Verified Customer

Great prices and lightning fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

What a great experience ordering from Beard and Blade. Excellent website. Placed my order on Sunday afternoon and received it early Monday afternoon.....wow! Will use them again for sure.

Comments
Beard & Blade Supply Co. Official

Thanks Cam, glad to hear that. Really appreciate your time to post a review like this. Cheers!

Mark.n.sedhom@gmail.com

• 4 helpful votes

Competitive prices awesome website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Ordered something over the weekend after comparing the costs of ship forwarding something from the USA vs buying it locally. First time buying it locally was cheaper (50% cheaper). Fast responses to questions and a very easy to use website.

Where have you been all my life?

Top Quality Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Excellent service, huge range, well priced. Being a customer for years and they have never let me down. Highly recommend Beard & Blade.

Brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Have been buying from Beard & Blade for a while now, great products and service that you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Keep it up guys!

Dee Why NSW

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect Man's Shop for Grooming and shaving!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

What a great idea for Men's Grooming JUST for men!
Just LOVE this business...all men's things from Wet Shaving, soaps, shaving creams, blades, razors and the great thing about all of this YOU are the one that's buying this stuff for YOU...in your own house...within 2 days it's all there unless your a "cheap Charlie" and go snail's mail....it's also very good prices...go to David Jones and check out the shaving creams etc...makes you eyes water at their prices...NOPE great stuff for MEN...and some little boys if the need arises that can shave as yet!

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Ordered in the morning, goods delivered in the evening. Very happy customer. I am really impressed by the fast delivery.

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Exceptional good service. Ordered on Sunday and had the product Tuesday. Will definitely buy from you again. The after shave is subtle and can be used every day.

Super fast postage!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Very easy transaction and super fast postage. Will definitely buy from again would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase from beard and blade.

Lightning Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I ordered a new Mercur razor on Wednesday afternoon, and it was in my letter box in Launceston TAS before 9am the following morning. Can’t complain about that for speedy service. B&B promise same-day dispatch if you order before 3pm, and they kept their promise. Well done.

Melbourne

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Excellent service and quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I have previously purchased a badger brush and Proraso Red from B&B when i was first getting into wetshaving. Delivery was quick, and the products were of a high quality. B&B were quick to reply to any newbie questions and were happy to help out.

I have recently just purchased Proraso beard Oil and Beard Wash. I ordered this at 10:30am, and it was there on my door step that very same afternoon. Cannot beat same day delivery. Both items smell fantastic, and the service provided by B&B is incredible.

Will be a returning customer for sure.

Thanks guys

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Amazing quick e-mail responses to questions about my order. My computer auto-fill put in a part of the shipping information that led to the delay of my order and despite it being my fault Beard and Blade shipped it expedited next day. I can not day enough good things about this company.

Awesome service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Huge product range and awesome customer service. Delivery is fast and efficient and even when I had a query about my delivery I had a response within the hour!

Great to see there are still businesses out there that value their customers.

I don’t need to shop anywhere else . Will continue to use these guys for all of my shaving needs.

Wish I could give it a 0

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Paid extra for next day express shipping as I had to leave the city after 2 days. Item didn't arrive. 3 days later I get a message that item has been delivered to the post office. Useless.

Comments
Beard & Blade Supply Co. Official

Some confusion here Ali Shehzad. You ordered *10pm Tuesday night. *Goods left us the next morning (Wednesday) via next day delivery. *You were not available at your student accommodation address on... read more »

north ryde, NSW

RECOMMENDED

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

I ordered a few items from this shop online. The order processing and shipping was very fast, without any problems. The items were delivered without fault. I highly recommend this shop.

Efficiency, quality products, good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Recently got some beard products from beard and blade. Cheap overnight shipping. The best products i have ever used. Even got some samples which i will be buying the product next time i need some. Had a look at other sites beard and blade supply co had the best prices on the products i compared. Too good. Would recommend to everyone

Efficiency Plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Purchased another blade for our pet clippers. I was amazed at how quickly the item arrived as well as the price which was the cheapest online for the superior blade ordered.
Many thanks, and will be returning for other purchases when required.

Excellent price, customer service and delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I ordered a product with free shipping and it arrived the next day before 6 pm. I would highly recommend Beard & Blade Supply Co.

June 25th 2018 Update: Lightning Fast!

Third time buying from these guys, ordered a double edged safety razor kit at 10AM and it arrived before 4PM the same day! This is especially impressive as I ordered multiple different products from different brands. I was already impressed with Beard & Blade before but this just blew my expectations out of the water!

• 1 answer

Amazing price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

My first order has just arrived and I could not be happier - beautifully packaged, in perfect condition and I even received 5 extra blades for free - 4x 5 packs and a 10 pack instead of 5x 5 packs. Plus free delivery! Great website, will definitely use in future. We need more of this sort of thing in Australia. Thanks!

June 27th 2018 Update: 10 out of 10, again

Ordered Monday afternoon, arrived Wednesday morning. Everything is there, in perfect condition, cheaper than anywhere else, and with free delivery. What more could you want, except a personal barber to actually come and shave you.

Glad I found you on website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Purchased a wet shaving kit, razor, brush, stand, mirror, blades, shave cream. Best prices in Oz and very knowledgable guys. Their advice on product was great and quick to reply. My go to store for wet shaving

yohannes.okky@hotmail.com

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service but let down by irresponsible courier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Very respectable company with amazing customer service, but Fastway courier let them down. Beard & Blade Supply Co. replace my lost item for free and in a very timely manner after Fastway claimed that they deliver the goods to my address(nowhere to be seen) and did not show any care or concern about the missing goods.

Beard & Blade Supply Co. = AWESOME