Filter By:

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Excellent customer service, quick to answer questions or resolve any issues, and reliable connection. Great to deal with, happy to say goodbye to Telstra.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Sarah,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Extremely rare to have a drop out. Always get notified if there is an issue. Most of the time it doesn't affect us.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Dione,

Thanks for your review!

We appreciate your support.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

could improve

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

good connection till evening between 6 till 10 can go from 50mbts speed 5 meg a sec, down to basic adsl 512k speed so frustrating if you are trying to online game of youtube with more than 2 others online so this could improve.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Sion,

Thanks for your review!

If you experience slow speeds during the evening on a regular basis, be sure to let our support team know so we can check and see if we can resolve this issue for you.

The Barefoot team

I was assuming it was due to peak times there congestion on lines.but if this is not the case yes ill be in contact to see if this can be rectified .
regards Steven Williams.

No issues.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Stable connection with advertised speeds. Have not had any noticeable issues since start of service. Some proactive communication from support. Perhaps add more functions and a more modern looking online account portal.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Cougie,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great service, especially for the price.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Barefoot's services are amazing for the price I pay, Compared to more well know telco's, barefoot is honest and straight forward. Even when I left temporarily from Barefoot, no hassle or fuss, Barefoot were more then accommodating for me to leave and more then welcoming for when i decided to return. So far i have only had one outage from barefoot with plenty of information to keep me up to date.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Nic,

Glad to hear you are so happy, and that we have kept you informed!

Verified Customer Connection Type: ISP Cable

Great provider

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Very reliable service with no problems never had a dropout yet and three teens full time online gamers my unlimited plan is excellent.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Will,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Has been the best internet provider I have had to date

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I am on the fixed wireless nbn, I have found it does need line of sight as trees are affecting my connections but this has nothing to do with Barefoot. They have always been prompt with support requests and friendly on the phone. Not sure I have been without internet due to the network. Just due to my trees.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi zekiwi,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Changed from Long term Telstra best thing I have done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

No Issues with the service fast replys to any inquires & connection is very reliable and have not had any dropouts

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Donald,

Thanks for your review!

We appreciate your support.

Best internet I’ve had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Strong connection with no drop outs. Always working. Set up was super easy and communication with company super easy to understand and deal with

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Kezza737,

Thanks for your fantastic review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Its always on and strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Great communication and great service
We have had a few drop outs but we have been notified and the problem resolved without issue.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Luke,

Exceptional Customer Service provided through Barefoot Call Centre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Have had 2 issues with service (1 outage and 1 caused by external contractor) The service provided by the Call Centre for both these issues far surpassed any recent call centre experience I've had in the past 10 years. Attentive, polite, responsive and knowledgeable. WOW, didn't know you could still get this from a comms provider in Australia.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Molly,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

After being with Optus for 6 months the experience with Barefoot has been a delight. Talking to a Australian call center who cares what is happening and gives service is a delight, keeps you in the loop constantly and nothing is a problem. Have had no drop outs so far, connection excellent, 3 times faster than Optus and is faster than the average local connection. Not happy the first 6 months have ended and the bill has come off honeymoon rate to add a extra $10.00 but even with this increase it is roughly the average price around for what we are getting.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Deborah,

Hobart

• 1 comment
Private message

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Australian Call Centre that answers the phone promptly and if not you leave a message and they return your call quickly! Great service and fair price and remember they are only reselling the NBN CO product. Although I did have issues initially these were related to NBN Co and I found Barefoot Telecom very helpful in getting some answers from NBN CO which could not be achieved through my previous Telco who was the largest In Australia but the smallest when looking to provide service. Could not recommend highly enough.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Jon S,

Thanks for your fantastic review!

Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Very satisfied with Barefoot service & their communication response.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Connecting with Barefoot was a very easy operation. Barefoot send a SMS to notify of any problems with the cause & estimated restore time. Dropouts have been due to faults beyond the control of Barefoot. I have had conversations with Barefoot by phone & found the assistant knowledgeable & spoke English well.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Jeremy,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great product, Price competitive, Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Very reliable service No dropout issues. Loss of service a couple in a couple of years connection.
No reason to contact provider as there was notification via SMS. The outages were for a very limited period of time.
When I had cause to contact the provider during initial setup (of my service), to confirm some settings, I was dealt with in a very helpful, courteous, professional and expedient manner.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Edward,

Great NBN provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Barefoot Telecom are a great Australian company with sales and support based in Australia. Quality NBN with text message updates if there is an outage in your area.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Lionel,

Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Amazing Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I cannot recommend barefoot telecom more. I have even convinced my friends and family to sign up. The quality and connection of the internet itself I feel is much like any other telco however their customer service is what sets them apart. I have had excellent service both on the phone and via email, they've even given discounts for referrals and have an a fantastic cancellation policy (as I go away occasionally and need to pause my service). The few times the service has been interrupted they've immediately sent out a text addressing the issue and an estimate on resolution (I've previously experienced Belong who flat out denied that there was an issue). If you are looking to change and want to try a smaller local Aussie company, I recommend you try Barefoot!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Alina,

Wow, thanks for your fantastic review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Just what the telco industry needed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Currently have ADSL with Barefoot, the whole joining up and activation experience was just first class. Modem arrived extremely quickly and they smashed there estimated activation date outta the park by about 1week or more.
Been feeling disillusioned dealing with the telco's (namely Telstra) of late and this experience has restored my faith in the industry. Cannot speak high enough about the Barefoot team excellent and straight forward no nonsense service.

Cannot wait until our mobile Telstra plans have expired to switch those over to Barefoot also!!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Paul M,

Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Barefoot fulfill their promise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

The connection has always been reliable and if there are any dropouts they are only for 5 seconds. I have only had one issue with the service and when I advised the team they tested from their end and advised it was an NBN issue which they then organized an appointment to have it repaired. Brilliant!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Deborah,

Ok on Average

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

On average, not much issue and internet is ok. Occasionally signal gets drop off, not sure if that’s the provider’s issue or the router’s issue?

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Tung Houng,

If you are experiencing issues please contact our support team on 1300 017 622 so we can investigate.

The Barefoot team