sydney

• 7 helpful votes

APPALLING SERVICE, TERRIBLE, *DO NOT USE THIS OUTFIT *

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Absolutely disgraceful "service"- if you can call it that. I enquired about getting my vehicle from Brisbane to Mackay- I then had no less than 3 missed calls within a 2 hour period. I paid the quoted amount then no response at all from this mob. After repeated attempts at getting an update on my car "you have called bookings" etc etc.. I called Customer service- no response..Had to threaten with Police and consumer affairs to even get a response from [name removed].. "We have had delays...breakdowns etc..." They feed you with lies and lies. They are obviously waiting to shift more vehicles in the 1 load.. I could have Flown down and driven it back if I knew...
DO NOT USE THEM! They may quote you $100 less than a well know company but it is not worth the hassle. I am paying finance on a car I haven't seen yet..

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Disappointed at every point

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

So disappointed with this company. Pick up was three days late with no explanation. Quote and invoice didn't match. Didn't deliver at the agreed time. No one knew where my car was when I was able to get through to them on the phone. Later discovered it was still in Melb two days after the delivery date scheduled it to be in Brisbane. Didn't answer the phone. Only light in the black hole was [name removed]. She knew customer service but that wasn't enough to get me out of the mess this company dropped me into by not delivering my car on time.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

No care, no responsibility

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Car was picked up from my house in great condition. Arrives destination, car badge missing,1/2 of front panel was completely shaved of paint. Need proof it was them to claim insurance?

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

No responsibility

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Car transported from Melbourne to the Gold Coast arrived three days late and damaged. Make sure you have before photographs of the entire vehicle. You will still be up for their excess of $1000. We found it almost impossible to speak to anyone, their phones constantly went to message bank, and they also do not reply readily to emails. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Don’t go near this company - terrible service and NO customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

This company took my money (gave no receipt) and said I had to pay immediately to get my car booked in. Didn’t take credit cards and never showed up to pick up car. Even after continued re scheduling still no show! Refused to refund my money. The owners of this business have been fined by court system for winding back odometers on cars, not keeping proper business financial records, bankrupting people with scams, had other businesses de registered by ASIC, taking a knife to restaurant patrons while owning a restaurant that has also failed in the past..don’t believe me? Google the owners name. [name removed] and see for yourself. Don’t entrust your car or any of your possessions to these people. Ship your car with a proper car carrier NOT a third party scammer like these people are.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Service! Would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

This company certainly showed high standards.
They transported our 1963 Mercury. Being a very low and wide vehicle, they took the upmost care and arrived in perfect condition. I have passed on their number to many friends and have had the same great experience.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Fast and reliable. Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Used them and was most impressed with their level of prompt pick up and service. Delivered my car on time. Would recommend them to anyone looking to transport a car! Well done Guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Cairns

• 3 helpful votes

Terrible, disgusting service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

This mob are screwed, they took nearly two months to get my car from nsw to fnq, the told us one the one day saying the car was getting picked up in the afternoon, we rung them the next day to see where the car was at and they had not picked it up yet, they then told us it would be picked up in about two weeks. Didn't end up getting picked up for about for weeks. They have disgusting communication, absolutely rude and disgusted by the way they communicated with us. They had been driving my car around in Sydney used nearly 470kms on the odometre, we have proof and asked for a refund on part of the cost, and they said it has no date to prove it. I have a picture of odometre the night i picked it up and it has a date on the top of the photo, lets see what he says when i send him that, stupid. Absolutely disgusted.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shailer Park

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible service and communication,

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Car transport Brisbane to Alice Springs, website says “fast, reliable, affordable, trusted, connected, safe & secure, fully insured”. Not true, not fast, not reliable, not connected to their customer!!! initial contact is can do, take your money, pick up your vehicle and then nothing, can’t get honest answers over the phone, if they even answer, staff are extremely rude, told numerous times my car was in transit to destination when in fact it had not moved since the day of initial pick up, emails go unanswered, car when it finally arrived had a smashed windscreen and damage to rear, two emails sent re damage, nil response. Worst service I have ever experienced, paid $1880 on 26/4, car collected 2/5, finally delivered 7/6. Am totally ok with this type of service taking time, not ok with lies and no communication.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes