Wonderful experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I recently just had my lasor done at the Eastgardens Clinic with Hollie. I was really happy with how friendly and professional she was and how amazing my results are already!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Alyssa, thank you so much for this fabulous feedback!

Brisbane

Private message

Always great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

It can be hard without consistency of nurses when getting injectables however I feel despite this, I can always trust the professionalism and service at the Myer Centre clinic. I recently had Jess look after me for the first time and she was great! Would recommend.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Kate - thank you so much for this wonderful feedback :)

Great Treatment!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Had Laser Hair Removal done by Demi, she did a fantastic job! I can already see the results! The staff, especially Allira are so friendly and professional.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Andrew, thank you for this awesome feedback!

Laser hair removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I saw Amy at the Highpoint store last night and she is great, she made me feel at ease with the entire process! Highly recommend

Laser is better than waxing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Amy from Australian Skin Clinics Highpoint was very professional & thorough. It’s great not having to shave my facial hair everyday.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hey Tavita, thanks for the great feedback - we love hearing it!

Loved my treatment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I go to the Highpoint Clinic and see Amy. She has been great to deal with and has helped me so much with my laser treatments and injectables. Laser treatment has helped my PCOS facial hair that I no longer need to go regularly. I can't fault this clinic, I have been to many but always found my experience with Highpoint staff and Amy to be al ways positive. Do yourself a favour and ask for Amy she will not disappoint.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Dina, thank you so much for this lovely review :)

Amy at Highpoint is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Had a few sessions of laser hair removal at the Highpoint store and it’s been great. Everyone has been lovely. I’ve been seeing Amy who is just awesome, super kind and reassuring and has total confidence in what she’s doing! I have darker skin too and was worried it wouldn’t work or that I would burn. But everything’s been perfect so far and she knows exactly what she’s doing when it comes to removing hair for dark skin. 10/10 recommend :)

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Trish!

Fractional RF

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I had my first treatment of fractional RF and I’m delighted! The skin care products I’m using ultraseauticals I highly recommend! Northland store !

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Thank you for this great review Antoinette!

Terrible un-compassionate manager

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Watergardens Store.

The girls working were always kind and welcoming. The manager of the clinic was un-accommodating when an emergency popped up and out of sheer stress I forgot to re-book an appointment. I paid for a session that has now been lost due to it closing on their system. I would not mind if the treatments were cheap, but they aren't. The manager stated that he would, out of courtesy, give me a 'free session', if i were to purchase another 6 sessions with them. I would have happily taken my session back if I were not made to feel like I was being made to purchase 6 sessions before my other session was returned.

Will not recommend them to anyone!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi reviewer, we're sorry to receive this feedback and would like the opportunity to follow up with you. Please email info@australianskinclinics.com.au with your full name and contact details. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Fantastic staff who really care!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Kayleen and Brianna at Helensvale have been an amazing help - they genuinely care about their customers and take the time to explain what they are doing and why (several times, for those of us who know nothing about this!) - and do absolutely everything they can to help you look and feel great in your own skin. Highly recommended!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Katie, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback!!

this place is the worst-DO NOT GO HERE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Absolutely terrible. Well first after feeling as if they were more concerned with making a sale i get home with a bag full of their acne products thinking OK I spent all this money at a presumably legit place so this stuff has to work coz well you get what you pay for, its been a month and now I have blackheads
(which i've never had in my life) and i'm still breaking out like crazy. I take my hat off to this place as the scam of the year.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Tary, we're sorry to receive this feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to follow up with you. As we cannot identify you from this post, please email us at info@australianskinclinics.com... read more »

Amazing skin peel at East Gardens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I had the most incredible time at East Gardens Australian Skin Clinics. Hollie was an absolute angel doing a face peel. Haven't felt that relaxed in years and my skin was glowing after. Recommend it for everyone!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Thanks for the lovely Feedback Hazza!

Hollie at Eastgardens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Hollie at Eastgardens is amazing, she’s very friendly and kind and I always feel extremely comfortable and happy with her.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Ratu, thank you so much for this fantastic feedback!

Friendly staff & fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Friendly staff & fantastic service! Getting much better results than previous salons. Highly recommend the team at North Lakes. Thank you!!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Thanks for the fantastic review Shell!

niddrie

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Myni from highpoint does my laser and she is so amazing
Got me the best results I could possibly ask for

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Senathy, thank you so much for sharing this lovely feedback :)

Eastgardens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I had laser hair removal with Hollie from East Gardens and she did an amazing job! Great results! Will definitely be coming back again

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Steph, thank you for sharing your feedback!

ASC is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

ASC has saved my skin from acne! My therapist Hollie from eastgardens knows exactly what my skin needs! She has me on a skin regime that suits my needs and wants! I have felt so amazing after these treatments and she makes me feel so comfortable during all treatments! Cannot wait for my next one!

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Tarquin, thank you so much for this fantastic review!

Hollie at eastgardens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Hollie beckitt is an astounding worker who is very friendly and straight forward about what needs to be done. She makes life much easier for customers with their treatments.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Spence, thanks so much for this lovely review!

hollie is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

i am recently having micro with hollie at eastgardens! my skin is feeling amazing and i’m seeing a big difference in my skin! balense products are my life saver! thankyou asc eastgardens

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Edeline, thank you so much for this fantastic review!

Wounderfull service with an experiencd team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I am getting wonderful results form 'Laser resurfacing' on my face, the treatment is slow but have great affect reducing my acne scars with minimal side affects, I highly recommend this treatment,my technician is 'Laura' at the Helensvale Skin Clinic and she is doing an excellent job, very experienced caring.

Comments
Australian Skin Clinics Official

Hi Lyn, thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear you are seeing great results so far!

1 of 7 pages

Does anyone know this skin clinic’s head office number or email address? I am not able to find it anywhere in their website, other than the branch contact details. The branch I normally go to, the Manager refused to do a price match when it clearly mentions in their website that they will price match their competitors who are within 30km zone. So, I had no choice but to buy the sessions with their price. I did email the branch about my unsatisfied experience and how they are not following their policy, but no reply or apology about it. Thank you.

Rabbit asked on Oct 25, 2017

Answer this

Head office is on Upton street Bundall or the advanced skill academy ( I think can give you the correct number) all centres should be able to provide you with head offices phone number. Head office are always keen to address any issues you may have. Unfortunately I don't have the number with me just what I have provided .i hope your issue is sorted soon one experience shouldn't put you off a great company

Hi Rabbit, you can contact the Australian Skin Clinics head office by emailing info@ozskin.com. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics