Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I was at Baby Bunting, Blacktown store two days ago. I liked Safety 1st car seat and asked the staff to show me the box for purchase . The staff said the displayed car seat on the isle was opened few minutes ago and they can’t open new box as the box comes with 2 cars seats. I insisted that I don’t want to buy one that is already open. To this she said, they can’t unpack new box and I must buy one from the displayed cars seats. She called other staff to explain that to me and started telling me that ‘’you saw the car seat on the isle was just opened in front of you and kept repeating ‘’you saw’’ ‘’you saw’’ in high tone. I said to the other staff that I was browsing through different car seats and I didn’t really see what brand car seat the staff was unpacking but she was so arrogant and rude and just walked away telling me ‘’you saw’ ‘you saw’ in high tone.

Even the other staff didn’t bother to give me the car seat from the box and said that I must take from the displayed car seats that was already unpacked. I didn’t buy from Baby Bunting. This was the worst service I have ever experienced. I will never buy from Baby Bunting nor I will recommend to my friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Penrith

[Name Removed] from prospect store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I found that [name removed] was rude towards the customer on the phone and my self as she hung up in my ear after i told her to lose her attitude. I will not be sending any of my customers to the prospect store, i will be sending them to baby savings at prospect of baby bounce. Well done [name removed] and you call yourself a store manager i give the thumbs down.

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Rick, sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the customer service from one of our stores recently. In order to ensure that this is addressed with the store management team, please private me... read more »

Am I put the store on the review page but I will tell you again PROSPECT dose that help and the so called manager that you took her name off the review page was AMANDA how in the he'll you hire som... read more »

Verified Purchase

Terrible customer service - took weeks longer than we were quoted and a box was missing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Ordered a cot which we needed pretty quickly as our daughter had grown out of her bassinet. There wasn't any in stock, but we were told it would arrive within a week as there were lots available in the warehouse.

We followed up several times constantly to be told to call back in a few days as it was almost there. We had to call up, no one would call us when it arrived. 3 weeks later it finally got to the store. If we knew it was going to take that long there's no way we would have ordered the cot from Baby Bunting. We were never apologised t
o and were actually told by a staff member that it wasn't that long to wait. Perhaps that's true for their orders in which case we should have been told that up front instead of deceptively being dragged along each week.

To add salt to the wound, when we went to pick up the cot we were only given 1 or the 2 boxes. We only found out there was supposed to be another when we got home. We had to then make another trek over to pick up the one the staff member missed the first time. When I tried to confirm that we now had all the boxes we needed, the staff member just said he had no idea.

My wife and I have promised ourselves that we are never purchasing anything from Baby Bunting ever again. I can't remember the last time I've dealt with such bad customer service and poorly trained staff.

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi James, please accept our apologies for the unsatisfactory way this order was handled. We understand that since this post you had received a phone call from the store manager and have had this re... read more »

Geelong

• 2 helpful votes

Worst customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Jamie, please accept our apologies for the frustration you appear to be experiencing. Please pm your best contact number along with your layby id and the store name and we will escalate this to... read more »

Parramatta

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Terrible Online Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

They have delivered the wrong product, when I contacted them they said they do not have facility to pick up the and delivery the correct product again. They have given me 2 options: 1) To go to the nearest store for exchange. 2) To post it back to them and once they receive the product back they will post the correct one again.
I felt like no point of making an online purchase with them. Waist of time.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service at Hoppers Crossing Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Just wanted to say thanks for the friendly, efficient & informative service today & the busy Saturday prior by staff & the Manager. Quite the opposite experience from the other local Baby Store down the road who were seeing the $'s & really couldn't be bothered showing options.
Thanks BB Hoppers Crossing , I and my pregnant daughters will be back again!

Happy with the service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

My question is why, when you purchase from a registery, the items are not gift wrapped as Myer & David Jones do. Thank you

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Hreddas, we appreciate your feedback. As part of our continuous plan of committed improvement to our services, we take our customers feedback very seriously. We have passed on your suggestion for consideration. Regards BB

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Sales person was rude, left us hanging

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

I was at Baby Buntings, Preston today and we went to ask for help (after 20 mins of waiting) and the Sales lady basically told us that that she was attending to someone, and that there where others waiting... she didn't say she would find someone else to help us or even say that after the others she would help us. The general gist of her attitude was that we just weren't going to get any assistance at all. This is the second time I have been into this store and the same thing has happened. Can I suggest maybe a ticket/number system for the busy times? I don't mind waiting if I know that I will get help eventually.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Winnie, thank you for the time that you have taken to share with us your recent experience from our Preston store. We appreciate your suggestion and have referred this to our Regional Manager for consideration. Regards BB

Upper Coomera, QLD

Lovely Staff, Fast order received in 2 weeks, gave us discount

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Lucie, thanks for reaching out & sharing with us the lovely personal service that you experienced from our team out Helensvale. You have highlighted what makes us the best in offering our custo... read more »

Bateau bay

Private message

City select pram by baby jogger

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Hands down the best pram we have ever bought. Stable on all types surfaces. Plenty of room to store baby bag underneath

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Tristo, so happy to hear that the Baby Jogger City Select pram has met all your expectations. Thanks for reaching out. Regards BB

Adelaide

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Customer service was poor at Gippsland cross SA as staff at checkout was quite impolite and was not listening and it seems she is gonna do some sort of favour for me... I felt so pity on her behaviour and it seems that she was giving me something for free..will never visit that store again

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Noni, sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your recent visit to the store. Please private message us your best contact number along with the store name and we will have a store management... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 19 helpful votes
Private message

Good selection, prices are high, too many sales pitch from staff.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

I was actually feeling uncomfortable browsing the Bentleigh store as every staff member are either very pushy with their sales pitch or are over attentive.

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Sam, we appreciate the time that you have taken to provide us with your shopping experience recently from our Bentleigh store. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our teams are well versed on pr... read more »

1 of 23 pages

I just wanted to know if i can exchange a gift that i got from my baby shower? It is brand new untouched packaging. Howeber as its a gift i dont have a receipt for it.

Belle asked on Apr 27, 2017

We have never received the items from baby registry with: Order #100292293 with Tracking #CPBIBJZ0003213 on Mar 30 but got email yesterday asking to leave a review??? Sent email re: this issue but no response back. Called and they said it takes 2 days to investigate and get back to us next week??? We strongly demand a full refund to the credit card or will contact the credit card company that it is a fraud and request a full refund of credit or arrange to resend the 3 items immediately.

nagasaka asked on Apr 12, 2017

I've got a lay-by on a Bassinet to attach to my pram but I've just been gifted the exact same one so I'm wanting to if I'm able to change the bassinet to a second capsule base instead?

Riss12 asked on Jul 11, 2016

Answer this

We are happy to assist you with this request. On your next visit to the store, please speak to one of our team members to process the adjustment for you. Regards BB.

Good luck with no receipt love ;) oh and I hope who ever u got it from has a baby bunting card they won't exchange it with out proof of purchase even if it's all in the box and the label screams out baby bunting.

See all 4 questions about Baby Bunting