On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

So simple to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Quick and easy.... used many times and never disappointed. So give it ago. Auto Guru is there to help you

Quick and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

This online system is easy to use. It made finding a local mechanic a breeze! Looking forward to seeing how good the service is.

Makes life easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Took the hassle out of ringing around looking for advice and great price and you know that the job will be done right

Peace of Mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

As the person who has to make the decisions this site is a god send. All options are available and price is given as well. Grateful for the service.

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Made getting a quote and booking my car in for repairs incredibly simple. I work full-time and know nothing about cars so your service was perfect for me. Thanks.

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Easy to use very local macanics given for reference. Would use it again. Prices good. A few choice which allow not too much choice

Really Surprised Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

This was brilliant. I haven’t actually had my service done so can’t comment on whether the quote is accurate. But got 3 replies all quite different. Thanks for your help.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

As a single female I have been ‘ripped off’ several times for car maintenance. By using this app I was able to compare quotes and know the mechanic would be honest in his dealings with me.

Prompt, precise and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Excellent customer service, no hassle, no drama - just fabulous delivery of service confirmation. Love it! Swift and simple to use.

Honestly perfect for what was going on!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Amazing response and very helpful! Couldn’t choose any one else to go through and trust with my car! Thanks so much!!

really good & easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Very good process. Easy to follow. Good email & text confirmation & follow up processes as well. ... ... ...

Too easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

The process for booking in my car was easy from the first step. Simple questions, a wide range of local suggestions & quotes, it made it so simple to choose the offer that suited me best. Would recommend and use again.

Site is a great idea.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

The site was very easy to use. A few Mechanics to choose from. Easy to use. My Son put me onto Autoguro.

I’m very Happy with service good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I’m very happy with service good job I well stay with them I recommend people is well customer serviceing very good

Very simple to organise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I hope the service is as good as the App It was very easy and straightforward to use.I am happy I saw the add on TV

Awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Awesome service quick response - great communication with staff. Love the afterpay option also - quick and easy to put payments through.

I found it a fantastic tool to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I received a phone call to make adjustments to my query as i had some things wrong.
They made it very easy for me to change what I wanted

Easy done auto guru

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I found auto guru simple and easy to use with plenty of options for repairersand payment plans. Fantastic thank you

Super easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I found it easy to use the on line booking system. Confirmation received immediately. The various payment options are a great feature.

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hey Kat,

Thanks for your review, we're glad you had a great experience using AutoGuru.

- Rowan & the AutoGuru team

Verified Customer

So quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

The booking process is seamless and saves all the phoning around! It was also super quick and easy to call when I needed to change my service date.

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hey Belle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear about your convenient experience using AutoGuru.

- Rowan & the AutoGuru team

1 of 31 pages

Hi, my quote # 86667 just wondering how much notice to get the service done? The price is $633 90000k service for the diesel Great Wall.

Shrek63 asked on Nov 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Shrek63, thanks for your query. Booking lead times depend completely on the workshop's availability. Sometimes we are able to book you in the next day, however, if the workshop is super-busy, you may have a wait of up to a week. The best way to confirm your booking is by phoning our friendly customer service team on 1300 655 661. Happy travels, the AutoGuru team