Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer

Excellent Customer Service with Competitive Pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Shopping at Baby Bunting at Blacktown this morning was such a pleasant experience. The shop assistant could not have been more helpful. She went out of her way to offer suggestions and find items for me.

As a first time grandmother things have changed a lot and her knowledge of products and experience of the salesperson was so helpful. Would definitely go back!!

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Leonie, thanks for reaching out and sharing with us your excellent shopping experience. Our teams are always happy to assist our customers with a friendly & personal service. We have forwarded ... read more »

Not good enough service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

After being told that an item on a gift registry was only available in store, I visited the store to purchase the item, which appeared on the registry and on the Baby Bunting website at a certain price( it was on special). In the store it was also marked at that same price, but was on the top shelf that I could not reach. When I asked an assistant to help me get it down,( she was as short as me, but I figured she could arrange it) she walked over to the shelf, pulled the price tag off and said curtly that the price was no longer valid, but was the original price. When I questioned her, she said “ it’s top shelf, staff probably missed it, and anyway it’s all sold out, not available in this store”, and walked away!!! I thought that was very rude and so left the store, despite being able to see the item on the shelf!
As I know that the young Mum whose baby shower I was buying for, wanted items from Baby Bunting, I then purchased a gift voucher online which I hoped to give as the gift. I have not received the evoucher despite being told it would be sent a few minutes later! I have sent a query through their website contact page but I have not received an answer to my query about the evoucher. I wasted a lot of time trying to find a phone number on the website, but there isn't one.
It wasn't a cheap voucher and I won't have anything to give the recipient at her baby shower today. I feel extremely frustrated and annoyed that I have wasted so much time on this matter over the past few days and still don't have the a gift to give and there is no contact phone number on the website. I notice that the Baby Bunting web page is still advertising the initial item I wanted to purchase at the reduced “ sale” price! Very disappointed in the service, and will NEVER shop here again!!!

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Odette, sorry to hear of the disappointing service that was received by you from one of our stores recently. We would like to investigate this further with you, please pm your best contact numb... read more »

Very poor customer service for online purchase.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

I purchased a gift voucher online on 22 Dec, which I hoped to give as a Christmas gift. I have not received the evoucher. I sent a query through their website contact us page 5 hours later, and have not received an answer to my query about the evoucher. I wasted a lot of time trying to find a phone number on the website, but there isn't one. Rang a store who were helpful but took a long time to locate the Customer Service phone number. By the time I rang, I just got an answering machine message saying that they are closed all weekend and public holidays. That means that I am unable to follow this up until 27 Dec at the earliest. It wasn't a cheap voucher and I won't have anything to give the recipient on Christmas Day. I feel extremely frustrated and annoyed that I have wasted so much time on this matter today, still don't have the Christmas present and there is no contact phone number on the website. I notice that the Baby Bunting facebook page is still advertising gift vouchers as Christmas presents.

Shop in one place

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Even before baby was born. Shopping at baby bunting was a very good experience. Staff was very helpful in explaining the product and guide on decisions making.

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Bee, we appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback. You have shared with us your shopping experience which truly highlights the personal & friendly service our team members give our v... read more »

As long as you're not in a hurry!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Living in Regional Australia we need to order many things online as they are not available in the area. Have ordered a MY BABY SOUND SPA ON THE GO on the 14 November and the expected delivery date is 27 November. Considering that we get orders from OS delivered within a week I wonder why it takes an Australian company that long to deliver an item within the country! Today we have 27 November and still no delivery! Not impressed!

Melbourne

Baby walker is too good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

It's just perfect.. bumpers are strong, even it hits the wall there will be no marks in wall. Good quality walker I can ever demanded for. The best thing about babybunting is they have big collection on every product. So you can compare and buy. The staffs are really patient and helpful. Loved their service.

Verified Customer

Absolute shocker of a company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Why doesn’t such a large company have back up stock??? I bought the most expensive pram there at a whopping $1900 now I go back to order an extra seat at $500 and it takes 4-6 weeks to come back!!! I’m sitting here at 4 weeks to be told it was only ordered just over a week ago!! Absolutely ropeable with this shoddy company! I wish I could get it elsewhere and Baby Bunting can shove it!

Melbourne, Victoria

Private message

Awesome place to shop on your own

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Loved this place. Lots of options to choose from at reasonable price.
Although staff wasn't much helpful
I had to go and ask them every time I had a question. Need some improvement there.

Very disappointing customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Mother in law bought 160 mega box of new born nappies when I was pregnant but lost the receipt and as she didnt sign up for vip, so did not get an email one. My boy grew out of them at 2.5w old and he is now 4w old. All i wanted to do was swap to the next size up. I had spent over $3k at this store and wanted to continue business and promote good word of mouth but I am appalled with the treatment I recieved at the Gepps Cross store, in Adelaide by the manager. She was extremely rude to me and commented "well everyone who comes here spends 3k" she didn't want to help me in any way and came off very rude, negative and has made me feel extremely bitter and upset. Just because the receipt was lost. The box was from this store and I'd never go off to swap somthing that wasn't
The store wouldn't have lost out in anyway yet nothing was done to help.

Rosewater, South Australia

• 1 comment
  • 16 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Adore this store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

I have purchased a lot of products from Baby Bunting, both instore and online. Both are equally as fantastic in customer service. My products always arrive promptly and in great condition. I love that they have great sales on often, I honestly wish they had afterpay as I'd shop there even more often!

Melbourne

• 10 helpful votes

Car seat purchase - online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Purchased a car seat online when it was advertised as half price. So simple to add to shopping cart and get seat delivered to work. Easy as!
I actually find it easier to do this than go in store and then collect item from docking bay with the car.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

Shocking customer service and terrible Gift registry!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I went into the Joondalup store on a Wednesday afternoon 4.50pm - I made sure to check the closing time on the door before going in. I had a gift registry to buy for and had been online and had a few options but wanted assistance.
Two women were behind the counter, one serving the other counting cash in front of myself. After a few minutes she looked up and asked if there was something she could quickly help me with. I said I had a gift registry I had to buy for, she said everyone was busy and I would have to wait.
I don't mind waiting but when it's 40 minutes before closing and you're counting cash in front of a customer I think this is very unprofessional and rude. I had the other lady chase me up to find me once she had finished and helped me find a few things. I made sure to give her the registry number and made sure to ask that the items had been removed she said yes. Low and behold the recipient of the gift registry received double and triple of items!!!! Disappointing across the board and I will never shop there again and I'm still waiting to hear back from head office in regards to these items being returned so she can get other things that she didn't receive. Can I please have someone contact me. I have filled out a survey and sent an email with all of my details.

Comments
Baby Bunting Official

Hi Carla, sorry to hear of your disappointment with customer service recently. As you can appreciate our customer care team are diligently working through all the emails to assist all our valued c... read more »

You have all my details from customer survey and I've emailed head office. It's a shame your customer care team can't sort out the customer service issue as it seems to be a country wide problem from the sounds of the other reviews.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shocking business policies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

This would be the worst business i have ever dealt with, staff are good but there policies on refunding money are absolutely terrible, order has taken months, nothing goes on backorder if out of stock.. This company needs waking up big time...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shipping takes more than a month?!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I ordered some items from baby bunting online store at the beginning of September, as my baby was about to start solids. Nearly FOUR WEEKS LATER and the items haven't been delievered. I've had to chase up my order to find out where it is. Turns out they gave my order to a courier company that doesn't deliver to my area? What the heck? It is so frustrating waiting and phoning to check on this - I expect better from a national retailer. Still waiting on delivery of my order by the way - but have had to buy the spoons and bibs etc I ordered elsewhere. Never again - four weeks for delivery is not acceptable these days.

MelbournE

• 27 comments
  • 1 question
  • 11 answers
  • 50 helpful votes

Poor customer service Narrewarren shop

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I went to Baby Bunting at Narre warren this morning to buy a baby seat. Was there around 9.30 am. I was there for approx 20 min. 5 staff members walked around, no offers to help, no eye contact, no acknowledgment, no nothing. At last a gentleman came to help me.
You hear about all these issues of stores closing down, stores going into bankruptcy, stores being in tough competition from online giants etc. Well, those who visit shops generally are those people who like a bit of human interaction when buying something.
It is cheaper and convenient to go online platforms and buy things. If this is the behaviour from the staff, what is the point of walking into a store? I know I won't, atleast to the Narrewarren store anyways. If you don't like working in a customer service area, time for you to find another job dear lazy workers.

Mel was fantastic and taught us so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

My daughter has bought everything she needs for her new baby. Mel at Belrose has been so helpful and professional. She has been truly amazing. Her product knowledge is so helpful and she really makes buying for our new little granddaughter so easy. We have learnt so much from Mel. We will always be back to Baby Bunting as the help Mel has given us has been so fantastic and loaded us all with confidence with her knowledge on all products. Thank you Mel. See you soon I'm sure for more items. Regards Donna and Melinda.

Car Seats - Bentleigh Store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

I visited the Baby Bunting Bentleigh store on 9 September 2017 at around 10:30am, looking for car seats recommendation.

Rosetta was the staff member who was serving another customer at the car seat area. We waited for a good 15 minutes before another of their staff served us. I caught a glimpse of her name and believed she is called Mary. She did not offer any form of helpful advice other than things I could clearly read from the tags. She told us that we just needed to choose one from this entire row of car seats and the only differences were the prices and the 5-point harness in them. We were quite surprised by her skimpy level of customer service and her hostile attitude.

When Rosetta was done with her customer, she went on to serve another customer who was there after us but we patiently waited for her to be finished. We had to approach Rosetta to ask for her advice as she was clearly not interested in attending to us. Her attitude was also distinctly different when we spoke to her. She was very attentive and offer lots of suggestions to the previous two customers, however when it came to us, it felt like she just did not seem to care. The advice she provided was also to choose something ourselves and when I told her some of the car seats have better reviews online (mainly from here) so I needed some advice based on her experience. She told me that they do not really care about the online reviews as people can write whatever they want. In the present day, our lives revolve around social media and I am appalled by Rosetta's comment. Those are real customers' feedback which are obviously useful and sad to say, those online reviews were way more helpful to us than what Rosetta told us. As the previous two customers were Cauascian, while we were Asians, I could not help but feel racially discriminated against when we left.

It was a very disappointing experience as both of their staff members have been extremely unhelpful, lacking the willingness to share product knowledge and be professional in their job. We ended up purchasing a car seat based on online research. This will certainly be the last time that we are patronising Baby Bunting. We rather pay more for the service and helpful advice elsewhere.

Perth

• 9 comments
  • 18 questions
  • 17 answers
  • 50 helpful votes

Won't bother again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

I received an email Friday stating 20% off Saturday & Sunday when I came to purchase online Saturday I wasn't being the discount. I called the Midland store in WA & asked if I select click & collect can I pay when I arrive to make sure the 20% discount is subtracted.

Firstly the women on the phone sounded like a slow learner & I don't believe should have even answered the phone, I had to repeat myself several times, I was told that they could not help me that I would have to phone customer care, after 3 attempts of asking if they would answer the phone in a Saturday I was still not given an answer I was then told to wait while she spoke to another women, which I could hear what was going on & they were saying, the slow learner pretended to come back to the phone & said ofh she's not there must have been disconnected, in which I was still on the line & then they were saying we can't do anything about it tell them to call customer care, which they still hadn't told me the phone number for or given me an answer as to whether they were available on the weekend & then they hung up the phone, so you can stick your 20% discount baby bunting as I'd rather pay full price elsewhere I will be unsubscribing from your emails.

Sydney

Private message

Slow to tell you an item is out of stock.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Bought something online off a gift registry 3 weeks before a baby shower. Only to be told 2 days before the shower that they didn't have what I ordered in stock. Luckily I found an identical gift at my local Target ( I don't have a baby bunting store near me). Baby Bunting offered me a refund and the lady who called me was nice and polite, but why did they wait 3 weeks to tell me.

Appalling customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

The customer service at the Narre warren store is ridiculous. There is no 'hello' or 'how can I assist'. I've visited this store 3 times in the hope of having a good experience each time and spend the first 15 minutes trying to find someone to assist me with a product. And that's during off peak hours.
Your Hawthorn store on the other hand deserves an applaud.

1 of 15 pages