Great Alternative from the Big 4 Banks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Auswide Bank offers competitive banking (to the Big 4) with great, friendly customer service. All employees are very knowledgeable about the products and treat each customer as an individual. Moved our personal and business banking to Auswide last year.

Reliable and Friendly Bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Aus Wide is a friendly smaller bank that certainly focuses on good customer service. Customer for many years and it's easy and reliable for your banking needs.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Knowledgeable peoplw

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I have never had a problem with wide bay and find staff easy to deal with. Have been a customer since 2009.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Customer service second to none!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Walking into the bank is a 'feel good' experience. The staff members become friends with their very friendly, efficient service. Help is always available if you need it.

Very good online service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Staff extremely helpful to make sure needs were met. My issue was solved quickly without a fuss. Nothing was hassle.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

A bank for everyone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

A bank for everyone who needs special/urgent attention for everyday banking and other needs as information on foreign exchange rate and other banking needs

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great bank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The staff, services and service are great. It's always a pleasure going to my Auswide Bank. They also have encouraged my son in his housing loan.

Excellent Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Last 2 transactions are impressive and quick.
Was able to explain it better, and provide an actual computation of our inquiry.

Great home loan service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I have always received polite, professional and helpful service when I have required assistance about my home loan, and am appreciative of the interest rates on the loan

Good home loan rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Auswide Bank offers lower interest rate for home loan esp first home owner. The service is excellent. The staff is knowledgeable and response quickly. I would thank to Vincent Sudarmana (Relationship Manager) for introducing this rate to me.

Auswide is soo good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Ever since I started banking with Auswide I have not had any thoughts of switching banks. Whenever I lose cards or change personal details the staff at every branch I have used are quick, understanding, easy to communicate with and very pleasant. Enquiry about a loan very soon for a new car, I can see the staff being just as excited and enthusiastic as I will be.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

The staff are always helpful, friendly and accommodating. It is always a pleasure to visit the branch in Townsville. Even if passing by the staff smile and acknowledge you. We are extremely happy for their continuous support.

Customer service the big banks can,t match

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Nothing is too much trouble to the staff and they are always ready to answer your questions.
Local service local people

Great with people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Auswide staff have always been able to assist me and their rates are highly competitive. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We have been banking with Auswide Bank for more than 13 years and we never had any problems which couldn't be handled to our fully satisfaction

I am very happy to have AusWide Bank look after my needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

The Auswide Bank gives me all that I need from a Bank. Good reliable and friendly service. What more do you need?

Love Auswide.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

The staff at Auswide Yeppoon are always super friendly and they are very helpful! I wouldn't bank with anyone else.

Customer Servicew.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Customer Service at our local branch is 100%. The girls are always VERY helpful, nothing is to much for them. Even went out of their way to show me how to use the ATM twice!!!!

Friendly staff.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

We've been with Austwide for over 10 years now and have always been happy. Staff are always excellent to deal with, no exceptions.

Great service - great staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

We have been with Auswide Bank (through its various name changes) since the early 1980's. We have used them over the years, for personal banking, home loans, insurance & business banking. We have used the Gladstone, Yeppoon, Rockhampton & Bundaberg branches & have always met with the same friendly & helpful service. With free ATM access at Westpac branches, we can withdraw funds almost all over Australia, without worrying about the cost.

4 of 8 pages

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole

Nicole asked on Jul 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers.

Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice.

We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds.

For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831.

We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Sam asked on Jul 10, 2018