On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Love it. Highly recommend this service to others. So convenient and easy to book. Keep up the great job. Too easy.

Easy and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I stumbled on this website whilst looking for logbook service providers. The website was very easy to use and the prices were competitive with other quotes I had. I booked with a couple of clicks. Too easy!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Very informative, professional site,would recommend to my friends.gives you all the information you need to m a ke an objective decision.

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

If only I could give star ratings in the minus!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

These guys booked me, changed the price from what was offered, stuffed my appointment around - their own systems were not showing consistent prices and in the end - I was totally messed about.

I was offered a service for 157. It was a '$50 off' promotion with a wash and vacuum.

I booked online Tuesday for a Friday service. I was called that day, and advised the workshop couldn't actually fit me in, and I could have the following week. Not ideal, but ok. I ran 700km over, due to all the additional driving I had to do between.

I got to the mechanics workshop to be told they had not idea I was coming 'and this happens all the time' - so they fit me in anyhow. I emailed autoguru saying a. the workshop didn't know I was coming and b. the email sent out said the service was going to be $197. Not what I was quoted, and I certainly remember the price.

Autoguru left me high and dry pricewise, after admitting that they themselves couldn't work out what was going on with their 'live pricing' as they were now getting $170.00 in quoting the same thing.

Luckily the store doing the service honored the cost but we were both pretty dirty with Autoguru for the mess and confusion. Annnnd, my car never got washed, and had the front (not back) vacuumed.

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hey Ally, we’re disappointed that we couldn’t satisfy your expectations, as the workshop and ourselves tried our best to accommodate you. According to our system, you booked in a car service on Tue... read more »

This seems like a reasonable explainatiom - but is incorrect on a couple of keys points. The promotion was rolled into the pricing on the website. As we discussed, there was a come to you services ... read more »

Great website, great idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

This is a great idea, as we just moved into the area, and looking to find a reliable honest mechanic to look after our cars, have our car booked in for Saturday and will book in our Double Cab for the following week.

Quick & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Asked for several quotes for my car and in less than 3 days, received the best of the best of quotes at low rates and to do all that I needed done

It's fast

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

This is the first time I used this service but I'm really happy with that. It's fast and easy to book. Thank you.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Easy and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Such a simple way to book a car service. It was straight forward, showing reviews, inclusions and costs upfront. Very happy with this service.

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Never seen this before but was extremely easy to use and cheapest quote by far,. One site and a few simple questions - no more time wasting for me!

So easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

The site was very easy to use, clear and concise. It gave me a range of choices where I could service my Ford Ranger. The prices were ready in seconds. Great way to book the car in with peace of mind.

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Booking my service was simple and saved me having to make a number of phone calls, I was able to select my preferred service outlet.

quick and easy. no hassles having to call all over town for the best price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

first time using AutoGuru. it was easy and fast to find a good quote without calling all over town. thank you!

Easy way to book a log book service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

An extremely easy and quick way to find a great price for a log book service at a great price.

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hey Mike, thanks for your awesome 5 star review! So glad we helped you book your logbook service with ease and confidence and that you scored a great promo deal too :) Happy travels, Rita & the AutoGuru team

Extremely Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Extremely Happy with Mechanic Chad & the Service he did on my Navara. The Price was Very Reasonable, I would use again & recommend Auto Guru to my Friends. Thank You

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Gayle, we're absolutely stoked you had a great experience when booking a trusted mechanic on AutoGuru.com.au, and that Chad looked after you with excellent workmanship and customer service. Thanks ... read more »

Great way to save $$

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Quick efficient locally, Saving me $173 from the servicing place quote. Shame no extra promo code but happy people on the phone too

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Steph, we are so pleased we saved you time and $$$ on your car service and that our customer service team were able to assist you with a smile :) Please feel free to recommend us to friends...and s... read more »

Works a bit like an ombudsman.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Only just joined their mechanic booking agency service 14th November, been offered two quotes, accepting the second one. They're on the ball with the details! Saves time ringing around chasing quotes. Good service, thank you!

Comments
AutoGuru Official

You're most welcome, Fiery Garnet! We're super-happy to know we made booking auto services easier for you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other Aussie motorists. We ... read more »

Hammond Park, Western Australia

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I used this website for the first time to book for a car service. It was very easy to navigate through and within few minutes I was able to book it. It’s very cost effective and the upfront pricing makes it easy to decide.

Comments
AutoGuru Official

We're thrilled that you found our site so quick and easy to book in with one of our awesome mechanics, Abhi! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with other visitors too, we really d... read more »

aa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Aaaaaaaaaaaahm, thanks for your 5 star review Tom Jones! It's Not Unusual that our customers find our site easy and convenient! hehe But seriously, we're glad you had a positive booking experience ... read more »

First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Easy app and saved me ringing around.
Able to get in within 48 hours of booking online.
Very cost effective.

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hey Andrew, thanks for your awesome review! It makes us happy to know we saved you the hassle of ringing around to find trusted, local mechanics and that you were able to book in with the workshop ... read more »

Very user friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

My very reasonable quote for a BMW service was sent immediately so I booked it in for tomorrow morning.
Total time required to do all this was only few minutes.
Le Mans workshop in Templestowe SMSd the confirmation booking within 3 minutes.
Lindsay H

Comments
AutoGuru Official

So glad we were able to provide you with such a quick and convenient booking experience when it came to your BMW service, Lindsay! Hope we can help you again next time you need to book a trustworthy, local workshop. Rita & the crew at AutoGuru

1 of 14 pages