On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

Fast and no hassle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

What a sensational concept!! Eliminates wasted time and effort - simple to follow website with great follow up - how good is this

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Really Quick and so easy, lots of choices got lots of quotes back, tried a similar site only got one quote back.

AutoGuru Provide the best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Autoguru have provided the best customer experience, Great communication from start to finish, I will be using there service again.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very easy to use. Mechanic arrived on time. Love that I can use Afterpay. Will be using the service again.

Verified Customer

Fantastic service from booking staff great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

My AutoGuru agent did a tremendous job getting me booked in at the time that I needed and saved me an incredible amount of hassle! What’s better, the price was unexpectedly much cheaper than what I usually pay. My car service was fast, staff there were great and did a great job.

Great experience! A pleasure to deal with to date.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The whole process was good to go through. Initially there were no results, but after being prompted to widen the search, I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The quote was well below expected, and well down from an independent attempt on my part prior to using AutoGuru.
I would have no hesitation to recommend to friends and family.

Clutch replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Didn't know where to start, found this on google, sent away the job required, overnight had quotes and picked the cheapest and most reputable one. Job cast me less than i was quoted by other mechanics in person. System worked well. Will be using it moving forward for other work.

Perfect !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Good site to go through looking for cheap deals especially at above all mechanical in Burleigh heads , 3/3 Hutchinson’s street

Gave me a good choice of options

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Plenty of local choice, wide range of price levels. The price I got was better than dealing direct with the garage.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

This was my first experience of AutoGuru and I was surprised by how quick and easy the process was. I also made a mistake when booking and it was immediately resolved with one phone call

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fast as a turbo

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

The site was easy to read and quick to receive a reply great to be able to compare online and see more than one company at a time

Made my life easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Assisted in finding a car service facility that was suitable for my car and at a very affordable price. Also simplified the booking process

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Saved myself $150 on repairs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

The price ranges are dramatic and within 5min of using the Auto Guru website, I saved myself $150 on repairs needed on my car! As a woman I feel empowered that I didn't get ripped off by a dealership!

Easy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Easy to use, needed this ages ago while I was spending money on dealership servicing saves time and money. Much appreciated

Great comparison service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Wide range of suburbs, quick and easy to use the service, comprehensive list of features, saved over $70 from car yard mechanics quote.

Best idea ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Booking was super easy. The staff at AutoGuru were very friendly and helpful. What I love about AutoGuru is that you don’t have to go surfing on the web for so long to find a mechanic and it also shows all the reviews and the types of vehicles the mechanics have worked with. Who ever came up with AutoGuru, where have you been all my life?

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Great Service very helpful. Kept in contact with me all the way, helped to fix what was wrong with car.

Easy to Book, great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I used booked Magic Spanners, for a logbook service. Arrived in time. Great customer service. Good competitive not pricing. Will recommend this company any time.

Way to long & didn’t understand

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The consultant didn’t seem to understand what I was asking spent nearly 15 minutes trying to organise a booking & now have a six day wait so will have to go elsewhere

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hey Mah, We're sorry to hear that we couldn't help you out with booking a mechanic this time around. Unfortunately, mechanics availability doe vary, and some of the busiest mechanics on our we... read more »

Good and convienent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

It saves the hassle of comparing prices of different workshops, everything is done online, extremely value for money servicing package.

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hey Ben,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we love hearing that we removed the hassle of booking a car service.

- Rowan & the AutoGuru team

1 of 44 pages

Hi There, I have submitted a request for a quote about a week ago and I am still waiting on a response. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Lina asked on Oct 08, 2018

Answer this

Hey Lina,

I'd love to look into this for you. Were you able to provide me with the reference number or the email address you used to submit the quote?

Thanks for reaching out,

- Rowan

Hi, my quote # 86667 just wondering how much notice to get the service done? The price is $633 90000k service for the diesel Great Wall.

Shrek63 asked on Nov 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Shrek63, thanks for your query. Booking lead times depend completely on the workshop's availability. Sometimes we are able to book you in the next day, however, if the workshop is super-busy, you may have a wait of up to a week. The best way to confirm your booking is by phoning our friendly customer service team on 1300 655 661. Happy travels, the AutoGuru team