Filter By:

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Connection is very reliable, no dropouts experienced.
When we were connected to the NBN the service wasn't connected and Barefoot telephoned to let me know and step me through the process of connecting.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Madleline,

Very happy with Value for Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Service is reliable and particularly like the sms warning on the one occasion there was a drop out. This service is excellent value for money and I highly recommend it.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Sandra,

Very Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Been with them almost 2 years so far am happy with the service. But get dropouts almost everyday not really getting the speed that I pay for but am hoping that things will pick up.Thanks Barefoot

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Irena,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Quick and efficient. Support based in Australia. Fixes problems right away. No promises left unkempt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

We've had a very reliable connection so far, and no drop-outs.

Quite unlikely the previous deal we've had with one of the major players in the Australian telecoms market the name of which begins with the letter O.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Sir John,

Barefoot has been great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Barefoots customer service has been great (they were very helpful during the install) and we havent had a single dropout in the 3 months we've been with them. Internet speed is good. Cant ask for much more than that

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Luke,

The Barefoot team.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Finally getting speeds we need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Thank you keep up the speeds it’s early days, I’m not use to getting what I pay for, when it comes to internet speeds, thank you

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Janine,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

A huge saving in our pockets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Excellent customer service.... Super quick!
A coue of minor drop outs at peak times. Nothing too much to worry about as only for a couple of minutes.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your fantastic review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Low price with good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Great support during the initial setup and I’ve never had any issues with connection. I get the full download speed as advertised for my plan. In the rare event of an outage they send an SMS so I know there is a network issue and not hardware. Very happy.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Tyron,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great Internet speed and friendly service. They do direct debit from your account so you don't have

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Quick Internet. Always friendly service and they are Australian on the phone. Payment is direct debit from your bank which I enjoy because I don't have to worry about paying a paper bill. Never had a problem. Been with them for 12 months. I stream Netflix with no issues.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Claire,

Exactly what i like

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I have been with barefoot for almost 2 years, in 2 very different areas, from rural to metro, nsw to wa. Have had some issues with connection when rurally located but was always sorted asap. Received notification of issues via text before they happened, or full support when the unexpected happened. I asked questions and always got answers and was always spoken to comfortably with no communication issues. I am a huge fan of barefoot telecom.

Products ranged from ADSL to NBN and phonelines

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Raelene,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

You let us know when it dropped and back to normal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

The connection is very reliable.
Yes we experienced dropouts, thought it was the connection, just about to reset the modem, when got a text notification from Barefoot.
I really appreciated the notification, when dropouts and when recrified.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Rahmat,

Verified Customer Connection Type: I don't know

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Barefoot Telco have always been easy to deal with. They have a call back service rather than leave you on hold and they really do call back the same day. The connect is reliable, if there is any service drops outs they send you a text. Highly recommend these guys!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Aislinn,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Hasn’t failed! Haven’t had to call customer service! Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Always reliable connection, haven’t had any dropouts that I’m aware of.
Very happy with my service, have recommended to friends and strangers!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for your great review!

Barefoot review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

My connection is very reliable and very rarely have any issues connecting. I have had no dropouts since connecting. Any time the connection has been interrupted, I have received a text updating me of any issues and an estimated time frame for a fix to be done. I am actually quite impressed with my connection with this company.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Aileen,

These guys are great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Very helpful. Great connection. Set up was quick and the connection is fast. I would definitely recommend Barefoot to anyone.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Dazza,

Thanks for your great feedback!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Great product Their customer support is excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Our connection is reliable with very few interruptions. No major problems and anything minor was handle quickly by the excellent support team. Australian support is what i was looking for when checking out a NBN company. As a person with hearing difficulties i was frustrated with overseas support operators from my last internet supplier. Highly recommend Barefoot NBN.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Gary,

Glad to hear you are so happy with us, thanks for your review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great Aussie company and good customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I have been with Barefoot now for over 12 months and have had no issues with them. I am a long way from Sydney.

The only issues I had was Telstra dropouts and my VPN service.

Barefoot did not give up easily and was able to pinpoint the problem being the VPN. Trial and error in the past 12 months but only on my end.

Barefoot has been rock solid.

Highly recommended.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Egbert,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Did everything they said they would.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Everything promised by Barefoot has been delivered in terms of price and service.
When we have had service drop outs I have had a text message within an hour. With past service providers it has taken many frustrating phone calls to establish the nature of the problem. Barefoot never assume that we have done something stupid. We never get asked to test and retest our equipment. When I have needed technical support I have found them to be professional and knowledgeable. Because they are an Australian provider they know how the NBN and Telstra work and it needs no explanation on my part as it has with some of the biggest providers because these providers have inexperienced overseas operators on the phones.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Robert,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Happy process, good customer service, product is unfortunately similar to all others in Australia, l

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Occasional dropouts, difficulty with simultaneous multiple device use, overall slow service. This is however my experience of about 5 ISPs at all price points in Cable, ADSL and NBN. We are so far behind the rest of the world.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Keegan,

Great Value Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

We switched from the main australian telco due to over inflated prices and not willing to look after its long term customers , we have nbn and mobile with barefoot and would recommend them to anyone who is after no hassle service and a service that just works.
We have been very happy with them so far for the last 6 months , the only issue we have had is the modem we bought through them wasn't the best and had to by another , also their help line is limited but they do try and help till the problem is resolved.
They are also very quick to respond to questions and queries we had overall we think that our old telco could learn something from barefoot.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Mary,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

3 of 18 pages