Review rating:

A great experience, throughly recomended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

My twenty amp charger arrived yesterday, only days after the order.Seems very well constructed, works just as advertised. Marvelous service and price.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Awesome to hear - thanks for the awesome feedback. Have a great Christmas & New Year! - The Australian Direct Team

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

We bought a 12 LED light strip which was faulty when arrived. Australian Direct not only sent a replacement but when that parcel was lost in the post they sent us another to replace it. Full marks for customer service from us

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the feedback Steve, we hope you love your light kit!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I had a problem with my Kickass 120 amp battery i made 1 phone call and it was resolved within 3hours great work from the team

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for your feedback Jim! Glad we could help

Private message

Fantastic products & exceptional customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Recently purchased dual battery system, solar panels and LED kit.

Delivery was quick (coming interstate) and without incident, which can often be a problem transporting large/heavy items.

Absolutely great products. Everything is easy to setup and connect. LED kit comes with heaps of extensions and controls - making it easy to set up in pretty much any configuration in the tent and campsite. It's all pretty much plug and play!

Customer service is exceptional! Quick, friendly and helpful response. One of the items had a fault - no issue, it happens sometimes - the main thing is within 24 hours of contacting them I had confirmation that a replacement was on it's way!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the feedback Nic! We are stoked that you love your new gear.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Wrong order fixed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Hi I Ordered the wrong product and the problem was fixed immediately. Excellent! I cannot fault the service as I really needed the correct product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for your feedback Fred.

Sydney, Australia

Disappointed with Service and Warranty and Product - 50A Anderson Plug Cover

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

A dispute was raised on 1 September indicating a broken rubber connection ring on the 50A Anderson Plug Cover that was received on 4 August 2017. The item broke the first time it was used and it now does not do the job it was purchased for, that is, protect the Anderson Plug. It can also potentially fall off and be lost, and cannot be left on the cable while travelling. A replacement rubber cover was sought.

The dispute was dismissed by Service and Warranty and it was argued by them that:
1. This kit was brought over a month ago therefore if it was damaged immediately why was there no contact made.
2. This cover looks like it has been well used.

It was also stated that "we do not offer any warranty on Trailer Vision products and as you contacted us outside of our 30 day policy I cannot offer you a no-cost replacement. We also do not sell the rubber ring separately so I cannot offer a replacement rubber ring either." A replacement was offered at a cost.

In response:
1. Records show that the item was ordered on 17 July but was not delivered until 4 August. The dispute was raised on 1 September within the 30 days period.
2. It was shown that the item had been used only once on a 7 day trip and the dispute was raised after returning from the trip in late August. The plug cover was removed from the caravan and photographed before the caravan was cleaned so it was covered in dust. Warranty and Service used this to indicate a well used item when in fact it was used only one trip.

I feel Warranty and Service by Australian Direct in this case was non existent. The construction of the product is flawed and it does not do the job it is intended for. No concern was given for the customer.
In this case a $22 item has led to a very dissatisfied customer and one who will not be doing business with Australian Direct again.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Hi bw587. We would like to apologise for your negative experience with Australian Direct. I can assure you that this incident was investigated and our customer service training has been adapted acc... read more »

Try actually answering the questions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Your response to my first contact with you did not address the questions I asked about the use of Anderson Plug covers relative to my application particularly with Anderson plugs installed by auto electrician in a stack. So, I reiterated my questions most clearly - your response - a link to the standard, general product description. No discussion, no attempt to provide the answers I was seeking. A waste of my time.

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Hi Mr Wonderful, we would like to apologise for your negative experience with Australian Direct. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind co... read more »

Brisbane

Great customer sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I recently purchased a kickass 75ltr dual zone fridge the price and quality stood up to and exceeded my expectations. However when i was trying to put the fridge in its cover the cover ripped. I wrote an email to australian direct on saturday and by monday morning they had a brand new cover sent staright out to me. I work in a very high pressure retail enviroment and it is great to see the same level of customer service that i would give to our customers. I strongly recommend not only there fridges but there customer service is great. In my dealings with them.
Special shout out to krystal crombie.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the feedback Caveman - we appreciate honest reviews like yours and are glad you are happy with our service and products!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

This Duel Battery System is wonderful!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

I purchased a DC-DC charger incorporating 120amp/hour Kickass Battery and box, As Klaeton says on his website they are plug n play, absolutely excellent design using top quality components, easy to fit, I use this one system in both my Toyota Prado and Ford Ranger ute, All I can say is I'm very happy and will definitely buy from Australian Direct again along with recommending to all my friends.
Thanks Klaeeton

Cheers,
Dave Ramage
Victoria

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Hey Rambo - thanks for the awesome feedback, love hearing of stories like yours.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

excellent communication and service , answered a lot of questions i asked and speedy delivery , thanks to steve and the team

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the feedback Ego!

Melbourne

Great service/good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Got my order: 120 battery box with DC/DC charger, loom and battery yesterday with no issues. Took me an hour to fit - again, with no issues. Plugged it up and away it went; just like the online video. Well done on product and service. I will be recommending you guys to mates. Col

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the feedback Col!

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

The best 12v experience I have had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

This little known Queensland business was recommended by a friend who bought one of their KickAss fridges and I couldn't believe the price he paid with a free bag and 5yr warranty. The phone staff offered excellent guidance in designing my system, it was straight forward to install, the price was very reasonable, delivered quick as a flash and I'm confident I'll be returning to buy more from them as I save some more dosh over winter.
A credit to small Australian business, if you're in the 12v market give this mob a call.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Thanks for the review Steve - love your honest feedback and glad we could contribute to your 12V system!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

The best place for camping and 4wd gear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I have been a customer of Australian Direct for two years now . I'm pretty slack at doing reviews, but these guys deserve a nod. This is another summer of outstanding performance from Australian Directs dual battery system, Kickass Batteries ,charger, winch, 80 L Evacool fridge and I wanted today to give them a shout out. In this day and age of dodgy cheap stuff, Australian Direct are top shelf- the single malt scotch amongst so my brandivino stores. Their number one product is the amazing customer service, seconded by the wealth of information on their site. Cheers guys, Harry and Marilyn Pickett ( and Bella the dog)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Appreciate the review Pastor Harry - thank you and so glad you're happy with your new gear!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

One of a Kind Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

These guys provide excellent service. I had a query about my AGM battery, had a response the next morning and a follow up phone call the day after that. You don't get this kind of service any more! Thanks Luke!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Cheers Ryan - appreciate the feedback!

• 5 helpful votes

Battery Box

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2015

If you don't want a headache steer clear of this mob. Extremely bad customer support, forget getting anything done if you receive a faulty product like I did, no product quality control. I brought a brand new fridge from another company plugged it into a battery box fitting that was supplied by Australian direct the plug was wired around the wrong way (reverse polarity), no follow up no care no good. Would not recommend.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Hey Slim, I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Australian Direct. I can assure you that several new training measures and processes are in place to ensure quality customer service in every aspect of dealing with us.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Aqueous Hot Water Unit

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2015

I purchased one of these only to have it leak from inside the casing. As I was in the country and needed hot water I looked at it only to find it had been repaired before but sold to me as new. Under their service & warranty they say to contact the original supplier. I bought it from them so they have responsibility but won't accept as 1) I opened the unit and 2) 'not their responsibility'. I acknowledge opening the unit but had no choice as it was faulty and I needed it to work. I believe it is their issue but.... Wouldn't deal with them again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Direct Official

Hey Stu, I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Australian Direct. I can assure you that several new training measures and processes are in place to ensure quality customer service in every aspect of dealing with us.