• 1 answer
Private message

Awesome pram but occasionally has trouble folding!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

My wife is tiny so we bought this as it is one of the lightest on the market. Love how it is soo light weight and easy to maneuver. Great little pram we take everywhere and it can maneuver through the super market isle easily. Only problem we had is that once in a month the metal mechanics near the back wheel of the pram gets caught with the strap and we can't fold the pram. Have to release/undo part of the cover to unhook the strap that gets caught in the metal. Annoying but once you figure out how to fix this, this pram is awesome!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Great pram at a light weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Originally purchased from Baby Bunting around 4 years ago and still going strong. After much research and testing, the Baby Jogger City Mini is one of the lighter prams available. There are lighter prams, but doesn't feel as stable and well constructed. When folded, it doesn't take up much room and is easy to unfold.

Brisbane

5 years and going strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Our pram is now five years old and starting out with the second child. We have never had a single issue with build quality and have only required to remove the wheels for cleaning where they attach when necessary (probably once a year) to ensuring smooth turning etc.
Folds conveniently, lightweight, not too big but plenty of space and sun protection for the child.
Highly recommended.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Light and easy for frequent traveller.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

We bought this for our firstborn with the main reason being it's weight. At only approximately 7kg, it is not far from the weight of some 'strollers'designed for travelling. We travel a lot and wanted something that can be used every day but also easy to fly with. This certainly did not disappoint. We travelled for a month in Canada with our 6-month-old using this stroller. Gate-checking it at airports was a breeze. The downside is that the buckles are a little flimsy - now broken at slightly after 12 months (therefore no longer covered by warranty...). Also, the fact that it doesn't come with a bar at the front and cannot support a fully upright sitting position probably contributes to our 15-month old no longer wanting to sit in it.

Melbourne

Wonderful pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

One of the lightest and easiest to use prams on the market. One piece which opens and folds easily with one hand. Unlike others on the market which consist of multiple parts that require the user to lift in and out of their vehicle. That’s why the baby jogger city is my choice

Stable and easy to maneuver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I like that we made the choice of buying this pram, it is very stable, reliable, easy to handle and easy to fold back into the car. I like the idea of going for long walks with my baby and this pram is the best for this purpose. I do not run, just walk and it is easy to push and it has good reliable wheels.

Plumpton

Perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

This pram is really a good investment. The quality of this pram is really good and very easy to use and clean. It is easy to maneuver, and so easy to fold. All of my 3 children used this pram and i couldn't be any happier. I just wish it comes with a second seat, other than that this pram is perfect.

• 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Great, lightweight pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Excellent pram. So light and easy to fold up. Would like more/better storage on the pram, but very easy to push around. Takes up very little room in the boot. Lasted us about 4 years and was able to on-sell once my child had outgrown it. Doesn't like going on too rough a terrain; if the GT had been out when we purchased we would have bought that, but great for paved walkways and grass.

• 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Loving my Baby jogger city mini but....

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

I bought this pram because it was light and very compact but has the features of other larger prams. It is a great pram and when I see my other friends trying to fit their massive mountain buggies and bugaboos into their cars I smile smugly as the Baby jogger really is the best slim and light weight pram. I bought the 3 wheeler but wish I had the 4 wheeler. As the 4 wheeler can take the GT wheels which are much bigger and easier to get the pram around on rougher surfaces. The 3 wheeler can not swap the wheels on and I do wish I had the larger GT wheels as the city mini wheels are just less versatile. So if I had my time again I'd buy the 4 wheeler and get both the GT and the city mini wheels. Other than that the city mini is an awesome and I love it. The nappy bag that goes with it is also great and fits on the pram so well. It doesn't look as fancy as other nappy bags but it fits everything and doesn't bulk up the pram when its attached.

• 1 answer

Brilliant!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Brilliant pram so easy to maneuver with only one hand! Folds with the pull of one strap light enough to carry with one hand perfect for when you have the baby in the other at the car. Takes up very little room when folded leaving heaps of room in your boot and making it easy to store.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We have just purchased this pram and are absolutely in love! The City Mini is easy to use, very light weight and has many useful functions. We have also brought the carrier to use as a travel system which makes life so much easier. I would Highly recommend this pram :)

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Melbourne

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Most compact and easy to use pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this pram. It's compact and light weight. Takes up barely any room in my boot space. I have had no issues what so ever with this pram. Highly recommend for people to buy this pram! :). I'm able to carry the pram with 1 arm/hand as well as unfold it using 1 hand!

Queensland

Perfect pram!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Cant beat the one hand fold!!! Perfect for once babys sitting. Wish the handle was adjustable but thats my only complaint. Needed light pram at 7kg its lighter than my baby!!! Went this model for its weight. Love it. Use it twice daily for school pick up. Can throw in boot with one hand, makes for super quick transitions.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman Big Buys

• 1 review

Best baby buy EVER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I bought this pram for the simple reason that it was the only pram in the shop that I could actually lift high enough to get into the boot of a car. After 2 children who have now both outgrown the pram it was absolutely the best baby purchase I ever made and though it has been treated pretty roughly, it is in great shape and would easily be good for another few years. It was the only pram I ever used and I used it a lot. It fitted easily between racks and aisles in the shops, fitted easily into the boot of my car and went from flat to suit a newborn to a seated toddler position in a very simple move, the basket wasn't huge but it was never too small either. Great maneuverability, one handed unfold and fold, lightweight to carry, heaps of accessories that fit onto it and when number 2 came along it was quick and easy to pair the frame with a capsule too. The only slight issue I had was with my choice of colour. I wish I hadnt gone for the beigey / stone colour as it showed every single speck of dirt. I'm sure I wasn't supposed to but I used to strip the pram down quite frequently which took about 5 mins and I would throw the whole fabric section into a quick wash in the washing machine and put it back together to dry overnight & it came out looking as good as new every time. For comfort sake you do need a pram inset with this pram but for hygiene you wouldnt use a pram without one anyway.

convenient folding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

- easy to fold, we love to take the baby out for a drive, and fold/unfold the stroller in no time.
- good safety designs, sturdy tyres, easy turning
- baby straps are easy to lock/unlock
- we also use this at home to calm the baby
- compare to other $1000+ fancy prams, this $400 product is certainly worth it, great value for money

• 2 helpful votes

Great pram!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Very durable and light. It is easy to fold and pop open and the turning is really good. So far the quality seems to be holding up well - it has been left in the sun with no fading. Overall I would highly suggest this product to anyone looking to purchase a pram.

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Have had my city mini for three years now, it's a great pram, so compact, light, easy to push & the easiest pram to fold, the only thing negative would be that you can't have your baby facing you (unless using the bassinet) and the skateboard attachment was unusable as it sat so far out from the pram it made it impossible to push but it's a perfect pram if you only have one child that requires being in a pram! :)

• 2 answers
  • 29 helpful votes
Private message

Should have bought it earlier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I bought this stroller when my son was almost 2, as I was travelling overseas alone with him and needed something light/easy/compact. I had a slight pram issue where I would buy and sell my prams as my needs changed. This was probably number 8 or so! I got it in the gorgeous plum/purple colour for my son and suited him perfectly. It is so easy to fold up, the one handed lift is true. It has a big enough basket for the baby crap and handbag, and easy to steer/push around the shops etc.
Great BIG hood for sun cover, and magnet (GENIUS!) peep wholes for the parent. The seat adjustments require two hands and a bit fiddling when you want to lift it higher, but going down is easy.
I bought the bumper bar to go with it, and loved the fact it was height adjustable. Seemed comfortable for my son, and was easy to clean. I had no 'mechanical' issues with it, and it's definitely a contender if I ever have another child.

• 3 answers

Great pram easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Brought a second hand well used city mini. It still has great steering, it's really easy to push and steer. So lightweight. Very easy to fold. A bigger basket would be nice, as it's quite small and is hard to access. Overall is a great pram and would recommend it

Easiest pram ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I found this pram to be so easy to use. It folds up with one hand and stores compact in the back of the car. With plenty of storage underneath the pram, I can bring a days worth of items out with no problem. I wish the accessories for the pram were less expensive but given the affordability of the basic pram you can't go wrong. Highly recommend.

1 of 11 pages

Is the pram able to be clipped backwards to face you when using for a new born or is it always front facing?

Belinda C asked on Nov 06, 2017

Answer this

No its not able to be clipped backwards, however if you use the adaptors to fit a capsule the capsule faces backwards. Hope that makes sense

Is this pram suitable for a new born? Anyone who has used advice appreciated....

Belinda C asked on Nov 01, 2017

Answer this

I used it from when my son was a newborn didn’t have any issues, would lie it right back flat and had no issues you can also get adapters and fit compatible capsules too it and get bassinet attachments for newborns.

I used ours from new born. My son lay flat in it from day one and I still put him to sleep in it at 11m as he still lies flat in it. You can also attach a capsule to it with the adaptors, however I preferred to have my son in the pram over the capsule as he lay flat and slept better in the pram. Also an outlook blackout blind is really useful to cover the pram and make it completely dark for your baby to sleep.

can I buy new restraining clip/strap for my city mini?

Pat asked on May 06, 2017

Answer this

If you're talking about the belts ,they are attached to the pram cover.sonu can't buy it separately I reckon.

See all 24 questions about Baby Jogger City Mini