Verified Customer

Disappointing service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

We bought a new Bed from Beds for Backs Nunawading. The sales talk hyped the bed up to such a stage, it was hard to meet such high expectations. We have found the high priced bed to be fairly good, but certainly don't think it met the expectation as it was sold to us. The disappointing factor I found is once I had bought the bed, the customer service experience finished. When I went in to pay the deposit, the salesman ([name removed]) was not there. Other salesman [name removed] showed little interest in discussing further questions, and was far more interested in trying to talk to other perspective sales as they walked into the door. When we did experience some issues with the bed causing soreness, emails and phone calls were not returned on several occasions for weeks. I in fact am yet to receive a response from [name removed] from the Nunawading store, from an email sent 2 weeks ago. Disappointing!!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Tyson, thank you for your feed back and comments via the private message portal. As stated to you we need to maintain our focus on customer first and we had slipped a little here. I am pleased t... read more »

If you buy the slat system does the mattress on top matter?

Lauren asked on Jun 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lauren
Our slat systems are sold as a package with a mattress you choose from us. This is so we can provide the Happiness Guarantee and Warranty providing you with piece of mind. This is something no other retailer can do.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi I want to know the address of this place?

Ram asked on Apr 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Ram we have six locations in Melbourne metro area. If you can provide your post code I can advise you the closest store or you can go to beds4backs.com.au and find your nearest store.
Regards Wal Maguire