Filter By:

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Spent 6 months on a byo month to month plan and have not had a single issue so far. Speeds have been great, setup was easy and their customer service has been perfect so far.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Hun,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Absolutely fabulous first up experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Contacted Barefoot at around 3:00 pm yesterday, service was connected by 7:00 pm! - had to wait until this morning for telephonic advice for router set-up - then away we flew at 30 down/20 up at 9:00 am. Superb service from staff members - and I can actually understand them because they speak Ozspeak. If this experience persists, I will be one very happy geriatric.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi oldnugly,

Barefoot team.

All Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The connection has been reliable.
Started having WiFi dropping out and called support who traced it to the modem being faulty and then replaced it and paid postage for returning of faulty modem - all of which was organised and handled very smoothly.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Jill,

The Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The service provided by Barefoot Telecom has been seamless. It is fantastic to have service needs met so readily and with tech experts without having to be on hold for hours on end. Very much appreciated.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your feedback and your kind words!

Toukley, New South Wales

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Signed up online Friday arvo and was connected 10am Saturday morning after previously waiting 11 days to be connected by a different provider.

Thanks Barefoot Telecom

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi nikki82,

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 3 questions
  • 2 answers

Great Service & Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Very easy to contact the company and you will be answered by an Australian who understands the issue and wants to help.

The only hiccup I had with connecting my service was finding the correct port to plug the modem into. The guy I was speaking to on the phone was very patient and fully prepared to stay on the line while I went round my new residence trying each one I found.

Have been up and running nearly three months now and my ADSL connection has been outstanding.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Shell,

Zero complaints

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The biggest thing for me is how easy the company is to deal with. Contacting them is easy. They are efficient and friendly and the whole process is always so simple. I cannot fault any of the dealings with the barefoot team including a difficult intial connection, moving to a house with no address, and missed payments.
Connection has always been reliable, despite living in a bad area and I haven’t had any issues with the service.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Corinne,

Many thanks for your feedback and your kind words!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Excellent ISP all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Barefoot is probably the best ISP I've ever had. No lock in contracts, no joining or leaving fee, fast installation, helpful Aussie call centre... I'm not sure what they could do to improve! Superior service and value to all other ISPs.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Michael,

Good Reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Only dropouts have been NBN created or updates, good customer service to resolve NBN issue and set up of modem

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Ericneil,

Barefoot team

Barefoot NBN - Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

We have a rental property and wanted to provide internet access for our overseas tenant.
Saw Barefoot on a Google search, prices looked good so gave them a go.
Received a phone message to say it would be installed on a specific date between 1.00pm and 5.00pm and to be at the house at that time.
The technician came at 1.30 and the job was completed by 2.00.
At 2.05 received a text message to say the Line and service were now active.
Entered details into the modem that we supplied and Hey Presto we were surfing the net.
Tenant Extremely happy so were we.
Excellent service, price and deal and customer service is here in OZ. AAA+++

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Albert,

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Signed up, got connected, works fine. Quick and helpful support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

With ISP providers, if you don't have a reason to give them thought let alone contact them, it means they are doing alright.
I signed up with Barefoot early September, and it "just works". No dropouts, no real slowdowns at any part of the day.

I did reach out to support during setup, because something had gone wrong due to my previous ISP going bust and instructing my connection to be disconnected, which was actioned just *after* I had been churned. So not Barefoot's fault, but they explained it well. So thumbs up for a fast and accurate response.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Koffer Koper,

Many thanks for your feedback and your kind words.

Glad to hear you have had no issues with the service.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Very friendly and clear service said excactly how long it would take and they had me connected in a

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

Very good had no issue signing up they where very helpful everything was done in a matter of a couple of days sending the modem and getting connected.

I have had no connection issues so far.

very easy to deal with would recomend them to anyone.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Mick,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Glad to hear you are happy!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Could not reach the internet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I was so impressed that the High-Speed service I ordered Sunday was connected already the following day. However, I could not get out onto the Internet and called Customer Service. It turned out that I had made a "typo" when setting up the modem. The issue was quickly resolved. Thank you, Barefoot.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Erik,

Happy Chappy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I am more than happy with my service. To get connected was pain free, easy and free; ie, no connection or set-up fees. My service has been reliable, see you later telstra

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Richo,

Many thanks for your feedback!

Appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great Service, quick and very affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I have had no problems switching to Barefoot Telecom from my previous provider.
They are friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. Even better, their call centre is based in Australia and the people who take your call can understand what you are asking!
NBN FTTN Speed is fine and slightly faster than our previous provider ( we have in one of those areas that just doesn't get great NBN speeds no matter how much you pay).

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi John H,

The Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Affordable with Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Haven't had any service problems, but they contact you if there may be any connection issues in the area
Very responsive, helpful and polite support team.
Overall very affordable and reliable service.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Alison,

Great value & personal Australian service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

So far I am 100% pleased with Barefoot Telecom. All seems to be reliable. No dropouts.
I've only ever phoned for a query or support, both of which have always been happily and efficiently managed by Australian based staff and with lovely customer service.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Ingrid,

Many thanks for your feedback!

Appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Binningup, Western Australia

• 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

So far, very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Quick service connection time (same day - for same connection type as previous provider - FTTN). Very responsive broadband service. I haven't had to contact their customer service centre yet (one month in) so I can't vouch for what they are like. But the service itself seems fast and reliable, and good value for money.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Adam,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

An improvement over previous providers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

So far an excellent supply. A few teething problems sorted out quickly and pleasantly with obliging people easy to understand.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Alan,

The Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Barefoot is just a great company.
We have used Optus, we have used Telstra and there’s always a reason why “We Cannot Do This” whenever a problem arises. While Barefoot have a “Can Do” attitude.
With Barefoot it’s always” is there anything else we can help you with”, problems have always been resolved within a very acceptable period of time.
Have Been with Barefoot now for over 12 months and have No hesitation in recommending them to friends and colleagues.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the review!

We appreciate your feedback and glad to hear you have had a positive experience.

1 of 14 pages