Awesome light pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

We bought this as an every day, second pram. It is perfect for easily getting in and out of tight spaces (ie shopping Centre car parks) and is so lightweight! The ability to fold with one hand is amazing, and can not be underestimated for those who want an easy pram to use (while sleep deprived)! Bub fits in easily, although we added a liner for a little extra padding. This pram can go anywhere, but don’t expect the same suspension as heavier prams. This pram is the best option for a small, lightweight, easy to use, metro/city area pram (ie not designed for off road usage).

Melbourne

Private message

The only pram you'll ever need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Used this pram for 5 years now, after 2 bubs and still going strong. The fabric colour still looks as new (red) as day 1. We love the easy one hand fold and doesn't take up much room when folded. The seat lies almost flat which meant we could use since birth and it has a great large hood as well as big storage capacity. The pram is very reasonably priced for all these great features.

• 4 answers
Private message

Would not buy any other pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

The lightweight and easy to fold pull I'd excellent. I have had experience with many pranks due to working as a nanny and being a mum. So hard fold other prams. Heaps room at bottom. Click on some bag holders and cup tray. Perfect pram in every way! Buy it!

Not easy to turn

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Using this from 1 month old. Baby sleeps in the seat.
Easy to fold, but it’s not gonna be that flat.
Maybe all buggies are but not easy to turn. Have to lift a bit all the time.
Can run with dogs. However maybe you want a lighter alternative.
Sometimes seatbelt annoys me coz click noise is loud and wakes baby up. And puffy shoulder parts come off easily.
Bag space under seat is not big.
Kinda heavy. Will I get used to it?
Super cheap if compared with other brands. I bought this for around $330.
My baby smiles through the window which is cute!

So.... good! Not too great but happy.

Tamworth

• 5 helpful votes

Great pram highly recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

This pram is very easy to move around with and has simple folding with light weight to lift . It takes up very little room in the car I like that you can take the back wheels off and love how far the roof/cover folds down really low towards feet from sunlight/wind only dislike I have is how hard the seat area is other than that I highly recommend

• 3 helpful votes

Baby jogger

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

This is easy to fold up. Put in car take on bus. Walk or jog around neighborhood. Is stylish easy yo clean it suits my baby and my lifestyle good price and i would recommend it to anyone starting out with a new baby. Very happy with it
Very lightweight

BUSSELTON

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Lightweight and easy to fold

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

After owning clunky two piece pull down pram the City Mini was a welcome edition to our family. It was lightweight, sturdy and easily folded with one hand. Perfect for travelling! the almost flat recline was a great selling point for us.
After 12 months the front wheel did become jammed quite often which was very frustrating. For our second born we upgraded to the Baby Jogger elite. The higher adjustable handle suited my husband better.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Tamworth

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Had to find a pram that would fit into our 7 seater Kluger and this was a easy compact folding stroller that fitted. Found it to be a great pram easy to use and fold. No issues. Love how far you can pull down the shade on top almost covers all.

Best pram ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We bought a baby Jogger Citi Mini for our first child and have used it for all three and recommended it to everyone who is embarking on parenthood! I was sold on the ease of folding it up and how light it is to carry. It made life so much easier to be able to take baby out & fold it up with one hand while holding him in the other. The wheels go on all terrain and turn smoothly. It was great for taking kids to the shop as it fits down all aisles and within shops and doesn't take up much room when on an escalator or in a lift. It fits in the boot of our small car with ease & must be comfy as all my kids love a good sleep when in it!

Purchased at: My Baby Warehouse

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Both of my kids use this one.
It is light weight and easy to unfold and fold and did not use too much space in the car and off the car. It is also comfortable to push with both kids.I would lightly recommend this pram to parents and carer givers.

Perth

• 1 answer
Private message

Awesome pram but occasionally has trouble folding!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

My wife is tiny so we bought this as it is one of the lightest on the market. Love how it is soo light weight and easy to maneuver. Great little pram we take everywhere and it can maneuver through the super market isle easily. Only problem we had is that once in a month the metal mechanics near the back wheel of the pram gets caught with the strap and we can't fold the pram. Have to release/undo part of the cover to unhook the strap that gets caught in the metal. Annoying but once you figure out how to fix this, this pram is awesome!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Great pram at a light weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Originally purchased from Baby Bunting around 4 years ago and still going strong. After much research and testing, the Baby Jogger City Mini is one of the lighter prams available. There are lighter prams, but doesn't feel as stable and well constructed. When folded, it doesn't take up much room and is easy to unfold.

Brisbane

5 years and going strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Our pram is now five years old and starting out with the second child. We have never had a single issue with build quality and have only required to remove the wheels for cleaning where they attach when necessary (probably once a year) to ensuring smooth turning etc.
Folds conveniently, lightweight, not too big but plenty of space and sun protection for the child.
Highly recommended.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Light and easy for frequent traveller.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

We bought this for our firstborn with the main reason being it's weight. At only approximately 7kg, it is not far from the weight of some 'strollers'designed for travelling. We travel a lot and wanted something that can be used every day but also easy to fly with. This certainly did not disappoint. We travelled for a month in Canada with our 6-month-old using this stroller. Gate-checking it at airports was a breeze. The downside is that the buckles are a little flimsy - now broken at slightly after 12 months (therefore no longer covered by warranty...). Also, the fact that it doesn't come with a bar at the front and cannot support a fully upright sitting position probably contributes to our 15-month old no longer wanting to sit in it.

Melbourne

Wonderful pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

One of the lightest and easiest to use prams on the market. One piece which opens and folds easily with one hand. Unlike others on the market which consist of multiple parts that require the user to lift in and out of their vehicle. That’s why the baby jogger city is my choice

Stable and easy to maneuver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I like that we made the choice of buying this pram, it is very stable, reliable, easy to handle and easy to fold back into the car. I like the idea of going for long walks with my baby and this pram is the best for this purpose. I do not run, just walk and it is easy to push and it has good reliable wheels.

Plumpton

• 1 question

Perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

This pram is really a good investment. The quality of this pram is really good and very easy to use and clean. It is easy to maneuver, and so easy to fold. All of my 3 children used this pram and i couldn't be any happier. I just wish it comes with a second seat, other than that this pram is perfect.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Great, lightweight pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Excellent pram. So light and easy to fold up. Would like more/better storage on the pram, but very easy to push around. Takes up very little room in the boot. Lasted us about 4 years and was able to on-sell once my child had outgrown it. Doesn't like going on too rough a terrain; if the GT had been out when we purchased we would have bought that, but great for paved walkways and grass.

• 4 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Loving my Baby jogger city mini but....

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

I bought this pram because it was light and very compact but has the features of other larger prams. It is a great pram and when I see my other friends trying to fit their massive mountain buggies and bugaboos into their cars I smile smugly as the Baby jogger really is the best slim and light weight pram. I bought the 3 wheeler but wish I had the 4 wheeler. As the 4 wheeler can take the GT wheels which are much bigger and easier to get the pram around on rougher surfaces. The 3 wheeler can not swap the wheels on and I do wish I had the larger GT wheels as the city mini wheels are just less versatile. So if I had my time again I'd buy the 4 wheeler and get both the GT and the city mini wheels. Other than that the city mini is an awesome and I love it. The nappy bag that goes with it is also great and fits on the pram so well. It doesn't look as fancy as other nappy bags but it fits everything and doesn't bulk up the pram when its attached.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 answer

Brilliant!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Brilliant pram so easy to maneuver with only one hand! Folds with the pull of one strap light enough to carry with one hand perfect for when you have the baby in the other at the car. Takes up very little room when folded leaving heaps of room in your boot and making it easy to store.

1 of 11 pages

I had an older version of city mini 4 wheeler which had a baby jogger nappy bag attachement pn the sidei am wondering if i newer models still have that attachment?

asked on Feb 24, 2018

Is the pram able to be clipped backwards to face you when using for a new born or is it always front facing?

Belinda C asked on Nov 06, 2017

Answer this

No its not able to be clipped backwards, however if you use the adaptors to fit a capsule the capsule faces backwards. Hope that makes sense

Is this pram suitable for a new born? Anyone who has used advice appreciated....

Belinda C asked on Nov 01, 2017

Answer this

I used it from when my son was a newborn didn’t have any issues, would lie it right back flat and had no issues you can also get adapters and fit compatible capsules too it and get bassinet attachments for newborns.

I used ours from new born. My son lay flat in it from day one and I still put him to sleep in it at 11m as he still lies flat in it. You can also attach a capsule to it with the adaptors, however I preferred to have my son in the pram over the capsule as he lay flat and slept better in the pram. Also an outlook blackout blind is really useful to cover the pram and make it completely dark for your baby to sleep.

See all 24 questions about Baby Jogger City Mini