Best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Was a bit hesitant buying from this store as it was online only and I had concerns it might be a ghost store because the prices just seemed too good to be true and I have read mixed reviews. I ended up biting the bullet and ordered 2x 3.5 tog Gro bags and some arm warmers for my daughter. They arrived within the promised timeframe and are 100% genuine. Really happy as I was able to get all of this for the same price as just 2 Gro bags from the official website (so essentially I got the arm warmers for free!)

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Cheap and quick delivery. Much cheaper than anything around where I live. Will buy from there again. Thanks again for the sleep suit

Really happy with purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Competitive prices, easy website to use, fantastic service and quick delivery . Very happy with my purchase and will definitely purchase again.

Fantastic shopping website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Great place to buy baby things at a cheaper price with so to choose from and great delivery turn-around time. I will definitely be going back to Baby Baby Online again for all things baby!

Great online shopping!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Great service, great products, amazing savings and speedy postage! I will definitely shop here again when I need more supplies for Bub!

Fast delivery, great pricing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Delivery was super quick and the price was the best I found. I'd definitely use this company again!! Highly recommended

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I ordered an Aden + anais dream blanket for a very good price and it was delivered promptly. I am a return customer and would happily purchase again. Deliverly was as prompt as it can be to a rural area.

Townsville

• 1 answer

No contact after 1st email trying to return faulty goods

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

I purchased 3 x sleep suits as the prices were good and a variety of colours for my 4 month old Bub! They arrived in a timely manner however when the Bub was big enough to fit into the sleep suit one of the zips is faulty and won't go up. Contacted the company on 1 address no response. Contacted on another address got a response and told to upload pictures of the item so they can lodge a complaint with the company direct! I have now sent 4 emails over 3 weeks asking if an update on the status of my complaint with No Reply at all! And I initially gave them a 5 star rating for service and delivery! They are a joke my baby will outgrow this item before I even hear back from them!

Time saver - Not! Just inconvenient

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

My sleeping bag has finally arrived... at the post office that is.
I ordered it on the 4th April and I live in the Sydney metropolitan area. I work full time so getting to the shops isn't easy. Needless to say I will never order off this site again.
When you pay $10 on postage and you still have to find time to pick it up from the post office and your much needed thicker sleeping bag is on a 16 day journey what's the point buying online!
Should have just gone to babybunting!

Note: I followed up once the 5 working days expired, received a generated email saying it's being shipped and a week later it arrives. Not good enough.

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Was after aden and anais and the prices were amazing
I will definitly be back for baby gifts and clothes

Value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

Purchased a range of Aden + Anais products - great value for money, products and super fast delivery! Will now be my go to shop for baby gifts!

Great website with great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

Love the selection of products and brands. Easy to use and super fast delivery. Will definitely shop again.....and again......and again.......

Amazing product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

This is such an great bottle to use. I was easily able to teach my baby how to feed use it.

Perfect sleeping bags for hot weather

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Ordered some anis anis sleeping bags. Good phone service to advise on size prior to my order. Arrived quickly and I've really appreciated the sleeping bags in this hot weather!

Quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I was pleased to recieve my order which was a gift very promptly. Even recieved an email afterwards eking if I was happy etc.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

The service I received was fantastic, thank you.
I needed it urgently and your customer service team helped to expedite the delivery by upgrading it for a fee to express.
The items I ordered were beautiful.
Thanks so much

Toowoomba

• 1 helpful vote

Great online baby shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

As a mother to 10 week old boy/girl twins it's expensive to buy multiple items of the same product.

I googled grobags and ended up being able to buy four bags (genuine) for the price of two from most other retailers.

Postage was super fast and items were well packaged. I will definitely be back when I need to buy more great customer service.

Very happy with purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Very happy with purchase. Price was excellent and product was delivered within a few days of placing order. Will definitely shop at Baby Baby in future.

Miscommunication but they are trying to make amends

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

I was initially very worried that this was a ghost company because there was a bad lack in communication. I'm happy to say that a nice gentleman from Customer Service has contacted me today to try and rectify things. He assures me that my goods should arrive this coming Monday 26th Sept. I look forward to getting them and hope that I can make a better review in the future.

Comments

Update. All the goods arrived in a timely manner - phew!

Great range of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

I was most impressed by the wide range of quality products at very competitive prices. The good arrived very quickly. I will definitely shop at BabyBaby online in future.

1 of 6 pages