Gladstone

Private message

Helpful Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

The service rep I dealt with was very helpful, and I found a lot of good information on their website.

Excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

I have been a customer of Auswide Bank now for many years and would never consider leaving for another financial institution. The above and beyond service I always receive from the friendly staff in my branch is wonderful and really appreciated. Their knowledge on investment rates, overseas currency rates has helped me many times over.

Glad I discovered them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

We only discovered Auswide because our mortgage broker suggested them. Their home loan rate was better than anyone else at the time. And we've been really happy with them since, so haven't looked to switch. Their app works well, and the staff we've contacted have been great. They're not like most banks!

Very happy with the online banking,so easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Great job to the staff at the branch we bank with,always happy and when we leave,we always leave feeling like valued customers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Great customer service, great access for in store banks and atm's. Also great no extra fees when using a westpac atm.

Customer Focused

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

The customer serivice I have recieved was timely and very professionally handled. I highly recommend this bank to all my family anf friends for great customer service and competetive interest rates.

Fine no problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

As I mentioned before have been with this bank for many years & don't plan to change banks any time in near future. thank you.

Bigger Doesn't Always Mean Better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Many people are under the misconception that the bigger banking organizations automatically offer the best products.I am in a position where it doesn't suit me to tie funds up in term deposits, I really need easy access to my accounts, so I recently spent some time chatting to a couple of the big banks, then compared what they had to offer with Auswide. I found that the bigger banks just could not offer me a better rate without using term deposits.
One other bonus is that bigger banks almost always have bigger queues to wait in before being served. Well done Auswide.

Great bank. Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Great passionate staff. Good services. Would recommend this Bank to anyone who wanted a personal touch to their personal banking.

helping the disabled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

have been with you when it was wide bay cap. am disabled, even so your staff is very patient. thanks

Competitive loans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have been pleased that Auswide have been competitive with their financial products. Good personal customer service as well along with a trusted brand

Great Bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Very happy customer. Great service, products and staff are very friendly at the local branches here in Bundaberg. I have my saving accounts with Auswide Bank and they have great interest rates for everyday savings.

Great Customer Service every time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have been with Auswide bank for over 10 years and happy will all services I have been provided. Simple and easy to deal with and prompt attention from staff when needed.

Auswide Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I appreciate the longer opening hours and the retention of multiple tellers at a time when other banks appear to be actively discouraging over the counter interaction with customers. Auswide has the feel of a small business rather than a large and impersonal corporation.

Make people happy and grow.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

as being happy is the desire of most people your primary aim should be to achieve this at a personal level. The impersonal mechanical structure of doing business is off putting and does not encourage the good customer /banker relationship that produces word of mouth praise and recommendations. Good is better then big. Regards John.

Eggs in baskets

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Auswide suits my needs, not all my eggs in one basket, They are as good as the big 4 and have an good online site for statement and info

Personal touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I love that when i need to talk to someone about any of my banking needs that it is so easy to get through to someone and the staff are so helpful

It's been a pleasure to do business with you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

From the beginning, I have been very happy with the service, and particularly the friendly, natural approach of your staff. No complaints.

Getting the job done when other banks couldn't!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Auswide Bank approved my loan when other banks couldn't! 2 years on they have provided me with a better borrowing capacity and will be using them to continue my wealth creation. 5 stars

The best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

My husband and I have been a member for over 25 years and would not bank any where else we have alway received the best service

2 of 8 pages