WINDAROO

• 1 question
Private message

The laser hair removal and diamond micros were wonderful and very effective

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Loganholme Store, QLD: Both the laser hair removal and diamond micro treatments were excellent. I have no complaints. The staff are both professional and very informative about the treatments. However it was a little frustrating when the store closed down due to a change in owner. Waited a few months for it to reopen and continue with my treatments which is my reason for only 4 stars. But once the doors opened again the staff were just as friendly and accommodating as before. I would highly recommend this store. Im also very fond of the recovery cream.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Kage, thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate your patience during the closure and are so glad that you're happy with our new team and are continuing on with your treatments! We ... read more »

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Thanks Mandurah clinic for helping my skin look and feel younger very happy with my results can’t wait to keep getting my treatments

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Ran, thanks so much for the great review! We're glad you're enjoying your treatments and results so far! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Great experience amazing staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I have visited the eastgardens store on two occasions both times leaving with great results, my facial made my skin feeling very hydrated and the staff were amazing. Overall great experience.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Naz, thanks so much for the great review!

Amazing! Lovely staff and fantastic treatments!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I currently go to Australian Skin Clinics Elanora, and find the staff to be super friendly and knowledgeable.
I am absolutely in love with the 10 step micro, and would highly recommend for acne prone skin!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Jessie, thanks so much for the lovely review!

Crap service. Monday driven business doesn’t care about holding customers.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Had spider veins treated two weeks ago at the Marion clinic, results were OKAY, was told I would be able to remove them all, still a few left so disappointing. On that day I booked in for microdermabrasion two weeks later (today) and was quoted $240 for a package of 3. Rocked up for the treatment today and I was told I’d have to pay $160 for ONE treatment. Once explaining I had been quoted something different and the price was locked in, the lady proceeded to tell me it wasn’t there their fault but the head office changed the sale and didn’t tell anyone. I’m disgusted in the terrible service and recommend everyone else to choose somewhere else to go that’s more focused on maintaining a customer base instead of making false promises and losing customers.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Sophie, we're sorry to receive this feedback. Please email us at info@australianskinclinics.com.au with your contact details and we will be happy to follow it up for you. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

• 4 comments
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Avoid-no refunds given at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I paid for my 2 daughters package treatments, then told no bookings available for 2 weeks! One got sick, so had to cancel both, next available appointments 2 weeks again. There are plenty of other clinics to go to in that time, but this one has a No Refund policy, so I WAIT or lose my money! My mistake to pay so quickly. Avoid businesses with no refund policies.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi DRoberts, we're sorry to hear you weren't able to book in at a time suitable for you. Please email us at info@australianskinclinics.com.au so we can look into this further. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

I was left with a lump on my face.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I went to the Top Ryde franchise for a treatment. A minute into the procedure the injector stopped and proceeded to urgently massage the part of my face she had already worked on. After several minutes of that she continued on with the rest of the treatment. At the end I asked for a mirror to have a look. I could clearly see a lump where she had tried to massage it earlier. I asked if the lump will go away and she said "yes, that is normal swelling and will go away". The lump did NOT go away. Not only was I left with an unsightly lump, the treatment itself was unsuccessful as well. I returned to the store and asked for a refund. They gave it, as there was no denying the lump that was clearly there. In hindsight, I should have asked for compensation as well as the refund. I'm hoping the lump will go away eventually but I really don't know. I DID NOT receive any apology from the injector or the franchise owner. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS STORE.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi DL, we are concerned to receive this review. As we cannot identify you from this post, please email us at info@australianskinclinics.com.au with your full name and contact details and we will fo... read more »

How TOTALLY RUDE can an organisation be? I emailed the address you left in your comment above, only to have it come back to me undelivered. Is the comment from Aust skin clinic only an automated re... read more »

Australian Skin Clinics Official

Good morning DL, sorry to hear your email was returned undelivered, this was by no means intentional. We've sent two test emails to the address provided and both have been received. Perhaps check t... read more »

Comfortable and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Was extremely nervous but all my fears were swept away on my very first laser removal appointment. The staff were friendly, my therapist was able to answer all my questions and made me feel in safe hands.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Bel, thanks so much for the great review!

Go here! They're exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

The RN's touch was so gentle, her manner so warm, and her ability to do and know her job highly apparent. The staff are super friendly and make you feel wanted and appreciated. Their prices are super affordable. I highly recommend going here.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Thank you so much for this review!

Avoid the Hornsby Clinic and do yourself a favour

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I had an appointment booked in and a card from the clinic with the day and time of my appointment, and written by one of the therapists. I turned up 10 mins before my appointment to be told I wasn't in the system and therefore wouldn't get my appointment, the time slot had been booked out since. There were no convenient time slots left for me on the day and trying to rebook was a nightmare as the lady just wasn't listening. I had to repeat the same information about my availability over a dozen times as she just wasn't listening. I was more than frustrated and asked to cancel my booked treatments for a full refund, to be told that they physically can not process refunds at the clinic. By the way there were three therapists standing behind the counter and not one offered me an apology for the inconvenience etc. I asked to speak to the manager, who apparently wasnt in the clinic but would call me, though I've yet to get that call. Please be warned and avoid this business. Poor treatment and a very bad experience for me.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Chris, we are very sorry to receive this feedback. Can you please send in your complaint, with your details, to info@australianskinclinics.com.au and we will be in touch to resolve the issue. Thank you, Australian Skin Clinics

Outstanding care and expertise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

On my fourth session of laser hair removal with the lovely techs at Australian skin clinics, in the routine checks they always do, I finally had a change, I am on a new medication. While I was confident that it would be fine, the lovely girls took the time to absolutely double check that my new medication wouldn’t impact my treatment safety or quality at all. And even when I couldn’t remember the name, the girls made every effort to give me time to find out the name of my medication and still have my treatment, whilst also ensuring they didn’t hold up their other clients. They were so kind and understand, and eased my embarrassment at not being able to remember something as simple as the name of my meds. They were so patient and gentle with me and I honestly couldn’t not feel safer in the hands of Australian Skin Clinics.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Charlotte, we're so glad to hear this feedback. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Best clinic I have ever been to.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I love going to Australian Skin Clinics! The girls are always smiling, treatments are always great & the always explain everything & only recommend what I need. Highly recommend Pacific fair.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Casey, thank you so much for the great review!

Beyond Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I have absolutely loved going to Australian Skin Clinic Pacific Fair the last year. The staff are so helpful, educational, lovely and caring. I always feel safe and well looked after at every appointment. I always look forward to my monthly laser treatment. I also have have enjoy a few mircos and peels. They have also help keep my skin calm and clear with their amazing knowledge and products.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Mel, thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you in clinic again soon!

Amazing results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I suffered from acne as a teenager and was left with some scarring on my face. I’ve had microdermabrasions and the radio frequency treatments and although I only had a few sessions, I saw incredibly results!
My acne scarring has reduced significantly! I also noticed my skin felt tighter, brighter and smoother! Since having those treatments I’ve seen a difference in my skin for the long term and it’s much easier to manage.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Genevieve, thank you for this great feedback! We love hearing it!

Amazing results so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Am really enjoying the reduced hair growth even though I've only had a few sessions. Wish I'd gotten onto this sooner!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Thanks for the review Pru, we're glad to hear you're loving your results so far!

Verified Customer

I wish I’d known about laser hair removal sooner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I knew laser hair removal would be convenient, but I didn’t realise how smooth my legs would be after only a few treatments!! Seriously, I can’t recommend this treatment enough. The team at Australian Skin Clinics on the Gold Coast are so knowledgeable and friendly, I’m always made to feel super comfortable. I also love their skincare range Balanse, it’s made my skin so much clearer :)

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Erin, thanks so much for this feedback, we're glad to hear you're loving your results so far! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Burns from laser hair removal

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I was going to this Australian skin clinic for 1 year (12 sessions) and did my underarms, bikini and upper/lower legs hair laser removal treatments. They are located at the Highpoint Shopping Centre (Maribyrnong).
Offcourse they pushed their laser after cream sales and gave a misleading information about "the follicles will be destroyed and hair will not grow back". I knew it is their sales trick, but I still undergo lots of sessions (paying for them in bulk).
The aftermath of these sessions - burns in my bikini area. I send photos to their email, then going to the clinic these assistants (total of 5 vultures) already prepared, got me on the skype with some dodgy doctor telling me of a possibility of a fungus and adviced me to use a cream. I went to my doctor, she laughed and said these are laser burns. Of course, these immoral workes never apologized for this. A manager asked if I want a refund of remaining sessions I already paid for (a word of caution - assistants with light blue outfits will lie about remaining sessions, so they can put the money in their pocket. Always save receipts, but because an ink on them fades away quickly, make sure you print a copy). Very unethical, money hungry company with unprofessional workers. Please avoid and thank me later.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Ann, we take the claims in your review extremely seriously and would like to investigate further. Please email your details and complaint to info@australianskinclinics.com.au - Thank you.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Beware Legal Trap at Northlakes Qld Clinic

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Firstly they will not treat with laser unless you buy about $175 worth of "preparation" products which are actually not necessary. When I ran out of product before the end of the course of laser treatments purchases, I was told that due to the Agreement that clients must sign, they have the right to refuse to treat unless more product was bought. Then when I wanted to buy a second course, I first sought clarification as to whether my sufficient remaining product would suffice. The answer was that they can't guarantee that I would not be required to purchase more. Sadly it's all about the money. They make their money on the extras. Go elsewhere that doesn't have an aggressive sales push. I did, and couldn't be happier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Sam, we are sorry to receive this feedback. Our treatment protocols for laser for pigmentation require mandatory preparation products for your safety and also to assist with your results. This i... read more »

Love the new shop Mandurah

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I went into the lovely new shop in Mandurah and had a talk to the lovely girls about my concerns and made a appointment to come back and get some laser done. I am very happy with my results

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Jules, thanks so much for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to having you back again soon! Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

So so happy with my end result just wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Dear Management,

I hope you find this positive email and can pass this on to your head management and also share my experience with all of your team members.

Thank you to the amazing Team at Australian Skin Clinics Chermside!
First I would just like to say WOW! You all played a part in taking such good care of me. I always feel so welcome greeted with smiles when I walk in for my appointment.

I am estatic with my end results! The before and after images speak volumes. I am so so sooo happy with my final result! I would like to thank and applaud Renee my nurse who was gentle and so kind to me during my treatment.

I have never in all honesty been so satisfied with my final end result using botox. The exact measurements and care that had been taken with using the product was so precise and well organised. The total expierence was impeccable! I would highly recommended any one to visit the wonderful team at Chermside. Thank you again girls for being so lovely it was so nice to meet you all! I will see you all again in the near future!

Warm regards,

Alfio Cristaldi

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Alfio, thank you so much for this glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you loved your experience at our Chermside clinic, we agree that Nurse Renee is fantastic! We will be su... read more »

1 of 3 pages