Non existent support - $30K to read 12-text books and submit assessments

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Student support is totally non-existent. I have had to chase up my grade for every single subject completed. Now on my 10th subject, the same excuse each time "We are experiencing staff shortages or administration issues".
I agreed to a 12-month MBA, knowing this would be a commitment as well as challenging to balance a full time senior management role with distance study. I wasn't told that the course would change to an 8 week per subject model after 8 subjects extending the time to complete my MBA by more than 6-months. Student support is non-existent and the academics I've had minimal interaction with have mostly received sub-par qualifications overseas, (predominately India). $30K is a lot of money to have the privilege of purchasing 12 x $170 (On average) textbooks and then paying another $110 to sit a 3.5 hour written exam. Possibly the worst financial investment I've ever made.

If you want to complete an MBA pay a little more and find a professional university - Deakin Uni offers a 12-month MBA for roughly the same cost with professional support and accredited Australian academics.

Remember the person trying to convince you to do your MBA with AIB is generally no better than a car salesman with only their own interests in mind. Don't take their word for anything, do significant research.

Best Academic decision I have made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I have been putting off studying towards a degree since I left school 30 plus years ago because I wasn't sure I was up to it. I have had success climbing the corporate ladder thinking all I needed to do was to work hard and smart. However, in the back of my mind was still the question of whether I was smart enough to earn a degree. After some encouragement from family and work colleagues, I began my MBA experience with another university five years ago. I transfered three papers into my degree to AIB and it was the best academic decision I have made. The four week program suited my busy work and family life much better. The research and study done to complete the assignment was a great segue to completing the exam soon after with the learning still fresh in my mind. Everything I needed was available online and when I needed to talk with a professor, that was easily arranged. Being able to apply the theory into my work has reinforced the learning and made a positive difference. I have also gained a greater love of learning. This journey of completing my MBA has been a huge milestone achievement for me and my family. Thank you to all the team at AIB for playing a huge part in my journey. I have already recommended a few collegues and they feel the same as I do.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Albie. Thank you very much for posting a review about your MBA journey. It’s great to hear that our accelerated model was the perfect fit for you and that the experience has had such positive ou... read more »

Sydney

Unconventionally better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Having to learn a subject within 7-8 week timeframe may first seems unconventional but surprisingly this is actually way easier than the traditional model of cramping 3 subject contents within a semester. Especially when most of us work 10-12hrs a day.
I have just completed my exam for the 6th subject yesterday and concluded my first year with AIB. So far I have been able to pass them all. My study schedule has been averaging about 15 hours a week. 1-2 hrs on weekdays plus a full day Saturday. This still gives me Sunday as a freeday. It is definitely doable.
If you wanted to get an MBA with AIB but doubting the study model, you could always enroll for stage 1 first. If it gets too much, you can always bail out after the graduate certificate.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you kindly for sharing your MBA experience Kwong, and congratulations on reaching the halfway mark! It sounds like you have a well-defined study plan that is certainly contributing to your su... read more »

And don't forget the great support and responsiveness from the support team!! Alison helped me heaps administratively.

Verified Customer

As good as you make it to be!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Having read both positive and negative reviews for the agile MBA, I thought I'd add to the comments.
My experience of study over many years has all been external/off campus, so I feel pretty well qualified to give my thoughts on the AIB offerings.
I am willing to work hard for what I want, and I chose a course that was pretty intense in terms of subject requirements (I did the 4 week modules). Do not for one minute think that, just because it covers a shorter time frame, this course is easier than others!! You will be expected to perform at the same level that someone undertaking a semester at uni will - it's just condensed into a far shorter time frame - which will suit some, and not others. Use all of the available resources to better inform yourself in your studies - there are plenty to choose from!
Do make contact, either by email or directly, with staff from AIB when you have queries or problems. I even called in to see a Professor when I was in Adelaide to discuss my research project - and he was just so very helpful. I needed to defer twice, and again this was not a problem at all - in fact nothing was a problem if you took the time to contact staff and confirm issues. Compared to other external study I have undertaken - I found this course to be well supported, and AIB are continually improving their systems based on feedback received.
The qualification has been beneficial for me in terms of current work, and has also contributed to a Board appointment. The payback period for the cost of the course in my situation has been around 17 months - so very worthwhile!

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you for sharing your study experience here, Carolyn! It’s great to hear that our delivery model was the right fit for you. Congratulations on your Board appointment also, what a fantastic ach... read more »

Encouraging & Supportive teams, a reputable qualification as the end result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

My journey to completing the AIB MBA encompassed family loss, being made redundant, international volunteering and three job changes - not the ideal environment for this level of study! The Agile MBA program formalized my own professional knowledge and offered the opportunities to develop a collegiate appreciation of important tools and concepts, invaluable both in the job I was in at the time and made for discussion points amongst that team. Having the MBA qualification, as well as the internalised learning, is now essential in my new role with a global corporation.

The AIB is more than just an online education channel, the Academic and Admin team members were fantastic in answering questions, resolving issues and always encouraging through some of the lowest points. There will be challenges - but the rewards are worth it!

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you for sharing your MBA experience here Amanda and congratulations on completing the programme! We're really glad we could assist and play a part in your journey. Your tenacity is admirable!... read more »

Worthwhile, structured and supported

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Having studied with other institutions and given it away due to lack of effective resources and/or staff and admin support, I really appreciated the established structure and networks of AIB in terms of their subject delivery and caliber of content. As a distance student, I barely had to ask a single question for clarification throughout the entire degree and received timely feedback when I did. Practical and theoretical knowledge that I could take to the office with every subject was what I was looking for, and that is exactly what AIB offers with its agile MBA. It comes highly recommended from me.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Fiona. Thanks so much for leaving a review about your study experience with AIB. We’re thrilled to hear that we were the right fit for you and that the MBA course content was applicable to your ... read more »

Finding the Balance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I am married and have two Children. The need to find a good balance between family, work and study was very important to me.
My family, work and study balance was made easier by having a dedicate office, allowing me to better focus and have limited interruptions. Having the office allowed me to leave everything laid out, which made picking up where I left off a lot easier and saved a lot of preparation time. The office also limited the disruptions my study had on my wife, children and the general the running of the house.

I would recommend a dedicated area for study on your MBA journey.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Nathan. It’s great to hear that you were able to find that balance while studying your MBA, and that having a private study space of your own helped with that. Thank you for your review.

JUST DO IT!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Despite a successful career in senior sales management roles I felt that at 50 years of age I had hit a glass ceiling in terms of job satisfaction and career opportunities. General Management roles required more and I was beginning to resent the perceived roadblocks. Many of my peers had MBA's and I felt some thought they were better than me because they had higher education. There was nothing to support this feeling it was just me. So, I had to prove to myself I was equal in every way and some. The challenge of completing the AIB MBA program was daunting to begin with but as I progressed the reward I felt from passing each subject became more and more exciting. The journey was not just the academic learning but learning more about myself and what I was capable of. The confirmation I had successfully completed the AIB MBA program was euphoric , I had climbed the mountain. If you have that something burning inside you that needs to be extinguished I can assure you it is never too late , JUST DO IT!!

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thanks for reflecting on your MBA journey Cam! It’s fantastic to hear it has been such a transformative experience for you. It’s a huge achievement you should certainly be proud of – Congratulations from us all at AIB!

Well worthwhile looking into AIB for your MBA

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Having started my MBA at another institution which I found hard to keep up with the schedule I researched and found AIB and a friend who was also studying at AIB gave me his opinion which I valued. I found the AIB timetable and structure much more toward my type of study and time commitment. Everything was very clear and well structured, you always knew exactly what you had to do and when you had to do it. Student support was first rate, always prompt with replies to queries and concerns. The quality of resources, webinars etc was great and the subjects were well organised, communicated and assessed. I have to say that from my point of view, expectations, I found AIB to deliver on all counts and I would have no hesitation recommending them particularly for mature age students working and balancing life and study. Thank you AIB, well done.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you for sharing your MBA experience with AIB and for your kind words. It’s fantastic to hear that our course structure and delivery model was the perfect fit you! Thanks for choosing AIB to complete your MBA and congratulations!

Made sense

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I always thought an MBA is what other people studied .My husband wa doing his and I thought I could do that and I did! It made sense be used it was so practical and I could relate it and apply it to what I did every day in the work place

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Didi. Congratulations on taking the plunge and pursuing the MBA! It’s great to hear that the course content was applicable to the workplace and practical in nature. Thank you for posting a review here.

Verified Customer

Definitely will not suit everyone, but it worked for me.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Despite what the marketing materials will tell you about AIB, it's my opinion that there is only one type of student that will suit their delivery model, so be sure you understand if that is you before you choose them. Unfortunately, if you do not fit the profile, you will probably find the process very tough and get disillusioned very quickly.
AIB does not work for people who need the personal touch, e.g. you will find a number of complaints on here about how AIB was not willing to bend one of their rules regarding payments, refunds, or withdrawals without academic impact. If you read the rules and can commit to the timetable provided, you will be fine. But try to deviate, and things get tricky. Student admin support, in general, is pretty slow and cumbersome. My example of trying to get "the personal touch" is that I applied for an assignment extension because I started a new job and had to travel internationally, it was granted - which was good, but because I deviated from the norm, the online submission portal wasn't open on my new due date, then somehow they lost part of my assignment so it wasn't graded. It took about 5 weeks to completely sort that problem out. The moral is - don't deviate from the plan...!
Also, the teaching methodology is fairly hands-off. There have been changes recently that may change things (I only did 2 subjects in the new format), but I think in general you are expected to be self-driven and acquire most of your knowledge from reading the textbooks and self-research. There are some AIB written materials, but their primary purpose is to point you to where in the text you need to be reading. The good part of this is that there is a definite pattern to how the subjects are structured and how you will be assessed, and once you figure this out studying for each subsequent subject becomes easier. Not that subjects are easy, I saw a few reviews stating that exams are written to get a high pass rate, but I met plenty of people who failed subjects throughout my time in skype study groups.
Finally, the process of actually receiving your certificate takes a long time. I completed my study and received my final marks 3 days prior to the award review cut off for October (which would have resulted in receiving my cert in December...). I filled in my forms and submitted them, and was notified a day after the cut-off that I was pushed into the November award review, which now means I don't receive my cert until January. Granted, this isn't a huge problem, but it does add some frustration...
All in all, it's an OK school that provides an OK education to give you an OK MBA credential. My advice for future students would be to have AIB as your fall-back if the other more prestigious, expensive, or not-100%-online schools don't work for you.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you for your review Jared and congratulations on completing your MBA! We’re glad to hear that our delivery model was the right fit for you. We agree that it certainly requires students to be ... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Cheap but a risky! Choose somewhere better!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

As AIB student, half way though my MBA & in respect to the teaching I received for a prior MSc, my experiences of AIB have been highly mixed.

In terms of the experience: Pay a little more for an institution with better quality customer service else you WILL be spending large amount of time trying to sort out issues with AIB in addition to your studying!

Being half way though the course and thus financial trapped, AIB is currently attempting to extort me and leave me out of pocket by an extra 400$ due to their cancellation of one of my exams due to ‘adverse weather conditions’. Although a relatively small amount in the overall cost of the course, the fact the exam was cancelled by their choice against my wishes. The related charges they are attempting to pass on has really thrown my perception of the institution! Beware before choosing AIB!

In terms of teaching: If you do go with AIB avoid the 6 week module option!

I enjoyed the ‘to the point’ teaching for the 4 week modules, which focused purely on business theory, an assignment relating the topic to personal experiences and a to the point exam.

I then transitioned to the 6 week modules as my life got busier, with the intention of spreading the workload better.

The 6 week modules are poorly thought out and ‘filled with academia for the sake of academia’ such as group assignments; which may sound great in practice but when you are doing the distant learning course in your free time, trying to match schedules with multiple individuals across multiple time zones and continents and then focus on an organisation everyone has knowledge of…!

Far from being able to better spreading the workload across my available time, the modules have been loaded with ‘filler’ which has only increased the burden. In addition to this I have so far been half way through two different modules when either assessment criteria or deadlines have randomly shifted half way through the module!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Scott. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will endeavour to address your concerns and organise for a senior member of our Student Central team to get in contact with you to discuss further.... read more »

Hi, thank you for your feedback, unfortunately I doubt its sincerity! Having already been waiting a week in to hear back from AIB, my expectations is for another of AIBs half thought out solutions... read more »

Toronto

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Cheap MBA but not credible and very limited teaching

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I am surprised at all the positive reviews by other students. I belong to a group forum and everyone dislikes the limited teaching format by AIB. When such comments are posted AIB marketing responds very cleverly and ask them to contact via personal message. Most of the courses taught have little to no learning. There are some webinars but they focus on assignment and exams. I have teachers accept that AIB is short on providing teaching. They will provide you a sound cloud link which is basically an audio version of concise text. They do everything to fulfil the basic TEQSA (Austrailian framework of secondary education). They structure the exam easy so they have a higher pass rate again because they do not provide you any teaching. If you need an online education try Fitchburg University which is much cheaper than AIB provide real teaching from professors.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Hon_d12. Thanks for sharing your feedback. As our MBA is delivered online, it does require a certain level of autonomy from students, however, our new learning model has been rolled out this yea... read more »

Hello AIB, thank you for taking time and responding. I am the newest current student studying your newly designed courses, although enhancements are made they are still poor. Absolutely minimal tea... read more »

Australian Institute of Business Official

Thanks for explaining. We’d certainly like to organise for one of our Student Success Advisors to contact you to see if there are any other ways you can maximise the online learning experience. To ... read more »

Flexible and relevant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Balancing the demands of a senior full-time role with an MBA is a massive challenge, however AIB's delivery model makes it achievable for students. I found the course to strike a great balance between the relevant theory with real-world application, which is able to be completed flexibly around work and family commitments.

I completed the course solely through online learning but found it was relatively easy and efficient to receive one-on-one phone or Skype support from academics where required. The learning materials are easy to digest and access. The pace of the course definitely isn't for everyone, but neither is doing an MBA. I would highly recommend this course to management professionals looking to take the next step, provided you have the self-motivation and drive to dedicate the required time and energy.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you for reflecting on your study experience with AIB, Michael. It’s great to hear that our practical approach and delivery worked well for you, and that our Academics were supportive througho... read more »

International Student

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I cannot recommend this MBA enough! My learning center is School of Higher Education in Trinidad and Tobago and I must say that the staff and lecturers there have always been very helpful so far in this program (I have not yet completed but soon would). It is fast it is intense and if you cannot find time to study, this program may not be for you. It has opened my eyes I a way that no other level of education has ever been able to: it has made me wiser! Seriously! I can look at a company's profile and tell where it is heading and what it is doing wrong, I can better interpret a lot of business strategies which may have escaped me before, my eyes are opened to so much that I cannot thank AIB or my learning center enough! But best of all, since then, to my greatest delight, I have been asked to sit on the board for a local company as a Director! One of my life's dreams is now a reality because of my progress in this MBA program.

I have one concern but related to the MBA but another program and would like to be contacted about this please. I'll prefer not to make it public as it does not impact this program at all.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you for sharing about your study journey Richard. It’s fantastic to hear that you’re achieving your goals, and have been able to do so before even completing the degree. Congratulations! We ... read more »

Flexible and interesting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Due to my current employment that involves overseas travel for approximately 50% of the year, I found the AIB MBA perfect because of the study flexibility and quality of the learning materials and subject textbooks. This enable me to establish a study plan and stick to it from the beginning through to the end. After 30 years of working in business management, I found the knowledge I gained from the study has increased my skills, and has enabled me to improve my output and more importantly the quality of my contribution. I strongly suggest to those who are contemplating starting a study program to consider the products and services offered by AIB.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Menjo. Thank you for reflecting on your study experience with AIB. It’s great to hear that our programme allowed you the flexibility to fit study in no matter where in the world you were. Thank ... read more »

MBA complete

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

The attraction of the MBA with AIB was the achievement of an MBA within 12 months. I'd previously completed part of a Master's Degree in the UK but moved to Australia before I could finish it.

As a previous reviewer indicated, it is a personal marathon because you have to learn the unit material so you can write an assignment within 2 weeks and then sit an exam a week later and this can be really challenging, particularly whilst working full-time (and trying to be a mum). However, once in a routine, it did get easier and I looked forward to receiving the e-mail alert to say my results were online. I am glad I completed the MBA prior to the change to 7 weeks.

You do need to be dedicated for distance learning due to the schedule. There are student led forums out there which I found to be really helpful having not studied for 12 years. The MBA for me was for personal reasons (and perhaps a desire in the future to do my DBA) so achieving the MBA hasn't changed my career but it has opened my eyes to exploring options outside of my current industry, which I wouldn't have considered before.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Hi Annie. Thank you very much for sharing your MBA experience with AIB. It’s great to hear that our 4-week format worked well for you and that the support from your fellow students made the journey... read more »

Geelong

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Exactly what my career needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

The MBA with AIB was perfect for me, I could study when I needed to and it worked around my full time work easily. They help you so much by giving tips and hints at the start on how to set up your study hours and the academic advisors were invaluable.
The knowledge I gained as a result has helped me so much in my career already and I can’t wait to see where else it takes me!!

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Thank you very much for sharing your MBA journey here, Jess. It's fantastic to hear that the course was workable with your schedule and is proving to be beneficial to your career already. We're sur... read more »

Great way to get a degree

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I recently completed my MBA with AIB, and highly recommend it to others. The course material was concise and the lecturers were always available for a call if needed. The course fits well with a busy lifestyle and provided you are disciplined enough to ensure you study and prepare well, then graduating with an MBA is achievable.

I strongly recommend AIB and am now looking to continue my studies.

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Congratulations on your MBA Effex! Thanks for recommending AIB and sharing your experience - it's great to hear the course fit well with your lifestyle. All the best with your future studies!

A significant grind but a positive outcome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I have just completed the last of the four-week per unit 12-unit MBA with AIB. They have now transitioned to a seven-week per unit model. I completed the course in 13 months (I took two months to complete the final Capstone project, so required an extension of one month).

The Course was basically a personal marathon. Distance learning is a hard method, particularly for a course which like an MBA which is really geared around collaboration. You can create those opportunities for yourself via the student network etc, but there wasn't any direct support from AIB for this. It was really just personal course work. From what I can see the new method is geared more towards collaborative approach, with students assigned to classes and a wider variety of assessment tasks. I think this is a good thing.

I found the workload manageable even with a significant senior executive role. AIBs estimate of a minimum of 20 hours a week is about right - as a minimum. The exams were tedious - four handwritten essays in three hours. It was quite a trial to have to write longhand for that long! I have a new appreciation for high school students sitting their finals! At any rate, the exams now appear to be a smaller component of the assessment grade under the new model, so that will be slightly less burdensome for new students.

There are mixed reviews in the Student forums regarding support from AIB. Personally, I had no difficulties at all and found anyone at AIB both easy to reach and highly responsive to my requests. Always had a response to any email within a day or so and times for calls with academics were easy to schedule. The input from the tutors was also very helpful.

At the time I signed up AIB called itself "The Practical MBA" but now market as "The Agile MBA". I think they were listening to their own lecturers as, really, there wasnt anything practical in my learning. It was entirely course work based (assignment + exam for every subject). It required no practical application and, frankly, on a four-week turnaround there wouldn't have been time anyway. It was, however, very agile in that if you are focussed and prepared to prioritise the study over everything except your day job, you can in fact get it done in 12 months. At least you could, I think the new format will require closer to two years, but I think the learning will be much improved.

The price was fine. Well below what you could pay. For the price paid, I think the outcome was perfectly valid.

So long to AIB with my thanks for their help. I did the course for personal growth rather than with any expectation that it will lead me anywhere. I can't say I enjoyed it - rather endured it - but I do not regret it.

Definitely worthwhile if you assess an MBA is something you need.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Institute of Business Official

Congratulations on completing your MBA! Thank you for sharing your experience studying via our 4-week model – it’s great to hear it has been a valuable endeavour.

1 of 7 pages

I do have to ask, is there my difference in saying doing this through a university as they offer MBA online to The Agile MBA? Like is either one have different accreditation’s?

Sherees asked on Dec 12, 2017

Answer this

From my experience, the difference is that the Agile MBA focusses very strongly on your own work experience - assignments and the research project are based on your own work place or one you are familiar with. I found this useful, as you have to look at things in your own workplace in a different way, and have implemented some of the findings of my assignments as a result. Insofar as accreditations go, both would have to meet the requirements of TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency) - it is pretty easy to search to make sure whichever institution you choose is registered. Hope this answers your question?

The "Agile" MBA offers (IMHO) more flexibility in how you complete the program that the standard units per trimester/semester model. I completed the course units under the 1 per month agenda (which has now sifted to 7 weeks per unit) and found that doing 3-4 units back to back, and a month off worked really well. It means that if you know you are going to have a particularly busy period (for example: EOFY) you can have that month free of academic commitments, and start your next subject on the enrolment date that suits your work/life schedule. Whereas with a trimester arrangement, you would not have the flexibility to accommodate all the demands on your time.

Hi, A quick question regarding your registration with TEQSA. I read that the status of your institution is under review. Since I am considering starting my MBA with you I actually went on TEQSA's website - the registration status says "registration ongoing pending renewal". Any news as to when (or if...) the registration will be renewed? Thanks

Jimmy asked on Nov 27, 2017

Answer this

I hope the TEQSA realises that AIB does not really have a teaching they try to cunningly give the students a consizsed version of the text book and a pre recorded audio file. When you post comments on these website they respond stating they are upgrading thier teaching...but imagine the plight of current students who have absolutely no teaching to rely on. Avoid this at all costs until you can take a peek at thier poor course sch. They will also state online courses require autonomous and self learning -- which are lies, I have taken online courses from Griffith university and many others. Never such poor teaching material.

Thanks for your question Jimmy. We are happy to share that AIB courses have recently been reaccredited by TEQSA. TEQSA are yet to update their website. We understand that you may want to verify this with TEQSA. In that case, please don't hesitate to contact them - https://www.teqsa.gov.au/contact-us-0

Hi why are the assignment questions so convoluted at A.I.B, there is an assignment webinar where they discuss formats of submission, but no specifics of the actual question. Recent webinar for an assignment, explain the processes used in your work place or a business you know,then back up what the research says, the research of what exactly. I backed up the theories we were using but was marked down as i didn't explain every detail of the processes used. If i was supposed to do that, why not, just say that rather than, leave it up to your imagination as to what they mean. when you get marked the lecturer seems to get specific, but prior to your submission, they cant seem to be, they should explain in detail the kind of information they are looking for and not be so generic in their approach. Communication is imperative in this model of study and i wish that it was better addressed by the school. Thanks for your time

LULLLM asked on Oct 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lulllm. Sorry to hear of your concerns with your recent assignment. We’d recommend booking in a time to talk with an academic about the past assignment and what can be done to better prepare for future ones. If you’re interested in doing so, please get in touch via student admin.

See all 55 questions about Australian Institute of Business (AIB)