Glad I found you on website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Purchased a wet shaving kit, razor, brush, stand, mirror, blades, shave cream. Best prices in Oz and very knowledgable guys. Their advice on product was great and quick to reply. My go to store for wet shaving

[email protected]

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service but let down by irresponsible courier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Very respectable company with amazing customer service, but Fastway courier let them down. Beard & Blade Supply Co. replace my lost item for free and in a very timely manner after Fastway claimed that they deliver the goods to my address(nowhere to be seen) and did not show any care or concern about the missing goods.

Beard & Blade Supply Co. = AWESOME
Fastway Courier = FAIL

The best service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Excellent service - above and beyond - and great products too. There was an issue with Australia Post and, after a quick discussion with the guys at Beard & Blade, a package was on the door the next day. Can't recommend highly enough!

EXCELLENT AUS SHAVE SUPPLIES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

This Beard and Blade Website and staff really helped me on a number of occasions now. 100% the better place to shop in Australia for Shaving Gear.
High praise from me and my family . Thank you Beard and Blade !!

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great online store for all my shaving needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

New to wet shaving, I found this store to carry a wide range of products that are priced competitively. I purchased a Merkur 38C double edged razor and a 30 blade sample pack. Since my original purchase I've purchased a Muhle badger hair shaving brush and some more blades. Customer service has been good and you a get a 5% order discount if you sign up to their newsletter. Will continue to purchase my shaving products from them.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I would highly recommend them based on my shopping experience. They have a very informative website & their customer service is excellent.

• 5 helpful votes

By far the best around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

I've been buying products from these guys for quite some time now, and always they deliever - outstanding product range amd customer service. They'll look after you!

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Got sent the incorrect product, sent them an e-mail and received a reply in two hours saying the correct order has been dispatched and i can keep the product i received !

Mount Gambier

Verified Customer

Very slow delivery but exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

Not impressed with AusPost's delivery speed but these guys have great customer service. No tracking number but they have since then improved that and are working on getting tracking numbers.

Great Service, great store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

Very fast delivery from to my home which is in regional NSW. Delivery cost is excellent, especially the free standard delivery for orders over $40. Variety of stock is superb, with plenty of differing items to choose from, and prices that are competitive. Number 1 in my book and on my shopping list book mark.

Solid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Got sent the incorrect product, have been in touch with them and they have allowed me to keep the incorrect razor and sent a new one for me!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2016

Arrived the next day.. Thank you! I loved the little GIF when my order was made and then again when it was dispatched. Really quirky!

Brisbane

Terrible Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2016

I ordered a replacement comb & cutter set for my Braun razor in March. By mid April, it hadn't arrived and I complained to Shaver Hut. They said a replacement would be sent the next day. A week later it still hadn't arrived, so I complained again. Eventually one arrived approx. 1 month from the original order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect gift and incredible service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2016

Quite possibly the best customer service I've received ordering online. Arrived the next day and the quality is fantastic! Will make a really great gift. Thank you!

Living in Adelaide...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2016

ordered the day before, and received this morning 10.00am. The Edwin Jaeger DE89KN14BL looks terrific.. can't for wait for my shave tomorrow morning. Thanks team, great fast service.

The Eagle Has Landed .... A+++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

Awesome Customer Service, Super Quick Portal Delivery, Highly Recommended ... When Ordering Either on Shaver Hut with eBay or Shaver Hut Website Orders Come Together In Same Post. Absolutely Love Shaver Hut.

Melbourne

Private message

Awesome service, great stock and postage so fast i thought i was dreaming!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2016

Ordered some shaving gear from shaverhut on ebay, the kit was on my door the next day. I can't fault their services nothing but the best from them. The shaving kit is top notch and the packaging was nice too, All of the items arrived safe and sound. I would recommend these guys 100%

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2016

In short, the team at Shaver Hut are awesome! Customer service is exceptional, pricing is competitive, and any issues are rectified immediately with a minimum of fuss. They are always willing to provide extensive advice, no matter how many questions you have. It's rare to get this sort of customer service nowadays.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2016

I was able to ask questions online which were answered promptly and I'm so impressed with the quality of products that I received. Seriously great service!

WOW!! What a great website and great customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2015

Just received the product that I ordered from the website and I have to say I never had such a pleasant experience shopping online. The packaging is superb and the shipping took just one day. Could not be happier.
Will be buying a lot more things from you guys!! A+++

1 of 5 pages