Pretty as a picture!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Excellent sales and service, grass was professionally installed and staff very friendly. Job well done under difficult conditions (significant rain event delayed finish but installer kept us informed all the way)!

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thank you for sharing your experience. Glad we we able to help

Looks great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Lawn was laid beautifully. There were some issues accessing the back of the property, however the ALW workers were able to find a solution to manage. Very happy with the outcome.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the positive feedback. Hope you enjoy for many years

Absolutely love my new lawn!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

What an enjoyable experience. The two men that installed the lawn were very professional and great guys as well. They did a wonderful job, the new lawn looks terrific and they left my yard very clean and tidy. I'd be more than happy to use them again.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Hope you enjoy for many years

Perfect lawn!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

We have no regrets - service excellent and friendly staff. Would happily recommend them! No more mowing for my husband.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoy it for many years to come

Verified Purchase

What a MASSIVE disappointment after such a fabulous start

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

At the time I purchased the fake lawn I had lived in my home for 13 years and had never been able to grow anything on this particular part of my lawn (not even weeds) and even though I (as instructed) I had poisoned the area to be covered with fake grass by ALW on two occasions when ALW laid it, I was delighted with the product for the first four months my front lawn looked fabulous. Then in February 2016 (a little humid) I noticed the lawn bellowing like a paracute. I contacted ALW and by the time they responded (a few weeks later) clover had burst through the fake grass over the entire area and left it looking disgusting. After a great deal of haggling and inconvenience ALW came out months later to rectify by rolling back the fake grass, poisoning the clover, and RAKING the dirt (unevenly - looked like waves at the beach and of course then the lawn didn't fit back as it should) then he rolled the fake grass out over the uneven dirt bed, didn't put any sand on top of the fake grass to weigh it down, it didn't meet the edges and was higher than when originally "laid" with a promise to come back in a few months but never seen again even after follow up calls etc etc. Would NEVER use ALW again for any landscaping work. They are full of empty promises and great disappointment. My lawn was laid in October 2015 and this now July 2017 - they are NEVER fixing this problem.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Louise, Thanks for providing feedback, We’re sorry that your experience has left you feeling disappointed. As we explained previously weeds are not something that is or can be covered under t... read more »

Quality product and job!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

The guys at lawn wholesalers were great do deal with from the very start. Nick our Rep was easy to deal with and was very helpful and professional. the guys were also flexible with pricing and installation time. Installation of our new lawn went in so quickly and professionally with no hiccups and no fuss and on time. A big thumbs up to the guys at lawn wholesalers, would 100% recommend these guys to get your artificial lawn.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Kosta, thanks for taking the time to provide such great feedback. We will ensure we pass the feedback on to all envolved. much appreciated

Great job.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Great service from the first contact! The Rep., Andrew, was very helpful with his recommendation and suggestion as to the type of lawn we should install. The installers were on time and very careful in the installation and the finished product looks terrific and finishes an odd corner of our courtyard to perfection.
Would recommend Aust. Lawn Wholesalers to anyone.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoy it for many years to come

Professional Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Every aspect of our purchase was very professional: Peter, who made our initial appointment; Dale, who arrived bang on time to do the quote; and, Jesse who installed our lawn on his own. We received very courteous and professional service.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Roger, thanks for the positive feedback. We hope you enjoy it for many years

Good job!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Excellent in every way...from Matt, the salesman who was early for the appointment & a very personable chap .....to Jesse & his sidekick... the installers who were very capable, from their introduction at the front door to the installation of our new lawn to the perfect clean up .....to the office staff from initial phone call making Matt's appointment to the follow up phone call.....not to mention from 1st appointment to job completion in less than 4 days allowing for weather disruption.....WELL DONE!! & Thanks

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Cherri, thanks for taking the time to provide such great feedback. We will ensure we pass the feedback on to all envolved. much appreciated

Stunning lawn.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I am really pleased with my new lawn. David done an amazing job, and was very professional. I would definitely recommend ALW.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Loretta, Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience. We will ensure this is passed on to all involved. Thanks again

very satified with the end result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

We had a small hitch because the garden was a large slope. ALW managed to correct all of that and laid beautiful lawn very happy. It looks sensational.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We hope you enjoy it for many years

Should have done it years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Just sit back and relax, no watering, no fertilizing, no mowing and have sold the Victa The perfect lawn all year round thanks to Australian Lawn Wholesalers

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We hope you enjoy it for many years

1 of 11 pages

I would like to get a quote for a non fading and 10 year warranty on artificial lawn. Please?

Vic asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi, there are a lot of options and variables. Please call 1300 28 2000 or email info@auslawn.com.au and we can call and try and reduce the variables to give you a more accurate idea. Regards ALW

We had grass installed recently and the grass is below the edging. The grass blades are considerably lower and the edging is now a tripping hazard. I believe the the grass should sit higher than the edging or at least the same height. For those who have had grass installed, can you please confirm this and let me know what your grass looks like? Thanks!

CharlieB asked on Nov 19, 2015

Answer this

Mine is slightly higher than edging

Like the previous answer, my grass too is slightly higher that the edging.

Thank you. We called ALW and they are coming to inspect the installation. Hopefully they will reinstall.
Do you guys have pictures you would like to share?

What is the name of the brand of sand you used on my "santa anna" synthetic lawn?. I want to buy some so i can spread it around the edges as i have a very destructive puppy and want to make sure that the edges are held down?

peter rose asked on Oct 13, 2014

Hi Peter,
Not sure of a "brand" but I think you could try a small bag of children's sandpit sand. Like beach sand. Available at most hardware stores or kids toy shops and quite cheap.
Regards