Review rating:

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

If you wanting to build, build with these guys.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

From start to end, we have not had a single issue.
Everyone at B1 are helpful and kind and will do anything for you. This whole experience was a breeze and I'd love to do it again. The quality of our new home is outstanding. From the day our slab was laid until the keys were in our hands took 18 weeks. I absolutely love our new home. I would highly recommend you build with B1 homes.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Hayley and Joshua, Thanks for your positve review, always great to hear our clients had a good experience in building their new Home, the Staff at B1 Homes work hard to make your dream a real... read more »

Thank you B1!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I set myself a goal early this year to try and build my first home. I feel blessed that B1 was the the first display home I walked into on Cinnamon Rd in Dayton where there are so many to look at. This is where I met Colin Giuffre who I instantly clicked and felt at ease with. He answered all my questions honestly, took me to see land the next day and has kept in touch with me through this whole process. He has helped me fix any issues I've had along the way. I want to thank you Colin because from the start it felt like you genuinely had my best interest at heart and that meant so much to me especially taking this huge step in my life which I've had no previous experience with. Buying your first house can be a little scary but I'm so glad I did it. Thanks Colin for making it run so smoothly to me. I am a homeowner now, crazy!
Thank you as well to everybody else from the B1 Homes team who I've had contact with along the way. A truly professional company and I wouldn't hesitate to build with B1 again.

Kristy

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Kristy, Great review thank you from all the staff, i am glad that we met your expectation and your build went smoothly, will be sure to pass on your review to the Staff, once again thanks fo... read more »

Happy with the outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

The house was built this year and must say that we are happy with the outcome The build quality was pretty good. The building supervisor Ian is well presented, organized and responsive. The customer support/ client liaison team Natasha, Pam & Candice are brilliant professional and never had any communication issues, responded to all my emails. My wife and I believe we made a good choice by going with B1 and also we are happy that we have had a great team of people working together. Thanks you and Best Regards

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Nash and Angelique,
Thanks you for your positive review, its always great to hear that we meet our clients expectations, i will pass on your review to all the staff and we wish you many happy years in your new B1 Home.

• 1 comment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We builded 5 homes, and I have to say, B1 Homes is outstanding, the best experience we had, starting from the sale through to prestart, and construction , absolutely amazing, thanks to Brock, Pam , Candice, Karen and our awesome supervisor Ian Brown, who has been reliable and very responsive, we're super happy and can't wait for that key

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your positive review, thats good news that we have ranked highly among the other 5 homes you have built, will pass on your comments to all the staff and wish you many happy years ahead in your new B1 Home.

Regards Jim

Thank you Jim, we love the house, and all the workmanship, supervision, office staff, has been amazing, we have and will proudly recommend you, and definitely choose B1 Homes, if we decide to build again, have an awesome day, Rose!

Thanks Rose, Awsome result for all

Amazing First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

As first home owners, B1 has provided good quality customer service. The process from start to finish has been smooth and the build time was much quicker than expected which is great! Glen was really helpful, attentive and always answered my questions. Candice out client liaison has been great with regular updates on the building process and Adrian our site supervisor has good attention to detail in making sure all the finishes and work was completed up to standard. B1 homes has been amazing and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks very much for everything.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Taity, Thanks for the positive review, its always good to hear people talking about our Homes , the staff work tirelesly to get the results, i will be sure to pass on your comments, all the sta... read more »

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I have been so impressed with the service provided by B1 Homes, the quality build and workmanship and how quickly I have been able to get into my beautiful new home. The whole process from planning to prestart and the building process was such a great experience and exceeded all of my expectations. The site supervisor Gavin was so knowledgeable and helpful and every question I had was answered with a smile. I never felt like I was asking a silly question and my experience in dealing with Gavin was truly fantastic. Candice, the client liaison was super efficient, always providing updates so I was aware of what was happening at each stage. I am so appreciative of the service provided by Gavin, Candice and the all the team at B1 homes and for making my first experience of building a home such a pleasant and memorable one. I have already recommended B1 Homes to anyone who is looking for a great experience with a quality home built in a short amount of time with great customer service and support. Thanks so much again to all the team. You are awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Awesome, Hi Danielle that is a fantastic review, the staff will be stoked to read your positive comments, I would like to thank you for recommending us to your friends and we wish you many years o... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

! ! ! SIMPLY AMAZING ! ! !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

As a first home builders with no clue what is ahead of us we were very impressed with the quality of service B1 homes has given us since the day one. Every question we had was answered and the whole experience from the planning stage throughout building process until the finish was absolutely faultless and everything went beyond expectations. Going to prestart we already had so many changes we wanted to make from our original plan and Pam helped us with some great functional ideas and even though I had changed my mind at the end of the meeting, after she spent nearly an hour redrawing the kitchen layout, to go back to original she handled this so professionally as I know I was a very painful client then so a huge thankyou for that :) No too long after we had our slab down and first meeting with our supervisor Adrian at the brick work stage, he was very knowledgeable and happy to answer every question we had and yeah we had a tonnes of them..Candice, our client liaison, has been fabulous with her weekly updates we never had to contact anyone as we always new exactly what is happening and what is next to come. Thankyou B1 HOMES for our amazing home. Wake up every morning with a feeling of living in 5* hotel once I walk into our en-suite. We will sure recommend you to anyone who would like a high quality and affordable home that is built in no time. Very very impressed so keep up the great work you do !!!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Hana,

that's Amazing review, the team at B1 Homes will love reading your positive review, and I thank you on behalf of all the staff, we wish you many happy years in your new B1 Home

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2016

Quiet good for a first home buyers company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I found that the build quality of the house was quiet good, but it seemed to have been built a bit to fast ! The build was managed quiet well, B1 homes made 9 different variations which was frustrating for myself as I had already picked what I wanted in pre-start. Customer service was not to bad, we found that Kathleen service was outstanding we liaised with her several times. Kane was the first person I spoke to threw b1homes online chat option, he helped us get in touch with the broker and also helped us plan our perfect home, even though I came up with the perfect design he gave us so many different ideas. Pre-start was good apart from the lady not really giving us much ideas, she seemed bored. Our building Supervisor Ian, was very helpful and supportive threw the build, found him to be highly professional.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jamie, Thanks for the positive review, not that often that we get told we build to Fast, we guarantee 20 week build on most of our contracts. I will pass on your positive comments to the staf... read more »

Our Awesome B1 Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Our amazing B1 team - impeccable from start to finish.
Damien our design and sale consultant, was very approachable and always willing to make changes to our design inorder to achieve our desired outcome.
Pam our prestart consultant was extremely knowledgeable and when we fell short on our choices, she was able to easily advise us on which products worked well together.
Our 'Awesome ' client liaison Candice was very efficient in responding to emails and calls regarding all aspects of the build, which kept us informed and at ease knowing that everything was running smoothly and ahead of schedule.
Matt our Build supervisor was extremely experienced and meticulous, making sure that quality and timelines were always met.
A MASSIVE Thanks to the entire B1 team,for a job well done and making our first home dream a reality.

Best Regards,
Craig & Family

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Craig, Thank you for your awesome review, its always good to hear that we have given you a good level of service and turned your dream into a reality, The staff at B1 Homes will be happy to h... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Perfect First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We have had a beyond amazing experience in building our first home. The workmanship throughout the house is very impressive and can not be faulted. It certainly doesn't feel like a typical first home. We consider ourselves to be incredibly lucky to be able to live in such a lovely first home. The management of the build was also fantastic. Our supervisor, Matt, was very open and approachable. He was always happy to listen to suggestions, answer questions and inform of us of the progression. Matt was very personable and ensured we were only given the best. Each stage of the build ran smoothly and quickly. We were always surprised to see how quickly a stage was completed, but also how well it was done. B1's Customer service was also great from all staff involved. Emails were always responded to within 24 hours and all questions were answered at length. It certainly made us feel less stressed about the process and knew we were being looked after. We will certainly be recommending B1 to those looking at building.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Sean and Alisha, Fantastic news and a great result for all, Matt works tirelessly to ensure B1 homes deliver a great product. I will pass on your positive comments to all the staff and wish y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Reliable builder and great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Thank you B1 homes for excellent workmanship! I choose the right builder for a first home buyer like us without any knowledge what to do but you help us throughout the process, updating us on a regular basis.Thanks to the sales consultant Harry, pre start Pam, Natasha, Candice and most especially to supervisor Gavin for the job well done at 16 weeks we got our keys,very happy customer here! I will definitely recommend B1 Homes to others!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Ronel and Mary, Fantastic feedback, building a new home is a stressful time and the Staff at B1 Homes work very hard to make the build as easy as possible, I appreciate you recommending us ... read more »

Amazing experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

This was our first home and we cannot fault the process. There was support from the start right until the end. We have to thank our sales consultant, Kane, Natasha and Candice for looking after us, our pre-start consultant, Rachel and finally, Adrian our building supervisor. From the start right through to the end - AMAZING, we have no other words. We are so happy with the workmanship and quality of build, and it was extremely quick. True to their word of 20 week build guaranteed. They truly delivered. We have had none of the drama your read on other reviews. The process was smooth and we well kept up to date throughout the build. I hope to have the opportunity to build again, so we can use B1 again. I would recommend B1 to anyone!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Tammy, Outstanding feedback, the staff strive for this type of feedback, I will be sure to pass on to all the staff. I am extremely happy that we delivered you a quality build with little or ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Fantastic journey with B1homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Awesome workmanship throughout the process from start to end. Easily approachable, prompt replies, quality output and very professional.
I would like to thank Sales consultant Pritham Patel, Prestart consultant Pam, client liaison Natasha and building supervisor Matt for their wonderful job. B1homes would be my first choice of refferal to my friends. It was an wonderful experience and very quick and earliest to the committed date. Thank you B1 ATeam.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Gobikrishnan, Thanks for the positive feedback, I will be sure to pass onto the team at B1 Homes, they will be very pleased to hear you build was a pleasurable experience, thanks also for rec... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

What an amazing building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Our first build and home ownership-
From the sales to the ladies who handles our prestart and building co ordination through the the building supervisor on site - AMAZING! Each and every one was extremely knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make us happy.
Workmanship and quality is excellent.
I would build with B1 again and would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks B1 homes for making our dream come true!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Fiona, Fantastic result, firstly thankyou for recommending B1 Homes to your friends, truly happy that your building experience was a pleasurable one, will be sure to pass on to all the staff ... read more »

We are very happy thank you B1

Pleasure

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Smooth-sailing, great build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

We are very happy with the quality and workmanship of our new home.
You hear about people having dramas when building - but this was far from our experience.
Everything happened smoothly and we were well guided through the process. We trusted our supervisor Matt, who was thorough and well organised, and were well supported by our client liaison, Natasha. We also completed our PCI with Gavin, who was friendly and knowledgable. Our Pre-Start consultant, Rachel, made the process less daunting and gave us some great suggestions which overall has led to a well organised, and well fitted house.

There were a few changes in Sales Rep staff at the beginning of the process which was a bit unsettling, but once that had stabilised we were very happy with all the B1 staff who handled our build. We were supported in customising the layout to suit our battle-axe block, and feel that we really have made the best use of our space. Everyone seemed very well experienced and were patient with our 'first-time-building' questions.

Thanks B1 for this great first-time build experience. We are confident in recommending you to friends and family looking to build.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Brett and Anna,

Firstly thanks for recommending us to your friends, I am pleased to hear we met your expectations thru out the building process.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Staff at B1 Homes.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Wouldnt go anywhere else!! We will be back!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

The build of our first home exceeded our expectations, in quality and how smoothly the whole time went. There wasn't one time, where we were left in the dark, or wondering what was going on. Our beautiful home was built, in an amazing time frame, and quality workmanship.
Every person of contact through B1 Homes, know their job inside and out, and aim for the highest of customer service and satisfaction. And again, the exceeded my expectations. From the start Stacey and Adam, were fabulous, Stacey being the main reason we chose B1 Homes. Adam worked hard to get our finance approved fast and without hassle.
We then met Rachel and she was fabulous at pre start, helping with our choices. Natasha has just been my angel through the rest of my build...from all my silly questions, to great advice that I needed, she has been nothing short of amazing! Adrian has accommodated all of our meetings, needs and most importantly our wants. He saw our vision, and made sure his Tradies made our dream home come true. He knows his stuff, very approachable, and will help in any way he can, with a smile!
I would not hesitate to recommend B1 Homes, specifically the team I was blessed with, to family and friends to help them have the smoothest, not stressful, happiest build of their home. And I will be a return customer, for sure.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Dani, Thanks for the outstanding review, all the staff at B1 Homes are proud to be part of turning your dream into a reality, we wish you many years of happiness in your lovely new Home. I will... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2016

MY FIRST HOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2016

I first saw sales rep Saf at shopping centre and he was really helpful he provided me with a lot options
I then got a look at all the different plans and the one I had chosen just stood out to me which made the choice easy!
I was able to make quite a few changes which made the house a home.
The thought of pretstart was quite scary but when I arrived Rachel had a lot of ideas and was able guide me through the meeting without any hassle. I received regular updates from Natasha on the progress of the build and her quick replies were fantastic !
My supervisor Matt was very knowledgeable and he was very picky on the home and didn't settle for anything less than perfect!

Overall I was very statisfied with B1 Homes and will defiantly look at building again soon!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Joanna, Thanks for the feedback, its always good to hear that your first time build was a great experience, I will pass on your comments to Rachel, Natasha and Matt. its good for them to see ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2016

Good experience for first home build

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

The team at B1 was very professional and friendly. We live far away from where we built the house. The team updated us everything that was happening. They also guided and gave us good advices along the way. Very happy and appreciated for your hard work team. We only needed to fly out to do final inspection. I highly recommend B1 Homes for my friends.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hu Linh and Daniel,
Thanks for your feedback, we are always happy to receive positive feedback and great to see we accommodated you when you are so far away from the build, thank you for recommending B1 homes to your friends.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Seamless Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

The build went as smooth as it possibly could, B1 made it really easy from the beginning. They responded quickly to questions and all staff were really friendly. The build was managed very well and the quality of work was spot on, they also kept the site very tidy during construction. I would highly recommend them and would build again with B1.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Craig and Christine, Fantastic outcome for you and B1 Homes, the Staff at B1 enjoy reading the positive feedback and always looking for ways to service our clients better, appreciate you reco... read more »

Verified Customer

Good first home build

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

The team at B1 was really good at what they do. they managed the build with such professionalism and the build was well managed with good workmanship. they keep us well informed of what's happening and always ready to help or answer any question that we had. we haven't had any issue with them so far and the house turned up pretty good.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Dimas,

Great to hear you had a good building experience Great feed back, will be sure to pass it on to the staff. Enjoy your new home.

1 of 3 pages