Review rating:

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Hassel Free Building

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Just finished building with B1 homes and found the whole process from start to finish an enjoyable stress free experience. Sam Gusic the sales rep we signed up with is simply outstanding at his job, I would recommend sam to anyone without any hesitation. Candice was great with her updates and we were never left wanting. Gavin our site supervisor knows his stuff and took any stress out of the building process .Gavin has a good bunch of contractors who under his direction just got on with there jobs while maintaining quality through out the build. Its always hard finding a balance between price and quality and can honestly say with the B1 team we got both , without a doubt we would put our trust in them again. A well deserved reputation and a great team. Much thanks for a great build.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Brendan,

Great result, always pleasing that the team have met expectations,
I will pass on your great review to all the staff and we all wish you many happy years in your lovely B1 Home

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Our build with B1 Homes was extremely easy and enjoyable. We were building our first home and were provided with great communication throughout. We had one problem with our render colour but this was sorted out within a couple of days - I could not believe how fast they dealt with it! We had an independent inspection upon completion and they found no faults and were extremely impressed with the quality of the build. I would definitely recommend B1 to anyone looking to build. We had a great overall experience from our initial sales person, Kaluba to our Construction Supervisor, Ian and our pre start consultant was superb!

Stress-free experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

As first time home builders, we were expecting our share of trouble but everything was smoothly handled from start to finish. Everyone at B1 was professional and friendly, and any problems were dealt with without delay. Glen helped us choose a plan without being pushy and checked back with our progress long after his job was done. Candice patiently answered all our questions and supplied us with regular updates, and our site supervisor Gavin was awesome, upfront about every aspect of the build and eager to see us happy with the house (and we are!). A very customer-oriented company that deserves its good reputation.

Love my amazing home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

From the day i signed up B1 has been amazing, Emma was so patient with me and answered all my questions very efficiently as i was a first home builder, she did an amazing job with my floor plan and i love it! Throughout the build my supa Adrian was a legend, if there was a problem it was fixed straight away and my house looks absolutely beautiful, i couldn't be happier! The communication between Adrian and Candice was great and i was always kept in the loop with what was going on. B1 homes is very professional and the build time is spectacular, i would highly recommend building your home with them :-) Thanks Guys!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jessica, Amazing result, thank you for your great review, good to see that you had an amazing experience with your home build, i am sure the staff will love reading your positive review and t... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Soo happy to move in our new house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

B1 Homes made for us unique design of our home.
All the building process been done smooth.
We've got the keys earlier than were expected.
Big thanks to B1 Home's team worked with us, especially to Kane, Pam, Candice and our building manager Ian.
I do recommend B1 home to everyone who wants to build a nice home.

B1 Homes is good reliably company.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jefim and Jaana, Thank you for your positive review, always good to hear that we are meeting our clients expectations and your build process was a smooth one. I will be pass on your comment... read more »

Top Team, Top Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

As a First Home Buyer it was a new experience but the team at B1 took the time to explain everything and have the patience to put up with the repetitive questions I had. The sales team was not pushy and did what they could to get me a newly titled block. During the build my Supervisor Matt, was taking the time to make sure everything went off with no issues and made the build so quick I got in for Christmas. Every detail of the house was completed and any issues were fixed with no problem. The customer service was just top notch and kept in contact at all times and could not ask for any less.
If I ever build again, B1 will be the first call.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Callum, Thank you for the awesome review, i will pass it onto the staff at B1 Homes, its always good to hear that our staff have made your fist time build a pleasurable one, very stressful ti... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

The same says it all, B1, Build One.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Our home was finished off very nicely and we can not fault the communication between B1 supervisor Matt and ourselves. The customer service from the office was flawless and we couldn't have asked for better.
We had many special requests which were all met without question and the outstanding workmanship shows with the many comments we have received about the quality of the house and its stand out features.
We would not hesitate to build with B1 again and would highly recommend.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi CK K,

Thank you for the awesome review, always pleasing to hear we meet our clients expectations.
i will pass on your comments to all our staff and we wish you many happy years in your new B1 home.

Absolutely Flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

In all honesty B1 should change their name to A1 as the entire experience was just that, A1. I cant thank the team at B1 Homes enough, they promised and delivered on those promises and more.

The sales rep Ahmed was head and shoulders above all the other reps from builders we spoke with and was the main reason we chose B1. His knowledge of the process from the get go made us feel comfortable dealing with him. He answered all our questions in a timely manner no matter how silly or small they were and was completely upfront and honest about everything. He helped us find the perfect block, sent us multiple sketches and designs for our home and gave us some great ideas to add. Seriously cannot thank him enough for his tireless efforts and time he spent with us, i am sure anyone who deals with him will say the same. Huge asset to the B1 Homes team.

Our client liaison Candice was great to deal with and was always happy to answer our queries. She always kept us in the loop and made us aware of what was going on. She took multiple calls and questions from us and never made us feel like we shouldnt be asking.

The site supervisor Ian was brilliant and delivered an awesome final product. He was prompt and extremely well organised. The entire build process was silky smooth and everything flowed perfectly. It never felt like we had any wasted days where nothing was being done. All trades and the quality of work was flawless, without a doubt one of the best site supervisors out there. The guy is a superstar!

We are loving our home and thank the entire team at B1. We will definitely be back for our next build.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Mazen and Reem, Thank you for the fantastic review, great to see that your experience with our team was one to remember for all the right reasons, the staff will be over the moon to read your... read more »

Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I cannot recommend B1 Homes highly enough, they were amazing from the beginning and throughout! Their Sales Team were non-pushy and more than happy to find a plot of land that suited me, and not in the middle of nowhere. They were also more than happy to make any modifications that I wanted, including going from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. My Prestart Meeting was a breeze and Tanya was a great help, full of knowledge and recommendations for the design of my house. As soon as the slab went down, my Client Liaison Candice, was extremely helpful & sent weekly updates which I thought was fantastic! Even when I spotted there was a mistake where my oven was going at my tiling meeting, my Site Manager Adrian was already on the case and getting it fixed, as well as fixing any minor details after the PCI Meeting. Overall, the whole experience was a delight and I will definitely be recommending B1 Homes in the future :) Thank you again and I cannot wait to move into my new home soon!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Charlotte, Thank you for the fantastic review and for recomending B1 Homes to your friends, good to see that we could modify our plans to suit your needs, always a stressful time at Prestart... read more »

Perfect first home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

When I decided to build my own home on my own I was extremely nervous and was so anxious due to all the issues people have when they build their own home. But I have to say I have had the best experience and cannot fault B1 Homes.

It all started when I went to B1 Homes office in Osbourne Park, to start the receptionist was lovely, very friendly and chatty and put me instantly at ease. I then met with Glen who by some miracle and with the help of the home designers behind the scene designed my perfect first home with everything I asked for on an extremely tight budget. Even finding land for me to build on. I also should mention how grateful I am to the Managers of B1 Homes that approved many discounts for me throughout the build. Vicky organised the finance for me and took all the stress out of that, she was great!!

I then met Tanya for my pre-start and she was great! Given I had never done this before she gave me loads of tips and ideas to ensure the house was perfect inside and out! What I really appreciated was despite it been a long day by the end of it I knew exactly what extras I was having and how much they were going to cost me. I then dealt with Wanda the pre-start assistance, who I can’t thank enough for her patience through my many phone calls, emails and pre-start alterations. Not once did she ever sound frustrated, irritated or annoyed with me, she was always lovely and had a smile on her face.

We then come to the build, I cannot tell you how anxious, stressed and nervous I was about this part, especially doing it all on my own, but Adrian my Site Manager was awesome! from the moment we met to the end. He went above and beyond his role to ensure my house came together perfectly, even picking up on faults (only ever minor ones) even before I did! I can’t tell you how much he eased my anxiety and stress throughout the whole build. All the tradies I bumped into when I went for a sneaky look at the house were lovely and friendly and did a top job. The build was also completed in 17 weeks. The whole thing from signing the initial paperwork to been handed the keys took less than 12 months. B1 homes promised me I would be in for Christmas and I will be!!!

If I ever build again I will build with B1 homes, and I will wait months if I have to to have Adrian as my Site Manager again.

Great Job B1 Homes I will certainly be recommending you.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Becky, Fantastic feedback, building a new home is a stressful time and the Staff at B1 Homes work very hard to make the build as easy as possible, I appreciate you recommending us to your fri... read more »

Mahebourg

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very very impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

During the build we had a few minor problems which were immediately corrected by our very competent Site Manager Adrian. We had a 20 week guaranteed build which Adrian managed to complete in 17 weeks, very impressive. For the ‘walk through’ I took my Son-in-law along who is a builder by trade and between the two of us we could not find anything wrong which is amazing as you think you would find at least SOMETHING wrong, especially on a newly constructed house. The tiling, rendering, brickwork everything was faultless. Throughout the build I was updated with every stage which I greatly appreciated as I was not always around to monitor the build.

As far as customer service, Stacey was the one who sold us B1 Holmes. We met her at one of the Display Holmes and found her to be extremely friendly, patient and knows her job well. This was our first build and I changed the design four or five times and this is where her patience came in, asking her some of the most daft questions, however, she sat us down and went through everything so that we understood exactly what we could and couldn’t do, a big Thank You. We were then introduced to Pam who took us through the Pre Start. Pam made the whole process very easy for us with her expertise and advice and gave us a lot of tips with regard to building a house which we would have never have thought about and we took her advice with great results. We then dealt with Candice the Liaison Officer who took us through to the end. As I was overseas for most of the build, she kept us fully informed of every aspect of the build, construction, finance, legal and replied to my numerous emails promptly, which is always nice, can’t thank her enough.

In conclusion, it was a very nice experience working with B1 Holmes staff and I would recommend them to anyone, thank you very much.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Keith, Great result for all, always pleasing when we have other builders giving us positive feedback on our constuction finish, The staff work very hard to ensure you have regular updates on ... read more »

Exceptional Customer Service and Build Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Very impressed with the service and quality of work offered by B1 Homes, from the initial sales/Pre-Start team right through to the building Supervisor Adrian and my Client Liaison Candice. Any of the few issues that arose were often dealt with before I even had time to notice! The attention to detail and their on going efforts to ensure that I was not just satisfied but knocked off my feet with the condition of the final product was second to none. The team in the office were always willing to help and responded very promptly to all my incessant emails and phone calls (I'm a self-described control freak). I was kept well informed of the process and was given plenty of opportunity to assess the work as it progressed and I felt reassured in the knowledge that my home was supported by their 6 month maintenance period and their lifetime structural warranty. This is my first home, and it won't be the last that I choose to build with the team at B1.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team. Everyone here will be delighted to hear you are so happy with your New home and the building ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

If you wanting to build, build with these guys.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

From start to end, we have not had a single issue.
Everyone at B1 are helpful and kind and will do anything for you. This whole experience was a breeze and I'd love to do it again. The quality of our new home is outstanding. From the day our slab was laid until the keys were in our hands took 18 weeks. I absolutely love our new home. I would highly recommend you build with B1 homes.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Hayley and Joshua, Thanks for your positve review, always great to hear our clients had a good experience in building their new Home, the Staff at B1 Homes work hard to make your dream a real... read more »

Thank you B1!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I set myself a goal early this year to try and build my first home. I feel blessed that B1 was the the first display home I walked into on Cinnamon Rd in Dayton where there are so many to look at. This is where I met Colin Giuffre who I instantly clicked and felt at ease with. He answered all my questions honestly, took me to see land the next day and has kept in touch with me through this whole process. He has helped me fix any issues I've had along the way. I want to thank you Colin because from the start it felt like you genuinely had my best interest at heart and that meant so much to me especially taking this huge step in my life which I've had no previous experience with. Buying your first house can be a little scary but I'm so glad I did it. Thanks Colin for making it run so smoothly to me. I am a homeowner now, crazy!
Thank you as well to everybody else from the B1 Homes team who I've had contact with along the way. A truly professional company and I wouldn't hesitate to build with B1 again.

Kristy

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Kristy, Great review thank you from all the staff, i am glad that we met your expectation and your build went smoothly, will be sure to pass on your review to the Staff, once again thanks fo... read more »

Happy with the outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

The house was built this year and must say that we are happy with the outcome The build quality was pretty good. The building supervisor Ian is well presented, organized and responsive. The customer support/ client liaison team Natasha, Pam & Candice are brilliant professional and never had any communication issues, responded to all my emails. My wife and I believe we made a good choice by going with B1 and also we are happy that we have had a great team of people working together. Thanks you and Best Regards

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Nash and Angelique,
Thanks you for your positive review, its always great to hear that we meet our clients expectations, i will pass on your review to all the staff and we wish you many happy years in your new B1 Home.

Bullsbrook

• 1 review
  • 4 comments
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We builded 5 homes, and I have to say, B1 Homes is outstanding, the best experience we had, starting from the sale through to prestart, and construction , absolutely amazing, thanks to Brock, Pam , Candice, Karen and our awesome supervisor Ian Brown, who has been reliable and very responsive, we're super happy and can't wait for that key

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your positive review, thats good news that we have ranked highly among the other 5 homes you have built, will pass on your comments to all the staff and wish you many happy years ahead in your new B1 Home.

Regards Jim

Thank you Jim, we love the house, and all the workmanship, supervision, office staff, has been amazing, we have and will proudly recommend you, and definitely choose B1 Homes, if we decide to build again, have an awesome day, Rose!

Thanks Rose, Awsome result for all

Amazing First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

As first home owners, B1 has provided good quality customer service. The process from start to finish has been smooth and the build time was much quicker than expected which is great! Glen was really helpful, attentive and always answered my questions. Candice out client liaison has been great with regular updates on the building process and Adrian our site supervisor has good attention to detail in making sure all the finishes and work was completed up to standard. B1 homes has been amazing and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks very much for everything.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Taity, Thanks for the positive review, its always good to hear people talking about our Homes , the staff work tirelesly to get the results, i will be sure to pass on your comments, all the sta... read more »

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I have been so impressed with the service provided by B1 Homes, the quality build and workmanship and how quickly I have been able to get into my beautiful new home. The whole process from planning to prestart and the building process was such a great experience and exceeded all of my expectations. The site supervisor Gavin was so knowledgeable and helpful and every question I had was answered with a smile. I never felt like I was asking a silly question and my experience in dealing with Gavin was truly fantastic. Candice, the client liaison was super efficient, always providing updates so I was aware of what was happening at each stage. I am so appreciative of the service provided by Gavin, Candice and the all the team at B1 homes and for making my first experience of building a home such a pleasant and memorable one. I have already recommended B1 Homes to anyone who is looking for a great experience with a quality home built in a short amount of time with great customer service and support. Thanks so much again to all the team. You are awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Awesome, Hi Danielle that is a fantastic review, the staff will be stoked to read your positive comments, I would like to thank you for recommending us to your friends and we wish you many years o... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

! ! ! SIMPLY AMAZING ! ! !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

As a first home builders with no clue what is ahead of us we were very impressed with the quality of service B1 homes has given us since the day one. Every question we had was answered and the whole experience from the planning stage throughout building process until the finish was absolutely faultless and everything went beyond expectations. Going to prestart we already had so many changes we wanted to make from our original plan and Pam helped us with some great functional ideas and even though I had changed my mind at the end of the meeting, after she spent nearly an hour redrawing the kitchen layout, to go back to original she handled this so professionally as I know I was a very painful client then so a huge thankyou for that :) No too long after we had our slab down and first meeting with our supervisor Adrian at the brick work stage, he was very knowledgeable and happy to answer every question we had and yeah we had a tonnes of them..Candice, our client liaison, has been fabulous with her weekly updates we never had to contact anyone as we always new exactly what is happening and what is next to come. Thankyou B1 HOMES for our amazing home. Wake up every morning with a feeling of living in 5* hotel once I walk into our en-suite. We will sure recommend you to anyone who would like a high quality and affordable home that is built in no time. Very very impressed so keep up the great work you do !!!

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Hana,

that's Amazing review, the team at B1 Homes will love reading your positive review, and I thank you on behalf of all the staff, we wish you many happy years in your new B1 Home

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2016

Quiet good for a first home buyers company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I found that the build quality of the house was quiet good, but it seemed to have been built a bit to fast ! The build was managed quiet well, B1 homes made 9 different variations which was frustrating for myself as I had already picked what I wanted in pre-start. Customer service was not to bad, we found that Kathleen service was outstanding we liaised with her several times. Kane was the first person I spoke to threw b1homes online chat option, he helped us get in touch with the broker and also helped us plan our perfect home, even though I came up with the perfect design he gave us so many different ideas. Pre-start was good apart from the lady not really giving us much ideas, she seemed bored. Our building Supervisor Ian, was very helpful and supportive threw the build, found him to be highly professional.

Comments
B1 Homes Official

Hi Jamie, Thanks for the positive review, not that often that we get told we build to Fast, we guarantee 20 week build on most of our contracts. I will pass on your positive comments to the staf... read more »

1 of 4 pages