Sydney

Room for improvement!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Fantastic on all surfaces and terrain. I am happy with the pram but I am regretting my choice.
Bub is now 10 months and is not comfortable in the pram. It’s hard for her to see out as the back is not raised enough and the storage is not great.

Great pram but...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I loved this pram, it was really easy to handle and was easy enough for me to get in and out of the car. It has a one handed folding mechanism which made it very simple to use. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars was because even though it is called a "baby jogger" it wasn't a suitable jogging pram.

Gold Coast

Verified Purchase

Quality but not the best design

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

This pram is solid and well made, pretty easy to fold and unfold, medium weight. However, it doesn’t recline all the way down and doesn’t go flat so getting our little one to sleep was impossible as she likes to sleep on her tummy now. Also there is an extension for feet at the bottom attached to the pram and there is a metal but that clips in. This is constantly falling out and can be frustrating.

Brisbane

Strong and heavy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

A really sturdy pram that performs well on uneven ground. Good suspension and comfortable for bub. A bit heavy and bulky (weighs almost 12kgs) which aggravated my De Quervain's but I'm used to it now bub weighs more than that. I wish you could put the seat into a fully upright position rather than always on a recline, even at highest setting. Also would appreciate more storage under but this size is pretty standard across all prams I just put too much under there!! Comes with cup holders by the handle which are useful and glad we got the sturdier pram as our son is huge!

Strong as an ox

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I love this pram. It goes over uneven surfaces like it's nothing. Its a dream to push and manoeuvre. I love all the accessories you could get for it. I love the adjustable handle height. I love the easy fold-down. It doesn't have as much under pram storage as my old pram. But when you're a mum, you figure out ways around this. Totally worth it. I probably wouldn't recommend it to mums who don't feel up to the task of lifting the bulky pram into the car boot though.

Purchased at: Gumtree

What an upgrade !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I had purchased a second hand Bugaboo cameleon and hated it. It was dodgy, couldn’t get over hills, and sucked up all our boot space. This is the exact opposite. The pram folds up and done one handed, has a side clip to make it flatter if need be, and survives interstate domestic flights! Only gripe is that the seat doesn’t fully go straight so if baby wants to look forward she does get annoyed at times.

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Perfect for growing baby

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

One of the reasons I bought the baby jogger - elite was so we could use it from birth to 4 years of age. It’s so easy to set up and put away- just one quick pull and it’s folded up and into the car it goes.
The wheels make it great for going on a loose gravel track and easy to take around the neighbourhood.
It looks great and has lots of attachments you can buy but for this reason it can be a money pit once you add a coffee cup holder etc.
The only down sides are it is quite heavy and hard to get into small spaces in a cafe.
It doesn’t have a huge amount of storage but enough for a small shop or big nappy bag.
Highly recommend this pram, it is durable, well made and stylish.

Port pirie

• 2 answers
Private message

Amazing pram for country living and traveling

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

We love this pram! Had it since 2014 and we can easily fit two kids even tho we have the skateboard too. We just took it to Europe for a month with two kids sitting happily inside and the big wheels were perfect for Italian cobbled streets.
Country roads also great with this pram. We just love it!

Sacramento

Bulky

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The stroller is great it’s kinda. Bulky and hard to store ,but it is great when out of town,hiking or if your one to go jogging It’s easy to take up and down. I’m pretty happy with it. I think if it was more compacted it would be better. I’m pretty happy with the build quality overall.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

This pram is fairly easy to manoeuvre although the wheels are quite wide at the back so it can be difficult to to get through tight spaces. It seems quite roomy and comfortable. It is a little heavy to lift into the car once folded as compared to other prams.

Ballarat

Good but heavy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Positives are that pram can be folded with one hand, it is quite agile and easy to manoeuvre, the front wheel can be locked into place for rougher terrain or left to rotate for extra manoeuvrability when out shopping. The wheels are quite large and rubber which doesn’t need air inflation and is very sturdy on unsealed roads and bumpy terrain, pram can be used for running. Negatives are that pram is quite heavy, about 11-12kg so although it can be folded with one hand it’s too heavy to lift it up into the car boot with one hand. And using this with a capsule converter and capsule with a child in it becomes very heavy so less good on rough terrain and more of an effort to push across bumps. Can lay flat for a newborn but doesn’t parent face unless you buy the bassinet attachment so isn’t as practical for babies who want to see mum or dad while out walking.

Love it, best investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Love it, so easy to manoeuvre over any terrain. Foam filled tyres mean no punctures. Baby loves to be in pram. Easy one hand fold. Can be bulky for shopping centre use (but that is minimal for us). Is a very stabile pram with large seat for toddler or can be used from birth. Very easy to clean!!

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

Mornington Peninsula

• 1 question
  • 4 answers

My favorite pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Ive had 4 prams now and the city elite is by far my favorite. So ridiculously easy to maneuver you could steer it with 1 finger. Simple pull of the handle on the seat and it folds up quickly and compact enough. I regretfully sold my first city elite i owned but will definitely be buying another. Only down side for me with this pram is that it doesn't come in a double.

Love my new pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

I love this pram! It's easy to stroll around and very comfy for baby. The pram is quite heavy and I find it difficult to fold and put it into the car. It's perfect for going to the park and love the fact that hood is extra long for better shade. Overall very happy with pram and the quality.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Melbourne

• 10 comments
  • 16 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Great investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Was a bit hesitant to spend so much on a pram but so glad we did. This pram is fantastic. We got it from baby bunting on sale. I do a lot of walking over rough ground and the foam wheels handle it perfectly. Very smooth ride for baby. Love all the little extras like the easy to use hand brake, underneath basket, adjustable handlebars and the caddy that easily fits my phone, wallet, keys and drink bottle.
Only thing I would want to make others aware of is that this is a very big and bulky pram. You need a big car boot to fit it in and it's very heavy to lift in and out. So I would not recommend it to small women. Luckily I'm very tall and used to heavy lifting so it suits me fine. Also, definitely suggest getting the extras such as uv bug cover and rain cover, and the food/drink tray.

Baby Jogger City Elite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Great pram, never once regretted my purchase. Is comfortable both for the child and person pushing it. Also the top window in the hood and the side windows are a great feature.
This is easy and quick to fold and the wheels come off to make even smaller. Also easy to find a sale/discount

Melbourne

Private message

Perfect stroller, easy to drive!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

This stroller is really easy to maneuver and control, you can literally drive it with one hand.
Easy to fold and put in the boot. Opens up easily, and simple steps to lock the stroller.
Ample storage basket under the stroller, and plenty of slots to put bottles and other things near the handle.
Adjustable handle .

Perth

Great upgrade from the MiniGT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Previously used the MiniGT and the larger wheels make travel around roughly terrain so much more comfortable and pleasant. The one handed fold is super useful but I wouldn’t recommend this unless you planned to get out a lot because it is significantly heavier than the MiniGT. I also used the compatible rain covers and worked a treat.

Newcastle

Love how easy it is

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

I love this pram. Easy to fold, can go anywhere with it and super easy to push. I have used it for my first child and now using it on my second child although with a $1000 price tag it hasn't lasted as well as I thought. One side of pram has stopped clicking so has become unsafe until I get it fixed.

melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Good sturdy pram

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

We bought this pram 6 years ago. We found the pram very sturdy, best feature was the pump up tyres not hard plastic ones and could use one hand to collapse the hold thing. It had nice little features like peekaboo window with magnets and the foot rest could be put up or down. This pram does have downfalls though. It has a tiny under basket, nothing comes with the pram; you have to buy belly bar, food tray and rain and sun shade seperately, you can't add a second seat and this pram got easily sun damaged and looked awful. Overall pretty happy with it but not worth the $800 for pram and another $150 for extras.

1 of 9 pages