Review rating:

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Excellent Quality and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Building with B1 Homes was an enjoyable and smooth experience. From the very beginning, even before officially signing up, the staff were so helpful in providing information and ideas about building for the first time. Sorting out plans in the first few weeks of signing up was lots of back and forth emails, but B1 Homes listened to all my ideas and input, made changes where possible, and ensured that I ended up with a plan that I loved! Prestart was also a very smooth process.
Communication throughout the build was always prompt, whether via phone or email. B1 Homes noted that I preferred communication via email and, where possible, ensured they contacted me in this form. Early on in the process of the build, I had some finance queries and confusion; although it wasn't directly related to B1 Homes, they were most willing to chat to me about my concerns and have a look to see if they could work it out. The customer service at this time was above and beyond expected level.
The build took approximately 5 and a half months from when the slab was poured to handover. I was very impressed with the workmanship and found only a few minor things to be fixed at final inspection. I had 2 different site supervisors during the course of the build; both were very friendly and helpful. It was always easy to get in contact with B1 and the site supervisor if I had any questions along the way. I had 3 onsite meetings, all of which were arranged to accommodate my schedule. In the last few weeks of the build, B1 Homes emailed me weekly updates to let me know what stage the house was up to and what would be happening in the next week. This was very informative and it was great to know what was going on inside.
The only issue that arose at the end of this build was the plastering not being finished very smoothly. Therefore, once my painter came in after handover, he had to do extra sanding to ensure a quality finish. Unfortunately, I didn't know this at my final inspection. It's also a shame B1 Homes won't let you bring a painter in during the build before the floor coverings have been put down.
Finally, all the staff that I dealt with during the build were friendly, extremely helpful and professional, and I am certain that building my first home would not have been such an enjoyable or smooth process if it weren't for them. I am very pleased with the final product and would definitely recommend building with B1 Homes.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Such an enjoyable experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I started out with trepidation as I had never built a house before and I had heard such negative comments, but my experience was so positive, I enjoyed it all, it was great to watch it taking shape and the finished result is just what I wanted and I am so thrilled with it.

Adrian the site supervisor was just amazing, him and his team were the key factors in making it such an easy and enjoyable experience, nothing was too much trouble or to difficult and always so helpful.

Stacey done a wonderful job in planning what I wanted and all the team were great and I would most definitely recommend B1 Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

When deciding to build my first house I was a little apprehensive at first as I was a first home buyer and had no idea where to start. After meeting a few different sales representatives from a few different builders, I decided that B1 Homes would be the perfect builder for me. Damien, the sales representative for B1 Homes, was exceptional! Damien went above and beyond to ensure I understood the whole building process and prepared me for what to expect before, during and after construction. Damien not only did a great job helping me with my house design but also took the step further to help me obtain a block of land and introduced me to his finance broker John Russie, who was also exceptional throughout the whole process. The communication and enthusiasm from both Damien and John were second to none and I am very grateful for the hard work they put in for me.

Pre start with Pam was also amazing. Pam's friendly and professional attitude made the pre-start process a breeze. Pam's product knowledge and ability to help with design/colour selections made decision making easy and comfortable. Pam was extremely helpful and professional.

Wanda, my client liaison was no different, providing me with constant communication throughout the construction stage. Wanda was always willing to help and her friendly and professional attitude made my experience much easier and stress free.

The overall build quality was great, with no complaints regarding the workmanship and customer service provided by the team at B1 Homes. I would highly recommend B1 Homes to anyone who wishes to build.

Thank you so much to the team at B1 Homes!

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Perfection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Where to start?

My Husband Steve and I have a young family and we are first time home owners and builders, all the time you hear all the horror stories about building and how so much can go wrong.

We met with a B1 sales rep who was a friend of a friend and he pointed us in all the right directions. Signed us up and started what we thought would be a long and stressful journey, well we were so WRONG.

From Pre start with Tanya ( omg all the glorious selections, the colours, the quality )to Wanda our amazing Client Liaison officer, to Mal and Gavin our Site supervisors has been a smooth ride.

Tanya was welcoming and kind, we loved how warm she was towards our 18 month old so that was a massive bonus for us.

Wanda, is friendly and always beyond happy to help.

Mal and Gavin are phenomenal supers, super attentive and on the ball, if something went wrong they would already have plans set in motion to have the situation rectified, when some rat stole some electrical items from the garage, cut into live power and stole the gas metre B1 Homes were on it straight away and informed us asap and told us that it's ok, thing had already been take care of and it wouldn't stop anything.

We even got to meet Mr Jim Holland the GM of B1 Homes and he is so nice and down to earth and has no problem listening to and answering any questions you might have.

The Tradies that have built our home have done a truly fantastic job, everything is the top quality and finish.

The journey of building our home has been so insanely different to what we pictured, and it is down to the magnificent team at B1.

Thank you for making it a stress free process from start to finish, we have already recommended you to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Steve & Alleesha

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Steve & Alleesha, Wow, thanks for the fantastic review, always good to hear that the team at B1 Homes have met all your expectations, it is one of the biggest investments we make and very str... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Best experience I have ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Right from day one when I first met Damien everything was just perfect, he was extremely friendly, helpful and professional finding the best block and estate for me. I couldn't have asked for a better home design from damien. Even when I had a few hiccups with my finance Damien and my broker John sorted every issue out for me with constant communication from them both.
My pre start consultant Pam was incredible on designing my home although I had no idea what I wanted she made it so easy and did all the hard work, even designing little things like raising the shower head because I am tall and hiding the laundry taps. Things that pove that she really cares about her clients and likes to help.
Wanda has been awesome and so helpful and again constant communication from her with updates on my home and was more than happy to help when I kept changing items on the plans.
Adrian is clearly fantastic at his job as my final inspection was a breeze I couldn't find a single fault with my finished home and he was extremely helpful on the many questions I had for him. As for the quality and speed of the of the build I dont think I could rate it high enough, there was never a single fault with anything and everything was done with such professionalism and turned out so amazing and was less than 4 months build time! My experience with B1 Homes has been excellent and they made building my first home exciting and easy. I would rate them an easy 10 out of 10 stars.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

The quality of the build was excellent, all the staff are friendly and very helpfull through out the build. I was always kept in the loop with everything that was going on and anything i wanted changed or any ideas i had B1 made it happen. Even after my house has been built any tiny things that ive noticed B1 has straight away sent someone out to have a look and rectify it.
I highly recommend B1 to anyone who wants to build.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Josh,

Great result, thanks for your positive review and super happy that we have met your expectations, i will pass on your kind words to all the staff at B1 Homes, we wish you many great years in your new Home.

Regards Jim.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Excellent Quality and Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

We absolutely loved building through B1 homes. From the very beginning to the key hand over, the team and staff eased all of our concerns and worked to high level of professionalism and customer care. As someone who works in the building industry, I can say I highly recommend B1.
Our finance process turned out to be a little bit rocky with the company we opted to go through and as a result, our build process ended up taking 18 months. However, B1 assisted us in rectifying the strung out finance process by working efficiently to get our first home and dream home built as fast as possible.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jamie and Charlotte,
That is fantastic news, it is a stressful time building the family home, I am glad we assisted you in a smooth building process and thank you on behalf of all the staff at B1 Homes for your fantastic review.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Good Service/Support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Good Service/Support from B1 homes.
We had an ongoing electrical issues in which B1 Home stepped up and eliminated all our doubts by re inspecting our electrical side. We had the manager on site who wished to discuss the issue in person and after the meeting we are 100% happy with the outcome.
Thanks to B1 Homes for the clarification and satisfaction.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jaz and Virinda,
Thanks for your time today, glad that we have have resolved the issue, great result. B1Homes wish you both many happy years in your new Home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

We are so happy to be able to move into our new house....still can`t believed it!! So loved it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

It was good workmanship except the finishing of the wall plastering just above the floor level. Maybe a little bit of care should do the trick .
Yes, it was well managed, Our site supervisor was quite good with his job. Keep up the good job Ian.
The customer service is pretty good... Though we have our short moment of disappointment.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Thank you for your positive review, I will follow up and ensure they the plaster work is addressed, I will pass on your comments to all the staff at B1Homes,

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Hassel Free Building

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Just finished building with B1 homes and found the whole process from start to finish an enjoyable stress free experience. Sam Gusic the sales rep we signed up with is simply outstanding at his job, I would recommend sam to anyone without any hesitation. Candice was great with her updates and we were never left wanting. Gavin our site supervisor knows his stuff and took any stress out of the building process .Gavin has a good bunch of contractors who under his direction just got on with there jobs while maintaining quality through out the build. Its always hard finding a balance between price and quality and can honestly say with the B1 team we got both , without a doubt we would put our trust in them again. A well deserved reputation and a great team. Much thanks for a great build.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Brendan,

Great result, always pleasing that the team have met expectations,
I will pass on your great review to all the staff and we all wish you many happy years in your lovely B1 Home

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Our build with B1 Homes was extremely easy and enjoyable. We were building our first home and were provided with great communication throughout. We had one problem with our render colour but this was sorted out within a couple of days - I could not believe how fast they dealt with it! We had an independent inspection upon completion and they found no faults and were extremely impressed with the quality of the build. I would definitely recommend B1 to anyone looking to build. We had a great overall experience from our initial sales person, Kaluba to our Construction Supervisor, Ian and our pre start consultant was superb!

Stress-free experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

As first time home builders, we were expecting our share of trouble but everything was smoothly handled from start to finish. Everyone at B1 was professional and friendly, and any problems were dealt with without delay. Glen helped us choose a plan without being pushy and checked back with our progress long after his job was done. Candice patiently answered all our questions and supplied us with regular updates, and our site supervisor Gavin was awesome, upfront about every aspect of the build and eager to see us happy with the house (and we are!). A very customer-oriented company that deserves its good reputation.

Love my amazing home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

From the day i signed up B1 has been amazing, Emma was so patient with me and answered all my questions very efficiently as i was a first home builder, she did an amazing job with my floor plan and i love it! Throughout the build my supa Adrian was a legend, if there was a problem it was fixed straight away and my house looks absolutely beautiful, i couldn't be happier! The communication between Adrian and Candice was great and i was always kept in the loop with what was going on. B1 homes is very professional and the build time is spectacular, i would highly recommend building your home with them :-) Thanks Guys!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jessica, Amazing result, thank you for your great review, good to see that you had an amazing experience with your home build, i am sure the staff will love reading your positive review and t... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Soo happy to move in our new house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

B1 Homes made for us unique design of our home.
All the building process been done smooth.
We've got the keys earlier than were expected.
Big thanks to B1 Home's team worked with us, especially to Kane, Pam, Candice and our building manager Ian.
I do recommend B1 home to everyone who wants to build a nice home.

B1 Homes is good reliably company.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jefim and Jaana, Thank you for your positive review, always good to hear that we are meeting our clients expectations and your build process was a smooth one. I will be pass on your comment... read more »

Top Team, Top Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

As a First Home Buyer it was a new experience but the team at B1 took the time to explain everything and have the patience to put up with the repetitive questions I had. The sales team was not pushy and did what they could to get me a newly titled block. During the build my Supervisor Matt, was taking the time to make sure everything went off with no issues and made the build so quick I got in for Christmas. Every detail of the house was completed and any issues were fixed with no problem. The customer service was just top notch and kept in contact at all times and could not ask for any less.
If I ever build again, B1 will be the first call.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Callum, Thank you for the awesome review, i will pass it onto the staff at B1 Homes, its always good to hear that our staff have made your fist time build a pleasurable one, very stressful ti... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

The same says it all, B1, Build One.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Our home was finished off very nicely and we can not fault the communication between B1 supervisor Matt and ourselves. The customer service from the office was flawless and we couldn't have asked for better.
We had many special requests which were all met without question and the outstanding workmanship shows with the many comments we have received about the quality of the house and its stand out features.
We would not hesitate to build with B1 again and would highly recommend.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi CK K,

Thank you for the awesome review, always pleasing to hear we meet our clients expectations.
i will pass on your comments to all our staff and we wish you many happy years in your new B1 home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Absolutely Flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

In all honesty B1 should change their name to A1 as the entire experience was just that, A1. I cant thank the team at B1 Homes enough, they promised and delivered on those promises and more.

The sales rep Ahmed was head and shoulders above all the other reps from builders we spoke with and was the main reason we chose B1. His knowledge of the process from the get go made us feel comfortable dealing with him. He answered all our questions in a timely manner no matter how silly or small they were and was completely upfront and honest about everything. He helped us find the perfect block, sent us multiple sketches and designs for our home and gave us some great ideas to add. Seriously cannot thank him enough for his tireless efforts and time he spent with us, i am sure anyone who deals with him will say the same. Huge asset to the B1 Homes team.

Our client liaison Candice was great to deal with and was always happy to answer our queries. She always kept us in the loop and made us aware of what was going on. She took multiple calls and questions from us and never made us feel like we shouldnt be asking.

The site supervisor Ian was brilliant and delivered an awesome final product. He was prompt and extremely well organised. The entire build process was silky smooth and everything flowed perfectly. It never felt like we had any wasted days where nothing was being done. All trades and the quality of work was flawless, without a doubt one of the best site supervisors out there. The guy is a superstar!

We are loving our home and thank the entire team at B1. We will definitely be back for our next build.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Mazen and Reem, Thank you for the fantastic review, great to see that your experience with our team was one to remember for all the right reasons, the staff will be over the moon to read your... read more »

Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I cannot recommend B1 Homes highly enough, they were amazing from the beginning and throughout! Their Sales Team were non-pushy and more than happy to find a plot of land that suited me, and not in the middle of nowhere. They were also more than happy to make any modifications that I wanted, including going from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. My Prestart Meeting was a breeze and Tanya was a great help, full of knowledge and recommendations for the design of my house. As soon as the slab went down, my Client Liaison Candice, was extremely helpful & sent weekly updates which I thought was fantastic! Even when I spotted there was a mistake where my oven was going at my tiling meeting, my Site Manager Adrian was already on the case and getting it fixed, as well as fixing any minor details after the PCI Meeting. Overall, the whole experience was a delight and I will definitely be recommending B1 Homes in the future :) Thank you again and I cannot wait to move into my new home soon!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Charlotte, Thank you for the fantastic review and for recomending B1 Homes to your friends, good to see that we could modify our plans to suit your needs, always a stressful time at Prestart... read more »

Perfect first home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

When I decided to build my own home on my own I was extremely nervous and was so anxious due to all the issues people have when they build their own home. But I have to say I have had the best experience and cannot fault B1 Homes.

It all started when I went to B1 Homes office in Osbourne Park, to start the receptionist was lovely, very friendly and chatty and put me instantly at ease. I then met with Glen who by some miracle and with the help of the home designers behind the scene designed my perfect first home with everything I asked for on an extremely tight budget. Even finding land for me to build on. I also should mention how grateful I am to the Managers of B1 Homes that approved many discounts for me throughout the build. Vicky organised the finance for me and took all the stress out of that, she was great!!

I then met Tanya for my pre-start and she was great! Given I had never done this before she gave me loads of tips and ideas to ensure the house was perfect inside and out! What I really appreciated was despite it been a long day by the end of it I knew exactly what extras I was having and how much they were going to cost me. I then dealt with Wanda the pre-start assistance, who I can’t thank enough for her patience through my many phone calls, emails and pre-start alterations. Not once did she ever sound frustrated, irritated or annoyed with me, she was always lovely and had a smile on her face.

We then come to the build, I cannot tell you how anxious, stressed and nervous I was about this part, especially doing it all on my own, but Adrian my Site Manager was awesome! from the moment we met to the end. He went above and beyond his role to ensure my house came together perfectly, even picking up on faults (only ever minor ones) even before I did! I can’t tell you how much he eased my anxiety and stress throughout the whole build. All the tradies I bumped into when I went for a sneaky look at the house were lovely and friendly and did a top job. The build was also completed in 17 weeks. The whole thing from signing the initial paperwork to been handed the keys took less than 12 months. B1 homes promised me I would be in for Christmas and I will be!!!

If I ever build again I will build with B1 homes, and I will wait months if I have to to have Adrian as my Site Manager again.

Great Job B1 Homes I will certainly be recommending you.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Becky, Fantastic feedback, building a new home is a stressful time and the Staff at B1 Homes work very hard to make the build as easy as possible, I appreciate you recommending us to your fri... read more »

Mahebourg

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Very very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

During the build we had a few minor problems which were immediately corrected by our very competent Site Manager Adrian. We had a 20 week guaranteed build which Adrian managed to complete in 17 weeks, very impressive. For the ‘walk through’ I took my Son-in-law along who is a builder by trade and between the two of us we could not find anything wrong which is amazing as you think you would find at least SOMETHING wrong, especially on a newly constructed house. The tiling, rendering, brickwork everything was faultless. Throughout the build I was updated with every stage which I greatly appreciated as I was not always around to monitor the build.

As far as customer service, Stacey was the one who sold us B1 Holmes. We met her at one of the Display Holmes and found her to be extremely friendly, patient and knows her job well. This was our first build and I changed the design four or five times and this is where her patience came in, asking her some of the most daft questions, however, she sat us down and went through everything so that we understood exactly what we could and couldn’t do, a big Thank You. We were then introduced to Pam who took us through the Pre Start. Pam made the whole process very easy for us with her expertise and advice and gave us a lot of tips with regard to building a house which we would have never have thought about and we took her advice with great results. We then dealt with Candice the Liaison Officer who took us through to the end. As I was overseas for most of the build, she kept us fully informed of every aspect of the build, construction, finance, legal and replied to my numerous emails promptly, which is always nice, can’t thank her enough.

In conclusion, it was a very nice experience working with B1 Holmes staff and I would recommend them to anyone, thank you very much.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Keith, Great result for all, always pleasing when we have other builders giving us positive feedback on our constuction finish, The staff work very hard to ensure you have regular updates on ... read more »

1 of 4 pages