On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

Verified Customer

simple and affordable, saves heaps..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

50% off roadworthy service not far from home. simple and easy with no force of ask you to join.
and the deal is pretty great.

Easy and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Really great to be able to just fill out a form for your booking. Easy fast and convenient. Happy with this service

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

this is the second time I have used this service and it's great! Very easy to use and finds me the best prices

Easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I found getting a quote very simple and I had a good amount of options to choose from. Pricing was clearly defind

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Helped a lot was very helpful big thumbs up I would definitely let my friends and family know about this

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Thanks for taking the time to review your booking experience, Chontelle! We're thrilled you found our site helpful and super-grateful for any word-of-mouth referrals to friends and family :) We loo... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

It was great for the inexperienced to have something to help them compare prices, and feel secure without being upselled or overcharged by salespeople. Also it's always good to be able to book something quickly and easily online!

Comments
AutoGuru Official

Hi Ebony and thanks for reviewing your booking experience with AutoGuru. We're stoked you found our site useful in finding trusted mechanics in your area and that our upfront pricing helpful :) We ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Very impressed - great service at far less cost than a dealer who always try and upsell for items not needed. Everything detailed and easy to book on line. Would recommend.

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

easy to check all quotes and choose the one I want for the best price. so quick and easy to follow. Recommend if on a budget

Great service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

So easy to book,and too review the prices and services to suit your budget and location, Autoguru are reliable and helpful.

Wide choice of Mechanics at excellent prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

As well as a wide choice of Mechanics at excellent prices, your site described what each mechanic actually does plus any extra services, such as wheel alignment, they offer free of charge.

Easy, and Quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Quick and easy booking, which showed me the best and closest options. User friendly and upfront with quotes. Would recommend

Quick booking service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

An easy and efficient way of booking a car service, painless!! A quick follow up phone call to help to ensure everything was OK with the booking.

Exellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

So convenient and useful to choose from a few options to make bookings for customers to be satisfied and happy

Verified Customer

Love this site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I was being charged a small fortune by Fiat to service my 500. Found autoguru online and it was great to see all the reviews of the mechanics , which gave me great peace of mind, and the quotes and the transparency on pricing from each mechanic - such a great and easy site to use. Will recommend to all my friends - saved $300 by finding you - thank you auto guru :)

Website is very efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Work still to be done. I am booked in for work on Monday next. I will be able to rate the service after completion.

Traralgon, Vic

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Logbook services

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Quick and uneasy to use, but should add specialist to there contacts
Eg , auto elect , auto transmission specialist ...

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Quick and easy booking

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Quick and easy booking. Great to have all the costs and locations comparison all at one go. Was looking for a simple tyre repair service, and cannot believe prices could differ so much!

Vehicle Service and Booking

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Booked in quite easily. I haven't had the service yet. Maybe the review part should be done after the service has been completed.

Newcastle

I love this service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I really find this an easy service to use and just makes life easy - I don't have to run around getting quotes

Handy online service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Haven't had the service yet but the online booking is very handy! Will definitely use this in future and recommend it to friends and family :)

1 of 11 pages