Review rating:

Verified Customer

Great quick delivery and customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Michael was very helpful when we were unsure how to make the recline function on the pram we bought work.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I bought online and had prompt communications and answers to my questions quickly and professionally. Speedy delivery and will be happy to recommend.

Outstanding service, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

We bought a stroller off the website - turned out to have just gone out of stock. Within 24 hours of clicking 'purchase' I had been emailed by one of their staff and a solution had been arranged (they had an ex-display model of that particular stroller that they offered to me at a good discount). The product arrived a few days later, in as-new perfect condition and they followed up to make sure we were happy. Based on my experience I can't recommend these guys highly enough, they did an outstanding job.

Verified Customer

Customer Service that goes above and beyond!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

I recently purchased a bassinet from Baby Online Direct at a great price and from the moment I called, they were extremely helpful. Nothing was too hard or complicated. Not only were they able to arrange the delivery of the goods so I wouldn't have to go to a Depot (by foot) if I wasn't at home at the time of delivery, they also followed up with a phone call to ensure I received the Bassinet without any issues. Thanks so much to Amy and the team! I would definitely recommend anyone to buy from Baby Online Direct!!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

We bought online on Saturday at Lunchtime. The product arrived onTuesday from interstate. Now considering we could not reasonably expect our order to be processed until Monday morning,the advice that it was despatched on Monday and Toll delivering on Tuesday lunchtime was amazing service. Oh and the chair is pretty good too.

Great service, great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2016

I bought a Babylove EzyCombo car seat but, once it had been delivered, I realised that I should have bought a Safe N Sound Hi-Liner instead. The staff were very understanding about the mistake I had made and really worked hard to help me to resolve this. It was easy to reach them via phone and email and not only did they help me to organise the exchange but they also spent time making sure that the return postage cost me as little as possible and that it was as convenient as possible (I am in Tassie and they are in Vic). I am impressed with this online store - the speedy delivery, great communication and especially their understanding and help regarding the return I needed to do. I can highly recommend this store. In fact, I never write reviews but thought I would like to just this once after the exceptional service I received.

Excellent service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

I ordered the veebee baby cocoon I haven't used it yet but I want to say it was a great buy good price and quick postage.

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2016

The site works really well and is easy to navigate. My order arrived within 48hrs and I had plenty of notifications of its progress along the way!

Best customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2016

I'm a new first time mum, and the idea of buying a car seat was very overwhelming... There are so many out there and so many are similar that I was going a little crazy!!

But after a call to Baby Online Direct, Marie was able to talk me through some of my questions and concerns.

Then a couple weeks later when I finally overcame my indecisiveness and decided to order we were a little pressed for time. So I call Marie again to check if we would have the car seat within a week and she said she would have it posted that day!

We received it three business days later!

Thank you so very much for relieving some of the anxiety that comes with new babies, and making decisions!!

• 10 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2016

Thankyou for my bassinet, excellent customer service. Great price, $20 cheaper than local Target. Highly recommend. Next I shopped at Bedding Square and was ripped off.

• 1 answer

Great online baby store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2016

Absolutly recommend this online store. Cheap prices, Great communication and fast shipping with Australia post. We will shop here again for sure.

Delivery Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2015

The personal service via email & phone was wonderful & friendly and the delivery incredibly prompt. I needed the item in a hurry and the staff went out of their way. The price was the best available for the item too. :)

Fantastic customer service, fast delivery, excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2015

I'm very happy with my experience with Baby Online Direct. I got the pram I wanted for about $100 less than the price they were selling for everywhere else. The delivery was so quick and when I had a question about the item, the response was prompt and helpful. I definitely recommend Baby Online Direct and will buy from here again!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2014

Thank you for the best service, competitive prices and an affordable delivery fee. We received our two car seats one day after ordering - amazing! We were able to easily communicate with Baby online direct and they responded promptly to our correspondence. Highly recommended! Thank you. We will remember you for future purchases for our twin babies.

Great Australian customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2014

After finding a fault with a product on delivery, baby online direct staff were happy and efficient in helping to organise a replacement. They didn't make me feel like my complaint was unwarranted or question if the product fault was caused by me, like so many other retailers!

Australia

• 5 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Would definitely recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2014

After having a negative experience with another online baby store, I was extremely cautious about buying online again. This store was excellent. When I was searching through their online store, it showed that there was only one of the car seats that I wanted left. I made my purchase and checked the following day to see if the website now showed that I had been bought (the other online store didn't list items as in or out of stock, meaning you can wait weeks for stock to come in, or not receive it at all). It did. I appreciate that it doesn't advertise products that it doesn't actually have. My order arrived within 7 days. Thank you so much, Baby Online Direct. Will definitely buy from you again.

+ Accurately advertises whether or not items are in stock, fast delivery

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2013

As well as a fantastic value product that was hard to find elsewhere, the customer service i experienced with this website was beyond parallel - i was reluctant to buy online initially as in the past i've had bad experiences (with a different baby supply website) with couriers who didn't come when expected, rude, etc etc - but after writing an email to baby online direct, they got in touch with me, arranged for a courier (From a different company from the one i had a bad experience with!) to come to my house at a time and date that suited me. Unheard of! And all with courtesy and a smile, as if it was no problem at all. Amazing. Would highly recommend, it's so nice to come across people who take pride in their work. Thanks for making my life just a little bit easier!

+ Service with a smile!

Extremely Fast and Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2013

Ordered the Mamaroo from Baby Online Direct. Received in 7 days (we are in North QLD). Product perfect and exactly as described. Great Customer Service and very efficient in replying to any questions I had. Easy Payment. Would deal with company again in a heartbeat and will be telling everyone who will listen to do the same. 10/10

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2013

Excellent customer service! We were very happy with the level of service they provided, they were very helpful, understanding and always had quick responses to our queries. We live in Brisbane and they have dispatched the pram without extra cost. They do fast deliveries. We are very happy with this website and I would recommend to anyone who wants to buy baby stuff online, go with babyonlinedirect.com.au.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Babyonlinedirect great communication & fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2013

Anyone look at buying baby goods online should consider looking at babyonlinedirect.com.au . I rang for a stock update because I had been given the run around before from online baby stores regarding availability and delivery. I rang left a message and 10 minutes later got a call back from a very helpful gentleman who confirmed they had the porta cot i wanted in stock. I then went online that night purchased the item. I immediately got an email back with all my order details confirmed. Next morning I received another email tell me my goods had be dispatched and the email also had tracking information. The following day after that I received the porta cot at my work. (I work in Melbourne CBD) I could not believe how great the service was. I even rang them the next day to thank them for the great experience. They seemed genuinely happy to hear back from me. Highly Recommend This Site.

+ great communication & fast delivery

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes