Great experience!! Highly Recommended!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Lana provided a great working environment where you felt comfortable and at ease knowing that you could speak to her about anything and ask questions about the subject matter without a drama or making you feel like you were a bit of a dummy. Our class was a mix of fun and learning. Highly Recommend anyone interested in taking up one of Lanas' classes to do so.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2016

I appreciate the extra effort given to me so I could get a real insights into the industry. Matt was so helpful and friendly

Course review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2016

Recently I completed my TAE with Axiom College due to work and family commitments this took a period of time but the support and encouragement was fantastic, particularly educator Lana. Part of my course was in a block at the college and the educator was Mike he was an excellent teacher. Overall my experience with Axiom College from my contact with student services and with the educators has been great. Now I hope to complete my LLN course with Axiom college.

Great Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

A big thank you to AXiOM College, especially to Lana for the support and that gentle push at the end to make sure I carried on to completion.
Again thank you.

A great facilitator makes all the difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the teaching and learning from Axiom. Great support, great facilitator and exceptional service. Thank you Lana - the delivery was fun and practical examples given.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awful...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2016

The assessments were poorly written, and the student support services were awful, would recommend you avoid if possible. Teacher was unwilling to provide adequate assistance, and calls to general inquiries were always handled rudely

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Diploma of Business

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2016

I did a Dip of Business and had Lana as my teacher. Lana was always available and gave great feedback. I fely confident knowing Lana was there for me.

Verified Customer

Studying again.......Loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

I have loved studying again as a mature student. Lana has supported me all the way.
The Diploma of Human Resources Management which I completed online was well delivered, challenging - but manageable.
It is just so rewarding to have successfully completed my studies. Thank you Lana and the girls on the Help Desk, always helpful and encouraging.

Lana was so supportive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2016

A big thank you to Lana for all the support she gave us during the class, I got so much achieved during the week and meet some really nice people. I could not have done it without you though Lana, thanks again. :-)

Julie :-)

Thank you Lana for your perseverence and patience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2016

It took me awhile to complete my course due to a lack of work resources, but Lana never gave up on me. Eventually, I found a way around the problem and achieved a successful completion. Due to her enthusiasm, support and belief in the individuals in her classes, Lana keeps the momentum going. Constructive feedback was given until the correct result was found at every step, so I really know I've reached competence upon completion of the course in the end.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2016

Biggest thanks to the most supportive assessor I have ever met, Lana. The encouragement is just as important as the commitment, and both are supported here. Fantastic, up to date and achievable courses. Biggest thanks and will encourage others to go through AXiOM as well.

Excellence from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2016

I completed TAE five years ago with Axiom at a 9 day course in Townsville and have just completed the LLN unit as it has recently been added to the course. I would highly recommend Axiom as my experience both times were excellent. Enrollment was very easy & fast with extremely friendly & helpful staff only too happy to help & Lana was excellent also, very easy to communicate with & very supportive. Excellent from start to finish.

Great training experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2016

I have just received the news that I have completed my Cert IV in training Axiom.... Woohoo !…. I attended a 5 day course in Brisbane late last year. I had a great facilitator - Lana who I recommend. The content was well covered by Lana and matched by her determination to support me when I put in the effort. Lana's energy is genuine along with her care and concern for her students to succeed.

Great course. Great trainer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2016

Just completed the 5 day TAE with Lana in Townsville. Highly recommend this mode of study. Lana's approach was a great example of what great training delivery looks like. Course was well structured and resources user friendly. If you want to get your TAE qualification this is the only way to go. #lanaiskindaawesome

Verified Customer

Fantastic supportive trainer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2016

I have just completed my Diploma of Human Resources Management and I cannot thank Lana Corby enough for her continuous support. Lana is an absolute treasure, if I needed some extra guidance she was always available to help and put things in to a context that I could easily understand and relate using my own experiences.
Being use to classroom style learning, this was my first experience of online education at a diploma level. Without the support of Lana I would’ve seriously struggled with adapting to this new approach of learning.

Highly recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2016

I highly recommend axiom college for their high standard of content delivery also a big thank you to my trainer lana she was very knowledgeable and guided me the right direction! So happy I passed TAE now I'm on too bigger and better things

Brilliant Trainer - Excellent example to aspire to be like!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2015

I recently attended the 5 day face-to-face course at Axiom's Milton College for the Cert IV in Training and Assessment.

My trainer was Lana Corby and she's fantastic! She is everything you want to be as a trainer yourself - highly engaging, excellent subject knowledge, and very approachable.

On day one she gives a great global outline of what is required to achieve your TAE certificate and how you will be able to do so. You will need to dedicate your time and effort to completing the TAE but Lana is the right person to help you along the way.

The great administration and student support services team help complement this brilliant trainer and I highly recommend Axiom College.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Bad College

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

I have been enrolled in TAE Certificate IV but I think that Axiom does not give any help or support to the student. I paid $1000.00 to study this course but not been able to complete to major family crisis. I recently called [name removed] as they are advertising that I could re-commence the course but it is still a money making business. I would advise other students please do not enroll with Axiom College.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent - highly recommend the 5 day face to face TAE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2015

I completed my Cert 4 in TAE with Axiom College in Townsville and it was a fantastic experience. We had an awesome group of students and a wonderful trainer Lana . She explained everything in a way that was easy to understand, was able to have a laugh and a joke with us whilst still keeping us on track to ensure we finished the course on time.

I had previously started my TAE with another RTO online and found Axiom's units to be much easier to understand. The length of time when marking assessments was also very quick (1 to 2 days) whereas the online RTO took over 30 working days which was ridiculous.

I would highly recommend the face to face 5 day course to anyone thinking of studying their TAE.

Best teacher ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2015

When the goal is to gain a certificate IV in TAE, Lana is the bridge. I cannot imagine getting through this course without having had such an energetic and engaging teacher.

I am thankful for the speed of the course. 5 days was a good amount of time to knuckle down and get it done.

The content was relevant and explained in an easy to understand manner and the school was professional and well catered.

Thank you for providing such a well presented course!

1 of 3 pages