Review rating:

• 1 comment
Private message

The dog must be right!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

My Shandy is Shepherd cross and he loves this stuff. We thought he was fussy until we found Aussie Dog Food. His skin irritation on his paws have cleared up too, not sure if that is related. :-)

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Since converting our Rotti on to ADF her coat has gleamed, and she loves it ! Thank you and I love the door to door service as means I don’t have to lug a heavy bag from the car...

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

So happy to hear our product has helped your dog's coat!

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Jess loves the food, being a boxer she does have some problems with the small biscuits, however it does slow her eating down!

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Fantastic!

A Marvellous Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Our Great Dane is a senior dame. So, we are very careful with what we feed her. Aside from being a good wholesome food, it has really helped her with her dry skin. She has a beautiful and shiny coat without flakes now. Thank you Aussie Dog Food!

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That is fantastic that our product has helped with your dog's dry skin. Thank you!

Best dog food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

My dog has always been fussy about dog biscuits (he’s a lab so I’m not sure why!) but after getting a sample he inhaled the lot. We love these biscuits, they are reasonably priced and they have quality ingredients. The best part is that they are delivered to your door-if only the dog knew what the courier was actually bringing, maybe then he wouldn’t bark so much!!!

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Wonderful!

Good food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

Dogs love the food. My dog is not good with several dog foods but this one is fine. Kibble size is small- an option for larger dogs also would be great!

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Thank you!

Great dog food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

My dogs loved it!!! Devoured every last bickie . Will be ordering more for sure.
Make sure you spoil your dog with some tok

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That is awesome your dog loves our product!

Our fussy dog loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Our fussy blue heeler loved the biscuits and ate them slowly savouring them. He even ate them when he was ill and feeling off colour,

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Great to hear that your dog loves our product!

My dog enjoys it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

My dog loves the crunch and taste , I leave him a big bowl out and he crunches away all day

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That is awesome!

Mawson

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Our Alaskan Malamute has Lupus. Aussie Dog Food has been great for his skin and digestive system.
We have our food delivered to Victoria.

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That is so awesome!! We are glad our product has helped your dog from Lupus!

My dog loves aussie dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

My dog had bad dandruff and not the best poops and since he has been on aussie dog food, for a year now, his skin has improved no dandruff and a healthy and shiny coat and his poops are much healthier too!

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That is great to hear. Glad to hear your dog has benefited from our product

Great Product, Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Natural Ingredients distributed locally by an Australian owned company.
I have a Belgium Shepherd that used to get a little fussy with his food.
He loves it! His coat is shiny and his stools are less stinky and manageable
Great Product, Great service.

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Awesome to hear our product has helped your dog!

My Dogs won't eat anything else now that they have tried this food.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

My 2 Dogs love this food, they won't eat anything else and their behaviour has improved along with their skin conditions and their fur. I would recommend to everyone to give a go with their beloved pooch. It will be the best thing you ever do :)

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That is great to hear. Glad to hear your dogs benefited from our product

Great product, my dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

My dogs have definitely had more settled tummies since we stated using Australian Dog Food and they love eating it. Convenient delivery, good communication from company.

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That's Amazing Zoe. Thank you

Yay, at last, dog food our dog likes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Having a very fussy older dog who is very picky on his food we decided to try Aussie Dog Food.. He loves it and nibbles throughout the day :)

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

That's is great to hear!

Verified Purchase

The best dog food, both dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Both dogs love the food, but more importantly, the older dog no longer suffers allergies, which had plagued him his entire life. We had tried many of the high end vet recommended foods with no evidence of improvement. When I read about Ausie Dog Food, I thought I should give it a go. That was two years ago!
Pamela

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Amazing

Excellent! Dog loves it, great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Our dog loves this dog food, have been ordering for over a year now, so convenient and healthy for our boy! Definitely recommend.

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Awesome

The best dog food and its all Australian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

My dog loves this food (on our 4th 20kg bag) and its Aussie owned and made which is awesome. So easy to order and it gets delivered to your door what could be better than that !!

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Thanks Phil. Glad you like our product and service and yes we are very proud to be Aussie!

my dog loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

our dog loved it and the only problem i had was it was small pieces and for a medium size dog he inhaled it like no tomorrow , he loved it. we mixed it in with his old dry food and for a fuzzy dog like ours, he had no trouble in eating everything. very happy with the food.

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Glad your dog likes our product!

Wonthaggi

Private message

Verified Purchase

Our dog inhales this stuff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Our dog loves this dog food. I was at first worried when i first fed her with it because i had almost run out of the old stuff and didn't transition her properly. But, no loose tools! She has never been a good eater and would only eat maybe 4 or 5 out of 7 days and was not excited about her daily feed on the old dog food, (Advance) But, i kid you not, she has eaten very full bowl, every day for the past 6 weeks on this food. I am not exagerating. I am now glad that i bought the membership and will order this from now on.

Comments
Australian Dog Food Company Official

Thanks Dave. Glad our product has helped your dog and she love it too!

1 of 2 pages