Financial Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Need Financial Advice? I needed some advice on a few financial matters and the Staff at Auswide Bank were so helpful and really went out of their way to help me understand. They always make me feel like a valued customer and I never have to wait any longer than a couple of minutes to get served. That’s what I call great Customer Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I would like to thank Auswide Bank for promptly returning the money that was stolen from me! In particular, I'd like to single out Tannika at the Stockland branch (formerly Sugarland) in Bundaberg. She took the time to listen to my concerns & offer me comfort through my tears. Thanks again Auswide.

• 1 comment
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Very professional and timely mortgage approval/process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

I done a lot of research on mortgage providers, and to be honest they're all bad, Auswide had the most genuine positive reviews as most of the big banks have fake positive reviews from staff dropping there name for their own benefit.

My mortgage and valuation of the property was approved in days well before the settlement date, relieving the uncertainty to both parties. Communication was impeccable, and any question dealt with promptly. I`m not going to name drop but all the staff I had dealings were awesome.

I do and will continue to recommend them to any home buyers.

Comments
Auswide Bank Official

Hi John S. Thanks very much for your feedback and for your continued support.

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Love them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Auswide bank are people orientated. You speak to a person. Over counter or on phone....a person!
They treat you as an individual. They are supportive, approachable and helpful.
Best bank ever

Verified Customer

Home loan Application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

My Partner and I had already approached 2 other banks trying to purchase the home we already lived in. The purchase was unique in that we were buying it from a family member at a reduced rate and needed to show the equity in the application. Auswide not only understood what we were trying to do but supported us in helping valuers and solicitors also understand what was required. I cannot thank you enough, you have helped change our lives.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Smaller bank that's made a big difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

My husband and I last year consolidated our owner occupied loan and investment property loans to Auswide Bank. We also have a business loan with them now having recently purchased a larger property north of Bundaberg. The service and staff are second to none. The savings we've made by switching banks and saving on rates has put more back in our pocket and the mobile app and internet banking technology means I can access my account details, redraw excess funds at any time and monitor my 100% offset accounts. Go Auswide Bank!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Great home loan deal, friendly staff, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

We needed a better home loan package, having been with one of the big 4, getting ripped off all the way through. Auswide gave us a deal that none of the major banks could match it, let alone beat it. Deb and Diane were fantastic and great help throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Auswide for home loans.

HOSPITALITY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I don't go into the branch very often, but when I do it to be greeted by friendly, happy and helpful staff. That's a great bonus.

FRIENDLY LOCALS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Staff at Tewantin's Auswide Bank are friendly,helpful & professional. They know clients by name and it's nice to be acknowledged when entering the bank.

Best Australian Bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Auswide Staff are always warm and welcoming and offer the best products to suit the individual's needs. I have been a client for many years
and love the accessible location.

The helpful Bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Always feel comfortable when ever we deal with Auswide. The staff help us choose accounts that suit us and explain everything so we can understand it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I use Auswide for everything all my insurances , loans and credit card. They always give me a great deal and always try to improve my banking experience. Been with them a long time and have no intention of leaving.

Well Situated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Only a small customer but treated equally with all types of clients. Convenience located in major shopping centres which is great as I am over 70 and do not walk far these days

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Staff are always friendly and helpful. They always greet you with a lovely big smile and make you feel welcome.

Private message

Great customer service & awesome products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Auswide have incredible customer service. Someone is always available to talk to you and nothing is ever too much trouble. They also have the best interest rates out.

Staff excellance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

I would like to state that your Staff have been ever helpful,knowledgeable and totally professional in all the times that I have had to conduct transactions

Gladstone

Helpful Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

The service rep I dealt with was very helpful, and I found a lot of good information on their website.

Excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

I have been a customer of Auswide Bank now for many years and would never consider leaving for another financial institution. The above and beyond service I always receive from the friendly staff in my branch is wonderful and really appreciated. Their knowledge on investment rates, overseas currency rates has helped me many times over.

Glad I discovered them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

We only discovered Auswide because our mortgage broker suggested them. Their home loan rate was better than anyone else at the time. And we've been really happy with them since, so haven't looked to switch. Their app works well, and the staff we've contacted have been great. They're not like most banks!

Very happy with the online banking,so easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Great job to the staff at the branch we bank with,always happy and when we leave,we always leave feeling like valued customers

1 of 8 pages

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole

Nicole asked on Jul 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers.

Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice.

We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds.

For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831.

We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Sam asked on Jul 10, 2018