Moderately happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

ALW are quick to blame the customer when there are any issues, even when those issues are with their own measurements. When I emailed advising I was not happy with the very obvious difference between the 2 rolls of grass used in the larger area they did eventually get back to me and sent someone out to brush up the grass, however even though this person said he could see the difference in the rolls and would report it back to the office, I’m yet to hear anything (and it’s been over 2 months). Not 100% happy and ALW seem unwilling to resolve.

Just what we needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

After spending quite a few years plus lots of time and money trying to get a lawn growing in our front yard the new artificial grass is the best thing we could have done. It looks great and doesn't need mowing, weeding, fertiliser or watering!

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the feedback. Glad we could help

Wow factor is my title

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

My wife and I have been discussing the pros and cons of artificial lawn to replace our front lawn area which never really grew properly and during summer was more often than not a dust bowl area and an embarrassment , from the time we spoke to one of your agents to the quote and the ordering of your product everyone involved in the process was cheerful and efficient at what they did which allayed our concerns . I walk out the front and its' the wow factor for me and something we should have done a long time ago , our friends an relatives that have seen the finished product are also in the wow zone .

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks Pando for taking the time to share your experience. Glad we could help

What a transformation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

From day one, Australian Lawn Wholesalers were very professional. We were very impressed with the whole presentation. Every little thing was explained in great detail, so we knew exactly what to expect.. To our surprise what we expected, was delivered and more. We are so very happy with the finish result. Not only does it look great but my granddaughter loves that she has a place to practice her dancing. Highly recommend.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Grace, Thanks for the positive rating and you taking the time to reflect on your experience with Australian Lawn Wholesalers. Its always great to hear we could exceed your expectation. Hope you enjoy for many years

Great new look to front of house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

The new lawn now completes & finishes off the front garden & have had some positive comments from relatives & friends which has made my decision to have the installation of the artificial lawn worthwhile. The actual installation
did not take as long as I thought it would & was carried out in a very professional manner & the best part there was no mess to clear up when it was completed & I am very satisfied with the overall result as the lawn looks great !
John Milkie Jan 5th 2018

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi John, Thanks for the positive rating and you taking the time to reflect on your experience with Australian Lawn Wholesalers. Its always great to hear about the positive comments from friends and relatives. Hope you enjoy for many years

great result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Professional installation, completed quickly. Did have to change installation date from my prefered date. Other than that great customer service and competitive quote. Lawn looks vibrant and green, soft to walk on and easy maintenance.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, We appreciate the positive rating and you taking the time to reflect on your experience with Australian Lawn Wholesalers. Hope you enjoy for many years

A beautiful transformation of the backyard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

The whole backyard looks so neat amd fresh now. The lush grass gives a natural look. And the work was done with perfection. Worthy Deal.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the feedback. Glad we could help

Fantastic . Should have done it earlier. Puppy loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Has completely transformed the back area to being more usable by us and the puppy. Chose the LUSH. Looks as real as normal lawn as is possible but no cutting, watering etc. Gotta love that.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks Graham for taking the time to share your experience. Glad we could help

Absolutely awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

We got artificial lawn installed in our front yard and the quality of the product is breath taking. The installers did an amazing job, and it was pretty much done when I got home from work. We have had people from around the area come and check out the lawn

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Glad we could assist

Great Result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

The installation process went very well and the final result is terrific. The contractor did his best to clean up after him but, unfortunately, managed to blow dirt everywhere, leaving everything with a layer of dust.....this could have been avoided by delivering the sand onto a tarp which I offered to provide at the start....other than that, I have no complaints.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the feedback, I will ensure this is past on. Thanks again

Very happy with the finished product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Had artificial lawn installed yesterday and would like to say how impressed I am with not only the lawn but the two installers Zak and Jason. They cleaned up after every step, were on time and very courteous.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Hope you enjoy for many years

Epping, NSW

• 5 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

The lawn was installed on my balcony. Looks great. When a friend recently complained that Sydney's dry spell was causing his lawn to go brown I cheerfully assured him I had a better lawn. It was still lovely and green! Seriously, the product is great and the installation process was carried out by their installer in a most efficient and courteous manner.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Quiet Corner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

We have a great peaceful private sitting area but its heavily shaded and the around it lawn doesn't grow. Now its perfect , always green and only needs raking.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fantastic - so glad we finally did it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

It took us a while to finally make the decision to go with artificial turf and we are so pleased we did. Looks great, feels great. Kids love it and works well with our dogs. The installers did a brilliant job.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Lawn laided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I found David very good and did a great job. I was very happy with lawn and if I needed more I would get more lawn.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad we were able to help

Fantastic and have had about 8-9 compliment on our Front Yard VERY Pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

We are very pleased with the service and Job the boys did on our Yard. Very happy with every thing

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Should have done this years ago. Really made garden a show piece. Works well with dogs too, so easy to keep clean .

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Verified Customer

We love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

The lawn looks awesome. One of the easiest installations we've ever had. The whole process from quote to the installation was easy and stress free.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Amazing product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

From beginning to end this was a stress free experience. Loving my new green yard as do my kids and dog. Dale the sales rep was fantastic, thorough and knowledgeable. The two installers Zak and Jason worked hard all day and finished it perfectly. Thankyou will definitely be recommending your service and product to others.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the great feedback I will ensure this is passed on to all involved. Glad we could help

Looks Fantastic,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

So happy with the Job, from Quote to the finished job, such a good price ,they cleaned up beautifully which was a big help David and ???? sorry cant remember, the installers, please pass on my Thanks,I was out when they finished my husband was home, EXCELLENT SERVICE

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

1 of 8 pages

I would like to get a quote for a non fading and 10 year warranty on artificial lawn. Please?

Vic asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi, there are a lot of options and variables. Please call 1300 28 2000 or email info@auslawn.com.au and we can call and try and reduce the variables to give you a more accurate idea. Regards ALW

We had grass installed recently and the grass is below the edging. The grass blades are considerably lower and the edging is now a tripping hazard. I believe the the grass should sit higher than the edging or at least the same height. For those who have had grass installed, can you please confirm this and let me know what your grass looks like? Thanks!

CharlieB asked on Nov 19, 2015

Answer this

Mine is slightly higher than edging

Like the previous answer, my grass too is slightly higher that the edging.

Thank you. We called ALW and they are coming to inspect the installation. Hopefully they will reinstall.
Do you guys have pictures you would like to share?

What is the name of the brand of sand you used on my "santa anna" synthetic lawn?. I want to buy some so i can spread it around the edges as i have a very destructive puppy and want to make sure that the edges are held down?

peter rose asked on Oct 13, 2014

Hi Peter,
Not sure of a "brand" but I think you could try a small bag of children's sandpit sand. Like beach sand. Available at most hardware stores or kids toy shops and quite cheap.
Regards