works sensationally.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I bought a 300 watt fold out panel x2 120ah batteries 1000 watt inverter and it was well worth the wait ive been testing them out in my shed to learn how to use them properly just plugging them up to my fridge until im confident to take them up to my property but i soon realised a mistake i made.. No volt meter or watts meter you run youre batteries down and you dont even knowit so i ordered some lol but i sure hope i didnt damage my shiny new panels when the dog chased the cats and knocked it of the deck on to the ground in short i recomend this company to every one their customer support and products are amazing im definitely staying a loyal customer as i will be going off grid soon and these products just work for my situation at a price i can afford.... Easy tutorials for installation no fuss no headaches just install and get on with your life keep up the great work guys

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the 5 star review Ririwai! We appreciate all your feedback and are so glad you love our easy video tutorials. Happy camping bud!

Excellent After Sales Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I found that the stitching on the carry bag for my 200W portable solar panels was pulling away from the bag, rang Australian Direct, explained the problem and sent a couple of pics to them. They emailed back next day, new bag will be on the way. How bloody good is that. Would certainly recommend them to anyone contemplating buying solar gear etc.
Thanks once again for the excellent service.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the awesome review Col - we're so glad we had your minor setback resolved so quickly and are stoked that you were happy with our service. Happy camping mate!

Kickass products kicksass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Excellent! Does all as explained in online videos.
Still waiting for solar 150w panels to arrive of backorder.
Thanks.
Easy install and operation ,top quality.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Hey Fred - thanks for the 5 star review for your gear mate - we're stoked that you love it all!

KICKASS Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Its a pleasure doing business with KICKASS, I was a novice with electrical/solar car stuff, "but Not now", thanks to their product videos, sales staff and GREAT range of quality products.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the rippa' review mate! We appreciate your feedback Shane and are absolutely stoked you had such a great experience with us.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

When I received my new fridge plus freezer brand new I was excited to put it to use in our r v motorhome very stylish and black in colour freezer is so deep I can even take Ice cream that's a winner thank you Australian direct very professional and great delivery

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the awesome review Russ - glad you love your new freezer!

Junee

• 4 comments

Heavy Duty Crimping Tool

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Purchased the crimping tool Sunday night and received the following Friday. Crimoing tool was faulty as the dye was irregular and you could not lock the tool to crimp.
Had to return crimpers and now wait for repair and return -Downside was I had to go to Jaycar and buy the same style crimping tool to get my job completed as I could not wait another 10 days for the return of the repaired crimpers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I don’t do reviews but this I feel deserves one I ordered a dual zone fridge and received it in three days including weekends and for a record cost. It had to come interstate. And the plus is that I don’t no how I live without this amazingly priced item.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the bloody fantastic review mate! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are stoked your fridge got to you so quickly.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Incredible service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

First time purchaser with this company. Im a very cautious purchaser online. Seriously impressed with the transaction. Ordered Friday, delivered Monday. Opened products and they are exactly what was viewed via their online video . Impressive.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback Brad! Customer experiences are our top priority and we're so glad that your first time purchasing with us was great.

Used these products over the weekend and they work very well. I Can recommend them. The Battery pack is a real gem and worth having as a back up.

Australian Direct Official

Absolutely fantastic to hear. Cheers mate!

Verified Customer

great work Aussie Direct arrived earlier than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

exceptional service and very fast postage. I love your gear and use it a lot for my business and for my customers.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Hey mate - thanks for the fantastic review!

Happy Chappy ,(so far)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

very happy with service so far, have a 74 ltr dual zone fridge on back order will follow up with further review when I receive same
very happy with the bonus points which have enable me to buy a battery protector at no cost.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the review mate - we hope you love your new fridge when it arrives!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I have purchased from australian direct many times as i live local to them i have allways picked up my purchases to be greeted with a friendly smile.
I have been happy with the products they are what they say all round great service and products will keep purchasing from them.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the fantastic review Paul - we're stoked you had a great customer service experience.

1 of 4 pages

Hi Guys I have just purchased your kickass 12v DC-DC MPPT solar charger battery box and wiring kit.Thanks for the Father's Day discount. I have a Megavolt 160w solar panel with a 12/24v MPPT Solar controller fixed to it. Does this still get plugged into the lead marked unregulated solar or will I need to make up a short lead and attach it direct to the battery terminals or just plug it into one of the Anderson plugs labelled 12 v. Cheers Mick

mick asked on Aug 31, 2018

Hi Mick,

Thank you for purchasing the Battery Box kit! We hope you enjoy using it on your travels.
You have a few options with your MegaVolt 160W panel, they are outlined below.

IDC25 - The IDC25 unit attached to your battery box has an MPPT solar regulator inside of it and can be used for the same purpose as a normal regulator. Therefore if you are able to bypass the regulator on your solar panel and run the unregulated feed into the Anderson plug labelled 'Unregulated Solar' the IDC25 will take over charging your auxiliary battery.

MPPT - You are able to continue using the MPPT regulator attached to the back of your panel by simply connecting the output cable to one of the input/output Anderson plugs on the front and back of the battery box. This will allow your battery to be charged by the regulator attached to the panel.

Please don't hesitate to give us a call on 07 3123 4715 if you have any questions or issues.
Regards,
Leana Filocamo

Hi Am interested in your 3000W inverter but cant seem to find any inverter reviews in the reviews section other than the odd one on the the page which seems to be more of an advert for the product. Any independent reviews you can direct me to would be good, thanks Rob

Rob asked on Aug 29, 2018

Answer this

Hey Rob - we don't have an inverter review specific to the 3000W model, but we had an awesome customer review posted earlier in the week on the 300W. You can check it out here: https://youtu.be/Eo_wyk7nmi4

gday guys looking at running a waeco cfx 95l dual zone and maybe afew led lights just wondering if you think the 120ah battery and and box would be enough to keep it ticking over? cheers sam

sam asked on Jun 21, 2018

Answer this

Hey Sam - if you could email or call our team on (07) 3123 4715 so we could discuss this further, that'd be great. Battery size recommendations are determined on a lot of variables including the temperature you want to run your fridge at, your charging methods etc so we will need to talk to you before recommending anything!

See all 7 questions about Australian Direct