Make people happy and grow.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

as being happy is the desire of most people your primary aim should be to achieve this at a personal level. The impersonal mechanical structure of doing business is off putting and does not encourage the good customer /banker relationship that produces word of mouth praise and recommendations. Good is better then big. Regards John.

Auswide bank

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

The staff are always friendly and helpful when I go into a branch. If I have an question about my home loan, I also get an answer from the staff member helping me. Thank you.

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole

Nicole asked on Jul 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers.

Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice.

We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds.

For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831.

We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Sam asked on Jul 10, 2018