Getting the job done when other banks couldn't!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Auswide Bank approved my loan when other banks couldn't! 2 years on they have provided me with a better borrowing capacity and will be using them to continue my wealth creation. 5 stars

The best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

My husband and I have been a member for over 25 years and would not bank any where else we have alway received the best service

• 1 question
  • 9 answers

100% Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Meet my needs so very happy! Nothing to complain about and that is absolutely positive! Happy that my mortgage broker introduced me to Auswide!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have always felt welcomed when dealing with all branches of Auswide, the staff have always been friendly and helpful

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I love being able to talk to the knowledgeable staff who are always willing to help. Great banking options available as well. Have been with the bank for the past 20 years.

Banking Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I have stayed with Auswide ...because I have always been treated with utmost curtesy & respect, by the the friendly & helpful tellers, of every branch I have dealt with ...over many years.Thankyou.

• 1 comment
Private message

Never any complaints since we joined.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Our experience since we first applied for our Home Loan over 30 plus years ago, has been second to none. The service from staff has always made coming to Auswide Bank on a very regular basis, a pleasure and comfort to know we are dealing with a with a Company that still looks after their customers. Staff are always very friendly. There is always a smile and a welcome hello, no matter who you are.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Do you really want great service from someone who really cares what they can do for you. Yes !!!! Don't go past Auswide Bank. Being of older generation my wife and I prefer to go to the Stockland, ... read more »

Verified Customer

Just Saying...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Very good to date. However, reviewing the interest rate on our mortgage had to be from our side. The market is very competitive and we feel that we could easily transfer our mortgage business to another lender at a much more competitive rate...finding the time is the one core reason we have not looked as yet!

This is perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

the best bank I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with quite a lot over the years and now in my senior years can live without agro that some banks give you, staff are always helpful and friendly.

Private message

No fuss no problem banking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Considering I have banked with Auswide and I have never been into a branch I am totally satisfied with Auswide.

Personal. service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Ifirst joined Auswide In Gympie where my husband and I were living. The service there has always been excellent and we lived there for 20 odd years. Exactly when we joined Auswide I am not sure anymore, but it has been more than 13 years ago.
We have never wanted to leave Auswide,because they are now almost like family.to me.

Private message

Fantastic Auswide from CU to bank meets our needs as a family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

We really appreciate the redraw function available on our home loan, it is great to know that as we are paying our loan a little more than is needed to service the loan itself, we have peace of mind knowing that our excess is available to us if we need it, and only a very easy friendly phonecall to access it. Recommend Auswide also for the friendly and quality customer service we receive each and every time we communicate

Mackay

Love this Bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

This bank took a chance on us 17 years ago.
We have never had reason to look elswhere. All the staff know us and we are not treated as just a number in a queue.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great customer service , if I cannot find a branch I can go to a Westpac arm and not be charged for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Happy to stay with Auswide and have no complaints , service is always good and staff always help me if needed.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Competitive interest rates & account charges. Like having credit card linked to cheque account to pay monthly. Like ease of internet banking from home

The Locals Bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

You know that its the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff that make Auswide Bank my bank of choice. You never face long waits to speak to a local staff member and the bank provides a great range of products that more then compete with the traditional 'Big Four Banks' here in Australia

Second to none!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Great customer service and easy to communicate with. Nothing seems to be too much of a drama for their team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

My wife and I were sitting aside waiting to see the customer service counter when a teller came out to see if she could assist us with anything. That's Auswide

Real customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I love being able to walk in to the Stockland Rockhampton branch and talk to "real people". I don't usually have to wait long, if at all. Staff are always friendly, helpful and informative. I am not bombarded or pressured with other products and services like some banks but feel confident to ask questions knowing I will get clear answers and advice. Nothing is too much trouble!

Private message

Auswide makes banking so easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The friendly, helpful and knowledgable staff make a visit to the bank a fun and enjoyable experience and I love the convenient location.

3 of 8 pages

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole

Nicole asked on Jul 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers.

Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice.

We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds.

For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831.

We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Sam asked on Jul 10, 2018