Outdoor blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Vanessa was absolutely wonderful explained everything perfectly coukd not fault her professionalism. Her detail of the blinds was accurate and made my decision easy.

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Good Morning Cheryl, Thank you for the positive review! We're very glad to read that you're happy with your new Outdoor Blinds. We understand there a number of decisions to make when choosing to ... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 answer
Private message

Blocks out the weather very well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

We had 3 outdoor cafe blinds installed across our veranda and it looks amazing as well as it is blocking out the cold winds very well. The man who installed our blinds, Rob Parish, was a lovely bloke who was so friendly and very professional in his work, he even came back out to address a question that we had.
Thankyou for your service and I highly recommend your products.
Kind regards
Lissa Burnside

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Hello Lissa, Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your experience with Australian Outdoor Living. It is always very rewarding to receive 5 stars! It's a pleasure to read that you'... read more »

Thankyou for your reply it is appreciated

Australian Outdoor Living Official

You are very welcome, Lissa!

Please let us know if we can ever assist you with outdoor projects in the future!

Canberra

• 1 answer
Private message

The product is a fantastic product and the staff are very professional and very helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I was treated fantastic by the Queanbeyan staff in the ACT area. They were very professional in the standard of service and the installation was quick and very easy to follow the instruction from the installers to ensure the product care. We had great advice from the staff to ensure that we got the product to suite our house and suited our situation - great people - will always recommend this company

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Hello Martin, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback regarding your experience with Australian outdoor Living. We’re very proud of our team so it’s a pleasure you hear you received excellent... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

It looks real! With no mowing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

From my email to my return call, in 15 minutes!, to the quote and the finished product was awesome., thanks everyone

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Hi Kerri, It is very rewarding to read your kind words regarding your recent Artificial Lawn installation. Thank you for taking to time to share your feedback with us on this forum. We love knowi... read more »

South Australia . Country area

Australian Outdoor Living Official

Thank you for clarifying this with us Kerri.

We'll be sure to share your kind words with our team in SA!

Looks so real!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Australian outdoor living supplied a very realistic but non allergenic lawn, everyone that has seen it thought it was real. I love the feel of it and cant wait for summer when we can picnic on it.

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Good Afternoon Wizzy, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent Artificial Lawn installation with us. We appreciate you taking the time to do this. We're very proud of our Artificial Law... read more »

SA - adelaide. Also would like to send a big thank you to the team at Adelaide, from the installer who did such a great job to the salesman and office staff, it was the best experience I had ever h... read more »

Brisbane Living Just Got Better.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

The Brisbane team at AOL have helped transform our outdoor living. Our old dated aluminium hail damaged patio roofs were removed, and we now have a fantastic all year, insulated, modern, stylish outdoor living area. We would recommend AOL to friends or family. The team on our project were fantastic, and went to great lengths to make the job perfect. The variations in height, the heavy timber posts, insulated roofing, and aluminium slats all add to make it feel like we live in a resort. Very happy.

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Hi There, Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your recent outdoor project. We always appreciate our clients taking the time to reflect on their experience with Australian Outdoor Living... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Australian outdoor living did a fantastic job on our blinds. We are very happy with the end result and would recommend them to family and friends

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Good Afternoon, Thank you very much for your generous 5-stars rating and sharing your thoughts regarding your recent Outdoor Blinds installation. It’s great to hear that you are “very happy with ... read more »

GOLD COAST

• 4 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

A Home Improving Investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Australian Outdoor Living was the first and only company I called upon. First impressions are usually a key factor. No pushy sales pitch, quality samples submitted and a pleasant hour or so in discussion to present my ideas/needs. While I had a particular budget in mind the company was close to that mark and I was satisfied with the submission made. There was no point in going any further afield. Words are cheap but installation quality can only be tested on completion. I am completely satisfied with the professional work and installation carried out. Easy to recommend.

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us. It's a pleasure to read that you're feeling so positive about the product and our service. This is exactly w... read more »

Just love our new addition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Advised of what would be best for us and followed through with excellent workmanship and overjoyed with results. Would recommend to everyone

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Good Afternoon Lyn, Thank you for the outstanding review and sharing your positive Australian Outdoor Living experience with us. It is very rewarding when our customers leave us such complimentary... read more »

Extremely High Quality Product Yet Affordable - Very Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I did a look around for outdoor blinds, and every one of them was priced out of our budget. Until we asked for a free quote from Australian Outdoor Living. Mark was an excellent salesperson who was genuine and knowledgeable about the product (knew how to show me the details how the crank works and what it looked like so I don't even have to go down to the showroom, came prepared with many beautiful brochures and pictures of the product which helped me visualise how the blind will look exactly) and was very good to work with. From the outset, I already had a good impression of the company that their service staff was well trained, and they knew what we needed, and they knew how to make the sale without being pushy, excellent manners. We decided immediately to go with them after the sale pitch.

The product was hassle-free to use, and follow up with installer was great. And when it was installed it looked impressive because of the sheer size.

However, they couldn't give me a single piece of blind due to the sheer size that I needed it to be in in order to fully cover my deck which had high ceilings (close to 5m if I am not wrong). So they had to have a seam to join two pieces together. But I chose the opaque option which made the seam inconspicuous. So make sure they can offer you a full piece if you, like me, needed a real big piece of blind.

I wanted Luxaflex quality, but they were priced totally out of my budget, I feel Australian Outdoor Living has offered me one with comparable quality and absolute value for money. Have recommended them to our friends and thought they deserved a good review here.

FROM SA, ST. GEORGES

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Good Afternoon, It was a pleasure to come across your review and read that you are “very impressed” with your new Outdoor Blinds. Thank you for sharing such a glowing reference and for the details... read more »

Verified Purchase

Thrilled with our new blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

We are very impressed with the quality of our new blind. The entire process has been easy and we have felt well informed and highly confident in the staff and product. We will be recommending AOL whole-heartedly.

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Good Morning Amy, We just love hearing that how are thrilled with your new Outdoor Blind. That is such great feedback and we thank you for taking the time to share these words with us on Product R... read more »

From Hesitant to Convinced

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

After getting a number of quotes for outdoor blinds and getting slightly disillusioned with what we were being offered, we finally had a serious review and specification from Vanessa. She offered suggestions of what would look good for our patio and was honest about what we did and didn't need to purchase. And yes, it was slightly more expensive than some of our other quotes but the workmanship, fabrics and ease of use convinced us to go ahead. We are looking forward to transforming our outdoor patio into an optionally enclosed functional area.

Comments
Australian Outdoor Living Official

Hi Rodney, Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your Outdoor Blinds project. We appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your experience and share your thoughts with us. We are ... read more »

1 of 69 pages

Hi We live in Emerald Queensland and wondering if you have a representative in the local area. for quoting and also would they install or is this set up as a DYI kit? Thanks Russell & Theresa

Russell asked on Jul 22, 2017

Do you have a show room close in our place in the west NSW and contact number ? We are interested in building pergola in our backyard.

Lita asked on Jul 16, 2017

Answer this

Hello Lita,

Thank you for making contact and expressing your interest in our pergolas.

Our NSW branch is located in Minchinbury. There is no display centre but there is a small showroom with samples. You can contact them directly on 8602 1200 and they will be able to answer any more questions you have in detail.

I hope this has helped!

The team at Australian Outdoor Living

Can you please tell me if the Classic Series Bella Vista outdoor blinds really blocks out wind and rain? I want to be able to use our alfresco all year round and block out the weather.

TracyW asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

Hello Tracy
Thankyou for your question.
I can honestly tell you that we have been so pleased with our blinds, they are very thick and strong with high resistance to the weather. We have just had a few windy days with rain and they worked a treat.
I wish you the best with your choice.
Kind regards
Lissa Burnside

Hi Tracy,
We had wind and rain over the last few days and temperatures down to -8 and it felt less cold.

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for your question and your interest in our Outdoor Blinds!

Australian Outdoor Living has an extensive range of outdoor blinds all made right here in Australia from high quality and durable materials. Our Bella Vista Outdoor Blinds certainly do offer protection for you and your furniture against the elements and they are 95% water resistant. If you are looking for further protection, our Bella Opaque Outdoor Blinds are 97% water resistant and their special 2×2 weave even blocks 99% of UV rays.

Please be aware that Australian Outdoor Living advises in our Caring For Your Blinds brochure that "...it is important that in times of gusting or high winds, you roll the blinds up or damage may be caused to the blinds and possibly your house, which is not covered under the warranty... It is the responsibility of the customer to retract fabric products in windy conditions.”

We have received plenty of positive feedback from our customers who have noticed how our Outdoor Blinds have helped protect their outdoor area (as you may have noticed from the lovely people who helped respond to your question!) You are welcome to read an example of this here: https://www.productreview.com.au/r/australian-outdoor-living/1344933.html

I hope this has helped! If you have any more questions, you are welcome to send them directly to feedback@aol-hq.com.au

See all 18 questions about Australian Outdoor Living