• 1 comment
  • 29 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Fantastic seat for kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Pros- very easy to use and install. Fabric is super comfy and kids fall asleep in it as its quite big and roomy
Cons- Very wide and bulky. You cant fit in a small car or if you are trying to get 3 seats at the back of a 4wd. Also too big and bulky to throw in the back of the boot if you want to uninstall it

GOLD COAST

• 1 comment
  • 24 helpful votes

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Picked this seat due to very high ratings and safety scores. It's lived up to it's name! Had 2 for 3 years and now using them as booster seats. They are larger sized but kids are comfy in them, they love the cup holders and I find them extremely easy to use. Highly recommended.

Private message

More than a tad bulky when you have compact car and other car seats

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

It was easy to install as a toddler seat. It is machine washable but takes time to take buckles out before fabric can be removed. The seat is comfy and survived 2 kids. They sleep well in there. The main gripe is it is very wide and when you have to fit 3 car seats across ( or 2 car seats and 1 adult), it is too bulky in a compact car or even compact SUV.

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Business class for kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

We have 3 of this car seat for our 2 kids in different cars. The kids absolutely love it. We've had one of them since my son was 6 months old and he's now a tall 6 year old and still loves it. We have just converted it into booster seat mode for him and it's just as comfortable. My tiny 3.5 year old daughter also has the same seat and loves it.

The only con is it's massive. If you put 2 seats in the back you virtually have a half size middle seat left.

Melbourne

• 19 helpful votes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Nice one easy to fit and high safety loved it lllllloooovvvee it .

How easy is it to install & use the seat?
How comfortable is your baby in the seat?
Is cleaning, maintenance & storage easy for this seat?
easy to install & use the seat,
comfortable for our baby in the seat and cleaning, maintenance & storage easy as well .

Uncomfortable car seat

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I've bought two of this seats for my twins and found tha this car seats it's such uncomfortable when child sitting in this car seat and bulky it's use so much space in you car In a end I've sold them and bought safe n sound and now we happy. I wouldn't reccomend baby love car seats

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Verified Purchase

Great seat, just a bit tall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

This is a great seat, it feels sturdy and secure, and doesn't budge when you are driving around. The buckles are also very easily accessible which is nice with a wiggling toddler. It has great safety ratings and is a good seat, my only gripe is that it is VERY tall (the wings) so it can only go in our ute and not my car.

Sydney

• 1 question
Private message

Great value and baby loves it :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2016

First child so hadn't experienced a forward-facing seat until baby got out of capsule.

Initial impressions (have had it for 3 months now) are that: baby loves facing forward, padding is very comfortable, buckle easier to use that capsule.

Initially frustrated by the extra padding, but have since removed this as baby has grown. The material is very nice and surprisingly haven't noticed it sweaty. Not the easiest of things to keep clean though (but I guess that's a baby seat for you).

Compact and light

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2014

This is one of the cheapest capsules I saw on the market at $250 but it is a great little carrier. It's not all bells and whistles or really lux in the materials but it certainly does the job! I really love the tabs where you can store the seat belt clasp when not in use to make putting baby in really easy. They unfortunately broke though after about 3 months. We use an adaptor to connect it to our Valco Rebel q pram system which has been really convenient, especially when bubs got quite heavy and I couldn't lug him around at all.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great Value and comfy for the kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

We have two of these in our 2009 Falcon wagon, with our 18 month old and 3.5 year old. These are great for the long trips we do, as the kids can fall asleep in them comfortably during the journey. Yes they are quite large, so it would be nearly impossible to find a car that can accommodate 3 wide in the back seat. Unfortunately, with #3 on the way, we are going to have to look to alternative options, however if you only have 2 kids, these are fantastic.

• 1 review

Will never buy again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2014

I just had to replace the car seat only after buying it in 2011 because the buckle no longer works. One side won't click in yet the other side is fine. I was hoping it lasted more than 2.5 years! Terrible quality. Upon reading up on it it seems to be a common problem. I will steer clear from this brand in the future.

+ Padding

- Faulty buckle

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 4 pages

Why is the in-built harness not able to be used past the middle marker? I'm not happy to put my son in a seat using only the car seat belt and the h-harness bought seperately isn't suitable for my car as I have 3 in car-seats so the buckle can't be reached easily to do up and undo the seatbelt

RikkiLee asked on Oct 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi RikkiLee, thanks for your question. The Babylove Ezy Combo is a convertible booster seat which means that your need to be guided by the markers on the seat and change to booster mode once your little reaches the middle marker. It sounds like you're looking for a seat that's full harnessed up to approx. 8 years of age? We would recommend that you look at the Babylove Ezy Grow - http://babylove.com.au/shop/car-seats/ezy-grow-ep/ Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 131 477 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Babylove Team.

I'm looking at the combo and ezy grow...what are the differences??

JackieHG asked on Oct 13, 2016

Answer this

Hi JackieHG, thanks for your question. The Ezy Combo is a convertible booster seat which uses the in-built harness up to approx. 4yrs of age, then the seat is converted to be used as a booster seat with your vehicle seat belt and/or H harness. the Ezy Grow is a fully harnessed seat that uses the in-built harness up to approx. 8yrs of age. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 131 477, kind regards, The Babylove Team.

Is this car seat best suited to newborn as well? Or is it a booster seat for bit bigger kids?

Richa Narang asked on Sep 21, 2016

Answer this

Hi Richa, thanks for your question. This seat is a convertible booster seat and no suitable for a newborn. Check out our full range at http://babylove.com.au/product-category/car-seats/ Kind regards, The Babylove Team.

See all 16 questions about Babylove Ezy Combo