Terrible service. Delivery extremely late.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I ordered two separate orders. Website claims1-5 business days to arrive in a major city. It took 16 days for the first order and 13 days for the second. No emails were answered and no customer service. Stay away. This is a dodgy online store. They take your money and don’t send the product until you send an email. Then they don’t respond.

Delayed shipping, missing an item!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

We are in a major city and did not receive our order within 1-5 business days like they claim. In fact our order arrived 16 days later and was only posted after I sent an email inquiring if it had been shipped yet. Once it finally arrived I noticed it was missing an item. There was no notification prior to it arriving that we would not be receiving one of the items we ordered, nor any indication of it would be shipped later or we would be issued a refund.
Stay away from these guys! The reduced price isn’t worth the pain of chasing up and not receiving items in my opinion.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great prices , fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Both my baby sleepwear items arrived on time with no issues . The prices were very ocmpetitive and on reading a few other reviews on here about bad customer service I was worried it was a scam website but it's definitely legitimate and I actually a great shopping experience and would purchase here again.

Delayed shipping

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

On their website it says if you order by 1pm it will ship the same day. I needed my order urgently, so that is why I chose to order from Baby Baby Online and placed my order around 10am. After 3 days, I rang them and asked if my order would be arriving soon. They told me there was a delay and it had not been shipped yet. I asked to cancel my order, they were happy to give me a refund and it was processed promptly

Great first Easter gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Arrived on time to give to our new baby granddaughter for her first Easter. Mum and Dad were thrilled with it!

Flat bear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Thank you. Everything went so smoothly from ordering on line until the day of delivery. Was so impressed and would definitely use Baby Baby online again.

Better than expected and good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

After reading so many bad reviews of people's unfortunate experience with this website, I was quite apprehensive to purchase anything. But the prices are so low compared to several other websites I thought I'd risk it. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the sleeping bags I ordered within five working days. I was so happy with the service, I ordered again the following month and was not disappointed. The only issue I have is the limited stock and how it's not mentioned on the product unless you click into it. But once you find the stock, the process is quite satisfying.

Extremely slow delivery, lack of communication

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I ordered 4 ErgoPouch products and according to their postal area on the website, my items should arrive within maximum 7 working days. After 5 working days I had not yet received tracking information so followed up. At that point, I was informed some issues were occurring in the warehouse and they would try and get the issue sorted. I called another 3 times, and 2 emails with BabyBabyOnline calling me once.

They arranged ErgoPouch to send to me direct, advising Express Post would be used and I would receive on the 10th working day from order.

This was not the case. It was dispatched on the 10th working day, sent normal post and I am due to receive my products 15 working days after ordering.

I will not be using this website again due to this issue and the lack of up front notification to issues with my order.

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

The product was as advertised and delivered in a timely manner. Great retailer would use again and recommend to all

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Received items suprisingly fast. Great customer service. Will definitely shop here again and tell others to too. Thank you very much..

Fast, fabulous product and timely delivery ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Purchased the (latte coloured) 'Flat Out Bears' for a baby shower gift - VERY cute, soft items. From ordering online to delivery, the process was efficient and the product of excellent quality - highly recommended.

So quick! Beautiful products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Needed to order some lighter Pjs as it was getting warmer in Brisbane and clothes for newborn gifts and puzzles for the boys. All arrived so quickly and such lovely products. Very impressed with the prices too. Will definitely buy here again. Thanks so much!

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Good prices. There are still room for customer service improvement. Received my order after some shipping mishaps. I guess that's what happens from time to time with online ordering.

No one return my emails or calls and have paid for items

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I have purchased 3 sleeping bags and have not heard from them but they have taken my money. I have emailed and called with no response.

Verified Customer

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

No response to emails or phone calls. No one answers the phone when you call. Perhaps this is one of those dodgy online stores.

Comments

So I eventually got my order. But they never emailed me back or called.

Verified Customer

Best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Was a bit hesitant buying from this store as it was online only and I had concerns it might be a ghost store because the prices just seemed too good to be true and I have read mixed reviews. I ended up biting the bullet and ordered 2x 3.5 tog Gro bags and some arm warmers for my daughter. They arrived within the promised timeframe and are 100% genuine. Really happy as I was able to get all of this for the same price as just 2 Gro bags from the official website (so essentially I got the arm warmers for free!)

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Cheap and quick delivery. Much cheaper than anything around where I live. Will buy from there again. Thanks again for the sleep suit

Really happy with purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Competitive prices, easy website to use, fantastic service and quick delivery . Very happy with my purchase and will definitely purchase again.

Fantastic shopping website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Great place to buy baby things at a cheaper price with so to choose from and great delivery turn-around time. I will definitely be going back to Baby Baby Online again for all things baby!

Great online shopping!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Great service, great products, amazing savings and speedy postage! I will definitely shop here again when I need more supplies for Bub!

1 of 7 pages