On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

Basuc car service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Everything was nice and easy, price is very good and location is close
I would recommend and use it again

Lousy ripoff service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Jeep Cherokee 120k logbook service price great but when they come to service it sorry cant do the rear diff have to get the oil from jeep so sorry too bad but we did half your service ...now only half a service could be done. Glad I found out before using these clowns.

Simple to use website with great pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We are needing to get the following things for our car.

Oil change
Tyre rotation
Radiator leak checks

The process to book these requirements using autoguru was extremely simple with instant confirmation, and the price was actually cheaper than we thought it would be so overall the experience was second to none.

Nothing negative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I honestly don't have anything negative to say. From start to finish it's been a positive professional enjoyable experience. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

takes hassle out of my time searching

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Takes the hassle away from me, Saved time in me looking for mechanics., definitely use again, will recommend to friends,

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Consultant was professional, friendly, and did all the work for me to find a reputable mechanic in my area that accepted afterpay. She also called around, found the best quote for me, and made booking for the repairs. And even organised a rental car. Very impressed!!

Excellent service at the price quoted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Booking on the website was easy. I dropped the car off early without fuss, got a lift to work, was picked up when the job was done, and all for the quoted price.

AutoGuru is awesome! Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

AutoGuru easy to use. Listed the options and provided reviews of mechanics. Very happy with the booking process and the excellent car service. Price as per quote.

Very easy to compare and book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Very easy to compare and book. Have saved over $300 on a logbook service and the service is being done locally rather than an hour away. Will definitely use AutoGuru again. Great customer service.

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Very Happy with this service. The customer service team and the representative that assisted me went above and beyond! Super efficient and helpful. Thank you again!

So easy !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

This app was so easy to use. Everything is done for you and has the option to use Afterpay which I found great, especially this time of the year ( December)!!!! I will get all my auto work done on here from now on.

Very happy and satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I was very happy with the overall experience. My representative went the extra mile to help me. Thanks. I'll go through AutoGuru again.

Verified Customer

Very easy to use the booking system.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Very easy to use the booking system.

It allows the user to create a garage and even keep history of service records.

Lousy call centre

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The call centre is not too helpful They cancelled my loan car which was advertised when i booked it a week back just one day before the service and that too I came to know when I called them. They never called and informed me.

Wasn’t impressed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Took too long. Didn’t know what I wanted. Had to call back and forth. Would have been easier for me to call myself.

Easy to use app

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Excellent app just need a bit of twitching where it would show the availability of the mechanic, but they do ring you to let you know the availability. I just wish it would show on the app so that i can choose the mechanic which is availabe on my time

Customer Service Spectacular

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

So far so good, cannot remember the specialists name who assisted me but he was beyond helpful. Would definitely recommend

Great service and explained things in plain English

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I found my AutoGuru assistant fantastic. Everything was explained clearly and in plain English allowing me to make informed choices along the way.

second time I have used it easy and great to see pricing and availability

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

fast easy and convenient the price came up quickly as did availability of service
times making it easy to select a
time that suits me

Verified Customer

Where have you been all my life?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

This app provides an efficient way to coordinate my car servicing requirements. It's fast and reliable and puts me in touch with local mechanics nearby. Do yourself a favour, download, jump on and take a look for yourself.

1 of 52 pages

Where is the closest garage to get my car service? I’m in kellyville

Sue asked on Nov 26, 2018

Hey Sue,

Follow this link to find mechanics close to Kellyville!

Thanks for the message,

- The AutoGuru team.

Have you a Cherry dealership in Canberra Quenbeyan?

Chris asked on Oct 24, 2018

Hey Chris,

Whilst we don't specifically have a Chery dealership in Canberra, we do have a range of qualified and certified independent mechanics who are able to service and repair Chery models. If you'd like to give the Customer Support Team a call on 1300 655 661, we can help you out.

Thanks for reaching out.

- Rowan & the AutoGuru team

Hi There, I have submitted a request for a quote about a week ago and I am still waiting on a response. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Lina asked on Oct 08, 2018

Hey Lina,

I'd love to look into this for you. Were you able to provide me with the reference number or the email address you used to submit the quote?

Thanks for reaching out,