Sunshine Coast QLD

Old values better services

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Always a bank that treats me with respect and patience , always treated like a highly valued customer when I have needed to talk to a consultant online and in person to persons communications.Since becoming a customer my experience and other known customers always changing so they have always been given better money saving deals to existing and new accounts and services the best service and deals for me for wotever different accounts held over 20 years at this community bank. Keep up the good work!!!

A local bank

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Very helpful staff, knowledge of product and human side makes them a winner when refinancing a home loan. Give them a go. The others said it's not possible to drop our rates. Auswide beat them by 2 full points! Cheers.

Good local bank

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

We are happy with Auswide Bank,their staff are always friendly and helpful. Their interest rates are competitive so it's good to give the smaller guys a go.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Great customer service, great access for in store banks and atm's. Also great no extra fees when using a westpac atm.

Auswide Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I appreciate the longer opening hours and the retention of multiple tellers at a time when other banks appear to be actively discouraging over the counter interaction with customers. Auswide has the feel of a small business rather than a large and impersonal corporation.

Eggs in baskets

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Auswide suits my needs, not all my eggs in one basket, They are as good as the big 4 and have an good online site for statement and info

Banking Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I have stayed with Auswide ...because I have always been treated with utmost curtesy & respect, by the the friendly & helpful tellers, of every branch I have dealt with ...over many years.Thankyou.

Verified Customer

Just Saying...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Very good to date. However, reviewing the interest rate on our mortgage had to be from our side. The market is very competitive and we feel that we could easily transfer our mortgage business to another lender at a much more competitive rate...finding the time is the one core reason we have not looked as yet!

Great Alternative from the Big 4 Banks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Auswide Bank offers competitive banking (to the Big 4) with great, friendly customer service. All employees are very knowledgeable about the products and treat each customer as an individual. Moved our personal and business banking to Auswide last year.

Very good online service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Staff extremely helpful to make sure needs were met. My issue was solved quickly without a fuss. Nothing was hassle.

A bank for everyone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

A bank for everyone who needs special/urgent attention for everyday banking and other needs as information on foreign exchange rate and other banking needs

Excellent Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Last 2 transactions are impressive and quick.
Was able to explain it better, and provide an actual computation of our inquiry.

Friendly staff.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

We've been with Austwide for over 10 years now and have always been happy. Staff are always excellent to deal with, no exceptions.

Good bank to deal with.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Good communications when needed, although the new website format needs to be reviewed as some of the new features are annoying and time consuming compared to the old format and the site always seems to be under construction or in maintenance in the early hours of the mornings when i usually try to do my internet banking it wouldn't be as annoying if an a "under maintenance " tag was applied then we could just come back later but it is extremely annoying getting redirected to the home page in a never ending loop when trying different options at those times.

Bundaberg

• 1 comment
Private message

Great bank to let you get ahead in live

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Great to be able to talk to a real person and helps you get ahead in life and treats you like a real person and listens to you

Great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Great customer service. Very helpful. Friendly. Great communication. Very happy with this product and services will recommend to others. Keep up the great work guys!

Great service great people

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Auswide bank is Full of down to earth people who meet your needs and concerns with everyday banking needs. We have always received great service at any branch we enter.

Use as my only instatution on the financial side

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Very happy with my situation using Auswide as my bank and will not be changing any time soon Kevin Brophy

Alexandra Hills (Redland City Council)

Pretty good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

I'm happy to be a customer. I just wish we had a Branch closer. Or maybe a connection with another Bank.

pretty happy. i use auswide everyday

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

very helpfull with a personal loan i took out while ago. been with same bank all my life. hopefully looking at home loan in near future

1 of 2 pages

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole

Nicole asked on Jul 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers.

Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice.

We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds.

For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831.

We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Sam asked on Jul 10, 2018