Review rating:

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Ash and his team were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and he knew exactly what was needed to be done to make the move as easy as possible .
Ash was professional and always contactable with a polite and helpful response.
I highly recommend ANZ Removals to anyone. thanks again Ash

AZN Removers Are Your Preferred Service Provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Best removalists I've ever used. Fast, efficient, careful, respectful and competitively priced. They made everything easy.

They listened and did what was needed with no prompting. A head above the rest.

Will definitely use next time I need moving. Highly recommend.

Exceptional removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

ANZ Removals are a very professional Removalist company. The care and handling of my furniture was second to none. I would and have recommended them to friends as my experience with them was exceptional. Thanks again Ash for a job well done!

• 4 helpful votes

Exceptional Removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

So glad a friend pointed me in the direction of AZN for my move! My partner and I were both very impressed - these guys are easily the best moving men I've ever come across. Ash was an excellent communicator, and during the move both guys were courteous, professional and efficient. (And strong!) I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know. Thanks again, AZN. See you next time I move :)

Professional and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Ash and his team helped us move today. Faultless in everything they did and extremely impressive from start to finish. They handled everything effortlessly and completed the job remarkably quickly. Highly recommended and will refer to others.

Top removalist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

I've moved 6 times in the last 10 years and these guys are the best I've seen. Great communication, on time, delivers as planned.
They will be doing my next move for sure

Top Removal Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

Ash and Calum did a fantastic job, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend these guys to family and friends. On time, fast and efficient - they worked tirelessly to ensure our move was completed.

Use AZN Removals and you won’t be disappointed.

Took the stress out of moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2016

These guys came highly recommended and we weren't disappointed! Lightening quick, super friendly and accommodating I would recommend them to anyone moving! They took care of everything on the lead up to the move and and our funiture on the day!

Best Removal Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2016

Ash and Cal are professional, curtious and extremely efficient.

They make a the stressful time of moving a pleasant experience.

Really can't recommend them enough and I have moved a number of times.

Ric

Fast, efficient, professional and reasonable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

AZN removals were fantastic. I needed my two bedroom unit moved from Sydney to Orange and they were great. The boys knew what they were doing and got stuck in and moved quickly and very carefully. Would absolutely recommend them and use them again.

Best removalists in Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

This guys are awesome! By far the easiest move I've had. So professional and friendly. Nothing was a problem. From now on I will only recommend and use AZN Removals.

Made our move perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2016

Upfront, honest and lovely guys plus rates were spot on without any addons - we will definitely be only using you guys in the future and recommending to all!!! Great service and super quick!

Professional, efficient, friendly and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2016

ANZ removals were professional, efficient, friendly and affordable! They took care of our belongings as if they were there own. They were reliable and overall great to work with from start to finish. Highly recommended.

The best removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2016

Today I had the pleasure of dealing with the boys st AZN Removals at Coogee. I give them 5 stars for such efficient and professional work and so courteous. Would highly recommend them and will absolutely use their services again.

I could'nt recommend AZN Removals more highly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Extra-careful with my possessions.The van was well set-up.They arrived on time and worked hard to get the job done within the quoted time. Friendly and polite, with a 'can-do' attitude.

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2016

Thanks lads for a great job today , everything unmarked due to wrapping up my leather lounge in plastic on this rainy day . Great service and very polite . thanks again

Private message

Reliable & professional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2016

AZN Removals did an excellent job when we moved from our apartment. They were swift, careful, courteous and made our day easy. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a removalist.

AZN Removals Perform Miracles

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

I was fortunate enough to have Ash and Callum from AZN Removals for my recent move. As a working single mum I was woefully unprepared but these two performed miracles on getting me relocated speedily. Thanks guys - highly recommended. Maree Claudia and Nina!

sydney

• 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Professional Removalist

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2016

We are so glad to have AZN Removals recommended to us and we did not expect to see a young guy with such professionalism. He and his work mate performed the job in great care and attention, we are very happy that we have the right people. We would like to extend our appreciation to them and also recommend their service to people looking for removing company.