Good value for money and the baby is safe and happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I am happy with the Babylove baby seat. I have purchased it as a second seat for my mother who takes my baby in her car at times. The baby seat is great, the baby is safe, happy and secure. The price was right as well and I did not want to spend too much on it as it was intended as an additional seat, however happy with it in every way!

Comments
Babylove Official

Hi Olga,
Thanks for your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Sydney

Baby happy and secure

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I took this new baby seat to a fitting station because I wanted for it to be installed safely. I am not sure if it can be installed easily unless you are doing it all the time. The seat is very comfortable, the baby is supported well, is secure and does not sway from side to side when the car is moving or turning. Cleaning is a breeze and I would recommend this car seat to any parent.

Comments
Babylove Official

Hi Sue, Thank you so much for your time to write us the above review. We are delighted to hear that you find our car seat easy to clean and comfortable. If we can assist you with anything in the ... read more »

MURRUMBA DOWNS

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Great value for the money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Being a nana this item is easy to use and the baby seat belts are easy to lock and unlock too.
Baby seems happy to sit in this seat and the head is well supported when awake and also when sleeping too.
Cleaning, maintenance & storage is easy and it is also easy to lock the seat in and to unlock it to get it out of the car.

Purchased at: Target Australia

perth

• 4 helpful votes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I bought this seat just over a year ago, the price was good, and overall l I'm pretty happy with it.
It was used every day and the material is still in immaculate condition no wear and tear, and wipes down really easily.
I like the fact that it could be used as a booster seat, and one of my favorite things is the large cup holder that was in easy reach made it really handy for long car trips!

Overall a good functioning seat for it's price.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

damn right we made love in the babylove!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

in our industry there are many different requests and this was one of them. Very comfortable even though a lot of movement, i wanted to take it home! Our team are not exactly the best at setting things up so it took us a little while, after all their job is to film not to build seats. the cleaning was very easy, stains came out well. overall very good product.

Purchased at: Target Australia

Central Coast

Private message

A safe, sturdy and reliable seat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

We needed a second car seat for our other car but didn't want to pay for an expensive seat again- this one does the job perfectly, just as well as (if not better than) our other brand seat. It's very lightweight yet still sturdy and I find it cleans more easily than the other seat. It's not at all complicated and fiddly to switch to another car or take out and clean.

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

• 2 answers
  • 29 helpful votes

Excellent Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

This seat was purchased because of its high safety rating. It has been used in harness mode with a toddler, and not too long ago was converted to a booster for my current 6 year old son. He is still very comfy and there is good side head support for when he falls asleep. I was concerned that the large side wings would make the lap-sash seatbelt unsuitable to use, but it goes over the top of the seat and utilises the red clip to sit against the child's shoulder.
The top of the seat is faded from the sun but that could be expected I guess. Lightweight so easy to move cars, but it is a big seat, so you won't be able to fit three seats across.
My son is 6.5 years, tall for his age and weighs approx 27kg, he still has plenty of room below the shoulder line (much to his dismay).

Verified Purchase

Fantastic seat for kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Pros- very easy to use and install. Fabric is super comfy and kids fall asleep in it as its quite big and roomy
Cons- Very wide and bulky. You cant fit in a small car or if you are trying to get 3 seats at the back of a 4wd. Also too big and bulky to throw in the back of the boot if you want to uninstall it

GOLD COAST

• 24 helpful votes

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Picked this seat due to very high ratings and safety scores. It's lived up to it's name! Had 2 for 3 years and now using them as booster seats. They are larger sized but kids are comfy in them, they love the cup holders and I find them extremely easy to use. Highly recommended.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

More than a tad bulky when you have compact car and other car seats

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

It was easy to install as a toddler seat. It is machine washable but takes time to take buckles out before fabric can be removed. The seat is comfy and survived 2 kids. They sleep well in there. The main gripe is it is very wide and when you have to fit 3 car seats across ( or 2 car seats and 1 adult), it is too bulky in a compact car or even compact SUV.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 4 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Business class for kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

We have 3 of this car seat for our 2 kids in different cars. The kids absolutely love it. We've had one of them since my son was 6 months old and he's now a tall 6 year old and still loves it. We have just converted it into booster seat mode for him and it's just as comfortable. My tiny 3.5 year old daughter also has the same seat and loves it.

The only con is it's massive. If you put 2 seats in the back you virtually have a half size middle seat left.

Melbourne

• 19 helpful votes

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Nice one easy to fit and high safety loved it lllllloooovvvee it .

How easy is it to install & use the seat?
How comfortable is your baby in the seat?
Is cleaning, maintenance & storage easy for this seat?
easy to install & use the seat,
comfortable for our baby in the seat and cleaning, maintenance & storage easy as well .

Sunbury

Uncomfortable car seat

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I've bought two of this seats for my twins and found tha this car seats it's such uncomfortable when child sitting in this car seat and bulky it's use so much space in you car In a end I've sold them and bought safe n sound and now we happy. I wouldn't reccomend baby love car seats

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Verified Purchase

Great seat, just a bit tall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

This is a great seat, it feels sturdy and secure, and doesn't budge when you are driving around. The buckles are also very easily accessible which is nice with a wiggling toddler. It has great safety ratings and is a good seat, my only gripe is that it is VERY tall (the wings) so it can only go in our ute and not my car.

Sydney

Private message

Great value and baby loves it :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2016

First child so hadn't experienced a forward-facing seat until baby got out of capsule.

Initial impressions (have had it for 3 months now) are that: baby loves facing forward, padding is very comfortable, buckle easier to use that capsule.

Initially frustrated by the extra padding, but have since removed this as baby has grown. The material is very nice and surprisingly haven't noticed it sweaty. Not the easiest of things to keep clean though (but I guess that's a baby seat for you).

Compact and light

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2014

This is one of the cheapest capsules I saw on the market at $250 but it is a great little carrier. It's not all bells and whistles or really lux in the materials but it certainly does the job! I really love the tabs where you can store the seat belt clasp when not in use to make putting baby in really easy. They unfortunately broke though after about 3 months. We use an adaptor to connect it to our Valco Rebel q pram system which has been really convenient, especially when bubs got quite heavy and I couldn't lug him around at all.

Private message

Great Value and comfy for the kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2014

We have two of these in our 2009 Falcon wagon, with our 18 month old and 3.5 year old. These are great for the long trips we do, as the kids can fall asleep in them comfortably during the journey. Yes they are quite large, so it would be nearly impossible to find a car that can accommodate 3 wide in the back seat. Unfortunately, with #3 on the way, we are going to have to look to alternative options, however if you only have 2 kids, these are fantastic.

• 1 review

Will never buy again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2014

I just had to replace the car seat only after buying it in 2011 because the buckle no longer works. One side won't click in yet the other side is fine. I was hoping it lasted more than 2.5 years! Terrible quality. Upon reading up on it it seems to be a common problem. I will steer clear from this brand in the future.

+ Padding

- Faulty buckle

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

So easy to install and use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2014

We bought this seat after using the safe n sound meridian (which we still use for our youngest). I picked it for the high CREP rating. Had it for a year now and It has been a great purchase. my partner and I prefer it to the safe n sound for the following:
- easier to install
- easier to get my son in and out of
- much easier to tighten the harness
- cheaper.
Only criticism is it is soo bulky but we have a large car so it doesn't matter. We will be buying another when ou youngest moves to forward facing.

+ Easy to install and use, price

- It's on the larger side

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Rosebery

• 1 review
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent, Saved my sons life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2014

We originally bought this seat as we have a very tall family. It was the only seat that looked like it was going to grow far enough with my son while we still obeyed child restraint laws.

Best thing I ever did!
A few weeks ago I rolled my car with my son and myself the only occupants. Not only did the chair do exactly as required, my son received not a bruise or scratch.

Of course we needed to dispose of that chair after the accident for fear of unknown damage, but visually you could not tell the forces that had been applied. I without a doubt will be replacing that chair with another Babylove Ezy Combo!

+ Suits a large range of children's heights, Does exactly what it is need for, saved my son from damage.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes