Verified Customer

A joy to visit and shop everytime. Won't go anywhere else now!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

David and his team from Sunshine should be commended in their approach to customer service. Every time we have been to Baby Mode (no matter how busy it may seem) there is always someone who will smile and acknowledge us, letting us know they will help us as soon as possible.
Kapila cannot be faulted in her product knowledge and she remembered us personally on each of our visits even though she was not the one to serve us each time. We were able to make a decision in our purchases quickly despite our non stop questions, due to her understanding of products and ordering procedures.
We will always shop at Baby Mode from now on, knowing that we will be looked after. They always attempt to price match even though they are a smaller store and are not as famous as some of the other big names out there.
Thank you Baby Mode Sunshine! Keep up your hard work!

Super fast customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

I needed to purchase the city mini pram and called the store to see if they had it in store as I required the pram within a few days prior to a holiday. The staff were so helpful and advised me that if I purchased the pram I would have it within 3-5 days. As soon as I paid, they dispatched the product immediately and I received it the next day. What was more amazing was Amy the staff member tracked my delivery and also contacted me to advise me of the delivery. excellent service, extremely helpful staff - going well above and beyond the requirements of their role! Thank you so much !

Outstanding service at Baby Mode Epping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2016

We went there to shop on Sunday for the first time.
We were pleasantly surprised by the great and knowledgeable staff they have . We had no idea where to start at, but the friendly staff member spent almost 2 hours with us and at the end it was very easy for us to decide on cot, pram and car seat.
Dealing with them has been a refreshingly pleasant experience.
The prices are reasonable and affordable and they had everything in stock. Defiantly will be back.
We will recommend to everyone who is looking for a fantastic customer service experience and great baby products range.

Fantastic service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

Would recommend baby mode online to anyone great service and fast delivery ordered online Saturday pm and received tuesday am

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

Unable to buy the bassinet of choice here in Perth due to stock shortage I phoned Melbiurne prior to ordering to check on stock availability. Not only was it available but the price was excellent with delivery, and Amy who I spoke with arranged for it to be despatched asap.
It arrived promptly and fortunately on the day of the early arrival of our little one.
Can't thank you enough. Brilliant service.

Quick delivery, excellent prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2016

Very happy with this company, they shipped the product out and I received it within three days of my order. The product and shipping were well priced.

What amazing service Baby Mode

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2016

What awesome service - within 48 hours of an email to Baby Mode a Pacapod Oban bag that was sold out Australia wide after I called many companies had arrived at my house. It was a better price than any other company . Thanks Marie ! A+++++++++++ service !

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Top notch service with competitive pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2016

We bought a glider chair from the online store. Marie, who responds to all the online inquiries, was extremely helpful and patient with all our questions. She was also honest about stock levels and dispatch delays (supplier's fault). Once the order was dispatched, the delivery was very fast as well. well done baby mode! Keep up the outstanding customer service!

• 1 review

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2016

Fantastic service, highly recommend this store to everyone. I don't live in Victoria so prior to purchasing my desired pram online I called up to enquire about it as it was a brand new model not yet readily available in Australia which means I was unable to view or try it prior to purchase. Baby Mode staff were so helpful, they answered all my questions about the pram & even price matched another online store. I purchased the pram through Baby Mode & it arrived 2 days later. Thank you Baby Mode!!

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2016

The customer service is excellent. Stock is well priced and it's such a pleasure to shop there. Worth the trip across town for me.

5 stars just isn't enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2016

Thank you to the absolutely wonderful Baby Mode for making my online transaction stress free and so incredibly easy. I had viewed the mattress that I wanted and was happy it was on sale but devestated I wasn't closer to the store as postage was a annoying. (I'm all the way in QLD) . Baby Mode had asked me to contact them and I was so glad I did. They were able to go through a different delivery service and made my purchase including delivery $70 cheaper!!! This price including delivery was less expensive than the actual mattress at other stores I had searched online. The last thing I wanted in between moving, being half way through my pregnancy and chasing a toddler around was the stress and heartache of not finding the mattress I needed for my baby due in October within my price range. I can't thank you enough Baby Mode for going above and beyond for me! Without a doubt in my mind I will be back for more purchases in the future.

Eltham, Victoria, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 15 helpful votes

This place is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2016

Its not often in this day and age that one comes across a company that is staffed by such competant and courteous people. Baby Mode is one such place. I have changed items on laybuy and ordered extra items. Nothing is too much trouble. They know their products and their stock. They are intelligent and well organised and are great at communicating They return calls when they say they will and provide pertinent information when necessary. Dealing with them has been a refreshingly pleasant experience.

Verified Customer

best customer service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2016

The customer service at Baby Mode was exceptional. Quick and effective, well priced and had stock of hard-to-get items. Thumbs up from me guys :)

Big Baby Store in Epping VIC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 29, 2016

We have purchased from Baby Mode Epping few weeks ago. Its a big store with lots on range. Their prices are very competitive, and their customer service is outstanding, well above par compared to bigger chain baby stores in the area. Parking is super easy. The girls even went the extra mile and assisted us in taking the car seat & stroller out to our car to get a better understanding of how it would fit in.

Melbourne

Recaro baby car seat from Baby Mode

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2016

We visited the pbc expo today in Melbourne. My husband has been following Recaro baby Australia on Facebook and has been waiting for the Recaro seats to be released in Australia for a while now. We visited the stand and got great service with genuine advice from the team at Baby Mode. Maree was so helpful. We ordered the Recaro travel system which is due into Australia on the 1st June. We end up drive to the sunshine store after we left the expo and spent time choosing our baby furniture and placed it on layby with them too. Can't believe how easy it was. Thanks Baby Mode.

Melbourne

• 2 answers

A++ customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2016

Came to the baby expo today looking for advice on a pram but was so confused! The Baby Mode guys sold me a new baby jogger pram called Premier, great value plus got a free cup holder:).The customer service and product knowledge was first class by the girls. Thank you guys for helping me to ease my mind. Cant wait to start using it!!

Bad experience will not return

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2016

Went in to get a quote on a pram, capsule, car seat, rocking chair, monitor, etc.
Asked for a package deal.
Girl spent over an hour writing quote up and by the time I finally received it I noticed that not even 1 item out of the 8 items we wanted was reduced all were as marked on shelves. If I wanted shelf prices I could have done it myself.

One of the items we mentioned was $70 cheaper else were and all they did was match it and wanted full payment as it was a special price.

Do yourself all a favour and shop around baby mode have good knowledge of products but all items are sold at premium prices. We saved over $600 by shopping elsewhere.

Thanks baby bunting, toys r us and kiddy country.

Family store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2016

Went shopping there today and i felt like home the girls are amazing so friendly and all of them had great customer service. Baby mode is one of the most friendly places that I have ever been to, staff are amazing, store is amazing! So clean and bright!

I'll be back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2016

How nice is to know , that there is a baby store where you can find a lot of quality product and a team of friendly staff with the good product knowledge . Thank you , Epping team.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2016

The girls at baby mode Epping are amazing, I've been in there about ten times in the last month not being able to make up my mind about a pram & was served by the same people several times and they were always really nice & courteous. One of them i think her name was Daniella even put them in my boot so i could see what it looked like, she explained pros and cons and i finally made up my mind. Thanks guys.

1 of 2 pages