5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Like many reviewers, I’ve read lots of reviews to move my car from Perth to Brisbane. I decided to go with Auto Transporters and I was not disappointed. Great price, great booking process and got my car in the ETA date.
Well done team!!

Happy with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Just had the my car transported using Auto Transporters. Very happy with the outcome of how our vehicle came from Vic to Cairns. Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Happy to recommend to anyone and we will use them again.

Awesome Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Best transporting company. The car was delivered within the time frame, no damages and would recommend to anyone. A pleasure to deal with, other reviews are incorrect in my opinion.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Without delays

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Must be honest my brother Jared told me about this transporting company that he used.
I was looking for a car carrier to transport my two vehicles.
I Always look at a number of companies to compare, which I also product reviewed all my options.
This company did not have great reviews as I told my brother but compared from the other major Transporters this one I thought was good for the age of the company.
I also called to discuss the reviews and was comfortable with the results and decided to give them also ago.
I had sold my vehicle from Perth trade-in to be delivered to Melbourne and pick up my new vehicle I purchased from Melborne to be delivered back to me in Perth .
From the time of booking and to have my vehicle delivered to me in a 11 day turnaround I was completely amazed for the time of year.
Their driver called me a day before delivery to inform me that it was on its way , was a blessing before Xmas.
I would normally go off my reviews for judgement, but in this case goes to show I went with my instinct and was very pleased.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Service! Would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

This company certainly showed high standards.
They transported our 1963 Mercury. Being a very low and wide vehicle, they took the upmost care and arrived in perfect condition. I have passed on their number to many friends and have had the same great experience.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fast and reliable. Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Used them and was most impressed with their level of prompt pick up and service. Delivered my car on time. Would recommend them to anyone looking to transport a car! Well done Guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes